Desire to make you mine!!! ✔️

By nickysweetangel

Highest Rank 1# Mystery 28/5 This a very mature and dark story so read it keeping tissue paper. Just trust me... More

prologue: One night stand with a monster
Facing a monster
Trapped in a plan
Burning in rage
Glimpse of past
Disaster in air
Love-Hate relationship
Fire That Burning Me
Jungle mein mangal
It's Trouble Time
Hidden truth
Blur mystery
A deal
Turning point
Night that changed my life
Silent storm
Dark truth
Facing the truth
Facing the bitter past
My love..My Arnav
Mystery Of Hidden Well Wisher
A Hope
Shattered dreams
Why me?
Most awaited confession
Dream coming true
Something changing
Two heart that beat as one
My last hope
Face Off
Shattered dreams
A sob
Table are turning
Haunted soul
Every Moment Reminds Me Of You
Important note..check it out
Shattered truth
Facing the bitter reality
Unknown fear
Payback time
Her fear
A newly found hope
A fresh start
Silence before storm
My oxygen
A tormented mother
Please come back!
Unfaithful
Epilogue
Note about sequel
this story get copied

Betrayal

13.6K 409 21
By nickysweetangel

Chapter 8: Betrayal

*Flashback*

''It was a time when Arnav was studying in US doing MBA. He used to an intelligent and brilliant student in his class. He was fully focused in achieving his goal and never care anything other than getting what he desire. At that time our financial condition not good as papa was facing some financial crisis due to his business partner, Ranvijay Thakraal.

Hence, he wanted his family to stay away from all kind of mess. He decided to send his son to US. Initially chotte deny to go because he not wanted to leave his family as this state when his we need him mostly. During that stage, my mother used to be very ill..'' Anjali hold khushi hand as she need lot of strength to expose the past that is buried in her heart since ages. She never tell this to anyone but khushi need to know everything.

''Then what happen?'' Khushi asked looking at her sorrowful expression.

''Due to our parents inspiration and motivation, Arnav decided to go Us for completing further studies. He promised to papa he will become a biggest business man and solve all the problems he was going through in his business. He was determined to work hard and will never let him down at any cost. He wanted to make them a proud parents. Everything went smoothly only to get shattered next moment after that doll aks Kavya came into his life..''

''Kavya?'' Khushi asked. Its strange but she feel like she heard this name somewhere.

''She was his classmate. As Arnav is a bright student in class, she approach him to help in her studies. But no one knows she is that Thakraal's daughter who lured Arnav into her fine trap. Both daughter and father played their cards by making Arnav fall in love with her. He deliberately send his daughter in the same city and took admission in the same college to fulfill their bloody motives..''

''After exams Arnav come return India along with her so that he introduce her to our parents and they can get married. But she had other plans. Whenever Arnav bring the topic of their marriage she made some excuses. At that time he didn't realize her intention behind her doing because he is so much in love with her. She act herself very innocent girl in front of Arnav and started taking money by gaining his sympathy. She was doing her drama saying she need 50 lakh for her father cancer treatment. Arnav somehow managed to arrange money because he trust her. For that, he sold some of his shares and gave it to her totally oblivious she was spending that money on her new boyfriend. Arnav was only her source of income. She wanted him only to climb ladder..'' Khushi feel tugged in her heart.

''Her greed didn't came to an end there. She continue her drama making up another story to gain more money. Arnav trust her so much that he never doubt her character at all. For her happiness, he supress his own ambition and sold his dream project where he was going to made a hotel that cost 500 crores. He was working since 3 years for that project, to settle down problem papa facing in business due to that man. Without thinking anything, he sacrifice everything just to make he happy. He named that property under her name that would help her to solve her issues. Later on when i came to know Arnav was dating a girl named doll. I get very happy so I insist Arnav to bring her home but every-time he ask her she make some lame excuses and avoid it. One fine day she call Arnav and told him she is get ready to meet us. He get very happy so he went to her place to pick her. But from that day she went missing. Arnav try to search her every possible place but couldn't find her whereabouts. Then once from his friend he came to know her real identity. She is daughter of that man who taken over all his property and money, Ranvijay thakraal, papa's business partner. The place she was living wasn't hers. It was hired by her to make him believe she belong to a poor family so that she can grab his money. Everything was a big lie. But he is not ready to believe that his doll can cheat him. Papa and me try a lot to make him believe but he had a strong faith on his love. However he went to Thakraal's mansion to prove us wrong..'' Anjali closed her eyes. Khushi placed her hand on her shoulder.

