Bite Me βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeake... More

γ€Š CHARACTERS 》
γ€Š TRAILER 》
γ€Š AWARDS 》
γ€Š ONE 》
γ€Š TWO 》
γ€Š THREE 》
γ€Š FOUR 》
γ€Š FIVE 》
γ€Š SIX 》
γ€Š SEVEN 》
γ€Š EIGHT 》
γ€Š NINE 》
γ€Š TEN 》
γ€Š ELEVEN 》
γ€Š TWELVE 》
γ€Š THIRTEEN 》
γ€Š FOURTEEN 》
γ€Š FIFTEEN 》
γ€Š SIXTEEN 》
γ€Š SEVENTEEN 》
γ€Š EIGHTEEN 》
γ€Š NINETEEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY 》
γ€Š TWENTY-ONE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-TWO 》
γ€Š TWENTY-THREE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-SIX》
γ€Š TWENTY- SEVEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY-NINE 》
γ€Š THIRTY 》
γ€Š THIRTY-ONE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-TWO 》
γ€Š BOOK COVER 》
γ€Š THIRTY-THREE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SIX 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SEVEN 》
γ€Š THIRTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š THIRTY-NINE 》

γ€Š TWENTY- EIGHT 》

6.4K 285 140
By theGhoulBoys_

《 What have I done? 》

Sunlight streamed through the window, warming my fingertips that sat on the armchair. I yawned and wiggled them, casting shadows on the ground.

I rolled my head to the side to glance at Austin, his eyes were still shut and breathing even.
Even in the morning light, his blonde hair sparkled and cast shadows across his cheek bones.

The blanket had been pushed down to his chest during the night and on display were his abs and scars. My eyes travelled down, mapping them. "Have you been here the whole time?" a raspy voice asked.

My eyes shot up and met his and I leaned foward. "You're awake" I whispered.

He smiled faintly. "You didn't answer my question" he replied.

My hand grasped his tightly. "Yes, I've been here all night" I replied.

He grasped my fingers back lightly. "You should have got some rest" he replied, his eyes studying my face.

"You shouldn't have jumped in front of a vampire and a fae" I replied.

Austin chuckled which turned into a cough. "Sorry, take it easy" I said, moving forward to kneel beside the bed.

"I only wanted to protect you, I'd do it again if I had to" he replied, his hand lifting up to caress my cheek.

"That's not necessary" I said, smiling gently.

He pushed hair behind my ear. "How is he? Did I hurt him?" Austin asked, his thumb swiping across my cheekbone.

I looked down. "I don't know, I haven't spoken to him" I said, sadness leaking into my voice.

"You're scared of him" Austin said gently.

"Can you blame me? He was going to kill me if you hadn't attacked him" I replied, looking up into his eyes again.

A moment passed and Austin leaned forward, pressing a kiss on my forehead. "I'll always protect you" he replied.

My eyes closed as he pulled away. "So what happened while I was out?" He asked, trying to sit up.

My eyes opened and I helped him sit up. "Nothing really, I haven't really left your side and I know the moment I leave this room, it's all going to hit me again" I replied, studying my nails.

"You can't avoid it forever" he replied.

"No, but I can postpone and make sure you're okay" I said, looking up.

"I'm okay, of course I'm okay, I'm a werewolf, I heal, besides, it sounds like I had a great nurse" he said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile back. "Taron used his powers to heal some of the scars Marcus had given you but you healed mostly" I said as he reached out for my hand again.

"I saw that amazing move you did that pushed Marcus through a window, sad it wasn't because you were breaking up with him but I'll take what I can get" he replied, grinning.

I laughed. "And I don't really wna to talk to him at the moment, I don't know what to say, he tried to kill me" I said, before sighing.

"He wasn't himself, vampires cannot control themselves when they're in full vampire mode" Austin explained.

"You're defending him? When he attacked you?" I asked, bewildered.

"Technically I attacked him, trying to protect you and he just reacted" Austin said, shrugging one shoulder.

I buried my head into the folds of the blankets and I felt Austin run a hand through my hair.

"Diana, look at me" he muttered.

I lifted my head to look at him. "He made a mistake, don't hold it over him when he couldn't control something that was done to him" he said.

I nodded and sat up, moving back onto my chair. "I just don't get it, you hate the thought of me being with Marcus, yet you seem to be talking me into staying with him" I said, rubbing my temples.

"I want you to love me because you love me not because I convinced you Marcus was a monster" Austin replied curtly.

I looked down at my hands, twisting them into the fabric of my shirt before making up my mind. I stood up and leaned over Austin's bed. He tilted his face up to watch me, but I leaned down slowly and pressed my lips against his.

It was just a small kiss, a tender thank you. I pulled away. "Thank you" I whispered before leaning back and walking for the door.

I stopped as I opened the door and looked back at Austin who was looking at me. "Heal, and I'll see you later" I said, before walking out of the room and closing the door.

I trudged down the stairs and met Taron as I stepped off the stairs. "How is he?" Taron asked, leaning on the banister.

"Awake, he just wants to heal" I said as a shadow crossed over the wall.

I looked up at Keian walked in. He pursed his lips and looked down. "Marcus is outside" he said before looking at me again.

I nodded. "Thanks Keian" I said before giving him a smile.

I pushed past my brother and Keian and headed for the door. Tension rose in me as I didn't know what to say to him. I was still so afraid of him, but I knew he'd never intentionally hurt me. Austin was right. I couldn't be mad at him for not being able to control something that's not his fault.

I walked out the glass door and onto the grass that led up the hill. I could see his silhouette against the rising sun and I walked towards it. I stopped a few metres away from him. "Are you okay?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He didn't answer. "Marcus?" I asked.

He tilted his head to look at me but didn't.  "No, I'm not alright" he replied, his tone shaky.

I frowned and stepped forward. "What's wrong?" I asked, sighing.

"You can't stand me, look at you, standing seven metres away because I'm a monster" he said, getting to his feet.

He turned around and I could see the tears falling down his cheeks. "I never meant to hurt you Diana, I never wanted that" he said, lifting his hand to wipe his face.

I moved foward to stand almost just in front of him. "You didn't ask for this" I said, replacing his hand with mine.

The moment my hand touched his face, he flinched and stepped back. "I don't want to hurt you, it was so easy for me to turn into that... that... that thing! that I am!" He exclaimed, pain crossing his face.

I reached out but he took another step back. "I killed someone Diana, when I escaped, I was so hungry I didn't even think... I killed an innocent woman who was just trying to help me!" He exclaimed, quite obviously fighting with himself.

"Marcus, please calm down!" I exclaimed quietly. 

"What if I lose control and hurt you or worse!" He exclaimed again.

I reached for his arm. "Don't touch me!" He yelled, baring his vampire fangs at me.

I fell back, running back a few feet. I held my hands up to protect myself as Marcus touched his fangs. "I don't want to hurt you" he whispered before turning around and using his vampire speed to run down the hill.

"Marcus!" I called out.

A/N

NO MARCUS!
Come back!!

We need you!
Am I right guys?

Who's Team Austin?

Who's Team Marcus?

I think Diana is wrestling with herself about the idea of being with someone who could kill her at any moment.
What would you do?

And what about Austin?
Would you give Austin a chance?

I really wanna hear your thoughts!
So don't forget to vote and comment!

Love, T xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.4K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
139K 5.4K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

417K 19.6K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
289K 7.1K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...