Blood Line (Urban)

By LexTheAuthor

"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most... More

Prologue
Chapter One- Coming Together
Chapter Two- I'm not all bad
Chapter Three- Earning Trust
Chapter Four- Druggy
Chapter Five- Silas
Chapter Six- Club Mayhem
Chapter Seven- the untold
Chapter Eight- The evoltuion of Jade and Ivory
Chapter Nine- The "Problem"
Chapter 9 is a private chapter
Chapter Ten- Moving on to bigger and better things.
Chapter Eleven- One Year Later
Chapter Twelve- Wake up call
Chapter Thirteen- There's a first time for everything
Chapter Fourteen- The offering
Update!!
Chapter Fifteen- The start of War
Chapter Sixteen- Big moves
Chapter Seventeen- Snitches and Truth
Chapter Eighteen- Oops
Chapter Nineteen- Gone
Chapter Twenty- The News
Chapter Twenty One- Song for mama
Chapter Twenty Two- Movies and Healing
Chapter Twenty Three- ShotGun
Chapter Twenty Five- The Storm
Chapter Twenty Six- Reaching An Understanding
Chapter Twenty Seven- Drunken Words
Chapter Twenty Eight- Alijah Corinne Scott
Chapter Twenty Nine- Forgiveness and Addiction
Chapter Thirty- Baby Mama Drama
Chapter Thirty One- Ivory Vs. Reina
Chapter Thirty Two- Taken
Chapter Thirty Three- The waiting game
Chapter Thirty Four- Cheers to Us
Chapter Thirty Five- Kiss Goodbye Part 1
Chapter Thirty Six- Kiss Goodbye Part 2
Second Book.
Book Two is posted

Chapter Twenty Four- Get Away

169K 5.8K 6.2K
By LexTheAuthor

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

I laid in bed cuddled up next to Jade after we'd checked into our hotel in the Dominican Republic. It was only us and Silas everyone else stayed behind to help out Asia and make sure everything stayed under control.

"Are you sure your okay babe?" I asked Jade as he looked up at the ceiling quietly. He didn't respond so I kissed his chest and pinched at his nipple causing his grip on my butt to tighten as he looked down at me.

"He's already gone so there's nothing I can do about it, I just keep thinking about the last time we talked and I'm mad he went out the way he did" he said moving his hand to my back as he rubbed it slowly.

I sat up in bed and straddled him biting my lip and he continued to space out. I lifted my shirt from my body and stared at him as he continued to look at the ceiling. When I pulled my bra off I had to practically shove my tits in his face.

"What the fuck you trying to do? Suffocate me?" Jade asked finally smirking as he raised his hand and gripped my chest and pulled me down slipping my nipple into his mouth as I let out a low moan.

"Are you going to taste my breast milk when I get some?" I asked laughing and he nodded playfully as he pulled at my boy shorts.

I stood up over him and pulled them off and he bit on his bottom lip and pulled me back down to him and I felt his hard on through his boxers. He slid my panties to the side and slip one finger in as I clutched onto his arm letting out a gasp.

"We always fuck around when bad shit happen you find that weird?" Jade asked sticking another finger in and I let out another moan as he moved his fingers in and out.

"I get horny, I can't help it" I said out of breath and he picked up the pace and right when I felt my self about to reach my max he stopped and stuck his fingers in his mouth and started chuckling with a smile.

Jade sat up and started kissing on my neck and sucking I knew I'd have a hickey in the morning but I didn't even care at this point it just felt so good.

"I don't wanna put no weight on you so just get on top" Jade said leaning back in bed as he pulled himself out of his boxers and made me sit on it. I shut my eyes tightly and we went at it for a couple of hours before I passed out naked in his arms.

The next morning I woke up alone in bed and got up pulling on a oversized shirt from a jades bag. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and saw Jade sitting on the toilet taking a shit and texting on his phone with a smile on his face. Music was playing low in the background and he lit candles and everything for this occasion.

"It smells so bad in here babe, what the hell did you eat seriously?" I asked and he quickly looked up at me and shook his head all embarrassed like.

