Hetalia: The Lost World

بواسطة Lbat1901

[Placed as #3 in HETALIACHINA as of July 24th 2018 | Placed as #6 in HETALIACHARACTERS as of October 28th 201... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 (Final Part)

Part 10

23 1 0
بواسطة Lbat1901

When Iyong ju opened his eyes the next day, he was surprised that he was in the arms of Germany. Germany wasn't even awake and Iyong ju could feel a tight grip on his stomach. Iyong ju tried to break free but only to have Germany tightly grip him even more. 'Geez, he sure has a strong grip even when he sleeps' thought Iyong ju as he was trying to get out of Germany's grip. Iyong ju than thought of an idea and when Germany was still fast asleep he put the idea into action. "Ve~! Ve~!" said a voice as Germany slowly opened his eyes to only find Italy in his arms, causing him to blush.

"Italy? Vhat are jou doing?" asked Germany. "Ve~! I-a was filling a spot for Iyong ju. He-a made me help-a him get-a out of your-a tight grip. Also he-a went outside for fresh air" said Italy. "Oh, I see. Can jou get off of me?" asked Germany as Italy quickly got up. "That-a reminds me, I-a need to check up on something" said Italy before leaving the room. "I can't believe zhat I felled asleep vith Iyong ju in mein arms. At least he's fine" said Germany as he reposition himself on the couch. While with Italy, he was making pasta in the kitchen.

"I-a need to make-a pasta before Germany's ankle heals" said Italy while getting tomatoes and began cutting them. "Itary, you're up earry" said Japan as he came into the kitchen. "Ve~! Japan! You're back" said Italy while Japan was taking out fruit from a bag. "Hai, I am. I was busy arr day yesterday just to get fruit and did anything erse happen?" asked Japan. "Well nothing expect if you-a want to-a count Germany and-a Iyong ju sleeping together" said Italy as Japan was taking out the last fruit. "Oh okay then. Where is Iyong ju?" asked Japan.

"He-a told me that he-a was going outside for-a some fresh air" said Italy. "I don't know about that. Iyong ju isn't supposed to be outside. What if anyone wirr see him?" asked Japan as Italy stopped cutting the tomatoes. "Ayeeee! You're-a right! We-a need to find him" said Italy as Japan nodded. Both of them left to the kitchen and headed outside to find Iyong ju.

~Meanwhile With Iyong ju~

"It's been a longtime since I walked around Yao's house" said Iyong ju as he was walking outside while the sun was up. Iyong ju than continued walking until he came to China's shrine garden and saw Oliver along with England who were talking. Iyong ju than quickly ran to nearby brushes to listen to the conversation. Iyong ju than saw both Oliver and England investigating his own pool of blood that had dried up. "So is this where Iyong ju was fighting against those three other 2Ps?" asked England while taking a closer look at the blood. "Yes it was. In fact I'm glad that I sent Roland to check up on things" said Oliver with a smile.

"Hmmm... whatever caused him to make a mess of blood was probably enough to kill him" said England. "Apparently he survived because of Feliciano" said Oliver while England got up. "You're saying, it was that bloody Italian who saved him from certain death?" asked England. "Of course it's true, lad" said Oliver. "I cannot believe that he was saved for bloody two times! First with that bloody Prussian and now that bloody weak Italian!" yelled England. "First it was you who tried to kill him and it was 2P Germany who also tried to kill him" said Oliver.

"How could he even bloody try?" asked England. "He tried with a gun, but before that he made both 2P America and 2P Canada fight against him" said Oliver. "I'm surprised that 2P Germany managed to put a bullet in Iyong ju" said England. "What should we do now?" asked Oliver. "We need a sample of his blood" said England. "But how are we supposed to get a sample when his blood is all dried up?" asked Oliver.

"Oh don't you worry, I got it all figured out" said England. With that Iyong ju watched as both Oliver and England walked away. When they were gone, Iyong ju got up and walked out of the brushes. "I'm glad that my blood had dried up here. But I wonder why they need a sample from me" said Iyong ju. Soon with a moment of silence, Iyong ju heard something and quickly climbed up a tree and waited. To much of his surprise, America came running while listening to music on his iPod.

