Male!Reader Reads (Priotising...

By Futuralist

You sad males are in a relationship with your waifus. (or husbandos, I won't judge) Please go away if you'r... More

Requests and Rules
Followers Milestone. + Rewards.
Kitty's Obsession 18+ | Dom!Blake Belladonna (RWBY) X Shy!M!Reader
I Remember | Elzbieta 'Ela' Bosak (Rainbow Six) x Artist!M!Reader
Farron's Watcher 18+ | Lightning (FFXIII) x AbyssWatcher!M!Reader
Mentor | Ahsoka Tano (SW:TCW) x Jedi!M!Reader
Pet Of The Dragon 18+ | Dom!Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) x Shy!Crossdressing!M!Reader
50 Followers Celebration: Q & A (Answers)
Beauty Of Silence | Sona (League Of Legends) x Traveller!M!Reader
Protégé | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) x Dom!BladeMaster!Graduate!M!Reader
50k Reads
Human Relationships | Sona Sitri (Highschool DxD) x Rival!M!Reader
My Pet Cat | Dom!Jeanne (Bayonetta) X Shy!Neko!M!Reader
Farron's Watchdog-2 18+ | Lightning (FFXIII-2) x AbyssWatcher!M!Reader
150 Followers Special - My QnA
Punished 18+ | Dom!Sheriff!Caitlyn (LoL) X Summoner!Sub!Virgin!M!Reader
With You | Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) X BladeMaster!Professor!M!Reader
Not All Bad | Tohka Yatogami (Date A Live) x Human!M!Reader
500 Votes
Comfort | Tifa L. X Antisocial/Distant!M!Reader X Aerith G. (FFVII)
Miracles | Jeanne d'Arc (Fate: Apocrypha) X SoulOfCinder!M?!Reader
600 Followers Celebration
All For You Pt. 1/3 | Hinata Hyuga (Naruto) X Uchiha!M!Reader

Thorns | Cheater!Ruby R. X ThirdYear!M!Reader X Weiss S. (RWBY)

12.1K 99 73
By Futuralist

Requested by Justin9090. Guess ya only attracted by RWBY stuff now, since you haven't been responding to my newer chapters.

This is what happens when I don't get a clear description of the reader and scenario.

I don't know what to write, so I improvise best as I can.

And I still don't condone lemons with minors, so don't bother expecting anything explicit.

On another note, y'all know how these are all oneshots?

I might've taken that too literally and wrote long ass oneshots, most of these usually range around 10k words per oneshot and take way too long to write.

So I'll ask, do you prefer these long oneshots? And should I write more shorter oneshots? If so, they may quicker to write but will definitely not be as detailed as my longer oneshots.

Without further ado, my first attempt at a Cheater fic.

12th December 2018 - 1k Reads

______________

In the world of Remnant, lies the great kingdom of Vale, and within its borders houses the most prestigious academy known as Beacon Academy. And within said Academy, there attends a prodigy third year student by the name of (Y/N) (L/N).

Who also was revered as Merciless (Y/N).

His title, earned through his perfect track record of ruthlessly attacking any adversaries who had the misfortune to encounter him.

Grimm, criminals, bandits, the list went on.

Even the White Fang feared him.

Although he did not kill any of such members, he had done such ruthless acts which made his foes wish for death above all else.

Torture, interrogations, hunting them down with great ferocity, immoral acts including intentionally crippling one such member. The list also went on.

But why was (Y/N) getting off scot-free for his actions that gave him his feared moniker?

The biggest factor was him not being in a team, and therefore his actions during his missions were never reported with complete honesty. And he made sure all traces of him committing such un-huntsman-like acts were destroyed so as to not be used to incriminate him in future.

That being said, to the students of Beacon, (Y/N) was hailed as one of the present prodigies of Beacon amongst its proud history of producing powerful huntsmen and huntresses. Comparable to even the likes of Team STRQ and the prodigy of ten years ago, who went on to join the Blade Masters.

This was also the reason he did not take a First Year team under his care as normal Third Years would. Wouldn't want to ruin his image and traumatise such hopeful dreamers now, would he.

But why was he doing such actions in the first place?

(Y/N) had already casted away his most, if not all of his morals when his parents were executed by the White Fang when he was but young.

Hell, his parents were one of the first to be used as an example to the humans when the White Fang changed from a peaceful group, to a terrorist group.

He had trained vigorously for the time when he would eventually bring down the White Fang. Excelling above all his classmates and cohort during his school years.