"Man get out you ruining my flow up in here you know how frustrated I get" Jade complained getting mad and I started laughing remembering how he got angry that it was taking him forever to shit and slammed his phone on the ground out of frustration.

"Babe I can help you through this, just push with all your might and it'll come right out" I tell him whipping the tears from me laughing away. I watched as his nostrils flared and he threatened to throw his phone at me.

"Ivory I swear to god, get the fuck out for I get mad because you play to much" Jade yelled turning the volume of his phone up. I walked closer and he pushed me away making me bump into the sink.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked out of the bathroom with a smirk as he continued to mug me until I was gone. Since he wants to act like the grinch I'll just be mean to him too.

I grabbed a bikini and walked back into the bathroom and got undressed before bending over in front of Jade and turning on the shower.

"Don't even think about coming in after you take a shit either" I mumbled rolling my eyes and he smirked and looked back down at his phone.

After a couple minutes in the shower I heard the toilet flush and the music stopped as the sink turned on. Once I had soap all over my body I peeked out and glanced outside he shower and the bathroom was empty with the door wide opened.

I washed off and dried my body off sliding on my bikini showing off my baby bump and smooth legs. After putting lotion on I walked into the hotel room and Jade was still on his phone but in swim trunks and a bucket hat.

"We getting breakfast? Silas stopped by and said he was going to chill with a girl he met in the lobby" Jade said glancing at me.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled pulling on a pair of shorts and a shirt over my outfit and Jade frowned and pulled me out of the hotel room.

We stopped and ate a quick breakfast before going to the beach and meeting up with Silas. I sat next in the sand and watched him and Jade attempt to learn to surf, but it wasn't going well at all.

"Your doing good Silas!" I yelled out to them and tried my hardest to not look at Jade but he wasn't even paying attention, so much for me ignoring him, oh well I tried.

OHAJI'S POINT OF VIEW

I rested my head against my bedroom wall and relaxed back as Jasmine climbed onto of me removing her top from her body.

Jasmine kissed down my neck leaving her lip stick marks on my body and once she got to my chest she came back to my lips and began sucking on my bottom one. I wrapped my arm around her waist and flipped us over so that she was under me.

I grabbed a condom out of my nightstand and dropped my pants before sliding it on. Jasmine looked at me with lust in her eyes as she grabbed me and pulled me closer.

"I want you to make love to me" she mumbled and I froze and glanced down at her naked body taking in her curves and everything.

"I can try, but I've never done it before" I tell her honestly as I slide myself inside and she pulled me closer. I went as slow and as deep as I could as she clutched onto me tighter and tighter.

I stopped for a moment and lifted her up out of the bed and carried her over to the wall as her arms remained wrapped around my neck and once I positioned her how I wanted her I entered her again and started back up again.

A couple hours later we were getting out of the shower and it was around noon. I dropped the towel and looked her body over and kissed her again but she nervously pushed me away and walked off into the bedroom leaving me to pull on some clothes real quick.

"Why you acting so distant after the morning we just had" I asked pulling on my true jeans and she glanced at me and looked away.

"Because I don't want to get attached when I know you don't want to be with me, I'm trying to save myself from getting hurt" Jasmine stated siting down sadly I pretended to not here her and finished getting dressed and walked into Calvin's room to see him before I left out.

I picked my son up out of the crib and he was smiling at me. I changed his diaper and sat down with him and fed him a bottle. My son was nine months old and crawling and sitting up by himself. I was happy he was getting older but sad because he was become more independent and not as small as he was when I first got him.

"You my day one nigga, when I'm old your ass better be changing my diapers" I told him as I dressed him and sat him on the ground.

Jasmine came and sat on the floor with me as Calvin crawled around and smacked his toys around.

"Did you feed him?" Jasmine asked and I gave her a look. She left it alone and looked around awkwardly.

I don't even know what made me sleep with her, it's just something that came over me and to be honest she came on to me first so she can't be mad that I don't think I'm ready for a relationship.

"I'm about to go to work, I'll be back tonight" I tell her standing up and stepping over Calvin and leaving the room.