Iyong ju was trying not to laugh at America's weird dance moves, until he came up with a plan to ambush America. While America was in the center of Iyong ju's ambush, Iyong ju than grabbed a vine and started swinging on it. He than used his legs to knock America on the ground and than jumped off the vine only to successfully land on the ground. America who was on the ground was surprised at what just happened, quickly got up and removed his earphones. "What the hell!? Who did this to the hero!?" yelled America while looking around to find the person who kicked him. Iyong ju than gave out a loud grunt as America turned around to face him.

"N-Not you again! Why would you kick the hero like that!?" asked America while not trying to sound scared. "I have been practicing to do that for many years. Same goes for my awesome landing" said Iyong ju before making a smirk. "You mean what you just did to me?" asked America. "Of course I do" said Iyong ju while rolling his eyes. "Speaking of which, when are you going to be caught by Ludwig?" asked America with a smile. "Oh him, well I clearly did got caught and I did broke his ankle while he was chasing me" said Iyong ju.

"Wait a minute, did you just said that you ran into him?" asked America. "Hai, I did. I even ran into Kiku" said Iyong ju before walking over to his dried up pool of blood spot. "I never noticed this, until now. What is this?" asked America as he walked to Iyong ju who was looking at the spot. "It's my pool of blood that has dried up" said Iyong ju. "So you were shot?" asked America. "Yes, I was and it was by the 2Ps. Luckily Feliciano found me and had Kiku heal me before I even died" said Iyong ju.

"How else knows about you being here?" asked America. "Well first it was Feliciano, than Arthur, you, Oliver, Roland, Romano, Kiku, and lastly Ludwig. However both Yao and Francis are the only two that don't know that I'm here" said Iyong ju. "Okay then. I was just asking" said America. "Hang on! I'm also forgetting Gilbert. That just leaves that three other 2Ps know that I'm here" said Iyong ju. "So anyway are you going to rip off my head now?" asked America with a nervous smile. "Enough of that! I'm only here for my own personal reasons" said Iyong ju before walking away leaving America confused.

~Meanwhile With Japan And Italy~

"Where can he be? It's not rike he can go that far" said Japan as Italy was following closely behind him. "Ve~! He-a could be hanging out with-a the animals" said Italy. While Italy and Japan were busy looking for Iyong ju, they were soon found by England. "Oh hello there. No time for me to talk, I'm quite busy" said England while tying a rope around a tree trunk. "Engrand what are you doing?" asked Japan. "Hmmm... can you two keep a secret between only us?" asked England as Japan and Italy nodded.

"I know you two saved North Korea and knew what happened. In fact you probably told Germany about this. You better not try to defend yourselves since it's already too late" said England. "I-It's-a true! W-We-a saved him and we-a told Germany! Please don't kill me!" yelled Italy as he pulled out a white flag and started waving it. "Calm down you bloody Italian, I'm not going to hurt or kill both of you. I was informed by both Oliver and Roland, so that's how I knew" said England as Italy calmed down. "So are you going to answer my question or not?" asked Japan. "I was tying down rope just to get a blood sample from Iyong ju. I just want to know how he survived and whatever else I want to know about him. Now then I must go, I hope I run into you guys again" said England before leaving. "Itary, we need to find Iyong ju now and fast" said Japan as Italy nodded.

They soon found Iyong ju and told him everything, the same goes for Iyong ju's discoveries. "Umm... I hope you guys aren't weirded out by this" said Iyong ju. "Whatever you want to show me is now the time" said Japan as Iyong ju then mutter something which caused him to be surrounded by a cloud of black purplish smoke and vanished. "Ve~! That's-a new" said Italy before feeling something behind him only to reveal Iyong ju. "So you know a sperr that arrows you to tereport?" asked Japan who was shocked. "Yes and uhh... watched this" said Iyong ju before bringing his hands together in a form of a prayer while mumbling a few phrases in Korean as a form of mantra, before vanishing only to come back under 20 seconds.

"Ve~! Was that-a real or what?" asked Italy with a smile. "I also know an old Korean mantra that allows me to become invisible" said Iyong ju. "Ve~! Wait a minute! Aren't you-a forgetting one more-a thing?" asked Italy. "You mean that one spell? Oh no, I don't really want to demonstrate that one" said Iyong ju as Japan grew concerned. "But Jason! Please I-a what you to-a do it! Please can you-a do it for-a me?" asked Italy with a tear in his eye. "Fine then, I'll do it. But you two may want to cover your eyes first" said Iyong ju. "How come?" asked Japan.

