Gaara's Twin: Two of a kind

By tuiboog

Meet Sanya. She is cold, heartless, and curious when it comes to outsiders. However, she is loving, caring... More

Gaara's Twin:Two of a kind
Konoha
Poison Lips
Forest of Death
Maybe...
The start of a ruined bond
Chunnin Exams pt. 1
We're too different.
Important Message
Heading Back Home
Taking Gaara.
Conversation with Gaara.
Team 7 sees Sanya again
She's still stubborn
What i could do for her
Mission time and everyone pissing me off.
History repeating
Shira's battle to survive.
Shira's first mission..mmm not so great..
Shira fights Sasuke
The plan, and acceptance
Meeting with mystery person
Joining the Brat
Writers/ Readers note :D
A filler just for you fans :D...: Sanya's last confession
Sanya's and Sasuke's ownership for Shira
Sanya knows all
Joining Madara for future entertainment
MY BIG THXS TO MY READERS!! :)
2 happy things in one day: Sanya's revealed heart
Hearing them out
Kage Summit
This the only plan I know
They're here!
A Conversation that's nearing the end.
I love you Big brother
Last chapter: Sequal soon to come
Sequel Release

Midnight talk

10.9K 451 172
By tuiboog

(Sanya's pov)

I was wearing a dark sand yellow kimono with a red obi and my katana on my back.

it was almost time for the plan to take affect. today Orochimaru would bcoig back. Sasuke refused to train, because he wanted Orochimaru to teach him a new jutsu. So instead i was training Shira.

while she worked on her strength and stamina, Sasuke watched from a the same snake head. I felt Orochimaru's and Kabuto's, along with someone elese's chakara. i looked to the entrance of the door to see Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"I see no ones died ...yet.." Kabuto said as he fixed his glasses. then a boy with ink black hair came out and had a fake closed eye smile. Shira came and stood next to me as i stared at him with a straight face.

 "Hello, i'm Sai." the kid said.

Then Orochimaru stepped up slightly so we could see him better. "Orochimaru, you're late." Sasuke said. "My, so impatient but i brought you a present, this child is from your homeland." Orochimaru said. "I don't care." Sasuke said. "There you go again.." Kabuto said a little mad.

"I've heard alot about you Sasuke-kun, Naruto talks about you all the time." Sai said in fake happiness. "Sanya-sama..he's like a robot or something.." Shira whispered. I didn't respond. "And who might you be?" Sai asked as he looked at my direction.

I didn't say anything my eyes just stayed dead. "This is Sanya of the Akatsuki, she is Sasuke's temporary sensei." Orochimaru introduced.

"Ah, i've heard about you..the girl who betrayed her village and her brother Gaara of the Sand. I wonder how does a betraying rat like you end up still alive?" he asked carelessly. My face turned to one of anger.

"Tsk." i grunted as my sand came swiftly and had him trapped in a sand coffin from the toes to his waist and Sasuke used his sharigan obviously hating this guy to.

"I wonder how useless you'll be without your legs." i said bored as my sand got tighter. "SASUKE! SANYA STOP!" Kabuto yelled but we didn't. Then Shira touched my arm and squeezed it a little, showing that she was afraid.

I sighed and dropped it and Sasuke ended his genjutsu. Sai dropped to the floor in a cold sweat. Orochimaru chuckled.

 "I should warn you not to get on Sanya and Sasuke's bad side, they're not as lenient as i am." he said.

Sasuke jumped off the snake. "Orochimaru, hurry up and teach me a new jutsu." Sasuke said still impatient. "We're going." i said to Shira and she nodded as we disappeared before the kid could say anything else that would piss me off.

We stayed in my room, sitting with our legs crossed, in the dark waiting patiently for Kooha. i then heard a explosion. i opened my eyes to see Shira looking at me. i got up and stood up. She followed in suit.

"Let's go." i said and she nodded as she came closer and i touched her shoulder and we transported.

We ended up to see a crater, and Sasuke was next to us.

i sighed and put my hand on my hip. "Wow.." Shira muttered. "They're here." Sasuke said staring into the hole. I stared down to. "Shira...stay behind me." i said and she nodded as she took a few steps back.

