Someone [ARYA STARK]

By Incxptions

"She's a wolf, a true fighter." ✧ - incxptions More

[SOMEONE]
[PLAYLIST]
[PART ONE]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
[PART TWO]
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
a/n (sorry)
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
[PART THREE]
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

FOUR + A/N

2.2K 73 18
By Incxptions

The odd duo walked through the streets of Braavos. As the early morning faded and the sun had risen properly, starting to show rays of noon the heat had returned. Blistering hot and uncomfortable.

Arya Stark was the first to break the silence. "Do you live far?" She asked not taking her eyes off the street ahead of her. Will found for the first time how small she really was, she couldn't have been taller than just below his shoulder and he couldn't help but smirk. The girl was way too big for her body.

"What?" She snapped, looking up at him with narrowed eyes expecting an answer. "Nothing" Will replied, shaking his head. Her lips parted to say something but she closed them thinking since the boy had already offered her hospitality, it would be reasonable to be polite and not a pain.

Arya didn't try denying that the boy was indeed quite handsome. She could imagine Sansa fawning all over him, he was a perfect match for her. A handsome knight with a rich family. Though to the young wolf, Will didn't seem the one to go for a young, quite stupid and pretty noble lady.

He had such captivating blue eyes, like ice.

The sun grew as the prospect of a new day dawned upon Braavos. The sun was admittedly blistering and uncomfortably hot, even for Will who had never known anything but this weather. He couldn't imagine how the young Stark girl walking along side of him felt, dressed in garments that seemed fit for a warmer winter day.

"Are you hot my lady?"

Arya turned, surprised at his voice. Her surprise quickly turning to annoyance as she glared: "I'm not a lady" she snapped, eyes flickering across his face. "As you say" Will paused before adding "My lady".

She had a ghost of a grin marking her face as the turned to face him fully and playfully hitting his arm, "Oh shut up".

Will feigned hurt , dramatically placing a hand on his heart and tilting his head back. "Oh My lady, your indelicate actions wound me so." Arya rolled her eyes and continued fixing her gaze upon the quickly filling street.

"Where'd you get that from?" She said, snorting. "What?" Will asked smirking, "didn't think I had the capacity of coming up with such captivating poems?" She looked at him surprised.

"No of course not" he said, upon seeing the look the young girl gave him, "A book my mother used to read to me often, bored me to death". Arya replied with an exasperated gasp, rolling her eyes again.

They walked in a sort of comforting silence that none of them could truly explain the rest of the way.

"Here" commented Will softly as they fast approached the looming house. Arya stared at the tall building. "Not impressed, huh?" Will asked looking down at her. "No, it's very beautiful" she complimented, snapping out of her trance. Will could tell that received a compliment from the small, fiery brunette girl was rare so he smiled and gestured for her to follow him.

The key turned smoothly into the lock and Will heaved the door forward, just like he did every day. Arya walked inside cautiously and slowly, wincing a slight amount as the heavy door slammed shut behind her reasonably loudly.

"Sorry about that old thing, should get it replaced soon" Will said, kicking off his boots and pulling the cloak off of him. "thank you" she said, turning around to look at the kind boy. Will could see the gratitude was real from her facial expression.

"No problem".

He walked deeper into the house and motioned for the girl to follow him. She moved slightly forward, eyes darting in all directions. "Are you scared?" Teased the boy, noticing her obvious nervousness.

"No" she said harshly, snapping out of it and taking quick, bold strides towards him, her earlier timid demeanour completely vanished as if it had never been there.

"Good".

The sat later in the day at the small table before the large balcony window, Arya wolfing down her food hungrily as Will picked at his, looking amused at the young girl, who was supposedly raised learning the proper manners of a lady. Will sound himself staring again.

"What?" Arya's voice pulled him back into reality. She had stopped eating her food like a starving animal and was staring at him, trying to find what it was he was looking it. "Huh? Um, nothing" Will replied, nervously scrambling for words whilst coming up with an excuse, "just found your eating habits well a bit, um, how do I say this delicately ... interesting" Arya looked at him with an annoyed face, "I'll eat the way I eat and you do it your way, no questions asked, besides I find this whole ladylike etiquette complete utter sh-"

"Right" interrupted Will, before Arya could start cursing. "Do you have many blades?" Will looked back towards her surprised at how fast the topic changed. "Yes" he replied uncertaintly.

"Can I see?"

Will looked at her, wondering if he should show her. She was probably going to be here for a long time so might as well find an activity to pass the time. He gave her a small but meaningful smile "sure" he said, moving to stand. He remembered Arya's face brightening and her grin widening, directed at him.

How much Will Hart loved seeing Arya Stark happy.

═══════════════════════════════════

HEY GUYS, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. ARYA AND WILL ARE GOING TO MEET JAQUEN EITHER NEXT CHAPTER OR THE ONE AFTER. WILL PROBABLY DO SOME MORE CUTE ARYA/WILL SCENES AS THE GET CLOSER. I DON'T KNOW, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

AGAIN PLEASE ENJOY, VOTE AND COMMENT. IT ALL MEANS A LOT TO ME. JUST TO CLARIFY, I AM WRITING THIS STORY BECAUSE I LIKE ARYA AND THERE ARE VIRTUALLY NO GOOD ARYA FANFICTIONS OUT THERE.

