Adore Her ▶워너원 Lai Guanlin

By haerinizah

"Guanlin fell in love with the cold person Han Yunbi, " (9/10/2017) - (12/11/2017) "Guanlin wanted to be a ma... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
New Side Characters
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One (Final)
Important News
Twenty Two (New)
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
+ Side Story #1 +
+ Side Story #2 +

Twenty Nine

529 11 0
By haerinizah

Lai Guanlin

I woke up due to the cold air in my bedroom and my phone alarm rang so loud. I groaned out loud, stretched myself in bed. Didn't wasted my time to take my shower first before anyone else. The members were still in their sleep, noticed that it was still 5;30 in the morning.

After I did my morning routine, Daehwi and Woojin came out from their rooms and greeted morning. First, they began to make their own breakfast; toasts and hot chocolate. Due to the deliciously smell of their breakfast, the hungry Jihoon and Seongwoo rushed out of their rooms, "I smell butter toast, "

"Oh wow. I never knew your smell detector has improve lately, " Daehwi bluntly compliment him, made Jihoon's breakfast.

"Thanks, " Jihoon yawned. You better see Jihoon's bed hair habit. His hair was like durian, "Lin, you're up early, "

"I want to take the morning fresh air. I ain't going to miss it. I'll be back before 7, " then, I made my way to the back of the apartment, started to jog on the jogging track. Along the way, the neighbors had greeted morning to me. They were quick witted that they noticed me as in the member of Wanna One, Lai Guanlin. I'm a bit aware of their doing around me. They took some pictures of me jogging here.

I bet the news would spread so quick, and the fans maybe move here as well just for seeing us as their neighbours. I'm okay with that, but if they made any inappropriate things to us, we just have to report it to the securities to keep them away from us. As you know, us celebrities need to have our private lives and we don't want any bad influences towards us that conclude the fans. They could may be ruined our reputation as celebrities.

Anyway, I saw Woojinizer jogged towards me, "Linlin! " he called me out, then did fist bump with me.

"Let's jog together, " I invited him and he gladly accepted. We didn't talked after awhile.

We did had our breakfast this morning, but our stomachs growled. So, we decided to eat anywhere but not far away from our dorm.

We just bought a simple meal, Subway sandwich for each of us. The others didn't know about this and I bet they are craving right now. I mean Wanna One likes to eat as their second new hobby. Eating secretly at bench, a few meters away from the apartment because we didn't wanted to let any of the members see us eating fast foods for breakfast, especially we need to beware of our Jisung eomma.

Quickly finished our sandwiches, headed to our dorm back as the clock almost strikes 7. Sungwoon was the one who opened the door, was already in his school uniform and eating his biscuits. As we entered, we rushed to get change into our school uniforms.

♬♬♬

The classes have been so bored. I looked at Yunbi who was super focus to the subject, called the Evil Math. Ugh, how can I focus on studying after recess? I've been craving for food, any food right now. I'm still starving after I ate three butterbread. Those weren't enough for me though.

"Your homeworks would be on page 150 to 154. That's it for today. Thanks, class, " as the teacher went out after we thanked her back in groaning. I guess we have the same feeling of starvingness. Was that even a word?

"Lin, any candy inside your pocket? " Daehwi whined beside me, placed his forehead on his desk.

"No, I don't, " I apologised to him. Somi approached us, hands had hid behind her back, "your queen is here. I'll be with Yunbi, " I excused myself to go to Yunbi's place. She was keeping her math book into her light pink backpack, was about to stand up, but she stopped when she saw at me, "to the locker? "

"Yup, and you? " she stood up from her seat and went to her locker. I followed her from behind, "what? " she asked, didn't even like at me as she was doing her stuffs, "if you're asking about the Sunday date, it's a yes, " my eyes went twinkle.

"Really? " I squealed and quickly hugged her tight, "meet me at the new coffee shop. I'll text you the address later on, okay?"

"Okay, Lin. You better make some space for me here because, " she pointed to the class, they were smiling at us.

"You two looked so cute together! " Rina compliment, then followed by some Wannables around us. It was surprising when Wannables were actually adore us,didnt know about our true relationship just yet. This time was getting hard. They liked us being together and we're not sure when would we exposed our relationship.

We went back to our seat, so does Somi who was chatting with Daehwi about something. I didn't wanted to bother about their topic. I saw their faces when serious, lips were bitten hard and sighed like they were frustrated about something. I guess something had came up. Something that made them worried? I don't know.

I saw Euiwoong went to Yunbi, gave her a small packet of candy in it. Lucky her, she gets to eat something for free. Then, Yunbi turned her head to face me, showed me the candy packet. Seems like she wanted to share it, "thanks, cutie, "

"Stop calling me that. It's embarrassing, " I saw she blushed a little. I got my opportunity to pinch her cheek, and of course I received a slap on my arm, "Lin! "

"Sorry! " I ran away from her or else she would beat me up! "Rihanna, I got some candies, " he sat up straight, grabbed three candies from my hand, ripped the wrappers off.

"Thanks, Lin ~"

Just a few hours later, we went back to our dorm to relax ourselves before we head to the next schedule. We had hamburgers for lunch, our manager bought them for us. Hyungs were racing to the kitchen just when the manager called them.