Sai stood in the middle looking up at us 

"whats going on?" i asked him. "Apparently this guy is trying to take me back with him to Konoha." Sasuke said.'Ok am i the only one that thinks that sounded so gay???' Aria asked

"That sounds wrong Sasuke-san.." Shira muttered. "Apparently not..' i sighed wondering why i picked such a stupid partner.

Sakura then came and was about to punch Sai. "Sakura.." Sasuke called. She stopped in mid punch. Totally frozen and stiffly looked at us.  "Sasuke-kun.." she said breathless as she slowly let Sai go. Then Naruto came running. "You're here too Naruto.." Naruto was speechless as well.

"And I'm guessing Kakashi-sensei is here too?" Sasuke said.

 "Unfortunately Kakashi-san was unable to make it, i'm Yamato captain of Team 7. Here to take you back to Konoha." a guy said. "Team 7" Sasuke said looking over to his replacement.

"Hn, what a touching reunion for you, ne Sasuke?" i asked as i side glanced him he did to. "Hn" was all he said. Naruto's eyes switched to me. "Sanya! what are you doing here!!" he yelled out stunned. "none of your business baka." i said.

He gritted his teeth. "Sasuke-san we are here to take you and Sanya-san to Konoha under custody." Yamato said again while sending me a glance.

"Like i would go back to such a weak village." Sasuke said with a amused smirk. "Why.....then why didn't you kill me back then! Isn't that your way of breaking bonds? SASUKE!" Naruto yelled as his eyes switched to the color red. 

'Kurama...." Aria growled out slightly, sensing the demonic presence. A wind passed by us as we stared at them.

"Idiots" i muttered, breaking the silence. "I let you live on a whim.." Sasuke said. Naruto's and Sakura's , except their Captain and Sai, eyes were wide. Sasuke then transported down next to Naruto. Everyone was shocked at his speed.

"Ne, Naruto...wasn't it your dream to become Hokage?" Sasuke asked as he slowly took out his katana. "You should've trained more then chase me around, right Naruto?" Sasuke asked. "No one is fit to become a Hokage if they can't save their friend, right Sasuke?" Naruto countered.

"Hn." Sasuke said as he went to stab Naruto, but Sai stopped him. "Your block was correct..." Sasuke said as they ended up in an all out battle.

"Sanya-sama.."Shira said nervously. 

 "Not yet..." i said.

 Sasuke was having like a staring contest with Naruto. Sakura stood up and tried running to an unaware Sasuke about to attack him. "Not so fast.." i said as i sent my sand and it pinned her to the rock wall, she coughed up some blood.

"Sakura!" Yamato yelled. Right at that point Sasuke came to and Yamato tried to get him into a trap, but Sasuke broke through and stood next to us. Sasuke was about to do a jutsu, but was stopped by Orochimaru.

"Let go of me." Sasuke demanded as he glared at Orochimaru.

 "Thats a dangerous jutsu, Sasuke-kun....if you waste it here you won't be able to fight Itachi-san." Orochimaru warned Sasuke. Sasuke grunted and ripped away his arms from his grasp.

"We'll be taking our leave now....in exchange for me saving your life Konoha nins, keep killing Akatsuki members.." Orochimaru said. "No offense Sanya-san.." he added. "I don't care. we plan on exterminating you anyways so it's a even win in the conversation.." i said non caring.

He then turned to us. " are you coming."

 "No, my business here is done..." i said. he nodded then looked at Shira. Orochimaru licked his lips and Shira held onto my arm slightly afraid. I stepped into His view and glared. He chuckled. "Right." he said understanding and they left.

 I then slowly put Sakura down. Naruto rushed over to her, calling her name. "She's fine she's healing." i said as i turned to them. "Shira.." i said. she nodded then transported to where Sakura was and started to heal her.

"Why are you helping us?" Sai asked. "Don't ask questions, just accept it." i said. Shira then transported to Yamato and healed his injuries. When she finished up she came back.

"In return for healing your wounds, you must do me a favor." i said. "Favor?" Naruto asked. "When the time comes, you will do whatever i say." i said then sand started to swirl around us. "Good bye, Naruto" i said until we completely disappeared.

