Snowflakes Fall and So Did I

Von CrazyAnimationChick

*Cover Art by Panprika* When Elsa's parents leave for business over seas, they send Elsa and her sister to li... Mehr

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~ CHAPTER 44 ~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~

~CHAPTER 20~

618 28 24
Von CrazyAnimationChick

~ONE WEEK LATER: HALLOWEEN~

Elsa's POV

"Come on, Snowflake! Why won't you tell me? You know I'm good at keeping secrets. You literally swore me to secrecy last week."

"Ugh don't remind me. And for the billionth time, Jackson, I seriously don't know what I'm going to be. Edna and Gabriel should be here soon with the costumes. I'll facetime you or send you a picture of it when they get here."

"Fine, but I want to see you in it, not just the costume by itself. Wait a second, you're able to facetime now? Since when?"

"Since always. What rich girl doesn't have facetime?"

"But earlier this month you said you couldn't--"

"Oh, haha. That was because, at the time, I didn't want to."

"Wow, rude."

I giggle as I caress the face of my stuffed penguin, something I've constantly been doing when I'm alone in my room. I consider it to be my most valuable possession. It'd be the first thing I'd take with me if there was ever to be a fire, and it'd be the first thing I'd make sure robbers never take. They could take all of our money and jewels and other expensive treasures, and I wouldn't care. But if they take my penguin (which of course they wouldn't unless they thought I had jewels hidden in it) then Hell would freeze at the unleashing of my wrath.

I know it's silly, but...I would die for Sir Jorgenbjorgen.

Okay, so I wouldn't go that far, but I would definitely be upset if something were to happen to him, whether it be him getting ripped up, lost, or stolen. He means a lot to me because it was Jack who gave him to me. I don't think I'd feel as strongly as I do for the toy if I had gotten him from anyone else, not even from my sister or cousin.

Speaking of Anna and Rapunzel, they're currently still asleep. I had woken up early, an hour ago at the strike of nine, because I wanted to get a lot done today, such as homework that's due next week that I haven't started on yet because I've been busy with the Fair. That's all my friends and I have been doing these last six days, arriving from the time they open and leaving when they close. It's exhausting, but totally worth it, especially since we've ridden every ride and tried every food and drink there. We even attended some of the concerts. The ringing in my ears after the first one left me quite concerned.

But not as concerned as I was, and still am, at seeing Hans making out with a girl who isn't his girlfriend. Or maybe she is. One of them. Anna is another girlfriend of his, his only one as far as we were all aware of, and I'm certain there's more.

He and Lara were nowhere to be seen by the time our ride on the Ferris Wheel ended. I had tried my best to keep my eyes on them, to not to lose them amongst the crowd, but I was powerless due to the spinning of the ride. On one hand, I'm glad they were gone because I honestly don't know what I would have done if they were still around by the time my feet were back on the ground. On the other hand, I wish they had stayed within the area so Anna could see the piece of shit that her boyfriend is.

I had wanted her to break up with him right then and there amongst the crowd, to make a scene, to embarrass the hell out of Hans, but thought against it since I knew it would embarrass her too. Plus, this is between the two of them; it's no one else's business. Except for me, of course. I'm her sister after all. And yet...I couldn't find the courage to tell her. A week later and she still doesn't know. No one knows except for Jack and I.

As I said, this is between the two of them. I don't want to meddle, to start another fight with my sister over Hans again, because with no proof she's not going to believe me, she'll remain loyal, but...it's my job as her sister to tell her, right? Not telling her would be wrong, whether I'm her sister or not. I would want someone to tell me if my lover was cheating, but Anna...she isn't me. She's so desperate for love that I'm afraid she wouldn't care. I'm afraid she'd stick around anyway. Most importantly though, I'm afraid that her finding out she's been cheated on will send her into a depression. A depression that she would never have gone into if I had just kept my mouth shut and minded my own business.

What if she's better off not knowing?

