Chapter 21

Ross' POV
Wow, I can't believe I'm actually going to say this but Christina looked hot/cute (note: I'm giving you guys the option to choose what one cause I don't know what one to use ) while she was yelling at Riker and Rocky. Wait what am I saying?!

"Ross.." Christina said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You okay?"
"Uh.. Y-yeah" I stuttered.

I'm probably red as a tomato right now! And Rydel isn't in the room she probably left.

"Really? Cause you were stating at me" Christina said.
"Um, just zoned out that's all" I replied.

Great she thinks I'm a creep since I stared at her for who know how long!

"We'll I'm gonna go to the beach" I said. "Wanna come along?"
"No, I think I'm just gonna hang here" Christina replied.

I nodded and left, I'm actually not going to the beach, I just need to clear my mind off of things.

"Wait no Ross!" I heard Christina yelled.
"Yeah?" I yelled back.
"It's late, why are you going to the beach at this time?"
"I do it all the time, even ask Rydel" I lied.

With that I left the house. Oh no, if Christina actually asks Rydel and Rydel says no I'm screwed! Ugh whatever, right now I just need to think, why did I think that Christina looked hot/cute when she was yelling? Am I falling for my best friend? I can't fall for my best friend! What if it will ruin our friendship? Questions keep flowing into my head. I need to talk to someone about this.
I spent a couple more minutes walking before turning back.
When I got home, I ran upstairs and I saw Riker coming out of his room, I quickly push him back and locked the door.
Christina's POV
Earlier when I was trying to get Ross' attention, he was red like a tomato he has to be hiding something! It's also like 10:30 at night and he decided to go to the beach.
I went to Rydel's room and she's just on her phone.

"Question" I said.
"What is it?" Rydel asked.
"Does Ross always goes to the beach at this time?"
"What time is it first?"
"Like.. 10:30"
"Then no, he has to be hiding something and we will figure out"
"When he comes back?"
"Yup"

Awhile later we here a door slam. Me and Rydel ran out and heard talking, from Riker's room. Rydel dragged me towards the door and we started eavesdropping.

-Ross and Riker's convo-

Riker- what's going on?
Ross- I need to talk to you about something
Riker- which is?
Ross- promise not to say anything?
Riker- promise!
Ross- I think I like Christina
Riker- you might like Christina?!?
Ross- shhhh! She might here you! And I don't know, let's just say I have mixed emotions right now!
Riker- then list things
Ross- about?
Riker- a list on why you might like Christina
Ross- um, well.. I love her smile, her personality, she also has beautiful hazel eyes and once in a while when I'm around her I get like a weird feeling in my stomach
Riker- is that all
Ross- and when she's around, I feel a lot happier.

-end of there convo-

Everything fell silent, Rydel dragged me back to her room.

"Ross totally likes you!" Rydel squealed quietly.

I just sat there in shock, I'm speechless right now. Ever since I was here I was nervous, but now it's gone, was it because I know Ross likes me? Or is it because I might like Ross back?

---------------------------------------------

I manage to fit in an update even tho I'm busy today! But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!
Thank you guys for 4.1k reads!