Miraculous descendants

EmmaAgreste101 द्वारा

Emma Agreste, a young super hero, is struggling to balance her life with friends, love, and akuma attacks. It... अधिक

Part 1
Part 2- the akuma
Help
Part 4- Danger ahead
Close call
Note to the readers
Part 7-Don't look
Chein P.O.V. (part 7.5)
Part 8- The battle pt 1
READ THIS IF YOURE CONFUSED
The battle pt 2
The Battle Pt. 3
Recovery
Something about love
Just do it.
Fan art!!! <3 plz look at these
Shock
A visit from Dad
Heart Breaker
Fixing each other
14

Part 6- Don't leave me

207 6 1
EmmaAgreste101 द्वारा

Sooo.... @juniperblossoms1 got super mad at me because she really wanted me to update my book. So I was like "FINE!" and then I wrote that note to the readers that said that I didn't want to update this book anymore XD. She got mad. So I thought "Hey, I'll make it up to her because I'm the best friend in the universe! And update this book!" (Your welcome Gabby) Although, she might not like what's going to happen next.

 Oh yeah! Art credit goes to Junie!! GIVE THAT GIRL A HAND! DANG THAT GIRL CAN DRAW! 

Emma/Chaton Noir P.O.V.

Chein looks worried. Whatever it is it can't be that bad..... Right? 

"It's about Junie."

I couldn't meet his eyes. I felt my eyes starting to swell with tears. 

"She's been akumatized." 

Those three words struck me harder than a bullet. Shes. Been. Akumatized. My Gabby? My sweet playful Gabby? The same girl who stays positive even when things look bad? She couldn't be. I refuse to believe it. My parents had gone to search elsewhere and right now, I really needed long hug. How could have this happened?

I turned to look at Brinkley/Azule. Her usual sly grin had been turned to a sulky frown. I knew we were thinking the exact same thing.

My head shifted to Hugo. He was shaking his head as there was a slight wetness in his eyes as well. 

Everything felt like slow motion. And then it hit me.

I

had

to 

battle

her.

I simply muttered a small "no!" Then tears started to stream down my face. 

Chein saw my tears and awkwardly tried to wipe them off my face. I cracked a smile. He's such a dork! 

"This is hardly the time you love birds!" Brinkley/Azule said angrily. 

Chein and I blushed.

Brinkley/Azule P.O.V.

This can't be true! It can't be! Sweet innocent Gabby couldn't be akumatized! She's too,... bubbly! I can't believe Emma has the nerve to flirt with Chein at this time. But I wonder, what could have done it? We were with her all night! We said nothing that could have made her upset, we just watched movies and played games! I felt a tear start to form and quickly shook it off. UGH I CAN'T SHOW ANY WEAKNESS AROUND THE TEAM! Haha, that's not bothering Emma over there. She's bawling like a baby! But, she has Chein to comfort her. I have,... no one. Hornet's still in the hospital. 

"How can you prove she's akumatized? You could just be lying, you dumb dog!" I said trying to show confidence. 

"Why would I joke about that?!?!?!?!" Chein responded, obviously very offended. 

"Because, it's to awful to be true." 

"Azule! Why would he just joke about that! He knows it would be off boundaries." Emma said trying to choke back her tears. 

"Do you know why she was akumatized?" Hugo asked. 

"I don't..... But don't you guys know her identity?" He said staring at me and Emma. 

"Yeah.." we responded.

"You could ask her family if anything happened." 

"Good idea!" 

"Yeah, thats the smartest thing you've ever said!" I responded. 

We all started to laugh. I'm glad I got to lighten the mood, even if it was just for a second. 

Time skip

Emma P.O.V

After Brinkley and I found a safe spot to de-transform in, we started the long trek to Gabby's house. Finally we reached the Couffaine's (Thanks for the last name Gabby! I had no idea what it was) 

Oh yeah. Did I mention that Gabby was Luka's daughter. -_- I don't like Luka, NO HATE! But she does, so she decided to be his daughter. I think that I did mention that in the chapter "Help" but oh well, just reminding you guys ;) 

I knocked. 

No answer

"HULLO???" Brinkley called through the doggy door. 

I fell over laughing. "Girl, you are CRAZY!" I told her.

"Seems like no one is here." 