It's literally like the accident all over again. And just like I had done before, I let the days go on. I know I should have told her as soon as the ride ended, but I didn't want to ruin her night. She was also tired. Kristoff had said that she fell asleep on him during the Ferris Wheel ride, and it just...it broke my heart. Here she was having the time of her life, to the point that it exhausted her and caused her to take a quick power nap, when just below her was her boyfriend, who she wanted so badly to come with her, locking lips with a girl who wasn't her. She was so upset when Hans said that he had family matters to attend to.

Finding out that he's a cheating bastard and that I knew about it and didn't tell her right away...it's going to destroy her. The first one is already bad enough, but the second...I know me not telling her will be the breaking point. Hans won't be the only person she'll be mad at if or when she finds out. I'll be right there with him.

Can I really be blamed though? I hate seeing her sad and I'm afraid for her mental health. Heartbreak of any kind can really change a person.

But in all honesty, I'm more scared of Anna being more mad at me. I think it's why I haven't said anything sooner, and it's so incredibly selfish. I hate myself for it and I hate myself even more for making Jack swear himself to secrecy. I'm fine with Anna finding out about me knowing, but I swear that I won't bring Jack into it. I don't want their friendship to be ruined.

I don't want any of Anna's friendships to be ruined. That's why I made Jack swear not to tell anyone else. No one else needs to know before Anna does. Not even Rapunzel, and that hurts me too. She and I have kept the night of the accident from Anna for six years. She'll be betrayed too that I didn't trust her enough to keep this secret.

But it's not because I don't trust her. I trust her with my life. I just don't want her to keep another secret from my sister. I already feel horrible about Jack keeping it a secret...I can't have Rapunzel involved too. I already feel too much guilt. I don't need more.

Maybe I deserve it though.

"Hey, you still awake?" Jack says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I jump a little and blush in unnecessary embarrassment. "Huh? Sorry, I zoned out."

Jack whistles, disapprovingly. "Damn, am I finally boring you? I can't believe I'm losing my charm. Never thought that would happen."

"Well," I shift my back and stare up at my snowflake covered ceiling. "Everything must come to an end eventually."

"Not everything," Jack said and I hear him shift in his bed too.

He was asleep when I called him an hour ago when I was bored with my homework. I wasn't even working for an entire five minutes before I was just so...done. I was in the mood to work on it, but when I actually got to it I wanted nothing to do with it. So of course, I had to call Jack.

I wasn't going to because I knew he'd be sleeping (we didn't have to wake up at 9 today since we're not going to the fair) so I knew he'd be sleeping in, but...I couldn't stop myself. I just...had to hear his voice. Which is so weird and kind of creepy and I was super duper nervous as I called him, but that's what happens when you have a crush right?

No matter how much I deny it, I know deep down that it's there. This thing called "romantic feelings". I've never had a real crush before. Celebrity crushes don't count. This is...this is real. I don't know what to do with it. I know damn well I'm not going to act on it, but how can I possibly act as though nothing has changed? I've done pretty good this last week by pretending everything was fine with me, with both my newfound crush and Hans, but I don't know how long I'll be able to last. For both of those.

"I can see our friendship lasting for the rest of our lives," Jack continued, his voice as soft as my silk nightgown..

Unless it turns into something more. Then it's bye-bye friendship and hello romantic relationship.

Ugh Elsa get a grip. I violently shake my head, as though the thought would just slip out of my ear, and say, "I hope it does. I...I've never had a friend like you before." And I am not going to ruin that with a relationship that probably won't last. Jack and I...we work better as friends.

Plus, Jack probably sees me as a sister like how he does with Rapunzel and his other female friends. I mean...it only looked like he was going to kiss me last Friday. He was probably leaning closer to hear better or...something.

"I love...how much of a dreamer you are." Because duh, I don't love him. I like him. It's just a silly crush. Nowhere near love. "Which is why I'm going to let you go back to dreaming. See you later Jack."