Attracting even the attention of Professor Ozpin when (Y/N) eventually begun attending Beacon, who had trusted him enough to expunge on vital information of the villains who hid behind the shadows.

In exchange for this information, (Y/N) underwent highly dangerous missions, which were entrusted only to those Ozpin trusted most.

Because of this, (Y/N) never really had much free time once he reached his Third Year, as Ozpin would always rely on him for even more dangerous missions, which would be difficult to complete, even for a team of experienced huntsmen.

In between missions however, there was little time which (Y/N) never wasted. I.E. Catching up on his school work, being the centre of attention amongst the academy cohort, being the ace of his class, the usual academic activities.

On one of his resting periods, that was how he met her.

The optimistic Ruby Rose, the first year who had skipped two levels.

She was his girlfriend.

The two met when (Y/N) was one day asked by Professor Goodwitch to visit one of her classes during his breaks.

Now, the reason they were in a relationship in the first place was because of Ruby herself.

Had it not been for her enthusiasm in his weapons, and his skills in combat. She wouldn't have even built up the courage to speak to him due to his infamous reputation.

At first, she was quite a little nuisance to him, constantly trying to find him to spark up a conversation with him, but overtime he'd warmed up to her.

And that was when their relationship had started.

To his displeasure however, Ruby always tried to have him interact with the First Years, specifically her team and friends.

Despite this little setback, just by being around Ruby and her friends, (Y/N) knew he felt what he could describe to be... joy...? He didn't really know.

But he did know that their relationship brought him comfort. Since his traumatic experience of his parents' execution continues to haunt him to this very day, even if he did not show it.

And now here they were.

(Y/N) had recently finished another mission on the half of Ozpin.

One of the most dangerous ones infact, it was espionage upon two dangerous locations, the White Fang's strongholds in Vale, and one of the possible locations of the Branwen tribe.

As failure would have meant certain death, for regular huntsmen that is. Because of his semblance, it allowed (Y/N) to not ever encounter this problem.

Whilst the Branwen Tribe was not found at the marked location, the White Fang strongholds, however, were a different story.

Some of the locations had smuggled Atlas-grade military weapons, some held an uncountable abundance of Dust.

The entire mission took over a week to complete.

But the valuable information was well worth it.

Upon having finished collecting intel, (Y/N) faded into a blur, as far from the current White Fang stronghold's vision as possible.

(Y/N)'s semblance was of instantaneous transmission, aka teleportation.

There was no limit for the distance he could teleport. However, such a useful semblance had a toll. Short distances were fine as long as he did not overuse it, long distances however was quite taxing on his body, as well as his aura reserves.

This was the reason why Ozpin had always sent (Y/N) upon missions after missions, which were one of the dangerous kinds, reconnaissance, since he could teleport to avoid detection.

As the bullhead arrived to collect him from the rendezvous location and as it begun to take off, (Y/N) unlocked his scroll so he could report to Ozpin of his status.

Hmm, strange.

Normally, his scroll would have been flooded with text messages from Ruby when he'd be away for another mission.

_____________

The bullhead had finally arrived at Beacon, it soon begun to slowly descend upon the landing spot.

(Y/N) exited the bullhead to allow another team to enter, and the bullhead took off once again.

On his way to Ozpin, (Y/N) encountered a class of young students who wore an unfamiliar uniform.

Must have been Orientation Week, a week where lower acedemic students who wish to transfer to the higher level huntsmen Academy spends a week under tutelage of the Academy of their choice. Considering how young they all looked, (Y/N) presumed they should all be around Ruby's age.

He heard some of the female students in the group whispering about him.

(Y/N) sighed out of relief. Thank Oum that this was his last year in Beacon. He graced at the thought of having to no longer having to deal with the growing headache of fangirls.

(Y/N) begun to make his way to Ozpin's Tower to report his mission, as per usual. While simultaneously disappearing out of reach from the fangirls.

(Y/N) basked in the safety of the elevator when he entered Ozpin's tower.

Once the elevator reached the top floor, Ozpin's floor, (Y/N) exited the elevator.

And to his surprise, aside from Professor Goodwitch, General Ironwood was also present, along with Qrow Branwen, his scouting predecessor, as well.

He was also Ruby and Yang's uncle.

Qrow... was honestly alright with his relationship with his niece, surprisingly. Infact, he supported him through it.

Perhaps it's because he knew that he wouldn't try anything on his niece, who knows.

But onto the briefing, (Y/N) reported the location for thr Branwen tribe to be false, and then onto the more important White Fang strongholds, of the Altas military weapons they smuggled, and the Dust.