''That night was the worst night when he witness the most awful sight of a girl he loved deep from his heart. She was having sex with another man. Everything shattered around in one night. Her betrayal broke him completely. They were f**king each other and making fun of his feelings. He didn't get inside to witness her shameful acts but heard everything. She was telling her boyfriend that how cunningly she trap Arnav Singh Raizada for his property and fame. Her betrayal wasn't go easy to him. He started developing hatred for every single girl in the planet. That awful night imprint in his mind and soul and until now he was punishing himself for trusting that Bi***''

''The story is not finish yet as soon as Arnav came to know her deeds, he call lawyer to take action against them. But it was too late. That Ranvijay taken over all our business and property leaving us on roads. Papa begged him but he humiliate him putting false charges and send him to jail. Chotte try everything to get him bail but all in vain in front of Thakraal power. Then one night we got the news that papa committed suicide in the jail. Mumma wasn't able to digest this news. She passed away. It cause deep impact on chotte's mind. He wanted to ruin that girl in the same way she did. But before he catch her, she ran away with her boyfriend. After some days we heard the news that Ranviyay died in an accident. But there is no sign of that backstabber Kavya and her so called boyfriend..''

''I try to convince chotte to forget all and move on but he didn't give up the fight. He had taken an oath to revenge her by giving her brutal punishment but till now there is no news of her. He worked day and night to reach heights to fulfill papa ambition. He build this entire AR empire due to his hard work and dedication. But as the time passes his hatred for girls become more prominent. He believe girls are only meant to destroy a man's life. Until now he is making himself responsible for our parents death..''

Hearing all this, khushi's eyes filled with tears. She didn't know what to say, how to overcome his pain. What would have been more miserable seeing our parents die and you can't able to save them. But she saw there was no sign of tears in her eyes. As if it was scared to pour down after streaming down endlessly for years together.

''I am sorry Anjali..I am really sorry..'' She hugged her not getting any proper words to express.

''That's the reason he reacted so violently when he saw you because somehow you making him remember Kavya..'' Khushi look at her with teary eyes.

''He hated every single girl on the earth. I made several attempt to remove that bitter memories from his mind but he was unable to forget betrayal given by her..'' Khushi went speechless.

''You are my last ray of hope, khushi..Please save my chotte..You are only girl who is liable to heal his pain. After so many years I have seen him so restless around anyone. Every night he woke up from that terrible nightmare but last night he took your name for the first time..'' She was astonished like anything.

''Her betrayal made him stone hearten..He not wanted to marry anyone, if you help him probably by then he will try to change his perceptive about girls. Please save him. Help him to forget his past...'' Anjali almost pleaded.

''But main..kaise?''

