Playful Kiss (19+ j.jk ff) (C...

By takemetotheskaii

Jungkook and y/n have been into a relationship for as long as they can remember. They soon decide to conceal... More

♨PROLOGUE
C H A P T E R: 1
C H A P T E R: 2
C H A P T E R: 3
C H A P T E R: 4
C H A P T E R: 5
C H A P T E R: 6
C H A P T E R: 7
C H A P T E R: 8
C H A P T E R: 9
C H A P T E R: 10
C H A P T E R: 11
C H A P T E R: 12
C H A P T E R: 13
C H A P T E R: 14
C H A P T E R: 15
C H A P T E R: 16
C H A P T E R: 17
C H A P T E R: 18
C H A P T E R: 20
♨C H A P T E R: 21
C H A P T E R: 22
C H A P T E R: 23
C H A P T E R: 24
C H A P T E R: 25
C H A P T E R: 26
C H A P T E R- 27
C H A P T E R: 28
C H A P T E R: 29
♨EPILOGUE/C H A P T E R: 30
New Book! 💜

C H A P T E R: 19

13.6K 618 120
By takemetotheskaii

Jungkook's pov:

Everything is going so wired up lately, I'm not sure where to go what to do....

This girl standing right in front of me, my supposed 'future wife' is getting all hyped up about our marriage and that's exactly what's getting me jittery every passing day because I'm still not sure if marrying her is even the righteous decision. Although she's a perfect girl, a tinge of crazy mixed with smartness.... but my heart does not accepts her wholly still....

I feel so confused..... when on one hand I want to believe my mother so bad about y/n having an affair with that b*stard but on the other, looking at her face just don't let me trust my own mom.

I felt as if my whole world turned topsy turvy the day y/n confessed that she likes taehyung.
But I still don't believe her, looking at her glistening eyes just didn't go with what she had said.
I know she's only trying to forget me and a part of me don't want that.

It feels so displeasing to see her working her head off for me when Jennie keeps on visiting me on a daily basis after coming back from her job from school.

At first y/n used to share those long paused glances at me whenever Jen would chat with me, laugh with me, and hype about the marriage but it seems more like y/n's getting all used to it.....

Now all she does is nothing but sit and pay her undivided attention to the monitor of her computer, finishing off the errands I assign to her.....

I just want to know why'd she run away.... If even half of what my mother said is true, I just want to hear it out from y/n....
Because living like this, seeing her carrying that child which she claims as mine is making me restless.

I just can't help but pity her.... The way she carries herself even despite her being 5 months in already, living away from home, being hated by her parents is just too much for her....

But I cannot do anything....

I'm sorry, but I just can't do anything now..... I'll always assume it's your fault, y/n..... At least as long as I don't find out the truth.....
I'm sorry but I'm bound to think that way, now even if it takes an eternity to live in misery without you.

Regular pov:

"Jungkook-ah!" Jennie snaps the boy from his long lost thoughts about you

He looks at her, all so lost from the musings about you. He gives a faint smile before speaking, "I'm so sorry, I was uh thinking about the business deal I have got in coming days...."

"ughh! Is it more important than our trip to backwaters beach??" She exclaims

(A fictional name)

Well the thing is that jungkook's taking a few days off from work to relax and Jennie took the opportunity to plan out to relax with her to-be husband on this one artificial beach which has been established in the outskirts of the city.

However jungkook was quite reluctant to go at first since he's always been lazy on his off days but looking at a very bubbly Jennie pleading her life to take her there made him accept the proposal.

You get a bit alert hearing their conversation as you keep on preparing the new documents file Jungkook had asked you to prepare earlier today but then you just waver the thoughts of jealousy away.
Who even cares.... Let the new couple enjoy!

"Okay okay just keep your excitement with you, Jen. It's getting late, let me drop you home"

"Okayyy" she whines and then looks at you, "lets drop y/n too, no? It'll be so hectic for her to take the bus in her condition"

"Yea-"

"No it's fine, umm.... Taehyung is picking me up tonight. I did ask him not to but you know how he is" you say cutting off jungkook and then passing on a small smile to jen.

