Divine -A Vampire Knight Fanf...

untaking tarafından

Mika, the first of her kind to survive thus far, is forced to tackle the asperity of Cross Academy, a Pureblo... Daha Fazla

Blizzard
The Monster
The Dhampyre
New
A Deadly Thirst
Unexpected
Longing
Ice King
Goodbye
Hunter's Blood
My Vampire Knight
Vampires; Killers or Lovers?
Trust or Not To Be Trusted?
The Day Of Love
Bad Friend
The Shirabuki Family

The Pureblood Prince

4.1K 139 31
untaking tarafından

Point of View: Zero Kiryu

As foretold, the Pureblood sat patiently along the love seat in the chairman's office, his maroon eyes upon us as we entered. The flames burning violently in the pit of the fireplace mirroring off his ivory skin. His stench led me to frown, as we glared hard at one another.

"Zero, go grab me a blanket, please."

Kaien's stern voice broke our stare, and slowly, I left out the wooden corridor.

In moments I returned, finding Kaien standing behind the love seat, his heavy eyes looking down at the girl, who was now laying in Kaname's lap. I tossed Kaien the blanket from my dorm, and he stretched it out over her.

"You can't turn the dead, Pureblood."

I reassured him with disgust in my voice. Attired in a casual, long sleeve nightshirt, he started rolling up a sleeve, his eyes shut.

Narcissistic bastard.

"If you're going to stand there and make imbecilic statements, leave. Otherwise, shut up."

Kaien's hazel eyes snapped at me and I refrained every inch of protest I had, from arguing with the vampire. Instead, I leaned back against the wall, hooking my arms over my chest and shutting my eyes in temporary defeat.

A distinct smell of blood filled the room; Pureblood blood. It struck me familiarly as I have tasted it before. My eyes shot open, glaring at Kaname once more. He was biting his own wrist, trickles of deep red blood seeping down his forearm. What was he doing? He cupped her jaw, his lips meeting with hers in a kiss, a little bit of blood escaping out the corners of their lips. What..!

I didn't understand. And it only pissed me off. Was he trying to turn her? But she was already dead..

As the Pureblood Prince sat up, he licked his stained lips and used his thumb to wipe away the additional blood from her chin.

"Do you really think this will work?"

Kaien questioned, his back to Kaname and her. Was he grossed out? Probably. I mean, who could blame him? I quickly interupted before Kaname could respond.

"What will work? What exactly are you trying to do?"

Standing, Kaname picked her up, bridal style, carrying her across the room to the windows behind the desk.

"My blood can do extraordinary things, but even you know that, Zero."

Smirking at me, I immediately looked away.

"Tch."

"I think she'll awaken. But for everyone's safety, expecially Yuki's, I'd prefer to keep her in the Moon dorm."

She'll awaken? What was he talking about? Unless.

"She was.. already a vampire?"

Kaname chuckled, a pair of windows swinging open. Show-off.

"You're finally catching on."

He said humorously. I looked to Kaien for answers, but he was staring at the girl in Kaname's arms, worry planted all over his face. He gave me that same look the night he found me at the scene of my parents' murder..

Still, if she's a blood-sucking vampire like the rest of them, she can't be trusted. That's even if she wakes up. But I'm still not convinced she's a vampire, I would be able to sense it! Vampires don't have heartbeats, and she had one.

Kaname was gone by the time I looked back to the windows, the open panels swaying with the blizzard wind. Kaien walked over to shut them.

"What's going on?"

I demanded, his back to me.

"I don't want to fill your head with my own assumptions, let me speak with Kaname further."

A smile formed upon his lips, as he turned to me, shutting his eyes behind his pair of specs.

"Not to worry Zero."

He yawned rather loudly, throwing his arms into the air. I could tell he was trying to dismiss the subject. I sighed heavily, giving up.

Looking to the clock, with 4 am approaching, I retreated to my dorm.

Point of View: Unknown

Slowly, I woke to a small, sand-paper tongue licking the tip of my nose. Parting my blue eyes, I instantly winced as the sunlight harshly kissed my face as it peered in through the open curtains. Buried in the long locks of my hair was a orange and white cat, who instantly greeted me with a soft meow, followed by an excited purr. I went to pet her but couldn't, hearing a loud clank above my head. I looked up. My wrist was chained to the frame of the bed by a pair of handcuffs. My heart dropped as I began to panic. I felt an arm flop over my waist from behind me, and I jerked, blushing. Very slowly I turned my head, my eyes falling upon a dark haired man, who was fast asleep.

He laid shirtless and uncovered by the maroon blankets that partcially covered me. He was very beautiful. Everything from his stern eyebrows, to his lips; pale and still as he didn't breathe. His smell was most alluring, forcing me to sigh. He was a vampire.

I knew if I pulled on the haircuffs, I could easily break them, but I would certainly wake the man beside me.

The small cat hopped off the bed and exited the room through the cracked open door. To escape, I just needed to break these handcuffs and run out that door. Inspecting the room I was baffled to see just how grand it was; the canopy bed I laid trapped on centering the room with maroon curtains tied up by gold fixtures, and silk bedsheets and pillowcases. There was exquisite furniture all throughout the room and various aberrant paintings that decorated the walls.

