Predator and the Prey (Cai Xu...

By FishnetShirtKunKun

It's my second Cai XuKun x Reader FF. 😅 And again my English is terrible(Not as good as others) 🛑No real re... More

The Stares of a Predator 001
Eaten or Beaten or Taken 002
The Bunny Among Us 003
I'm Cross Dressing 004
What, You Pervert? 005
I'm Only Doing This So I Can Avoid My Feelings 006
Laughing But Seducing No 007
Low Key He's Trying To Seduce Me 008
You're a Liar 009
Overloaded Emotions 010
Unloved by Him-Xiao Tang 011
My Heartbeats 012
Raw Flesh 014
Random Dreams With Him?015
Y for You/Hong Li is the Death of Me 16
My War Decision 017
Ehh...Do I still hate him? 018
Movements 019
You're a Flirt Too 020
God Damn This Is What He Calls His Seduction Skills 021
Oh...Nightmares are True 022
Doing This For Nong Nong 023
Ding Dong Knock Knock I've Found You 024
Eternal Thoughts 025
Important Update on This Book
See...He's Back Into My Life Again 026
Sad Drops of Tears Can Tell You the Truth Cause It's Jealousy 027
Ehh...Marriage? 028
Author's Note
See I'm A Runaway Bride 029
Important Author's Note
I'll Find Out Who You're 030
Love Blossoms 031
Lovely Cuddles 032
Author's Note (Decoding Numbers)
Solely Yours 033
Important Update on This Book!
I'll Always Find You 034
My Love Won't Dissappear 035
By My Side 036
Final War Begins 037
The Pulchritudinous Lady 038
My Husband? 039
Guardian Approval 040

Aa...You Have An Ex? 013

701 30 41
By FishnetShirtKunKun

Vote and Comment~ Enjoy this non-edited chapter~

(Y/N) Pov:

"(Your Nickname) wake up~" I heard someone shout. I slowly opened my eyes to see Nong Nong. "You're finally awake" "(Your Nickname) I thought you were gonna sleep forever." I looked around to see the secret bookshelf door closed.

"Is there school today?"

"There's school today (Your Nickname)and I'm coming with you." "But I don't have the same classes with you though." "And we're gonna be late if you don't get yourself off of the floor and get dressed already."

"Um...Leave the room so I change."

"Oh alright, see you downstairs." "grandma made tea and your vegetable, meat free salad."

I got up from the floor and gently pushed Nong Nong out of my room. I'll come back from school and head straight into that room. Maybe there's something, maybe grandma is hiding something from me. I changed into a new set of clothes. I was in a black bunny hoodie, black jeans, and mostly everything in the color black. My hair was down. I quickly walked downstairs and Nong Nong was already done with his food.

"Come here quickly and finish your breakfast, you don't wanna be late."

"I know," I said as I started to wash my hands then grabbing my bowl of salad.

"(Your Nickname), I sometimes wonder how in the world you can just survive on just what you eat." "You don't even dare to eat meat." "you're not gonna survive if you eat school lunch."

"What do you mean?"

"School lunch has meat, I mean everything in school lunch there has some type of meat."

"Let me finish my salad and drink some tea and we can go."

"I'll help you pack your stuff."

I nodded. First of all why the heck am I not freaking out that I'm in this strange part of the world, real human beings don't even know this stuff exist. Then I'm supposed to be like mostly immortal. Now I'm related to bunnies. Second of all things, why the heck am I attracted to Cai XuKun?

"You done (Your Nickname)," Nong Nong said.

"Yeah," I said as I placed the bowl on the table. "Let's go."

"(Your Nickname), I can take control over your body and make portals for you, so you can go to school faster," Xiao Tang said.

"Nong Nong, you can go to school without me."

"Why, I can fly you there if you don't wanna walk."

"Xiao Tang can help me."

"Who's Xiao Tang," he asked.

"My spirit animal's name."

"Oh ok, see you there then," he said as he headed out of the house and closed it shut.

"Xiao Tang, you can take control over my body while I'll try to get some sleep."

"Don't sleep too long, it doesn't really take that long to get there with portals."

"Oh ok."

~Time Skip~

"We're here," I heard Xiao Tang said. "You have control over your body now." "Just don't let Xiao Yu take over, cause that is the last thing you want to do," she said before cutting off.

I walked passed a group of girls and I overheard what they were talking about.

"Do you know that an old student from here is returning back?" Girl Number one said.

"Wait, you didn't know that is Cai XuKun's ex."

"I never knew Cai XuKun has an ex."