(Gaara's pov)

Its been a week since Naruto told me the news about seeing Sanya. i was happy and curious. I was happy she was alive and doing well, but i was curious as to WHO her apprentice is, and why she helped Naruto and his team.

"Kazekage-sama, it's time for your meeting.." My guard called on the other side of the door. "Hai." i responded as i stood up and walked out the door and towards the hall where the meeting was to be held.

"What is this meeting for?" i asked the elders. They all looked hesitant as to what to say to me. then a member of the council stood up and cleared their throat."Kazekage-sama...we believe that...you should give up.." he said.

"I don't understand." i said as my face scrunched into one of confusion. Another member sat up to look at me. "What he's trying to say is that you should stop this endless search for Sanya-san." he said. my eyes got wide.

"She is no longer part of this village Kazekage-sama." he added. my hair covered my eyes. "She's an enemy of the Sand...she no longer belongs to this village Kazekage-sama."

"Yes she's a monster she is part of the Akatsuki, you must give up on this endless chase for her!" another said. it went silent. "And?"  i spoke and i heard a few gasp.

I stood up and looked at them dead in their eyes. "2-3 years ago i was also labeled as a monster, a demon, a hated person but i stand before you as your leader, and if i were to go missing you would all send endless chases for me, right?" i asked.

"Of course but-" 

"Then it is no different for Sanya....Sanya is my sister...she's my twin. The other part of me and i don't plan on giving up on her. She is still and always will be a member of this village. Anyone who disagrees with that may have their opinion but as long as i'm still Kazekage, Sanya will have a place in this village." i said sternly.

They were all silent. I then excused myself as i walked out of the meeting room. today was a long day. i walked up to me and Miku's room. It was dark in the house so i just assumed she was sleeping. i was coming up to our room till i felt someone's chakara in there.

My eyes got wide. i slowly opened the door. the moonlight shone on a sleeping Miku and that was it. i sighed relieved. I went to check the roof and there stood a girl with black hair and orange looking eyes.

"Who are you?" i asked in my usual calm voice.  "I'm Sanya-sama's servant, it's nice to meet you Kazekage-sama." she said with a slight bow before standing straight. My eyes got wide. "Sanya?" i asked to confirm. she nodded. 

" I have a message from Sanya-sama." she said. i nodded for her to go on.

"firstly." she took out a summoning scroll. Then a body came out. my eyes got wide. "W-What is this?" i asked. He had crystals sticking out from within his body.

"During your meeting this man was going to sexually assault your girlfriend tonight.He's been stalking her for awhile" she said. I let out a low gasp. she then summoned the body back into the scroll.

"Sanya-sama knew and stopped it before it happened." she said with a smile. "Why?" i asked confused. "In return you will do her a favor when the time comes." she said calmly. "That is all." she bowed again. "Wait!" i yelled out and she looked at me questioning. 

"How..how is Sanya?" i asked.

"Why?" she asked now confused. "I..i just had to know...." i said almost pleadingly. "You really do care for Sanya-sama..don't you" she said with a soft look. i nodded. "She's fine,Sanya-sama is doing good." she answered. i sighed reliefed. "Thank goodness." i said.

"Gaara-san." she called out and i looked at her. "do you miss Sanya-sama?" she asked. my eyes got a little glassy. "More then anything..." i said. her lips parted a little till she smiled then she walked over to me.

she hesitated but came close then picked up my hand and put something in it. "Sanya-sama said it was my choice to do whatever i wanted with it......and...i think you deserve it...so you have a reason to see her agan...." she said, she then disappeared.

I opened my hand and looked down to see a bracelet that was woven. It was the bracelet that i gave Sanya on her 6th birthday. i held it tight and looked up to the full moon.

'Sanya....where are you......why are you so far away from me..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 90 16
♥♥♥ COMPLETED ♥♥♥ Naruto. Who would've thought that he had a sister. Her name is Mayoumi Uzumaki. A masked man took her into the woods to die on the...
185K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
73.8K 1.8K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
611K 14K 68
Cover made by: DarkRose--Chan What if there's finally someone who cares about Naruto? Like a friend? Or a twin sister? ----------------- Twelve years...