Do You Remember Me? // Ross L...

By -justsometeenager

R5 (plus Ryland) moved out to California to persue their dreams, ever since they moved they all missed their... More

Do You Remember Me? (Ross Lynch Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
A/N (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Apologies
Chapter 44

A/N

2.4K 26 0
By -justsometeenager

Wow guys! 3.3k reads! I can't thank you guys enough!
I honestly thought that this fanfic wasn't gonna get this far!

Sorry if you guys thought this was an update, but I'm busy right now and I can't find time to squeeze in an update and I feel really bad because you guys are waiting for an update but they are taking forever!

Like you guys probably don't know how updating means so much to me! It was suppose to be about one or two updates a week but now it's turning too one update a week and then you guys have to wait about four weeks.

But last I care about you guys that reads this fanfic and you guys enjoy my work!

I love you guys! Hopefully I can get an update in next week no matter how busy I am!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.1K 51
Emily and Riker had been best friends in Colorado. Best friends since they were born. Same as Riker little brother, Ross, and Emily's little sister...
4.1K 103 32
After Ani moved to Milan Ross moved on and started dating another girl thinking that she's the one. They meet again after Lynch family flies to Mila...
38.9K 1.3K 76
"She was his first, he was her last." Marriya Mitchell didn't have it easy. Her life was far from perfect, and the people around her were a constant...
61.5K 1K 25
When R5 met 2009, Rydel had a crush on Ratliff. Then he started dating Kelly and she pushed the feelings away. Now he and Kelly has broken up and Ryd...