The briefing took nearly an hour, and once it was done, Ozpin sent (Y/N) away for a break, likely so General Ironwood, Qrow and him could discuss their upcoming plans together.

But even then, not even one message from Ruby.

Something that could've reassured (Y/N) that she was here.

(Y/N) became quite concerned having not heard of Ruby in a while.

Another ability unique to (Y/N), was the ability to sense aura. And his mental capacity allowed him to distinguish them all apart.

Rarely did (Y/N) ever need use this ability, as the many enemies he'd encountered were ever a threat to him, but at this point he was quite worried.

He does however, use it on his new comrades, so he is able sense them, and also to learn through their aura, their intentions, their emotions, and their locations.

Proving it was also useful for his espionage missions when it was actually needed.

This contributed greatly to his merciless persona as it allowed him to strategise depending on his opponents' aura.

Closing his eyes shut, and opening them again allowed (Y/N) to see a whole new world before him. A dark blue environment, with a various amount of flickering colours, representing the aura of each individual.

From afar, (Y/N) saw it.

A familiar red aura... atop an unfamiliar pale blue aura, a common coloured aura throughout weak, and insignificant individuals.

The red aura was shaking uncontrollably. As if it was excited.

(Y/N) admittedly had once thought of the possibility of Ruby being in a dishonest relationship with another behind his back, but he'd believed that possibility would be null due to her always calm aura levels.

But he begun to question Ruby after seeing how excited her aura seemed to shake.

(Y/N) marched closer the red aura, and with the day near it's end, the students from the lower academy were hardly seen.

After marching on for some minutes, (Y/N) was close to his destination. Turning off his aura vision by once again opening and shutting his eyes, (Y/N) recognised the entrance to his destination.

This was... where Ruby would constantly dragged him to as she would say, hang out.

The Academy Park.

(Y/N) entered the park, concerned that his worries would indeed come to light.

Upon entry, (Y/N) begun to hear loud noises.

The closer he marched, the louder it progressively became.

It was until he could literally hear it happening below him, did he know that he had arrived, honestly, he did not know whether he wished that he went, or whether he shouldn't.

(Y/N) saw Ruby in a passionate kissing session.

With... a boy he did not recognise...

Ahh, he was right after all. Ruby was seeing someone behind his back.

But who...?

Who...?

Who was this insignificant individual?

It wasn't one of the First Years, or even one of the students from the other higher academies.

Until (Y/N) saw the uniform the boy wore when Ruby kept moving around.

Then it clicked.

This uniform was for Signal Academy, Ruby's former Academy.

Then this boy must be... someone Ruby had loved before she skipped those two levels.

Ruby was using him to quell her lost feelings for this boy.

(Y/N) did not feel any anger upon deciphering Ruby's and the boy's relationship, just disappointment in Ruby, and most importantly, in himself, for not having figuring it out sooner.

Especially since that someone had Rose in her name.

Roses had thorns, and hers stung him harshly.

With a cold glare, (Y/N) stared down at the two who'd remained oblivious to his presence.

The longer the two continued their make out session, the more hardened (Y/N)'s will had become.

It was only when the eventual need for air separated the two did Ruby finally notice (Y/N). And as fast as she saw (Y/N), she separate from herself from the Signal student.

"(Y-Y/N)! H-how long have you been t-there!?" Ruby asked, clearly shocked of having being witnessed cheating by her boyfriend.

"Long enough."

"I-I can explain!"

"I've seen enough, Miss Rose." (Y/N) spoke ominously, emphasising Ruby's surname and title.

"Stop!" Ruby shouted, as she strugglef to stand.

"Miss Rose, I will leave you both to your own devices."

"Please (Y/N)! Let me explain!" Ruby shouted, grabbing onto (Y/N)'s arm with the assistance of her semblance.

(Y/N) did not even turn to look at Ruby, only averting his eyes with a deathly glare, one that could frighten even Grimm, and Ruby was forced to release her grip due to fright.

(Y/N)'s merciless nature was beginning to surface.

And Ruby feared for her life.

Since (Y/N) had already put together the facts, he soon vanished in a blur. Leaving Ruby, and the boy she was seeing, shocked.

W-what did she do...?

______________

(Y/N) teleported to his dorm, with great disappointment upon his face.

His dorm was of an average team dorm, which may seem small for a team, but that was the benefit of being in a solo team. (Y/N) kept the entire room to himself.

(Y/N) threw himself onto his bed upon entering his dorm...

