Desire to make you mine!!! ✔️

By nickysweetangel

Highest Rank 1# Mystery 28/5 This a very mature and dark story so read it keeping tissue paper. Just trust me... More

prologue: One night stand with a monster
Facing a monster
Trapped in a plan
Burning in rage
Glimpse of past
Disaster in air
Fire That Burning Me
Betrayal
Jungle mein mangal
It's Trouble Time
Hidden truth
Blur mystery
A deal
Turning point
Night that changed my life
Silent storm
Dark truth
Facing the truth
Facing the bitter past
My love..My Arnav
Mystery Of Hidden Well Wisher
A Hope
Shattered dreams
Why me?
Most awaited confession
Dream coming true
Something changing
Two heart that beat as one
My last hope
Face Off
Shattered dreams
A sob
Table are turning
Haunted soul
Every Moment Reminds Me Of You
Important note..check it out
Shattered truth
Facing the bitter reality
Unknown fear
Payback time
Her fear
A newly found hope
A fresh start
Silence before storm
My oxygen
A tormented mother
Please come back!
Unfaithful
Epilogue
Note about sequel
this story get copied

Love-Hate relationship

15.4K 460 31
By nickysweetangel

                                                                Chapter 6: Love-Hate Relationship

''Maa'' She blink her eyes two three times and saw the tall man carried the sharp object to twist on her body. Is this the dead end of her life? She found herself slowly escaping from this hell. Darkness was absorbing her senses. If the price of those mistakes is death, then she is ready to embrace it.

She asked death from her Devimaiya and finally her wish being fulfilled. She smiled in pain. When she wanted to die, god punish her staying alive and when she wished to have a blessing for her new life, she was embracing death. What an irony!

Her bridal lehenga wasn't recognizable anymore. It is wet with her blood while the person was laughing in victory seeing a helpless girl lying in a ground, taking her last breathe. Her painful sobs making him remember someone and it is giving him unknown peace. Khushi try to get up in order to recognize him as he remove his mask but her vision getting blur. She couldn't able to look his face. He was going to stab knife again. Within a second, She get hold of him by grabbing the knife before it reach her stomach. Blood was oozing from her hand making her wince terribly. Furiously, he kicked her through his legs and she landed back on the floor.

''You still have a hope you will escape from death..'' He slap her mercilessly on her cheeks. She shouted in pain.

''Why you wanted to kill me..what I have done to you..?'' The pain throttling down her body.

''You are the biggest threat in my lives and now get ready to taste the pain of death..'' Khushi was confused. She have no idea who is he and what mistake she have done? She heard his mocking laugh as he started advancing toward her gripping a blood filled knife in his hands. She painfully drag herself up from the floor and took a step ahead but a sharp pain on her shoulder was too much to bare. Sweat bead were rolling down her temple on her sides.

''You can't kill me..''

''This is no use khushi because your death is destined to be happen..'' How he knew my name? She heard his familiar voice but couldn't comprehend where she heard it. She tried to get up while her body felt paralyzed. She wanted to recognize him. But unfortunately her brain cells stop working due to devastated pain.

She blink her eyes to get clear view of a man Darkness engulfing her.

''Good bye..'' He raised the sharp object to finish her chapter once and for all. Khushi closed her eyes to embrace death but he halted his acts as soon as he heard someone's footsteps in a dark silence. He swung to his feet and ran out to hide himself behind the woods.

Looking at her condition, Arnav forgot his vengeance and ran toward her.

''Khushi..'' His chest was constricted with unwanted pain viewing lifeless figure laying on the ground. At first, the sight in front of him scared the wit out of him. He have no idea why he came to rescue his biggest enemy when she was the reason of his every pain. He wanted to make her suffer then why he wanted to safeguard her?

Her helpless figure unknowingly stabbing him. He bent down and place her head on his lap. He look at her injured head and mouth and gulp down the pain down his throat. He felt a sudden rage to rip the person who dare to hurt her to this extent. But least he ever realized the pain he have given her emotionally was too less she was bearing physically currently.

He patted her cheeks but getting no response, his mind were directing only in one direction which he least wanted. Is she dead? He shook his head and took her face closer to his.

''You can't die like this..I wouldn't allow you to leave me..did you understand!'' He shouted.

On the other hand, the killer who was hiding in the wood grew shocked and anxious witnessing Arnav Singh Raizada in front of him after decades. He can't believe his eyes.

''Is he alive but how this is possible?'' He ran a frustrated hand through his hairs. Even Aman didn't inform him about him. He greeted his teeth and decided to leave the place before Asr caught him red handed. If it happen it would be last day of his life. Wiping the sweat from his shivering posture, he directly flew away from jungle to inform his partner in crime.