''Yes you can..You are affecting him like no one capable to do that. Don't say no!'' Khushi look at her hopeful eyes. After a long silence, she nodded silently.

~~~

Taking slow steps, khushi stepped in his bedroom. It was dark. Scared to the surrounding, she call his name. By not getting any response, she search for the switch board and march ahead involuntarily. It was then she dumped with someone. She loose her balance and fall on the coach taking him on her top. She hitches feeling his strong body wrapped around her. Fearfully, she closed her eyes as she could feel his heat against her.

''Tum?'' His dark eyes met her light brown eyes. He felt himself drowning at something dangerous.

''Arnavji..'' Her soft voice hit his ear bringing him out of senses. Grasping her shoulder, he jerk her away and went to switch on the light.

''Why you come here! Get out!!!!'' He roared and turn few steps backward.

''Hum nahi jayenge kya kar lenge aap?'' (I will not go what you will do) She folded her arms standing firm in front of him.

''You will regret khushi..Just go!'' He worn. By merely gazing him, she could read the pain coursing his soul. He turn to leave.

''You can't go like this..'' She said and ran after him.

''How can you simply walk away after what has happened between us..'' She grasped his collar to stop him. His deadly glare look at her hand. Till now no one dare to hold his collar. Hastily he turn around and grabbed her wrist, twisting it behind her waist.

''What do you want haan? What do you mean I can't go after what happened between us! It was all your plan right? You want money for that damn kiss!'' Her face expression changed hearing that. He lets go of her hands and bring out cheque from his pocket and throw it on her face. His words hurt her terribly.

''Trap a rich guy and use them. This was your plan. But listen I am not fool to trap in your trick. Just get lost..'' He shouted ruthlessly.

''Every girl is not behind your money..you cannot blame all girls just because of one damn girl..'' He closed his eyes briefly. He can't take this anymore. He wanted to get away from her before he loose his sanity.

''Your Di told me everything how she-'' Suddenly he pulled her with an enormous force causing her to land flat against his chest.

''Don't you dare take her name.. I will kill you!!!!!!'' With greeted teeth. He felt a fury ignite within him.

''You are wrong Mr raizada..you can't treat every girl like you want..i will not tolerate this..''

''Just shut up and get lost..''

''I won't..'' she stare back at him. Did she need money so badly? For the first time any girl dare him. He was quiet because of his Di otherwise he would have shown this girl what is the consequence of raising a voice in front of him.

''I don't care what you do or what not..'' He jerk her away making to fell down and turn to walk away. He didn't glance back and continue walking. He knew she must be crying because her plan failing. As he walk away, he moved to escort from main door when in a sudden he heard his Di screaming voice. His legs halted instantly. He turned abruptly and run toward the direction of his room where voice was directing. He get stunned as soon as he entered his bedroom and glance at her.

Khushi was lying on the floor with pool of blood surrounded by her and Anjali was shaking her all panic and shocked. Blood was flowing from her head. He went aghast. He raked his hand through his hairs and slowly walk near her.

''Chotte, why you have does this? How many times I need to tell you she is not like your Doll..''

Immediately he call the doctor and lifted her up to take her in her room.

~~~

Slowly, she open her head and look here and there to grasp the surrounding. Her head was arching in pain. She touch her head and found a plaster wounded is wounded to it. She try to got up but fell back to the same position. That's when she realize a strong hand gripping her hand.

''Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' She screamed out loud. Arnav who was sleeping beside her on the sitting position holding her tender hand woke up startled when he heard her scream. He went toward her and she lean backward frighten.

''Listen..I didn't did anything I swear..'' She pinch her throat to make him believe and still trying to make sense.

''Why you staring me like that..'' She gulped viewing intensity in those eyes.

''Tum theek ho..?'' He asked coming really close to her face and touch her forehead. She hissed and he look at her guilty.

''I am sorry..'' Her eyes popped out hearing that. Still in shock, khushi continue to stare him.

''Apki tabiyat toh theek hain na..'' (Is your health is okay) She cannot believe the great Arnav Singh Raizada saying sorry to her.

''Don't talk much. Close your eyes..you need rest..'' He made her lay on the soft pillow and spread bed-sheet on her posture shutting her further queries. He moved up and turn to leave but she held his hand.

''Why you always run away from me! I can't let you run. Its khushi you are dealing with..'' He astounded seeing this girl audacity. Despite knowing he was great Arnav Singh Raizada.

''I thought you are scared of me..''

''Why should I scared of you..You are not any dianasore or vampire that I get scared..''

''Oh really then why you scream seeing me near you..''

''Woh main..i..Hamari marji hum jo chahe kare apko isse kya..'' (I will do whatever i want why you have problem with that)

There is something in her that always pull him toward her.

''Waise bhi you are not that bad that I found you in first met..''

''How you are so sure I am good. What if some day I try to harm you..'' He asked with his eyes and voice turn husky.

''Its not possible..''

''So you won't mind if I kiss you again..'' He asked near her hot and tempting lips gauging her every expression carefully. He flashed a smirk when her expression turn into horrified ones. Instantly she close her mouth and turn to other side squeezing her eyes shut.