It's been only 2 days that Rico's been gone and I still feel like he's here. I'm use to him texting me or offering to get drunk or some shit. He was everybody's voice of reason and stopped me from doing reckless shit and now I don't have that anymore.

When I got to the trap everybody was working and doing what they had to do so I walked into Don's office and he had his head in his hands. I could hear him taking deep breaths and I tapped him causing him to jump up.

"Don't be doing that shit nigga, I haven't gotten no fucking sleep these past couple of days" Don complained as I looked him over. His eyes were baggy and he was wearing the clothes from the day before.

"Go get some rest and I'll handle the shit going on here" I tell him and he dapped me up before moving. I sat down in his desk and put my head in my hands thinking for a moment before rolling up a blunt.

JADE'S POINT OF VIEW

I sat down next to Ivory on the beach as she ate a slushy. I kissed her cheek and she continued to ignore me.

"Give me a kiss, why you playing?" I asked and she stared trying to smile but turned away from me.

"Aight be like that I'm about to just give my kids all my love" I said kissing her stomach and rubbing it. She'd been trying to ignore me since this morning cause I was mean to her but I ain't paying attention to that.

"My stomach is hurting, it's been hurting for a little bit" Ivory said scrunching her face up and I glanced at down at her stomach again and felt on it.

"What kind of pain? Why you ain't say nothing?" I asked helping her up off the ground. I motioned for Silas to come over as I lifted her up and walked her off the beach with him following with a worried look.

When we got back to the hotel I laid her down in the bed and pulled out my phone to google what could be wrong with her.

"You think it's the babies?" Silas asked jumping on the bed and I glanced over with my stomach multiply in knots.

"It says she might be having a miscarriage" I mumbled reading some more as I took a seat on the bed to keep from falling on the ground. Just when something was starting to go good some shit gotta mess it up.

It was quiet for a moment before someone farted really loud and Silas and I glanced at Ivory who giggled and rubbed her stomach.

"I just had to fart I think it's gas" Ivory said doing a small fart and I scrunched my nose up and looked at her for a second.

"Bruh you stank, Ivory control that shit" Silas laughed covering his nose and moving away from her. She giggled and got out of bed walking Into the bathroom.

I was relived it was just has though, I ain't want shit to happen to my unborn children. I already knew I was going to be a extra protective father and I was cool with that, I prayed if I had a daughter she was a lesbian or something I don't think I could take her dating any boy.

When Ivory came out of the bathroom she climbed into bed with me and Silas took that as his cue to leave.

"We in the Dominican Republic, we can't just lay in bed all day, what do you want to do?" I asked and she started laughing before climbing on top of me.

"I want to do you" she said biting her lip and I started laughing. Pregnancy was making her horny and I was cool with that but I was a little wore out.

"Let me take a cat nap first so I can get my energy up" I whined and she frowned and climbed off of me walking to the hotel door.

"Where the fuck you going? Cause I'm tired you about to go cheat on me?" I asked sitting up quickly giving her a mug and she looked at me like I was stupid.

"No dumbass I'm going to a nearby restaurant and eating" she said and I shook my head no.

"Just order room service you know how I feel about to going places alone" I told her and she eyes me for a moment before walking over to the hotel phone.

I was about to lay back down when I noticed Ivory looking down. I say up and saw a puddle of blood and my heart sank as I slowly got out of bed. I didn't even say anything I slowly took her hand and walked out of the hotel room.

What if my kids ain't okay?

AUTHORS NOTE-

This was a filler chapter so it suppose to be a little short. But drop a comment down below. What do you think of Ohaji and Jasmine? Do you think Ivory had a miscarriage?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
34K 922 11
“You’re so dark!” “You blend in with the night” “Girl you need some color” “Aww! She wish she was light skin””You burnt!” Discrimination and Bullying...
243 10 10
Egypt is a twenty-one year old college student straight from out of Houston, TX. Being that her mother was murdered at the age of five that left her...
427 46 32
Jade Covenington was your average everyday model, well, except for one thing. She was a werewolf, and she had a child. Her daughter was 3 years of ag...