''I swear khushi whoever did this I will kill that bas****..'' There was a concern reflecting in his voice.

Arnav wrapped white cloth on her shoulder to stop the blood that was flowing non stop. Her painful voice flinching him. He closed his eyes. Her lifeless figure making him remember someone that was very dear to his heart. He suppress his emotion from affecting him and look back at her straightly.

''Open your eyes..'' He commanded but no response. Immediately, he rushed to bring water bottle from his vehicle and splashed it on her face. He shake her constantly getting highly tensed. No way he is going to get doctor in such isolated place. It would take nearly half an hour to reach the hospital and upon that he forgot his mobile in his palace. He cannot take risk taking her to hospital in such crucial condition. Suddenly he sense her breathing getting slow.

''No you can't go like this..Don't you dare think about leaving me AGAIN. You have to pay for your bloody sins don't you forget that..'' He wanted to crush her into his hands. He wanted to save her anyhow.

The same night flashed in his mind again and again. He had always known pain but this was totally new. She was his last ray of hope to erase the pain he was bearing inside his heart since ages. He wanted to punish her, hurt her but this was far beyond his imagination.

''So this is your way to defeat Arnav Singh Raizada! His eyes splitting fire seeing her new determination to push herself in hell.

''No girl affect me, not even you! You are just an ordinary girl and i don't care about you at all..samjhi tum!!!!!'' It screamed on the top of his lungs.

''Stop your drama and get up before i do something which you will not like..''She was laying like a dead soul. Her silence was killing him. He know he was bad guy and destined to be in hell but this girl deserve more cruel punishment for affecting him to such an extend.

''Do you know how much I hate your this kind of attitude!'' There was a venom in his voice. His swallowed hard when he couldn't find her heartbeat.

No!!!!!! This trigger him badly. He need to do something before he lost her forever. His mind started to run speedily. Only way to bring life in her, to evoke anger in her. Hatred is the stronger weapon in their relationship and he would use it to brought life in her. He decided firmly and inhale some fresh breathe to take next move.

Within a second, he remove dupatta that was hiding her assets and revealed her to his naked eyes. Carefully he laid her down on the floor and moved on top of her.

''You have no idea how much I am happy seeing you helpless like this. It is giving me feeling I won and you loose..'' He smirked wickedly. But there no response from her end till now.

''Its good you are going to be free from this world..one burden would definitely reduced from this planet after your death. Well, you deserve it. Certainly my revenge is over to destroy you. Finally I had have you and after everything you made me went through all these years, you deserve this kind of punishment. I got what I want from you and you are getting what is ought to happen 3 years ago.[Paused] Anyways better late than never. Don't keep your hopes high that I came here to save you. Not at all..''

''You loose Khushi gupta, you loose..'' He smile artificially and ran his finger down her cleavage. Khushi clenched her fist.

He felt her body get tensed by his intimate touch. From inside, he was feeling relief to comprehend his plan is working to bring life in her. While he continue mocking her.

''I will taste you again and again but poor you again helpless in front of Arnav Singh Raizada! What you said you will come to punish me for my deeds? Where is your courage, your spirit to defeat me..come on get up and show me your stunts..'' She hissed.

''Its okay baby don't stress your body. It proves you are worthless. I will make use of your body in some better work. Tonight I will rip you again and as usual you will be failed to protect yourself exactly in the same way like previous night..'' She felt anger building in her by sensing his lips on her neck. She wanted to scream or even cut his dirty hands from eyeing her modesty. For him, she was nothing but a toy to play but for her, her modesty meant everything to her. No way she is going to let him to taint her body again.

''Oh god please save me..!'' She prayed silently. Taking a sharp breathe, she was asking strength to her inner goddess. But he continue torturing her in a hope she would respond. Although her blood stop flowing but her pulse is dropping due to the deep injury.

''Remember the night when I ripped your virgin body..I really enjoyed your bold act you shown that night in your drunken state. You gave me good entertainment like other hookers..'' She shuddered. Her blood stop to pump. Tears spilled down her cheeks as soon as he took his lips with her soft ones.

''Don't cry baby! By now you might have get used to my touch, wasn't you? So what if you don't remember anything regarding last night..i am ready to gave you repeat telecast..'' He smirked kissing her face in between. She wanted to shrug him but the pain that was torturing her, frozen her every movement.

''Only few moments and then you are in heaven to meet your parents..'' He exclaimed slyly nibbling her skin.

How can a man be so cruel? She wondered disgusted of his touch. Here she was hissing with pain and he was laughing at her misery. Blood was escaping from her body and this cruel man have no mercy. Is he a human? She felt a extreme hatred for this man. She was fighting for life and death while he was taking advantage of her disheveled state. He is a most heartless she ever met.

