picket fence - sodapop curtis...

By sodapopsunrise

i will always be thankful that i forgot the directions my cousin gave to me on the way to his house. More

before you read
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
epilogue

chapter twenty five

5.5K 73 69
By sodapopsunrise

Izzy's POV

I was dressed up a bit more for school. I don't know why, I just felt like it. I put on a little black top with a pink corduroy skirt and (obviously) my pink Adidas, because when am I not wearing them?

I hopped in the car and Two-bit and I drove over to pick up Pony and Johnny. They got in the car and we made our way to school.

We got there a little early, so I decided to grab a coffee from the lunchroom and do some homework in the library.

I walked into the cafeteria and over to the little place where they give out coffee. There was a line of about 3-4 Socs, but I tried not to make eye contact. If they only were to look at my outfit, they would think I was one of them.

Eventually, it was my turn in line and I grabbed a cup of iced coffee. By accident I looked up and made eye contact with one of them.

"Well, look what we have here. Morning, greaser!" He said. I didn't know who he was.

I tried to walk away but he grabbed my shoulder. "Where do you think you're going?"

I jerked my body so he would get his hand off me and quickly walked to the library.

I sat down and thought I was safe, but he came in with Bob and Randy.

Shit.

"Thought you could escape?" Bob asked.

"Leave me alone." I sneered.

"No can do, greaser." Randy said.

They walked over, each with a cup of hot coffee in their hands, and dumped it right on top of me. And it burned. My immediate instinct was to scream and curse, but I ended up taking the lid of my coffee off and throwing it at all of them.

"Fuck you." I said, walking out.

"Fuck you too, greaser! You ruined my new Ralph Lauren sweater!" Bob screamed.

"Go get mommy to buy you a new one." I said.

I walked into the girl's restroom and thought about what I was going to do. I had burn marks on my arms from where the coffee had hit them. Thankfully, I always packed a sweater in my bookbag in case I got cold in class. I took off my black shirt, which was covered in coffee, and put on the white sweater.

My skirt was a different issue. The skirt was soaked. One of them dumped the entire cup on my skirt alone. But, I didn't walk around with an extra pair of shorts.

I went to the nurse's office and asked if she had any shorts. She said she did. She went into the back room and came back out with a pair of plain black gym shorts.

"Those might be a little small." She said after I changed into them. They were short. It wasn't her fault though, I was just tall and skinny, so nothing fit right.

"It's okay. Thank you so much." I said, and walked out.

I walked out of her office and a different group of Socs were staring at my butt and legs and whistling.

Gross.

Two-bit was standing nearby with Pony and Johnny at his locker. He looked at me with his eyes wide. I walked over to him.

"What are you wearing?" He said.

"Socs poured coffee onto me. I had to change. The nurse only had these." I explained.

"God damn."

I lifted up my sleeve to show Two-bit where the burn marks were and his eyes went huge.

"They did that to you?!" He screamed.

Johnny and Pony just stared.

"Yeah. Hurts like a bitch too. All I wanted was some iced coffee. I mean, I guess I didn't have to throw it at them, but I felt the need..." I trailed.

"You threw it back at them?" Johnny said, laughing.

"Yeah. Messed up Bob's sweater." I said sarcastically.

The bell rang and we all went to our classes.

Lunchtime rolled around and I made my way down the hall to where the guys and I eat lunch. I turned the corner and ran right into someone.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I am so stupid. I'm really sorry." I said, frantically picking up the things I had dropped.

"It's fine." They said chuckling.

I looked up and our eyes met.

"Soda!" I squealed.

"Hey babe." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ponyboy forgot his lunch." He said, lifting up the paper bag.

"What a great brother you are." I said, pretending to be a proud mom.

We walked outside and sat down with the guys.

"Hey Soda! What're you doing here?" Two-bit asked.

"Forgot his lunch." Soda said, motioning towards Pony, but Johnny had already given Pony half his sandwich.

"Are you staying?" I asked Soda.

"No, I can't. I have to be at work in ten minutes."

"Fine." I pouted.

After lunch ended, I finished up with all my classes and made my way to my locker. I was putting some books and taking some out when someone came up and slapped my butt.

I turned around and it was a greaser. I slapped him right in the face. He had a couple of friends behind him laughing, but he got angry.

He tried to punch me in my ribs but he missed because I moved at the last second. I kicked him in the crotch and he fell down in pain.

"You have no idea what you just did." He said.

His friends started running towards me but I ran to the end of the hallway and out the door. They chased after me but eventually stopped after a half a mile. I kept running anyways. I ran all the way to the DX.

I walked inside and Steve was working the register.

"Where's Soda?" I asked.

He pointed and I went outside.

"Soda?" I yelled.

"Yeah? Is something wrong?" He called.

"It's Izzy." I said. I could barely get the words out because I was so out of breath.

Soda quickly jumped out from under the car and ran towards me.

"What's wrong?" Soda asked.

"Some greaser, I don't know his name, he slapped my ass. So I turned around and just slapped him in the face, not really thinking. Well he didn't like that too much so he tried to punch me, but I moved just in time so that he missed. But, then I kicked him in his dick and he didn't really appreciate that either. His friends starting chasing after me but I outran them all the way here."

I started to cry. I didn't really know why. I hated crying in front of people, it made me feel weak.

Soda wrapped his arm around me and said, "It's okay. You're going to be okay. I won't let them hurt you. I know you probably don't wanna tell Two-bit, but I want you to stay safe. He will protect you, okay?" I nodded.

"I love you." Soda said.

"I love you."

I stayed and hung out at the DX for a little bit before heading home. I walked in and Two-bit looked relieved.

"Where have you been?" He said nervously.

"I'm real sorry Two-bit." I said, before telling him the story.

"I bet it was Curly." He said angrily.

"Who is that?"

"Curly Sheppard. Tim's younger brother. He's tuff, but not a real bright guy."

"Oh."

"You'd better watch out for him, alright? Always keep a switch on you. Greasers don't hurt other greasers, but they also know not treat each other like that." Two-bit said, getting frustrated.

I nodded and prepared dinner. I tried to make a pizza from scratch. Steve ended up coming over for dinner, and he walked in right after I finished the dough.

"Whatcha making, Pizza?" He asked.

"Pizza." I said, laughing.

"Seriously?!" He screamed.

"Yep!" I said and we both started crying from laughing.

I finished making it and put it into the oven. I didn't have instructions on how long it was supposed to be in the oven, so I just checked it every five minutes or so. After about twenty minutes, it was done.

It actually wasn't half bad. I was pretty impressed with myself.

"This is good!" Steve yelled.

"Surprisingly good!" Two-bit shouted while laughing.

"Don't doubt me." I said, chuckling.

We finished the pizza and laughed a lot. Steve was a really funny guy when you got to know him.

We watched Mickey and made a chocolate cake, which was gone by the end of the night. It was probably 12:00 A.M. when Steve left, and I was almost immediately fell asleep.

;;;;;

are ppl gonna get mad if like all the guys start dating each other or

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 6.8K 41
Just some good ol' imagines of your favorite seven guys. [No longer taking requests]
42.5K 1.4K 26
falling until i fell for you. ━ © HAYLS 2017 - 2018. THE OUTSIDERS. COMPLETED.
1.5M 24.5K 114
the outsiders oneshots ! < DISCLAIMER. i own all oneshots. please do not copy, or steal as your own.
647K 13.3K 140
just your favorite greaser boiiiiis.... but mostly johnny and dally whoops