Standing near the door, Anjali smiled witnessing the cute scene with a hundred watt smile on her face. After so many years, she have seen her chotte smiling. Credit goes to khushi. Something is definitely changing for good.

They look so adorable with each other. She wondered. Then reality begin to hint her. How can she think like that. Khushi love Rishab not her brother. She come back to the reality when her mobile beeps.

''What? How this possible..?'' She was shocked.

''Okay I am coming!''

*Present*

''I don't want to hear any excuse. Find out who attack khushi as early as possible..'' Arnav ordered on the phone.

''But Asr why you are caring about that girl..Did you forgot what she have done!'' Aman try to argue.

''Shut up! Do what I am saying. No need to use your brain..'' Arnav barked at Aman making him hell worried. What will happen when Arnav came to know he is behind her attack! He gulped nervously.

While Arnav continue to give him few instruction.

''From where you are calling Asr..?''

''Even I have no idea..I am stuck in jungle and now staying in a hut..'' He turn to look at khushi lying half conscious and then at the old lady who was waiting for him to shut the call.

''I will call you later..here signal is dropping..'' He hunk up and turn to get inside. Her condition turn out miserable even though how much she try to act strong or fight against him. Sooner her body give up and she get paralyzed. Being lost in the jungle, he didn't know where to go. Anyhow he wanted to save her life because he believe only he have right to kill her. She cannot die without getting punishment from her sinful deeds.

After walking few distance in jungle, a dim light caught his attention. Hurriedly he get inside and take a help from this lady.

''How is she?'' Out of curiosity, Arnav went to check what is happening. In response, old lady smiled and touch his cheeks as the concern reflecting in his face.

''Don't worry beta, your wife is out of danger..'' He get astonished hearing the word WIFE.

''I apply some Ayurvedic medicine on her wounds..sooner she will regain. As of now remove her clothes i will gave her hot stream, it will help to heal her wounds smoothly..''

''What?'' It took him some time to absorb the meaning of her words. His face drained its color.

''What are you staring at me, Beta..you are her husband right!'' His eyes widen than ever.

''Come on go ahead. Take off her clothes it may affect her health if she remain in dirty clothes..'' She pushed him slightly seeing him standing in a same spot staring at her with widening eyes.

''Listen you are misunderstand me I am not her hu-..''

''Is buddhi ankhon ne bahat duniya dekhi hain..jo pyaar tumhare ankhon mein dikh raha hain use tum chaho bhi phir bhi jhukla nahi sakhte..bahat pyaar karte ho na apni patni se..'' (This old man have seen many ups and down in her life..the love that was reflecting in your eyes cannot be ignored or vanished even if you try still cannot deny the fact..you love your wife so much haina?) He remain numb.

''Are tum aise Sharma rahe ho jaise yeh tumhari nahi kisi aur ki patni hain..'' (You are blushing like she is not yours someone else wife)

''Till then i will arrange new clothes for her..'' She said and left the room blushing. His face harden.

Damn! Reluctantly he step near her and seat at the edge of bed glaring at her.

''At which angle she found us a couple..'' He wondered giving her a disgusting glare. Bloody hell! He raked his hand frustrated and glance at khushi with rage.

''This is all happening because of you!'' He shouted at her but unfortunately she is not in her senses to fight back. It frustrate him even more.

Of-course! Anyone misunderstand them as a couple as khushi was wearing bridal dress. Its look like they ran-away from their house. He sighed and made her lay on her back. Turning his head to other side, his tremble hands went to remove hook of her blouse. He feel her softness against his hand. Hurriedly, he remove his hand and shut the light to divert his attention. His eyes were shut all the time while stripping her.

''God knows what volcano she would create when she came to know I undress her..'' He said irritatingly and pull the blanket on her naked body. Suddenly a mind blowing idea erupt his brain. He smirked wickedly eyeing her.

To be continued!

Please comment and hit vote tab guys if you want next update early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 9.2K 18
Garima Gupta, a mother to her and a sinner to his mother's suffering!!
61.2K 5.4K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
109K 3.4K 5
#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return of her unconditional love? How long she...
626K 23.5K 56
Highest rank - 2# wild 8/5 What happens when someone stranger saves you from the goons but he makes love to you the same night? And what happens when...