She was laying lifeless like something is missing. Suddenly she started to breathe heavily.

Arnav smiled sensing her heartbeat coming back to normal. He continue sucking her lips in the same way she hate mostly. He drew her closer, pressing her back to his chest. He was kissing her ruthlessly taking care not to hurt her injury but she was totally oblivious of the fact it was his unique way to save her.

''Do..n't to..u..ch..m..e..'' She wriggle her body under his arms to get herself free.

''There is no use of struggle as there is no life left within you..you are going to die..let me take you in one last time after that you will automatically die, bearing my sperms inside you..'' She inhale sharply. His cunning voice gave her unknown strength to fight against him. He wanted to hate himself for doing this but he had no other option to save her.

''I hat..e yo---u..''

''I hate you too sweetheart..You know what, you look more hot and tempting in such situation with pool of blood surrounding you. I don't want to miss this grand opportunity to ruin you at this condition of yours..'' He began to lower his mouth southwards and she tilted her head, she felt more disgusted of him. Tear of triumph prick her left eye.

''I wanted to thank that person who made my work easier bringing you in..'' She tilted her head in protest and he make her face turn forcefully to thrust his tongue inside her. His lips slid to kiss her throat until she squirm to freed herself.

''Easy girl..I know I am so hot for you and you can't wait to have sex with me..'' He laughed and ripped her choli in one go.

''Only few second and then..'' His husky voice broke her hazy and she slowly move her hand to stop his torture with determination.

He pressed his lower body against her and lifted his hand to undid her skirt but..

''You bas***d..'' She roared pushing him from her body with all the strength she stored inside her and got up with new strength. Her heart was beating faster than ever.

''You can't treat me like shit..i will kill you if you dare to come close to me again..'' Holding her injured arms, she limped and went to smack his head with her sharp nails. Years of frustration boiled inside her.

''Nice kick..'' He said in a way of complimenting her.

''Enough is enough..I can't take this anymore..''

''My angry tigress..welcome back to this planet..'' She snarled and raised her hand to slap him. Within a micro second, he grab her.

''Seems god rejected your appointment letter and send you back at the same place where you belong..'' She wriggle to freed herself while he twisted her both hand behind her back.

''From where you got so much energy..complain peti ho kya?'' (Do you drink complain?)

He was amused as she was the first women who take his breathe away by her one deadly glare.

''Get off me..''

''Not so soon..let me heal you wounds..'' He check her wounds by pulling her sleeves slightly down. Her eyes popped out by his advances.

''I don't need your help..Don't come near me..''

''Leave me..'' She was punching him bringing a huge grin on his face.

''Baby i m not in a mood to romance with you..Stay straight and show me your injury..'' He said last phrase seriously. While she was kicking his hand continuously not allowing him to do anything. He groan as she was giving a very hard time to him.

''Bachao..koi hain..save me please!''

''Chup bilkul chup..'' He taken control over her by rolling her down and entangle her legs with his to lock her up. They found themselves so near to each other yet distance apart. His face was barely inches away from her. Their eyes locked and something happened to him. The same impact he was sensing which he felt for the first time his eyes laid on her. A new sort of a fire filled his veins looking in those EYES. They didn't register the fire that was circling them. She wanted to free herself from his deadly grip but couldn't free herself. She was laying still and he continue discovering her with those eyes as the flashes of the past reverberated in front of them.

*Flashback*

''Where are you, khushi?'' Anjali asked scanning her eyes to search her in a crowded place.

''Anjali, I am in big trouble..Please save me! I m in your outhouse..'' She sound nervous

''What happen Khushi?'' Anjali asked sensing her bubbling in anxiety.

''I told you not to make me wear this outfit, I am not liable to handle it but you did not listen to me''

''Don't panic and tell me clearly what's the matter?''

''This lehenga get torn from my back and upon that someone spill juice over it. Hence, i went to your outhouse to get another set of clothes as your servant told me, but here i couldn't find any dress to wear..what shall I do..'' Khushi replied sadly.

''Oh no what you have done. Wait I m coming and arrange some clothes for you..''

''Please come fast..I don't want to miss your engagement..'' She nodded in agreement and put the phone down and look around to search Ranjit so that he would delay their engagement for some more time. By finding him nowhere, she grab some clothes of her from a room and went toward exit by carefully hiding herself from everyone gaze when a strong grip on her wrist stilled her.

''Where you going Di?'' Arnav asked moving in front of her. He saw her sweating. He wipe her forehead and look back at her worried.

''Let me go chotte..My friend needs me..''

''Friend? Which friend are you talking about?''