Jack whines and says, "Noooo. I'm not tired. Let's keep talking."

"And keep you from your beauty sleep? I would never forgive myself. Dream of me," I tease...partially.

"Of course, but--"

"Bye, Jack." And then I click off. I wait a few seconds before getting out of bed, waiting for his text, which he always sends after I hang up on him, and sure enough he sends me one.

Jack: Once again. Rude.

Me: You know what? I'm not going to send you a picture of me in the costume now because of your attitude. You're going to wait to see it in person. How's that for rude?

Jack: Uuuuggghhhh you're such a meanie head

I giggle and leave the conversation at that. Now it's time for homework.

But as I locked eyes again with the stuffed penguin in my hands, homework was the last thing on my mind.

~*~

Just as I had suspected, the costumes that were made for us were all royal themed. That's how Edna and Gabriel see us, as princesses. Royalty. And while I absolutely adore my costume, like I knew I would, I can't help but feel just a tad disappointed that we're dressed as human princesses. I was expecting witch or vampire or fairy themed princess dresses. Supernatural themed or not, a dress is just a dress. I can still pretend to be a witch if I want to. A witch isn't defined by what she wears.

The dress that was made for me was a gold trimmed, teal sweetheart bodice dress with dark teal, maroon, and purple rosemaling on the bodice and hem of the skirt. The dress also contained a black long-sleeved turtleneck blouse behind the bodice with red and teal crystal-shape prints right above the gold trim of my chest. And just like Anna, I had a long cape with matching rosemaling prints. Unlike Anna's cape, mine drags on the floor, whereas Anna's makes it to her ankles. I also wore a pair of teal gloves with rosemaling printing to keep my hands warm.

Anna's dress consisted of a dark blue skirt with a black bodice trimmed with gold. Green, red, yellow and purple rose prints were plastered on it too. There was also a light blue, long-sleeved blouse under the bodice, and black heeled leather boots with gold linings and magenta soles. She also wore a magenta bonnet with purple lining and fluff, along with a pair of navy blue mittens and a detachable magenta cape with small Byzantium tassels on the edges of it.

Rapunzel's dress was light purple that reached her ankles like Anna's does. The corset top was laced with pink ribbon, the skirt was decorated with swirling designs in pink, dark purple, and white, and there was also a white petticoat underneath. The beginning of the sleeves, starting from the shoulders, were puffed and striped pink and lavender. The rest of the sleeves traveled all the way down her arms to her hands, and was the same shade of purple like the rest of the dress was, but was instead stitched with a white lace at the end.

The dresses are heavily detailed, looking like art that takes forever to make. But Edna, Gabriel, and their team did it in one week. And of course, the three of us praised them as we always do. They even stayed to help with our hair and makeup, and when that was done they presented Rapunzel and I with one last accessory.

"Anna insisted that if we do anything royal that we must give you and Rapunzel a special item," Edna says to me as Gabriel digs into a bag and pulls out two medium sized black boxes. "Dear Gabe and I had more fun designing this than the capes. I still can't believe I agreed to those horrible things. I despise capes."

"Oh, but Edna," Anna says as she does a twirl, "I love my cape! It's so magical."

"I know, darling, I know," she replies, waving her off like she always does, but smiling at the praise.

"Why did you make them if you don't like them?" I ask, cautiously since I knew better than to question Edna and her judgment.

"I did it as a test--"

"And she ended up liking the results much to her dismay," Gabriel interrupts as he hands my aunt one of the boxes and walks over to Edna and I to give her the other.

Edna grumbles under her breath at her current business partner and opens the box a second later without warning, revealing the accessory that Anna had secretly told her to include. I gasp at the sight and go wide eyed. Staring back at me was my own reflection in a beautiful blue gem in the center of a small golden tiara. Rapunzel had a tiara too, but hers has more jewels in a variety of color, thus making it way bigger than mine. I don't care about the size of the crown or the number of jewels though. My crown is simple, not too extreme or flashy. It's perfect for me, and Rapunzel's is perfect for her.

