Floral High #ProjectNigeria

Por SweetPrincessGigi

Cover by ME! The world of highschool and teen life is shown in this story of a teen girl, Chioma. She meets... Más

INTRODUCTION.
01//Chapter One
02//Chapter Two
03//Chapter Three
04//Chapter Four
05//Chapter Five
FILLERS?!
07//Chapter Seven
08//Chapter Eight
09//Chapter Nine
10//Chapter Ten (Part One)
10//Chapter Ten (Part Two)
11//Chapter Eleven (The party)
11//Chapter Eleven (The Party)
12//Chapter Twelve - First Day Of School.
13//Chapter Thirteen - Desmond.
14//Chapter Fourteen - The Weekend.
15//Chapter Fifteen - Who is your Chioma?
16//Chapter Sixteen - At the mall
17//Chapter Seventeen - Agric Science.
18//Chapter Eighteen - Dinner

06//Chapter Six

764 140 35
Por SweetPrincessGigi

Chapter Six
____

Exams are over now and we'd be vacating tomorrow although some people have already started going home.

"Chioma how far?" someone asked and I turned around to see my dear basketball partner.

"I'm fine how about you?" I asked.

"Cool, so you're going home today right?" he asked and grabbed a chair beside me and settled comfortably in it.

"No I'm going home tomorrow, what of your school when are you people vacating?" I asked.

"Next week" he replied.

"oh! okay! " I said.

"Since you're alone, do you mind if we take a stroll? " he asked.

"Okay! "

We walked round the whole school talking about our childhood memories. He actually told me how he almost fell from the roof of his school building while hiding from the principal. Just as I was about to conclude on my best memory in primary school, I saw Bisola running towards me looking very excited.

"Commandant allowed our set boys to organise a party and it has already started. Everyone is in the hall, let's go! It's kinda like our VS for this term" she dragged me, not even waiting for my answer.

I turned back but Mofe just gestured at me to go that he'd meet me in the hall and I left.

Loud music booming from the speakers, lights glittering from all angles, legs moving to the rhythm of the song and lips screaming out the lyrics of the song with joy. How come I didn't hear all these noise?

Bodies rubbing against each other, I could even perceive a faint smell of alcohol and cigarettes. I really hope I'm just imagining things, I don't want to get into any trouble!

By the time I realised what was happening, Bisola was already out of sight. Everywhere became so hot or was it already hot and I just didn't feel it? Anyways, I'm on my own now, lets see what I can make out of this.

I walked to one corner of the room, observing carefully. Everyone seemed to be having fun except me of course. It wouldn't have been so bad if Jessica, Uju, Fatima, Mitchii and the others were here but they've all gone home and Fatima, according to her is on holidays.

"Oh my lord! " I said silently to myself when I saw Emeka, yes! That stupid guy in my class with a girl and they were...oml.

I walked up to the stage to see what was happening because everyone suddenly gathered round the stage. I had to push myself through the crowd of sweaty and smelly students and luckily for me I succeeded because of my small stature.

Someone suddenly dragged me up the stage. It was Bisola and she kept saying "Mofe is dancing with Bella, Come and See! "

What's my business with them sef? Wait did she say Mofe?

I followed her eagerly, not like I was given a chance so I would still have gone either way. Why do I feel so.. I don't even know what I'm feeling. He can dance with whoever he wants to dance with right?

We got up the stage, expecting to see Mofe dancing with Bella like normal students would but no he just had to go the extra mile.

Bella was on top of Mofe dancing, I don't know how to explain this kind of dance cause this is my first time seeing such but I'll try.

He lay flat on the floor, obviously enjoying the rubbish going on in front of me. She was kinda backing him but she was on top of him. Blah! Blah! To cut the story short, she was twerking on him. Twerking! That sounds so wrong.

Before, I could process and take in the scene before me, our principal walked in looking furious? Yeah. He looked a bit furious. The crowd around the stage dissolved in seconds. Though a lot people ran out of the hall, they were called back.

The principal climbed the stage with some of our teachers, a strange face, probably a new teacher or a parent and Yetunde. What was she doing with them?

She was one among the few students that came for the VS in mufti. All dressed in adidas outfits, probably fake? Don't mind me! With her fake, over-long eyelashes and her witch-ish nails. She looked horrible in my words but regarded as cool or fresh in my school.

My school needs help! Serious Help!

"Attention! Students, there's a situation at hand. First of all, I advise you not to engage in theft, it's bad and we don't encourage that here" His voiced echoed through the speakers.

Noise everywhere. We all kept wandering what had happened. We knew Yetunde was a wild girl, guess her cup is now full?

Inner mind: Chioma shut up!
Me: Durhh!

"This student here, Yetunde Adekola Omowonuola, was reported earlier on by her mother. She took her mother's ATM card and withdrew cash to buy all these rags she's putting on. Ouch! Her mother had been looking for her for days, not knowing she was squatting at a friend's place. She then came here to check for her since she knew her daughter never missed parties. She was about to sneak out of the school when she heard her mom was in the premises but unfortunately for her, we caught her. " He finished. I hope!

Everywhere became so noisy once again, everyone started discussing on what they had just heard. It didn't take long before the principal shhed us.

"As a result of this, she will be suspended for three weeks after resumption next term since this one is already over, and she'll be given ten strokes of the cane" And the principal and Yetunde's mom left the hall leaving Yetunde and other teaching staff.

Two male teachers tried holding Yetunde down to flog her but she tried to set herself free. She didn't want them to touch her. She kept saying, they don't flog me on my body."

Who are the they? If they don't flog you on your body, where will they now flog you?

All these girls.

They took her out of the hall, probably to deal with her somewhere else. I didn't like her even though she was my mate. She was just not it. Too wild, too playful. She was everything bad. And dumb too.

That takes me back to Mofe, he is nothing to me, so I should care less about what I saw. I guess that's his own way of having fun. Who knows?

By the way, where is Bisola?!

_________________

Hello beautiful reader! Glad to still have you here!

How was this chapter?
Did Yetunde deserve what she got?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And whooooo saw what mofeeee didddd?
Well I guess it's his own way of having fun like Chioma said.

So, chioma's going home!!
She can't wait!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I should leave now... I forgot to say something? ....I can't seem to place my fingers on it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, yeah. Chioma sent her greetings!

BYE! UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATE!!
❤GIGI❤

🎶 Hush now🎶
🎶 I see a light in the sky 🎶
🎶 Oh, it's almost blinding me 🎶
🎶 I can't believe 🎶
🎶 I've been touched by angel with love 🎶

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.5K 1.9K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...
594 45 12
CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. Not your typical Nigerian teenage story. 17 Year old's, Jessabelle and her Best friend Blessing ignorantly Fall in love. Bu...
5.3K 1.5K 37
Two broken hearts trying to heal each other in a situation where family, society, peer group influence and social heirachy play major roles. How pos...
43.6K 12.9K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...