"Because if you don't, then things will go down south pretty fast" said Iyong ju as both Japan and Italy covered their eyes as a bright light flashed and then vanished. "You can uncover your eyes now" said Iyong ju as both Japan and Italy uncovered their eyes to see Prussia standing in the place of Iyong ju. "You... know a sperr... that arrows you to.... transform your appearance?" asked Japan in both amazement and in complete shock. "More like change my appearance at anytime I want to or not" said Iyong ju with a smirk. "Ve~! Japan! I-a never told-a you or Germany about this" said Italy with nervous smile. "If you tord Germany, he wourd of fainted at this" said Japan.

"I can also do voices" said Iyong ju. "Si! It-a true! He-a can do voices that-a sounds just like us" said Italy with a smile as Iyong ju was clearing his throat. "Kesese~! It iz I, zhe awesome Prussia und I have to come to rub mein awesomeness in all jour unawesome faces!" said Iyong ju in Prussia's voice while Italy was laughing. "I have to admit, that's was so funny that it made me smire" said Japan who was showing off a smile (finally). "Ve~! Now-a do Germany" said Italy as he was trying to hold back the laughter. "Okay zhen. Cover jour eyes for me again" said Iyong ju as both Japan and Italy covered their eyes for the second time.

When they both uncovered their eyes, they saw Germany instead of Prussia and then Italy kinda regretted his decision. "What's wrong Itary?" asked Japan. "I-I-a forgot that Germany is so-a imitating and-a I don't what to-a train" said Italy with a nervous smile. "Relax Feli, I'm nothing like him and I don't just force people to train" said Iyong ju. "He's right, Itary. Even though he rooks rike Germany, he doesn't have the personarity of him" said Japan. "But he-a blushes when I-a ask him if it's-a okay to-a touch him in my-a sleep" said Italy while Iyong ju was slightly blushing.

"I guess so. But I don't know how long Iyong ju can keep his own personarity in tact, before becoming rike the actuar Germany" said Japan. "Oh come on, Japan! I'll be perfectly fine" said Iyong ju. "Arright fine" said Japan with a sigh. "Yayyyy! Let's-a have fun together" said Italy as he jumped in happiness.

~SpongeBob Narrator Voice: Two Hours Later~

"Ahhh!!! I-a think I-a pulled a muscle!" yelled Italy before repositioning himself and continued to run along with Japan who was panting. "D-Don't s-say t-that! He'rr get even more angrier than before!" yelled Japan who was also sweating. "Vhy are jou two so pathetically veak!? I usually yell at Italy, but I should expect more effort from jou Japan!" yelled Iyong ju in Germany's voice as he ran passed both of them and continued straight. "I think I never ever hear Germany carring me 'weak' and fact I sorta miss Iyong ju's peacefur and carming personarity" said Japan with a sad expression. "Do jou guys vant either England or France to bug jou or not!?" yelled Iyong ju as Japan and Italy picked up their pace. Pretty much the whole entire day, Iyong ju (or Germany #2) forced both Japan and (mostly) Italy to train for about approximately five hours until they came back to China's house.

"Jou guys are back, but vhy so late?" asked Germany as Japan and Italy came into the living room and sat down between opposite spots of Germany, while Italy was about ready to scream at any moment. "We were busy hanging out with Iyong ju" said Japan. "For about five hours und vhy?" asked Germany. "Because he actuarry-" before Japan could finished his sentence he was interrupted by Italy who said "forced us to-a train!" "Say vhat now?" asked Germany. "What Itary said was true. Iyong ju... force... us... train" said Japan while trying to not say the last part and hoped that Germany didn't hear him, but he did.

"So zhat's vhy Italy looked so uncomfortable, because it's how he looks vhen I force him to train" said Germany as Italy jumped at the word 'train'. With a moment of silence, before Germany could say anything else America came into the living room. "Yo dudes! Arthur found something and he's calling us at a meeting in Yao's map room" said America before running off. "I vonder vhat he vants zhis time. Come let's go" said Germany as both Japan and Italy got up and turned to leave. "Uhh... aren't jou forgetting somezhing?" asked Germany as Japan and Italy helped him get up and they soon reached to China's map room for the 'big emergency' meeting.