Everything is perfect.

Rapunzel gasped. "Oh my god," she said in awe, "Edna, Gabriel, this is--"

"I know, darling," Edna interrupts, grinning proudly, "I know. Now let's put them on."

When my tiara was placed on my head, I didn't feel like a princess. I felt like a queen. And while I was excited before, I'm beyond excited now. For the first time in six years I'm excited for Halloween.

"Oh my gosh!" Anna squeals, doing a little jump too, "you two look like real royalty!"

"Exactly what we were aiming for!" Edna declared with the snap of her fingers.

"It was Anna's idea," says Gabriel, hands folded behind his back, more calmer than Edna. "You have her to thank."

"Wait," says Rapunzel as she looks around for something, "where's Anna crown?"

"Oh," Anna giggles and lifts up her right foot to point at her boot, "I didn't want a crown that I'd only wear once and knew I'd end up losing, so I asked for an accessory that I could use whenever. I suggested shoes and tada!"

"Oh," Edna said, dramatically as she placed a hand on her heart, ever the diva, "you girls bring me much joy! Now hurry," she gives me a gentle push towards Rapunzel and Anna, "I brought my camera to take pictures. These pictures will be going in my Halloween collection."

"You mean our Halloween collection," Gabriel corrected not amused at her error.

Edna stares straight into his soul. "Really?" She says in a scolding manner. "You're going to start this right now? Because--"

"Because we're on a time schedule," Aunt Arianna jumps in before they could get into a brawl, giving the two designers a warning look that put a smile on my face. Edna and Gabriel are older than my aunt and yet she's always getting on to them. I find it amusing.

The brief photoshoot lasted five minutes, but within those five minutes hundreds of photos had to have been shot. There were individual pictures, pictures of the three of us, two of us, with Ariana and Frederick, individually with Ariana and Frederick, and they were all in different poses; there was a lot. It was a long five minutes, but it was fun.

When Edna was done, she said, "I will send the pictures to you as soon as I can. Now," she turns around and walks over to the couch to put her camera in its case, "go have fun and remember to be safe. There are a lot of creepy people out in this world. I'd hate for you girls to become a victim."

"With my ninja skills," Anna says, full of pride, "I think we'll be safe."

"She thinks," Rapunzel emphases and I laugh with her while Anna sticks her out her tongue before joining in on our laughter.

My smile slowly turns into a frown afterwards and my thoughts about Hans and her resurface. She won't be able to laugh like this when or if she finds out about what he did. Has been doing. God, how long has he been doing this to her? I need to tell her, but I don't want to risk losing this. Her happiness. What do I do? God, what do I do?

And of course...he didn't answer.

~*~

Instead of being picked up by a friend, we had our butler Marshall drive us to the hotel where Mavis lives and where her party is being thrown. We could hear the music from outside of the front doors, and when her father, the owner of the hotel, led us to the party room, I felt it was a bit unnecessary. We could have easily found it by following the deafening music. It's louder than the music at Eret's party.

"Have fun, ladies," said Mr. Dracula as he opens the door for us, smiling kindly, "and try not to trash the place."

"I make no promises, sir. I might make the biggest mess. Watch out," Anna teases as she walks inside, followed by my cousin, then me.

"Don't worry, Mr. Dracula," I say, sheepishly. "She's just kidding. And if not, then I'll make sure she cleans the whole room up by herself."

Mavis's father chuckles. "She reminds me of my daughter, so I'll let it slide if she turns the place into a tornado catastrophe."

I smile at that and head into the room afterwards, which left me in awe.

The spinning disco ball that hangs in the center of the ceiling, along with the flashing multi colored strobe and laser lights, was all I had as a source of light in the dark room that is also misted over from the fog machines on the stage with the DJ, who just so happens to be Johnny, Mavis's boyfriend, dressed as Frankenstein.