"It was rumored that their relationship was a secret and she broke it off with him."

"Poor Kun Kun he doesn't deserve it."

"What's so good about the girl anyways?"

"People said that she is like the goddess of love, maybe she's as toxic as some of the legends we were told about." "She was something with the color pink or red always." "I don't even know what Kun Kun sees in that girl."

That was the exact conversation and words I heard from him. So Cai XuKun really does have an ex then. Or maybe I'm just completely wrong. I was staring down until I felt a sudden wind just blowing my hair.

"I challenge you!" I heard them shout. I looked up to see a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Um...Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Yes you."

"Why do you want to challenge me?"

"You have him."

"So you want to make a bet with me to take a guy from me?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm not dating anyone."

"You have Cai XuKun."

"Wait what?" "Do heck are you talking about." "I don't own him."

"But I own you~" someone cut me off. I turned around to see Cai XuKun.

"Nice to see you Kun Kun," the girl said.

"Well, nice to see you back my childhood ex-best friend," he said. The more I looked at the girl more. The more I looked at her she looks like what the group of girls were describing about.

"Isn't she your ex?" I randomly said. Cai XuKun laughed.

"Oh no bunny, she's not anywhere near being my ex." "Are you jealous?" he smirked.

"Oh no, don't take it the wrong way," I said.

"So what's going on here?" he asked.

"I want to challenge the one you picked Kun Kun." "I can replace her," the girl said.

He laughed again. "You think you're gonna win?"

"Yes, I prepared myself to take down anyone in my way of getting to my goal."

"So I'm your goal," he said.

"I challenge here, right here, right now," the girl said.

"Accept the challenge," I heard Xiao Tang said.

"Why?"

"If she wins and get Cai XuKun, I won't get to be able to take to Xiao Hui that jerk."

"How about I make a win and lose thing Xiao Tang."

"Go ahead."

"Random girl, I'm here to accept your challenge." "But on one condition." "If I win I get to keep Cai XuKun while you lose and have to go back to where you belong to." "If I lose you get Cai XuKun and I will never take to Cai XuKun ever again."

"Deal~" "This is gonna be so easy~" she said as she smiled at me.

"Well, let it begin~" Cai XuKun said.

"Round one."

I stond in position and so did she. I stared into her eyes and she stared back.

"Start."

~Time Skip~

I feel so beaten and I felt bleed.I maybe suck at hand to hand combat, but I'm not gonna give up.

"Seems like I'm winning~" she said.

I feel like fainting...My vision blacked out.

Xiao Tang Pov:

"(Your Nickname) answer me." "Wake up!" I heard someone suddenly laughing. That laughter. So familiar. Oh no... It's Xiao Yu.

"Xiao Yu, I know you're here."

"Well, aren't so smart."

"What do you want?"

"If this pathetic girl isn't gonna do anything and lose to this love goddess brat." "I'll be embarrassed for life." "You either let go of the control over her body and let me help her for once." "Or do you wanna lose?"

"You know I can only trust you this once because i can't fight against love," I said.

"Now let go."

"I'll be watching Xiao Yu, do something wrong you're so gonna be gone."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of this."

Hong Li Pov:

"I'm pretty sure, I won," I said proudly. If you don't know who I am. I'm Hong Li, the love goddess. Well, not the original love goddess. I mean it's the love god who has chosen me. I'm cai XuKun's ex best friend and I'm deeply in love with him. Or am I? I love a little bit of love in every situation.

I looked at the girl lying down and then suddenly she slowly got back up. Impossible. She stared at me. Her eyes was flashing back and forward between green and (Your Eye Color).

Xiao Yu Pov:

"Pay back can be a b****."

"Who are you?" the girl in front of me asked.

"The goddess you shouldn't mess with." "He can make you slowly die, but I make you live." "Or leave you to die in pain." "Pathetic much." "You're (Your Nickname)'s goal." "Which is my goal, to take you down and win."

Vote and Comment~ Now I'll try to update the main ff~ 

Question of the day: What are you doing for summer/ therein summer? 

I'm gonna type these ff and finish them up~ Don't worry I'll make more if I finish the ones I have rn~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 27 24
Novel Summary; I heard that the only god in heaven has fallen, and the fragments of the soul are scattered in various small worlds. In order to help...
559K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
71.8K 2K 61
A scarf offering from a celebrity and took the offering randomly not thinking twice. A weird high school love story unfolds with heartbreak then back...
1.2K 20 40
Soon to be published!!! Will have more when information is known! Makaria Mavros is finally adjusting to life in a small town in southwestern Michig...