"Ya think?"

"Let's go find my parents, maybe they'll know where Luka is." I said.

"Good idea, lets go."

We both transformed again. I got that amazing warm tingly feeling as my smooth shiny costume appeared on me. Brinkley's amazing dragon suit appeared on her. I was always jealous how beautiful the colors appeared on her. Mine was just black, but oh well! 

Time skip

"Mom, Dad?" I called as I saw them resting on top of a building. 

#LADYNOIR AM I RIGHT!?!?!?!?! Sorry, I just love the ships ;) 

They quickly turned around. "What's up?" Dad asked me. 

"Gabby was akumatized!"

Their faces froze. They gave each other the "nervous glance" and turned back to us. 

"Mr. Couffaine isn't at their house. Do you know where he is?" Brinkley asked.

Another "nervous glance" was shown. 

"Do you want to tell them?" My dad asked my mom. 

"Sure."

"Tell us what?" I asked.

"Sweetie, Luka got in a car accident. He's in a coma. He's not stable."

Okay, you got me. I just really wanted Luka to get hurt. Heh I just ship Adrienette way more than Lukanette. Don't hate me Gabby. I HAD TO HAVE A REASON WHY YOU WERE SAD K? Also when I wrote this the song "say something" came on my headphones so it was a sad day. 

"Welp, that explains a lot." Brinkley said flatly. 

I laughed. "Brinkley, this isn't supposed to be a joke!" I said still laughing. 

I felt bad instantly, Luka was Gabby's only family. Her mother left her because she wanted her daughter to be healthy. Gabby's mother smoked and couldn't stop. She was worried about her family, and left in shame and sadness. 

"She must have recieved a call or a text saying that her father was in the hospital." Adrien said. 

"Gabby's going through so much, I didn't even realize it. I'm such an idiot." I said.

"That's exactly how I felt about Adrien here." Marinette said turning to my father. "He had no family, and I didn't even realize it."

"This isn't about me!" Adrien said as he turned away from us. 

I gave my dad a hug. I know how hard it was for him. We always talked together. Sometimes we would chat for hours. I told him everything, he told me everything. 

"So now what? I don't want to fight one of my best friends!" Brinkley said. 

"Me neither. But what choice do we have?" 

"You'll have to fight. You have to save her. Free her from her akuma." Adrien said standing up. "It's going to be hard though. She's a miraculous holder. You might have to go get Hornet. 

"We can't! He's still hurt!" Brinkley said very protective. 

"You might have to. Only if it gets hard." Marinette said sadly.

This was to much for me. I ran off. I couldn't fight my best friend. It pained me to know that she needed a friend and I wasn't there. I kept running, I didn't stop, I wouldn't stop. I felt like I was betraying her. I sat down and cried. I stayed there til my Miraculous beeped. I instantly felt worse. The beep reminded me that she didn't have a time limit and then my thoughts shifted to her again. 

I felt someone sit next to me. 

"Wanna chat?" 

I turned to see Chein Brun smiling at me. 

I couldn't hold back my tears. I sobbed as I put my face into his chest. 

My miraculous beeped again.

"Looks like you're about to change back." He told me. He started to stand up. 

"Chein wait!" 

"Yes?" 

"Don't leave me."

Hopefully this chapter was better. I can't wait to show you my ideas for Gabby's akumatized costume!!! It's going to be amazing! I hope that Juniperblossoms1 can draw it for me. Thank you guys so much for reading this. I know, sometimes I have no inspiration so my chapters suck. But I do have some idea where I want to take this story so just stay with me guys. Thank you so much for reading! Stay tuned my akumas <3

-Emma Agreste

Word Count: 1314

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

226K 4.5K 24
Few days ago, Y/N moved into Paris to study at College Fracois Dupont. As she goes on into her life, some memories are confusing her. She met new fr...
1.5K 61 22
It's been a few years since Marinette told Alya her secret, ever since , hawkmoth has been getting closer and closer to finding out ladybugs identity...
17.4K 345 18
Marinette has to go out of Paris forever, she worries about not seeing her friends. But there's a new superhero around to help Chat out! Oh, It's you...
4K 228 24
Everyone in Paris remembers the fateful night of January 16, when the city was attacked by the most powerful and destructive akuma ever created. The...