Mavis is right there beside him, dancing around and having the time of her life. Just like her father, she's dressed as a vampire.

I still can't believe that his first and only name is Dracula. He even has the Romanian accent. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I'm crushing on a boy named Jack Frost, an infamous winter spirit, and my cousin's name is Rapunzel, a fairytale character. Plus there's a girl named Eep and boys named Snotlout and Charming and Hiccup and Eret. Those are real names. Not nicknames. Real names. And there's plenty more where that came from. I should not be surprised at all at Dracula's name, but here I am, completely baffled.

I looked around for my sister and cousin, who had completely left me behind, and as I searched for them, I took note of the familiar faces and their costumes.

Tink, Peri, Rosetta, Sil, Dessa, Fawn, Vidia, Zaria, Marianne, and Dawn were all dressed as fairies. Eep and her boyfriend Guy are cavemen. MK and her boyfriend Nod are...leaf people? They wore what looked like armour made entirely of green leaves, so yeah, we'll go with leaf people.

Fiona and her boyfriend Shrek were dressed as ogres. Artie was dressed as a king. GoGo, Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, Tadashi, Hiro, and Violet were dressed as superheroes. Fay Wishbone was dressed as a mummy. And Tulip was dressed as a...baby? Well, she's certainly pulling it off in a weirdly cute way.

Elena was wearing what looked to be a traditional Mexican fiesta dress, and her three friends Mateo, Gabe, and Naomi were dressed as a wizard, a guard, and pirate respectively. Ezra and Sabine were dressed as though they were in the Star Wars universe. April O'Niell was wearing a yellow jumpsuit (not sure what she is), and her four friends, Leo, Ralph, Donnie, and Mikey were dressed as turtles. Her other friends, Karai and Shinigami, were dressed as a ninja and witch, and her last friend Casey Jones was a hockey player.

Which isn't even a costume since that's what he is. A hockey player like Jack and Kristoff.

Nino is dressed like a turtle too and his girlfriend Alya is dressed as a fox. And dancing with them is Marinette, who is dressed as a ladybug. Talia is dressed as a princess while her boyfriend Justin is dressed as a knight. Jim is dressed as a knight too while his girlfriend Claire is dressed as a witch and his best friend Toby is dressed as a troll. Or what I assume is a troll. Roland, Lancelot, and Charming are dressed as knights too, and I couldn't help but wonder if Hans is dressed as one as well. Maybe he's dressed as a king like Artie?

Knight or King, he should really be dressed as a devil. He's also nowhere to be found. My first guess would have been that he's off with Lara somewhere, but I'm looking at her now. She's seductively dancing with Chloe and Lila, dressed as a slutty princess while the other two are dressed as a bee and fox. Alya pulls off the fox costume way better. The other member of their group, Heather, Astrid's ex-friend, is nowhere to be seen too.

I wonder if she's with Hans.

When I finally make it passed the crowd towards the sitting area, my eyes instantly land on my sister and cousin who were standing next to our friends who were sitting in the corner with two tables pushed together.

They were giving our friends a twirling show when I reach them and as soon as I get there I sarcastically say, "Thanks for the wait."

"Oh, Elsa," says Anna, laughing while being out of breath. How many twirls did she do before I got here? "I'm sorry. I couldn't stop myself from running after Tooth when I saw a glimpse of her and of course I dragged Punzie with me since she was the closest. But look at Tooth's costume! Isn't it beautiful?!"

And indeed it is. She had told me days ago that her costume is handmade and has been in the works since May. From head to toe, Tooth is covered in feathers in a variety of colors: green, blue, purple, yellow, and her iridescent wings are even more magnificent than Marianne and Dawn's butterfly ones. All of it made by her very own hands. If dentistry doesn't work for her maybe fashion will.