He'd wondered, when he found Ruby seeing the student behind his back, did he feel his steadily growing heart... shatter...?

As like when his parents were executed...?

He wondered if Ruby had been seeing him for the entire week he's been away...

The more thoughts he had lead to more questions... Which lead to more thoughts and then more questions and so on...

His scroll rang, snapping out of his thoughts.

Unlocking it, a message from an 'Unknown Caller'.

(Y/N) knew it to be Ozpin, as the number was directed to his business number.

Perfect timing, Ozpin had just called to give him another mission.

Perhaps he needed some time to settle his thoughts.

______________

"It's rare for you to utilise your teleportation capabilities to travel to my tower, is something the matter?" Ozpin asked, concerned.

"It's nothing, Professor. May I have the mission brief?"

Ozpin handed over a black folder towards (Y/N).

A black folder... It has been quite a long time since he'd received such an ominous mission.

(Y/N) knew the dark realities of being a huntsman, it wasn't all heroics and all of that goody nonsense... just as Ruby wished... it to be... There would be necessary actions which go against the common huntsmen ethics.

Sure, he would commit acts that would go against these ethics, but they were never reported.

These black folders however... it meant it was a black ops-eque mission. Something that was against the huntsmen ethics and was legalised.

And if it was Ozpin of all people, the headmaster of the academy which literally crams these morals into their student's cranium, which meant the mission was dire enough to warrant these loss of ethics.

(Y/N) opened the reports, informing him to hunt down the 'familiar aura' adversary that has been a thorn on their side for quite a while.

"From your reports, we have determined our 'Queen' to be residing within the White Fang stronghold."

"And you want me to take care of her." (Y/N) stated, reading through the files contained within the folders.

"This choice wasn't made lightly, (Y/N). We cannot risk anymore maidens and their abilities to fall prey to her."

Thoroughly reading through the rest of the documents, (Y/N) closed the folder upon finishing. "I understand."

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I know you're quite busy with all the school work that continue to pile up." Ozpin apologised. "And your last mission had only been completed, however this is one of the upmost important, which I can only entrust to you."

"It's fine, Professor."

Ozpin sighed, he stood from his desk to observe the world outside of his windows, his cane in hand. "I give you my thanks for your loyalty."

______________

"You... Dunce!" shouted an angered feminine voice.

The voice was Weiss Schnee, the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, who shouted at her teammate and leader.

"I'm sorry..."

"Ruby... I thought I raised you better..." Yang Xiao Long stated, chastising her little sister.

"I'm sorry Yang..."

"Who was that kid anyway?"

"My senior from Signal..."

"Oh, him." Yang hardly remembered the boy, as his combat prowess was definitely lackluster. The only reason she'd even remembered him was because Ruby once told her about her crush on the guy back in her Signal days.

"But Ruby, why did you act as you did?" Blake Belladonna asked.

"I-I don't know what went over me! I-I liked him back in Signal..."

"Does that excuse you to cheat on (Y/N) with him?"

"I-I was going to explain it to (Y/N)!"

"Ruby, you were actually going to tell him, 'Hey! I'm sorry about that! It's just that he was my senior in Signal who I used to have feelings for!'?" Yang asked.

"I-I... I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologising to us? You cheated on (Y/N)."

"I-I need to say 'I'm sorry' to (Y/N)..."

"That might not be a good idea, I think you two need some space away from eachother."

"N-No! I'm apologising!"

Ruby heard a notification sound from her scroll.

It was a message from (Y/N).

And when Ruby read it, her being shocked was an understatement.

(Y/N):
It's time we went our separate ways.

No!

NO!

NO NO NO!!!

She wasn't going to let her relationship with (Y/N) end!!!

Especially not like this!

Quickly she typed up an apology and explaining what had happened, hoping that (Y/N) would at least understand why she acted the way she did.

But...

When Ruby pressed to send.

The number you're trying to contact has blocked this number.

Ruby slumped on the floor.

Her heart shattered.

And her team, even her own sister, was reluctant to provide her comfort.

Why did she have to be so selfish!?

______________

(Y/N) stared down at the lifeless bodies of three individuals.

The Queen is dead, and as were her two subjects.

It was her punishment for attacking Amber and usurping the power of the Fall Maiden.

Abandoned by the White Fang once he had entered their stronghold.

Though... (Y/N) still couldn't quite get over the fact the Queen was Cinder all along.

Whilst he was in a relationship with Ruby, she kept trying to seduce him out of his relationship.

Her seductions were very tempting, however...