I was just sitting on the couch, busing watching some random tv shows. TvNX aired M Countdown from last night, currently it showed The Boyz. How incredible. Underrated boy band like The Boyz could get many fans, mostly girls as I heard the fanchant.

Jihoon sat beside me with a hamburger. He comfortably leaned to me; his head rested on my shoulder and his legs placed on the couch's arm (Q: is this what it called?). And of course, he got scolded by Minhyun.

"Jihoon, put legs down or else I'll sit on them " Minhyun blackmailed him.

"Try me," the brave Jihoon said. So, hyung literally sat on his legs, made Jihoon whined in pain, "ooww!! Hyung, mian!" He rubbed his legs, his lunch was about to finish. Goodness, how fast did he ate? We were just watching the tv show for a minute together.

"When is our turn? " Woojin asked out of nowhere.

"After Stray Kids, " I answered, then stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I saw only one wrapped vegetables hamburger, I bet hyungs didn't like green, so since this was the only hamburger left, it is mine then.

"DISTRICT 9!!!" The chirpy voice Daehwi suddenly shouted from the living room. I quickly grabbed my hamburger and ran to the living room.

"You know one of them?" Jaehwan asked, his eyebrow had raised.

"Only Bangchan. I met him in JYP, " he said, enjoyed watching Stray Kids' stage.

Han Yunbi

Me and Hanyul headed to Fantagio Agency to have a collaboration for Star Magazine with Kim Doyeon and Cha Eunwoo. They're really talented models because of their visuals, I admire their visuals!! Doyeon's face was so perfect like from France and Eunwoo's was like a pretty prince of South Korea. Well, he is Korean.

I've met Eunwoo in school before when Wanna One, Sejeong and Somi didn't attended. Remember when Sanha invited me to Astro's during recess? That was when I met Eunwoo and his band members. Sanha was like a cheerful beagle who has always teased his hyungs with his beagle voice. I noticed that Myungjun and Jinwoo seonbaenim weren't that scary as I heard a rumour, while Moonbin and Eunwoo were quite shy to interact but I've been told that they actually scared of talking to girls. And for Rocky? Even though he was quiet, he was super energetic that he was supportive to tease together with Sanha. I guess Astro is a fun group to be with.

Anyway, we had arrived at Fantagio's basement. We were being served by security guards, tailing them to the floor where Doyeon and Eunwoo had waited for us. Hanyul and I felt super nervous to meet them in person. Hands and feet were sweaty even though the temperature in this elevator is cold.

Just when the elevator went 'ting', we stepped out from the elevator, directly to the waiting room to meet up with them. Gosh, my heart would burst from my chest anytime soon...

"Excuse us, " Hanyul was brave enough to open the door, revealing Doyeon and Eunwoo were sitting on chairs, "N-nice to meet you, " she stuttered and I just bow to them.

"Hi, I'm Kim Doyeon and this is, " Doyeon said.

"Cha Eunwoo or Lee Dongmin. Its a pleasure to work with you two. And hi again, Yunbi! " he waved at me. I didn't expected this meeting would be cheerful. I thought it was all serious.

"Don't be too stress, girls. Welcome to Fantagio where you can have Fan/Fun here, " Doyeon welcomed. Both of us felt small become they're crazy popular in kpop history on visual category, "come and sit over here. I'll get the tea. Oh and Yunbi would like green tea, am I correct? "

"Y-yes, you're correct, " I answered, didn't expected that she knew my taste in flavoured tea. I'm quite surprised actually.

Currently, Hanyul and Dongmin talked about fashion. The way Hanyul looked at him in admiration, had her slight blush formed on her cheeks. I knew Hanyul likes him other than Jeon Jeongkook, she told me her Bias List back in our dorm. Geez, how many more artists out there whom she likes right now? Well, I heard UNB is the rookie right now. Maybe her bias in their would be either Chan or Jun. I knew what her type of boys were; visual, height and vocal. I hope one day a person would come to her anytime soon because she would bankrupt any kpop stores by buying posters and photocards.

Anyway, Doyeon came in with a tray of medium sized green tea jar and four glasses. She smiled beautifully, had her polite manner to serve us welcoming drinks. As we drink and has our talked, a man in black suit came in. It seems like he would like us to follow him to where the photo shoot is.

"I heard there would be two more models joining us, " Domgmin stated, we just hummed in response.

The man opened the door for us, revealing a big studio of photo shoot. I noticed two dressing rooms for us to get into our costumes. I feel so nervous...I hope the theme would be simple and fun, but as a model I should modeled to suit myself to the theme. Please be fun!!!

....

This costume wasn't what I expected...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.2K 33
Draмa, Тearѕ, Love & a вυncн oғ Dorĸѕ "I have a WHAT?!" - Choi Jongho. "Don't worry! We'll overcome the rough wave together." - Jung Y...
9.3K 187 33
"I heard he was a foreign exchange student." ************************************************ Bae Na-Ri, a very smart sophomore who skipped a grade i...
24.9K 746 21
falling in love is not an option. even if they know they might not meet again, they fell for each other anyways. -wanna one ; bae jinyoung !! hi hell...
97.8K 4K 56
"Park Jihoon is.... A GIRL?!" A day before produce 101, Park Jihoon mysteriously goes missing, leaving his twin sister Jihyo no choice but to pretend...