"Oh my gosh, Tooth," I breathe out, amazed at her work. "You're gorgeous! Your hummingbird-fairy costume is by far my favorite."

Even in the dark room I could tell that she's blushing. "Thank you. I couldn't have gotten it done without Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Bunny's help. Hiccup and Rapunzel helped me design and put it all together, while Bunny was my late night driver to Walmart whenever I needed supplies." She looks over at her adopted brother and my eyes widen when I look in the direction, which causes everyone except Bunny to laugh at my reaction.

"Bunny..." I say, holding in my laughter, "you're...a bunny."

His nostrils flare in annoyance. "Thank you, Captain Obvious."

I took no offense to his attitude, and say, "I thought you said you were going to be a playboy bunny. Not..." I gesture to his full body suit, "the Easter Bunny." The head of the suit was tucked under his arm, and I shiver in discomfort. Even though I can't see its whole face, it's still so creepy. It's not even meant to be a creepy bunny costume. I think it's an actual costume that's used during Easter.

"Sophie insisted that I wear this instead," Bunny said, holding his head high so we could know that he's not affected by our laughter. "You met her. How could I have possibly refused?"

"I don't know why she'd want you to wear that horrid thing," Merida comment as she pokes the eye from her seat.

Bunny, who's standing against the wall, scoots down so she's unable to reach him and possibly break the bunny's face. "Because she's the only kid I know who's not afraid of it. She adores it."

Merida laughs. "She's brave. Although I must say, I'd rather be in that costume than mine. I hate this dress."

The dress is a light baby blue color trimmed with gold, with sleeves that reach her hands, and it's honestly really gorgeous. The only thing that ruins it, and what has me surprised, is not being able to see her hair. She's wearing a white headdress, and how she managed to stuff all of her hair into it will be the greatest mystery ever told.

It looks way too tight on her too. How is she breathing?

"It's pretty though," says Moana, and as I gazed at her outfit, I found myself liking hers more than Merida's. She's wearing a Pacific Islander Chieftess outfit, and from the way Merida is glaring at her, I knew right away that Moana said the wrong thing.

"Says the girl who is able to breathe in her free-flowing costume," Merida grumbles as she shifts in her seat. I then take this moment to observe everyone else.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but both Hiccup and Astrid were dressed up as Vikings, looking like one of those couples who love to match, such as Eep and Guy and MK and Nod. And lastly, Kristoff was dressed up as a mountain climber. The ice pick gave it away.

Flynn, Maui, Eret, and Jack are nowhere to be seen. "Hey," I say before I could stop myself, "Where's Jack?"

"And Flynn?" Rapunzel quicks adds as she looks amongst the crowd of dancing, disguised people.

"Last I saw, Flynn went somewhere with Eret and Maui," Moana answers with a shrug. "They're not in the room as far as I'm aware. They're probably scaring the guests."

"And Jack's mom was called in for work," Tooth says next, "so he's taking his siblings trick or treating before coming here. Bunny and I offered to go with him, but he insisted we not."

"Oh," I say, trying and probably failing not to appear disappointed. "Well...that's very sweet of him." I meant what I said, but my smile is forced. I was really looking forward to actually partying with him since we never got around to it during Eret's party. No, we went to the hospital instead. And yes, I know he'll be here later, but by then our time together will be shortened.

Ugh listen to me! I sound ridiculously pathetic. We spent so much time together all week. I'm sure I'll survive a few hours without him. He's being an awesome big brother by sacrificing his time with his friends to spend time with his siblings. He'll always be a better sibling than me. I bet if he were Anna's older brother he would have told Anna what he saw Hans doing right away.

Merida suddenly releases an animalistic growl and says, "Fuck it! I'm taking this headdress off." She lifts her arms, pulling them to the back of her head, but suddenly stops when a chorus of ripping noises are heard.

Eyes widen, jaws dropped, someone gasps, and a few others begin laughing.