~In China's Map Room~

"Hello there guys. Say Germany how's your ankle, aru?" asked China as Italy was helping Germany sit down. "It's healing, but it still hurts. Danke for asking" said Germany as China smiled. "Vhere iz ze black sheep of Europe? I'm really busy doing somezhing and its very important zhan zhis" said France. "That-a British bastard is-a wasting my-a damn time" mumbled Romano. At minute had passed and England than came into the room. "England vhen jou plan a meeting, jou're suppose to be zhe first person vho's already zhere" said Germany as England ignored him.

"Sorry that I'm late, but I was so busy putting together my findings" said England while taking a packet. "Vhat kind of findings did ze black sheep of Europe could of possibly found?" asked France with a smirk. "How many times do I have to say to stop calling me the bloody black sheep of Europe, you bloody frog!?" yelled England before calming himself. "Just get to zhe point already" said Germany while crossing his arms. "Anyway I was busy getting a blood sample from Iyong ju or should we call him North Korea. It took me like almost the whole day, just to get eleven blood samples" said England before pulling at a capsule of Iyong ju's blood. "This first sample was Jason before getting shot by a bullet and this second was him after the bullet didn't kill him" said England while holding two capsules of Iyong ju's blood.

"So you're saying zat ze forbidden country vas almost killed by a bullet vound?" asked France. "Yes, it's true. Even though he can remain hidden he can't keep his blood from being sampled" said England. "So you-a collect blood samples from that-a bastard whenever he-a cuts himself?" asked Romano. "Well it's kinda hard to exactly pin-point where he was last at, but thankfully we have both Oliver and Roland on our side" said England before putting down the capsules on the table. 'Ve~! This is-a bad' thought Italy before England continued. "Now these two capsules are the third and fourth samples of his blood, notice anything different?" asked England while putting down the third and fourth capsules on the table.

"Those two appear to be in a different color than the first two samples of his blood, aru" said China. "Exactly and do you know why?" asked England as nobody replied to his question. "Hmm... nobody? Well I did seven more samples most of them weren't clear all expect for the last one" said England before pulling out the eleventh capsule. "This last one was so surprising, that I figured out a way to officially bring Iyong ju to his knees" said England. "So do you mean that you found away to kill him permanently?" asked America. "No that's not what I meant. I now learned of what kind invincibility he has and what kind of powers he also has" said England.

"What powers does-a this is-a bastard has?" asked Romano. "Powers and abilities that you guys won't be able to understand. So that should be end to the meeting that I called for" said England before gathering up his research and turned to leave the room. After everyone has left Germany, Japan, and Italy were the only ones left in the room. "Vhat kind of powers does Iyong ju has?" asked Germany and with that Japan told him everything.

~Time Skip~

"So jou're saying zhat Iyong ju knows many different kinds of magic?" asked Germany while Japan and Italy were sitting across from him. "Hai, he does" said Japan. "When he-a teleportation spell it-a scares me, but he's-a usually behind me" said Italy. "So vhat about zhat spell that allows himself to turn himself invisible?" asked Germany. "Werr he did show us it and I have to say, it was actuarry fascinating" said Japan. "I see. Iz zhere anyzhing else I gotta know?" asked Germany as Japan and Italy looked at each other and looked back at Germany.

"Can you-a promise not to-a freak out, Germany?" asked Italy while Germany raised a brow. "What he means by this is that, werr Iyong ju... he.... knows a transformation sperr which allows him to transform into different people" said Japan. "Ve~! He-a has the-a power to-a change his appearance if he-a wants to or not" said Italy. "Jou mean zhat he can change his appearance if he vants to?" asked Germany. "Si! Of course he-a can" said Italy with a smile. "So if he vas zhe one to force jou two train for about five hours, I'm guessing he managed to do zhis by taking zhe form of me" said Germany.

"Hai, he did" said Japan while nodding. "Vell zhat explains everyzhing. Oooh Italy... it looks like jou're training after all zhanks to Iyong ju" said Germany with an evil grin on his face while Italy was shuddering in fear.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.9K 454 8
Matthew struggles with trusting Francis in their relationship. I do not own these characters. All rights to Hetalia creator - Hidekazu Himaruya
1.5K 49 36
❥ Draw a circle; that's the Earth! Earth. A mighty planet loaded with hundreds upon hundreds of engaging countries. Individuals from everywhere co...
95K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...
81.7K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...