You were too exhausted lately and it wasn't just because of the fact that now you're amidst your 5th month of pregnancy but also because of having to face jungkook time and again.

You can't keep with this fake-ness of greeting either jungkook or Jennie all the time pretending to be happy!

As much as you appreciate Jennie as a good person, who genuinely asks for you everytime you two meet but still you just can't keep pace with this, you can't interfere anymore.....

Working here at his office is also a necessity for you since you'll be requiring money for yourself after you leave tae's mansion and you need to look after someone and not just you.
There is going to be a life in the coming 4 months whose gonna be dependent upon you!

Although a feeling of anguish engulfs you thinking whether everything is even going to turn out to be fine.
This pregnancy wasn't going as fine as you had expected.

You felt light headed most of the time plus the sudden nausea wasn't helping either. Although jungkook did ask you to call it quits and that he'd give you maternity compensation but still the wage happens to be only three fourth of your actual allowance hence you can't just stop working!

It seems as if the doctor's premonition about your chances of survival being low may turn out to be true.... (Ref.- Ch. 13)

You don't even know where your child will live, of course it can't be taehyung since he's got nothing to do with the baby's responsibility, he's done so much by providing you enough shelter which is literally more than you asked for!
Jungkook being the jerk he is already has abandoned the baby...
So that only leaves you with no choice but your sister, well even if jimin or your parents did find out about you being knocked up before marriage wouldn't be an obligation since there's not gonna be a 'y/n' to scold!

"Oh! Cool! Just take care, okay? and please report me the details about what the doctor says because you clearly look drained out y/n. Health comes before anything...." Jennie says holding your shoulders, "aww I feel so bad for you.... going through this alone is literally tough! You are a strong woman y/n, I'm sure not all have such a brave soul to raise a child alone like that...."

"Thanks for being so kind" you whisper, trying your best to avoid the stares you were getting from jungkook, who was standing behind Jennie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right on time" taehyung says, peering in his watch and then smiling at you, "do we need to go to the doctors?"

You shake your head, "nope.... the appointment's after a week although you might have to stop by at the mart. I am craving for lemon and pickles!!"

Taehyung laughs out loud, "I've got this"

You two head your way to his car but are stopped as soon as you hear someone calling out for your name

Turning around there you find the couple.
Jennie runs towards you as she pants and chuckles at herself for being so clumsy, "I'm sorry but-" she turns around to see jungkook following where you all stood.
She waits for him to come before continuing, "Okay so uh- its like jungkook and I have planned to go out on a 3 days trip to backwaters beach....."

"That newly opened artificial beach? Taehyung inquires and Jennie nods constantly

You look at jungkook who looked all so confused

"So uh I was thinking that maybe you two could join us as well? I mean it's always fun to have a company, no? And please don't say no because you're like a family to us both and I'd be obliged if you tag along. Pleaseeee" Jennie says, now holding jungkook's hand.

You look at taehyung then at jungkook. All three of you mirroring each other's expressions; raised eyebrows, mouth gaping open and an unsure look on the face.

"don't worry y/n.... You'll be good to go since it's got all the luxurious facilities so it'll be healthy for you and the baby to relax and chill! and besides it's only in the outskirts of the city so we don't have much travelling either.... So what say guys?" Jennie says, wiggling her eyebrows as she peers at you all ever so excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 21.7K 22
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...
4.1K 149 3
⇝ pairing: jungkook x fem!reader ⇝ summary: Whenever he flies back into town, your doorbell is the first he rings. When he has to fly out again, your...
171K 7.4K 43
As the only unmarried Jeon and Kim children, your families propose a union to symbolize your unbreakable bond that spans generations. But despite dev...
294K 10.2K 24
What happens when the man you loved and married isn't the same as he once claimed to be.. Warning: The story may have smut/mature theme as the chapte...