Despite this, he knew Cinder truly did have a genuine interest in him because of her aura levels.

As before Cinder finally drew her last breath, she pulled him in for a brief make-out session.

(Y/N) did have to wonder though, did she have some sort of aura masking ability?

As the aura he knew that was Cinder's was comparatively different to this aura.

But that did not matter now, she was dead, and he killed her.

...

She was...

His first assassination...

So this was what it had felt like to take the life of another, it was... saddening.

So this was what the White Fang should have felt when they executed his family.

(Y/N) slumped before Cinder, he did not know what he should do anymore.

Does he continue with wanting to take down the White Fang and avenge his parents?

Or does he want to reconcile with Ruby?

The reason he even took this mission in the first place was to distance himself from her, but him killing Cinder truly drove the knowledge of how easy it was to take away the life of another.

Did he want to end it all now?

To end it all and be done with it.

This seemed to be the most preferable option.

A dim glow came from Cinder and caught (Y/N)'s attention.

(Y/N) watched as Cinder's partial Fall Maiden powers begun to manifest itself into a physical form, that of a soul.

The Soul soon floated towards Beacon's direction.

(Y/N) watched as the Soul flew further and further away from his sights.

That's right, his purpose was to become the beacon of hope throughout the populace, even if it meant resorting to immoral actions that they should never become aware of.

(Y/N) thought to himself.

There was a cliff nearby the stronghold, which had a great view of the stars.

(Y/N) teleported to the location in order to dug three holes to act as makeshift graves for the three.

Emerald was the first to be buried, then Mercury, and finally Cinder herself.

A content smile was upon Cinder's face.

Heh... Still trying to seduce him from beyond the grave...

(Y/N) thanked Cinder for teaching him important lessons which he should've known so long ago.

It was the least these three had deserved, to be buried together.

Perhaps he wasn't so merciless, after all...

______________

The bullhead was on the pathway back to Beacon. (Y/N) sat coolly at the back as he watched outside his window, as nature sped quickly past him.

His head was cleared from all the negativity accumulated from mourning over Cinder's death and Ruby's betrayal.

Speaking of Ruby.

He wondered whether he would be able to take Ruby back...

It was, to be honest... highly unlikely.

_____________

Once the bullhead descended, and (Y/N) exited via jumping out of it.

There was a person who awaited him at the Bullhead Site. Although it was common for (Y/N) to see random students expecting him on arrival, the person this time who came certainly surprised him.

"Miss Schnee?"

"Please, just Weiss is fine."

"Then, Weiss. Is there something you need?"

"Yes there is. I... wanted to apologise, for what Ruby did."

"Oh? To believe the Ice Queen actually had a heart, after all." (Y/N) teased sarcastically.

"Wh-! Quiet!"

"Who told you I was back today?"

"Umm."

"Was it Ozpin?"

Weiss kept her silence, which answered his question.

"There must be another reason why you're here, other than to apologise in Ruby's place."

"Umm--"

"If that is all, then I must be going." (Y/N) stated as he walked pass Weiss, ready to report back to Ozpin.

"Wait you!" Weiss in turn sped past (Y/N) and walked in front of him. "You're not leaving until you answer my question! Are you free for the upcoming days?"

It took (Y/N) a few moments to understand what Weiss asked, these tsundere types were hard to understand. "You want to... go out with me?"

Weiss nodded, her grey pupils staring up at him in expectation.

Dear Oum, she's pulling the irresistible puppy dog look... like Ruby usually does...

(Y/N) couldn't bear seeing it. "I apologise Weiss, but I'm rather cautious of entering another relationship so soon."

"I don't care! I'm willing to wait for until you were."

(Y/N) was slightly bewildered at Weiss' willingness, he sighed. "You're serious, aren't you? Fine, when do you wish to see me?"

"Do you have the whole day off tomorrow?"

(Y/N) sighed, knowing Weiss' stubborn and adamant personality, she'll won't give up. Better to just accept it now. "I'll see after reporting to Ozpin."

______________

Weiss and (Y/N), on the next day went on an outing.

Together, they found themselves to have had a lot more in common then anticipated.

Their preference for peace, their spite for the terrorist White Fang, their desire for family, and this was just listing only some of their similarities.

Eventually the two begun seeing each other for full time, even after (Y/N) had graduated from Beacon, and his legacy carved amongst the Beacon's legends.

______________

~ Five years later. ~

When Weiss herself graduated from Beacon, she was given full ownership of her father's company. And with (Y/N)'s tutelage, she was able to bring in great profit all the while resolving the numerous issues which revolved around the company.