"Crikey, Merida," Bunny said, one of the few laughing. "I knew the dress was tight on you, but I didn't think it was that tight."

"Really?!" Merida snaps. "I was barely breathing before and you're only just now realizing how tight it really was?! Where is it even ripped at?"

"Your shoulders, back, waist," Moana answers, suppressing her laughter. "Your mom is not going to like that."

"Ugh," Merida throws her head back and groans. "Mum's going to kill me."

"Wait," I say as an idea comes to me, "this can be fixed." I walk over to Merida and carefully kneel down to the hem of her dress.

"How are you--" Merida began but cut herself off when she saw me rip a piece of the hem. "Hey!" She pulls away from me. "What the hell are you doing? How is making it worse going to fix it?"

"Because," I begin, trying not to laugh at the horror on her face,"it's only the top that's ripped. If we balance it out on the bottom, you can be a zombie or warrior princess or whatever you choose without it looking weird or awkward. It's Halloween after all. People will think the dress is supposed to look this way. As for your mother, I can pay her back the money she spent on it."

Merida was silent for a moment, thinking it through, and then suddenly clasped her hands, smiled, and said, "Alright, your majesty. Rip away. It's not like I really care for the dress or what mum thinks anyway."

And so, with the help of Anna who badly wanted to rip it up, we did. When it was done, the last thing that needed to be done was to take the headdress off. After that was taken care of, Merida finally looked pleased and comfortable with how she looked, and most importantly she could breathe.

"This is so much better," she says, sighing in relief and satisfaction, "Thanks, El."

I give her a pleased smile and say, "You're welcome."

"Now that that's all settled," says Moana as she gets to her feet. "Let's get to dancing. You all are going down."

"Challenge accepted," says Astrid and takes off into the crowd with Moana laughing and following right behind her.

"Pfft," says my sister, smugly, "So they think they can dance? I'll show them. Come on Kristoff! I'll need you to dance extra bad, so I can look extra amazing." She grabs Kristoff's hand before he could protest and drags him into the crowd. He looked back at us, mouthing "help me", which caused us to laugh and for me to wave and say "Sorry."

Merida got up next and dragged Hiccup with her too, saying something along the lines of, "I'll make sure Astrid grinds on you", which caused Rapunzel to join them and say "I'll make sure Merida doesn't embarrass you." Bunny left to get food, and Tooth, the only remaining person with me, stayed.

"How come you're not going to dance?" She asks me as soon as Bunny left.

I was going to say that it was because I don't dance, which is true, but what's even more true is that if Jack were here I would probably be all for it. If he wanted to. I'm sure I'd refuse at first, but he can be very persuasive. "How come you're not going to dance?" I repeat, genuinely curious.

I expected her to smile or giggle, but instead she frowns and looks away nervously. "Because I...uh...I actually need to talk to you about something. I was going to tell you later since I figured you'd want to dance first, but since you're not and since we're alone, I might as well take the opportunity."

"Oh...um...okay then." I take a seat next to her and tried not to let my anxiety strike fear into me. Whatever she has to say isn't as bad as I think it is. I'm just overthinking. She probably wants boy advice or...something.

Tooth's breath is shaky when she breathes it in and out, looking more nervous than Hiccup is when he's around Astrid. "Okay, so...I wasn't going to say anything because it's not my business and because I don't really know if it's true but..." she trails off and the anticipation is literally killing me.

"But what?" I ask, worried that my sister or cousin is somehow involved.

Her response is not at all what I expected it to be. She said three simple words that aren't simple at all and that left my heart thundering.

"Jack likes you."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

245K 8.6K 27
This is my FanFiction of the Miraculous ladybug break dance AU. I never have written a miraculous ladybug FanFiction. So yeah here it is! I do not o...
14.6K 841 25
I remember how you were the first to make me speak.
678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
573K 15.4K 51
Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a twenty eight year old, rising fashionista has a secret no one knows about. That she was the acclaimed dead super-heroine La...