Jealousy - JJK

By sovvichi

"You call it jealousy, I call it fear of losing you." _______________________________ please vote for every c... More

1 : New School
2 : New Neighbor
3 : Heartbeat
4 : Feelings
5 : Babe
6 : Party
8 : Trauma
9 : Oppa
10 : Childhood
11 : Revealed
12 : Blessed
13 : Slapped
Notice
14 : Ex
15 : Awake
16 : Plan
17 : Saranghaeyo
18 : Seduce
19 : Pinky Promise
20 : run
21 : Sulking
22 : Blood
23 : Blood II
24 : Break Up
25 : Jealousy I
26 : Last Day
27 : Goodbye
28 : Too Late
29 : Cutest
30 : Be Mine
31 : Prom
32 : Moonlight
33 : The Wedding

7 : Don't Go

5.4K 170 25
By sovvichi

Y/N POV

"Kim Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

My mind went blank. Did he really meant that? Me? Him? Uh- together?

"I-"

Then I heard the crowd cheering me to say yes. Without second thought, I nodded. My reaction made him looked so happy. He smiled widely, he glared into my eyes deeply.

His hands was around my waist. He took a few steps closer then he kissed me on my forehead.

"Aww" The crowd gone wild, again.

It was a sweet of him and I won't be able to forget that moment, forever.

*time skips*

Jungkook POV

My birthday party over in about 11p.m. Everybody started leaving my house. Including my girlfriend, Y/N. I'm not willing to let her went home alone since it's very late at night, plus it's dark and dangerous. So, I offered to send her home. She's my girlfriend though.

"Let me accompany you to go home."

"No no no, it's okay. I can go home by myself. I don't want to trouble you."

"It's okay. It's not like you're nothing to me. Y/N , you're my special one. I just dont want anything bad happen to you. There's many bad people out there you know. Plus, your parents weren't home right? Just let me send you" I nagged.

Without waiting for her response, I grabbed her hand and walked towards the entrance. We just walked since our house are quite close. Both of us just remain silent until we reached her house.

"Take care Y/N. Jal ja yo (sleep well)."

"Ne~ Sweet dreams~"

Before leaving, I hugged her tightly. Suddenly I heard the noise of the thunderclap, by that time the rain has pouring. Me and Y/N ran into the entrance of her house, to the garage. The rain was pouring heavily.

"Ah, it's raining. Y/N, do you have an umbr-"

I paused since she grabbed my arm very tight. And I am sure that she was scared. Furthermore, she was alone at home as her parents went for a business trip.

"You okay?" I asked, cupping her face.

"D-don't go. P-please" She started to cry.

My hands automatically pulled her into my embrace, and patted her back.

"Gwenchana~ I'll stay with you tonight."

---

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you guys love it. I'll publish the next chapter asap. By the way BTS has released their new album ly: tear. Check it out I'm very excited!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.6K 73
Stella is a 19 year old art student from a small island, living in an apartment in Oxford, where she attends Oxford University on an art scholarship...
3.8M 162K 59
highest rank: #37 β€’ psychopath park jimin au β€’ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can look at my babygirl, like that." He quic...
5K 209 4
"There's nowhere I'd rather be than in bed with you." Β©π‰πšπ¦π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀𝐬 l*Contains some mature content*l [You have been warned, read at your...
1.9M 89K 25
"He has a son in need of a wife!" My father exclaimed, "And he thinks you are perfect for that position!" Park Jimin - Rich, handsome, CEO. Kind, aff...