For example, the fanuas. They were given equal rights to non-fanuas workers and fair wages. Even some of her executive officers were fanuas.

Three short years later, Weiss' reign over the company has ceased.

As she had passed on her CEO position of the Schnee Dust Company to her most trusted. Whilst still remaining as its Chairman and Owner.

A portion of its stock remained in her name. Quite a significant amount.

Considering it funded all of her accommodations and there's still a large sum of money leftover. And with the stock she owned, she's still receiving more money.

She now lived in the penthouse suite of one of the grander apartments within Vale.

Speaking of which.

Here's Weiss right now, coming home from a mission together with her fiancé, (Y/N).

Over the years, Weiss had grown into a fine woman, much like her elder sister and mother.

The two still remained with another even after five years.

"I'm tired..." Weiss whined. "How can you do all these missions without so much breaking a sweat!?"

(Y/N) chuckled, "Go to Ozpin, the missions he'd given me were far tougher."

"I might go to sleep early." Weiss stated, her drowsiness becoming more apparent.

"I see." (Y/N) begun carrying Weiss in his arms. Soon he laid them both down in the living room sofa.

He soon placed her head onto his chest. "If you're tired, relax then." (Y/N) yawned. "I know I will."

Weiss hit her fiancé's chest lightly. "I'll take you on that offer."

Weiss soon begun to doze off, only to reawaken once she noticed (Y/N)'s seemingly distant look towards the city.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?" (Y/N) snapped out of his trance, soon he shook his head. "No. I'm still in disbelief, it's been already five years."

"Five long years, time really does fly."

"It truly does." (Y/N) leaned in to briefly kiss Weiss' forehead. "Sleep tight now, we're going to Altas tomorrow."

Weiss whined. She felt his arm wrapping itself around her in a protective manner.

All that she saw was a look of contempt before she fell asleep.

End

______________

Shesh, first Cheater fic and I think I fucked it up royally.

Now if y'all excuse me, I'mma gonna go update my RWBY Chibi book.

_____________

Cut content. I guess.

It had already been a week since Weiss and (Y/N) had been seeing eachother.

(Y/N) had been using his semblance to escape Ruby whenever he felt her aura near him. That was how he'd been avoiding her since that day.

Today was different however, this was one of Weiss' and his ventures to Vale, which they spent most of the it passing time.

Ruby appeared in front of them, desperate.

"(Y/N)!"

Shit. It's Ruby.

"Ruby."

"I-I wanted to explain what happened."

"I already know that boy to be a senior from Signal Academy."

(Y/N) sighed in annoyance. "You're young, Ruby. I already expected for like this to happen. But..." (Y/N) paused, he wanted to tell her that despite him having already expecting Ruby's dishonesty, it still hurt him. (Y/N) shook his head at Ruby. "It's nothing. Let's go, Weiss. I have no need to be here anymore." (Y/N) stood up from his seat.

"(Y-Y/N)... I'm s-sorry...! Please take me back...!"

"I do not wish to be with someone selfish."

Ruby grabbed a hold of his clothing. "I-I know I was selfish... But...

"I've had been fiercely loyal, I'd expected my partner to do the same, but you failed. Perhaps in another life, will we be together again." (Y/N) pried his clothes off of Ruby's grip, he begun to

"Ruby, you've had him. But you're the one who threw him away." Weiss jogged in order to catch up to (Y/N).

She stood proudly next to him. A stark contrast against his tall, and lean build.

Despite this.

They looked so happy together...

Just like she was when she was with him...

It was only just her and him before...

But she had to do something so stupid...

Why did her feelings have to overcome her reason...

-----

Over the week, (Y/N) knew Weiss to be one of the most loyal person he'd met, even when being flirted by Neptune, the supposed pretty boy. Her aura had remained unchanged.

That was all he needed to know.

To know that Weiss was someone who would never leave him, or betray him.

And it was all that (Y/N) had ever wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 5.8K 46
A boy named (Y/N) (L/N) grew up in an orphanage and after years of he got sick of it all and ran away. He had to learn how to survive on the streets...
2.2K 33 7
» Active || Male Reader Insert || Mild Cursing/Violence || Slow Build Story « Enduring a rough start in life by being abandoned within the bamboo for...
207K 2.7K 10
She bully you relentlessly for an entire school year until you nearly killed yourself. And now this same girl wants nothing more than to walk down t...
89.9K 1.8K 10
Growing up together can always be fun. But for others, it just the start of something much larger. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters f...