Chapter 24

Ross' POV
I saw Riker leave the house, I watched him and I saw him go to Christina's house. I need to know why he's going there!

"Come one everyone! Lets go to Christina's house!" I yelled.

Everyone came running down and putting on their converses and out the door!
When we arrived the door was unlocked, Christina probably forgot to lock it when Riker arrived, when we walked in, I locked the door for Christina.

"Christina is not home" Rocky said. "Are you sure it's okay to be here without her permission? What if she comes home any minute?"
"Bro, chill" I replied.
"Oh Riker's here" Ryland said randomly.
"Lets just go see if Riker is in her room then" Rydel said.

We all went upstairs and into Christina's room. I quietly opened the door and saw Riker asleep and Christina asleep in his arms. I was angry and jealous! Riker knew I liked her! Why would he do this to me?

"Awwww" Rydel cooed quietly.

I wanted to storm out of the room but then that would be weird because they don't know I like Christina.

"Lets just come back later" Ryland suggested.
"Or we can stay here in the living room" I said.

They all agreed and we started headed to the living room. I'm gonna have to talk to Riker after this.
After awhile we got bored so we started running around the house, we were fooling around and ran into the kitchen and jumped onto counters and used utensils as swords.

Christina's POV
I slowly started waking up and heard a ruckus downstairs, I thought I was just ignored it until I heard a huge bang and smash. I shot up and got off of Riker's lap.

"Riker, Riker, Riker!" I said panicking.
"Hmmm? Wha?" Riker said slowly waking up.
"I think someone broke in"

Riker jolted up.

"Stay here" Riker said quietly.

Riker left my room quietly. I waited until he came back. I heard another smash, I got really worried. I jumped off my bed an quietly headed down the stairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I stood there in shock! My living was a mess! I started heading towards the kitchen.

"What on earth?!?" I yelled.

I saw Rocky, Rydel, Ross, Ellington and Ryland on the counter and Riker on the floor.

"This is breaking and entering guys!" I yelled while helping Riker up.
"Nuh uh!" Ross said.
"Yeah it is Ross! You guys trashed my house!"
"Well then, maybe lock your door next time!"
"You 5, get out.. Now!"

They all jumped off of the counters and left. I turned and gasped.

"What did they do to your forehead?" I asked worriedly.
"They started throwing things at me and I tripped and fell" Riker replied.
"What did the throw at you?"
"I don't know"

I dragged Riker to the bathroom to get his cut cleaned up. Then I went to my room, sat on my bed and put my head in my hands and sighed.

"They are going to pay for this" I mumbled.
"Ready to clean your house?" Riker asked while poking his head through the door.

I sighed and got up, I went to go get garbage bags so we can put whatever is smashed in there. I didn't realize that I was chucking things into the bag until Riker told me to calm down.
After we finished cleaning the kitchen, we headed to the living room. My eyes landed onto a vase that belonged to mom, it was smashed into pieces. I quickly ran towards it to pick up the pieces. Tears started sliding down my cheeks, during the process of picking up the pieces, I cut myself but I didn't care, I continued picking them until Riker stopped me. He brought me to the bathroom to get my cut cleaned up and he put a bandaid over it.
Riker pulled me into a hug while I cried into his chest.

"Maybe I should move back to Colorado, it doesn't feel right here anymore" I said in between sobs.

---------------------------------------------------

This book is going nowhere right now so idk if it will end at the right chapter like I planned..