I AM SORRY IF I GET THE CHARACTER OF WILL COMPLETELY WRONG, AS YOU PROBABLY FIGURED OUT, I AM A GIRL WHO DOESN'T OFTEN WRITE THE PERSPECTIVE, FEELINGS AND OPINIONS OF BOYS/MEN SO I'M SORRY IF IT' A BIT UNREALISTIC.

A COUPLE OF FACTS ABOUT ME TO UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMIMG FROM:

♛ MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS IN GAME OF THRONES HAVE TO BE ARYA AND SANSA (THE SISTERS SLAY AND LITTLEFINGER'S DEATH WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SCENES)

♛ FAVOURITE MALE CHARACTER: JON SNOW, JAIME LANNISTER OT TYRION LANNISTER. CAN'T DECIDE, THEY ALL BE LOOKING LIKE A SNACK.

♛ I DON'T LIKE DAENERYS MUCH (EVEN THOUGH I LOVE EMILIA CLARKE AND I THINK SHE IS A WONDERFUL, TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS) BECAUSE I FEEL AS THOUGH SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT SHE SHOULD HAVE DURING THE SHOW AND I FEEL LIKE SHE STAYED THE LITTLE GIRL SHE WAS AT THE START. JUST MY OPINION, I DOM'T JUDGE ANYONE, PLEASE DON'T HATE!

♛ EVEN THOUGH I LOVE ARYA, I DON'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD MAKE A GOOD QUEEN. SHE'S BADASS AND ALL BUT SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE SKILL AND STRATEGY TO BE AN AFFECTIVE LEADER. I FEEL LIKE SANSA WOULD BE A GOOF QUEEN. BEFORE I WOULD HAVE LIKED SHIREEN BARATHEON ON THE THRONE. SHE WAS AN INTELLIGENT, SWEET AND CARING YOUNG GIRL AND I WAS REALLY SAD WHEN SHE WAS BURNED (SPOILER ALERT).

♛ THE MOST CONVINCING ACTING I FOUND (IN ORDER FROM BEST TO WORST) WERE: - LENA HADLEY (CERSEI LANNISTER) - IWAN RHEON (RAMSAY BOLTON/SNOW) - SOPHIE TURNER (SANSA STARK) - MAISIE WILLIAMS (ARYA STARK) - PETER DINKLADGE (TYRION LANNISTER) AGAIN, JUST MY OPINION, DON'T HATE!

♛ THE BEST EPISODE ON THE SERIES HAS FO BE EITHER; THE BATTLE OF THE BLACKWATER (SEASON TWO:EPISODE NINE) OF THE BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS (SEASON SIX:EPSIODE NINE)

♛ MOST CONVINCING CHARACTER: CERSEI DEFINATELY (PORTRAYED BY LENA HADLEY). SHE'S JUST SO GOOD, HER ACTING IS AMAZING AND SHE TOTALLY FITS RIGHT IN THE ROLE AS CERSEI FROM EPISODE ONE.

♛ LEAST CONVINCING CHARACTER: DAENERYS PROBABLY (PORTRAYED BY EMILIA CLARKE). SHE'S NOT PLAYED TOO BADLY JUST FOR HER BUG CHARACTER SHE DOESN'T CONVINCE ME MUCH PERSONALLY.

♛ YES I DO LIKE NARNIA, THAT'S PART OF THE REASON I CAST WILLIAM MOSELEY AD WILL HART.

♛ FAVOURITE HOUSE: EITHER STARK OR BOLTON. I LIKE STARK BECAUSE OF ALL THE STRONG, HONOURABLE AND KIND PEOPLE IN IT, AND THAT IT STANDS STRONG IN THE TIME OF DESPERATION. I LIKE BOLTON BECAUSE OF ITS MYSTERY AND I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT, SO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME AN INTERESTING FACT!

♛ LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSE: BARATHEON, THE FRICKIN DIED IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES I SWEAR. LIKE, MY GOD AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THE 'UNBEATABLE, STRONG ONES?".

♛ FAVOURITE HOUSE WORDS: 'COME TRY ME' - HOUSE PLUMM (JUST DESCRIBES MY PERSONALITY SOMETIMES SO WELL)

♛ LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSE WORKDS! 'AS HIGH AS HONOUR' - HOUSE ARRYN (JUST MAKES THEM SOUND PLAIN STUCK UP, SELFISH AND LIKE IDIOTS EVEN THOUGH JON ARRYN WAS A GOOD MAN).

THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME, I HOPE THAT GAVE YOU A BETTER VIEW OF MY STORY. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK YOU!

♛SERENA♛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.8K 42
My First GoT Story! Enjoy!
66.6K 1.1K 24
A young princess finds herself torn between the ghosts of her past and the prospect of an insecure future. Amidst a hasty escape and the shadows of h...
508K 18.5K 56
❝ it seems that i have underestimated you, princess. ❞ ❝ that was your first mistake. coming here unarmed will be your last. ❞ ┃prince...
113K 2.7K 11
𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥, - 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋. ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