''I have no time to discuss because i need to rush in our outhouse..my friend is in some sort of problem and i want her to be by my side during this special occasion..''

''Are you out of your mind, your engagement going to start within few minutes and here you are planning to leave this function..''

''Its very urgent..I will be back in few minutes..i just need to hand over this dress to my friend..''

''Who the hell is she to whom you are ready to leave your engagement party and how dare she call you? Doesn't she know how important this day for you?''

''Please let me go..I promise I will be back soon!'' She insisted pressingly.

''No way! Go back to the stage NOW, announcement is going to take place in some moments. I will give it to your friend..''

''But..''

''Di try to understand what I would say to your in laws specially to jiju if he caught you missing..i will handle that girl who dare to spoil my Di wedding..'' She try to stop him but couldn't as she did not want to erupt his anger at this time. She decided to talk to him later and tell him everything about outfit fiasco and began marching away after handling dress to him.

He turn to move away but something halted his steps in midway.

''Wait!'' He put his hand on her shoulder to stop her from heading further and gesture her to turn.

''Why you not wearing Mumma's lehenga..'' She was tongue tied.

Oh shit now what I will say to chotte? She gulped. If she tell him what khushi have done to this dress he will become more mad. It would be better she stay silent. She decided and look back at his doubtful gaze pretending to smile sheepishly.

''Yes I m coming..'' Anjali hurriedly ran away from sight to avoid his further query and gave a huge smile to Ranjit for helping her on right time.

~~~

''Thank god you arrived..i got so tensed..'' Khushi said with her hand struggling to remove this dress off her shoulder but it was too tight. His eyes widen in astonishment looking at a girl in a compromising position. Her bare back was visible to him. He immediately turn his face aside.

''What are you waiting for..Come in and help me out..This stupid lehenga is so revealing..I wanted to punch that guy who design it..'' She curse the person and within an instant throw the blouse from her body, on the floor frustratingly. Without realizing the person is in her room was not Anjali, it was her best friend's devil brother.

He had his eyes closed and was about to leave the room to face the most awkward situation but the moment his eyes caught his mother lehenga scattered in front of him, his face harden. The same dress that is everything to him was now looking dirty as some orange spots visible onto it. He lifted a thin material in his hand and notice a big hole onto it. That's it he lost all his control and turn to look at the girl with fuming eyes.

''How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!'' Dread and terror paralyzed her entire body. Her eyes widen his shock by realizing an unknown stranger was in her room. It was not Anjali. She crossed her hands as her upper assets only covered with inner-wear.

''Answer me!!!!'' She jump out of skin and look here and there to find a way out.

''Hey devimaiya..'' Quickly she ran to hide herself behind the curtain.

''Do you have any idea what this dress meant to me?''' His yelled raggedly and resume walking toward a tiny girl who was trying hard to hide her upper body from this unknown stranger. His anger was increasing by every passing second looking at a torn dress.

''Dekhiye hamare kareeb mat ayiye varna hum chilayenge..'' (Listen don't come near me otherwise I will shout)

His eyes still fixed at the outfit as he was least bothered to look at her.

''Who gave you right to destroy this outfit..?'' He demanded pulling the curtain away and pinned her against the nearest wall.

''Let me go..''

''Shut up..'' His voice was cold and threatening. She wriggle to cover herself from his evil eyes. His grip tightened around her soft one and she open her mouth to shout. Furiously, he raised her chin and press her mouth in his steel grip without giving any damn to her struggle. And the worst part is that he had instinct so much terror in her that she failed to retaliated or do anything other than staring at him.

It was the first time his eyes caught her. HER BEAUTIFUL HAZEL SHAPED EYES. The strong wind was blowing making her curl swirl across her face.

Arnav was deprive of any emotion and feeling but this unknown girl stir something inside him for the SECOND TIME in his life. Strange part is that he was feeling nice holding her. She was innocent and indeed scared too.

Involuntarily, his finger ran to brush her hairs off her face to adore the most beautiful sight of an angel. Her whole body was trembling now. Before he lifted his head to gaze down at her half revealed figure, she tiptoes into his embrace into a tight hug.

To be continued!

Well why second time? You will know as the story proceeds. Do hit like tab and drop your comments. I will be giving clues about past in the form of bold letters.

You will see many grey shades in Arnav. Sometime he become khushi's prince and sometime he become a devil to her. On the other hand, khushi will be shown more stronger in future updates. But her character is different in a past.

Please drop your comments and give votes. I will give next chapter today only if you guys leave your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 4.2K 16
Highest rank: #194 in Fan fiction A youth-romance from ArShi's college days, where love blossoms between them in the hues of department rivalry. Hate...
110K 3.4K 5
#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return of her unconditional love? How long she...
147K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
349K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...