Where was I?

I laid my free hand ontop my face as I thought. I then gasped. Wait, I'm alive! I ran my fingers down my cheek and over top my lips. There was no cuts, it didn't hurt. I shifted my legs under the blankets - nothing was broken. I looked to my arms, still nothing but the soft look of my pale skin in the sunlight. I healed. But how?

I tried quietly slipping my hand out of the hole of the handcuff, and halfway through, a sharp grasp took me by my wrist. I gasped loudly, peering over my shoulder into gleaming, crimson eyes.

"I wouldn't do that."

He frowned before slowly letting go of my wrist. Quickly I pulled against the handcuffs, the metal breaking under my tug. I was on my feet in an instant, sprinting towards the bedroom door. My foot got caught stepping on the long dress that clothed me, tripping me onto my hands and knees.

"What the..?"

I gasped, breathless, the room felt like it was spinning wildly. I wasn't as recovered as I thought I was. And what was I wearing? A silk, white kimono with floral detail in colors of sky blue and green. It looked expensive and definitely not mine.

"There's no need for this. Nobody here is going to harm you."

He stood at his door guarding it, arms crossed against his bare chest, bedhead framing his sleepy face. When did he cross the room? I never saw him move.

"Who are you? And what do you want with me?"

I demanded, struggling to stand. I must have used what little strength I had breaking the chain on those handcuffs.

"My name is Kaname Kuran and I don't want anything from you but for you to lower your voice. You're going to wake the other students."

"Students?"

"You're at a school, Cross Academy. The chairman saved you several days ago. You nearly died in a blizzard."

Blizzard? A memory of that dark, wind-howling night clouded my thoughts, reminding me how those vampires threw me into the snow to be left for dead. I felt suddenly numb.

I heard footsteps, two vampires approaching.

"Lord Kuran, is everything okay?!"

There was a sharp pain in my head that made me wince, holding my hand against my face. I felt incredibly weak.

"I knew leaving that halfbreed in your chambers would be unsafe. We can't trust her-- Wait, is that a rip in my dress!?"

I slowly looked back up, and a girl with wavy hair as long as mine pointed a finger at me, growling over Kaname's shoulder. There was another vampire with orange hair behind her glancing at me with little interest, yawning. So I was wearing her dress, I must have tore it when I tripped..

Now, several other doors were flinging open and a herd of vampires all clothed in their nighttime attire poured into the hallway.

"Are you going to try and run again or will you peacefully see the chairman?"

Kaname said, approaching me and holding out his hand.

----

Out tall, steel gates, I walked quietly beside Kaname, scoping out the schoolyard, looking for an exit.

"So, what is your name?"

He asked me, his voice gentle. I quickly turned to him, trying to hide my intentions to act. Suddenly he took my hand, yanking me closer to his side. I blushed, trying to pull away.

"Let go!"

"Behave. I'm not in the mood to play chase today."

He said coldly, and I glared, momentarily giving in with a sigh.

"Mika, Mika Sasaki."

I looked away, noticing most of the snow had melted since that night.

"Was that all the students? This place is so huge, why for only that many?"

"Well, it's only noon. The others are in class."

We came to the opposite side of the schoolyard, to a mansion brightened with various flowers and shrubs. Many large windows for natural lighting and overall inviting unlike the other side that we came from. Inside, I followed Kaname through the quiet building, until we came to a large pair of doors.

"Is this the chairman's house?"

"Yes. As well as where all the classrooms are located. The Sun dormitory is the smaller building we saw before, where all the human students actually live for each semester."

Humans and vampires? What kind of school is this?

Before Kaname even knocked, a high-pitched, masculine voice sung to us from inside.

"Come in!~~~"

The vampire opened the doors and I followed him in. A man with strawberry blonde hair, tied back in a ponytail and large, round glasses sat along the edge of a desk. His hands were folded in his lap and he smiled warmly at me.

"Well, hello there. I'm glad you finally decided to wake up."

He jolted to Kaname's side and clasped his hands together.

"Ohhh!~ She's much more precious all cleaned up and not covered in cuts and bruises."

This was all so overwhelming. He quickly cleared his throat and retreated to behind his desk, taking a seat and leaning back. His hazel eyes were much more stern and fixed on me.

"I was told you rescued me the other night, thank you."

"Please, don't thank me, we had to. I wasn't going to let you die. Your name?"

"O-oh right, I'm sorry. I'm Mika Sasaki."

I dropped my head in a bow. I heard him laugh.

"Please, please! No need to be so formal. Though I understand, you must be terrified and confused, waking up in an unfamiliar place after everything that's been going on. Sasaki, right?"

The chairman asked gently, and I lifted my head.

"Can you tell me why those men left you in the middle of a blizzard to die?"

I averted my gaze, holding myself. More memories, this time of the torture, their savage faces and hunger for blood clouded my thoughts.

"Sasaki?"

I held myself tighter, remembering what those vampires did to me. Why did they hurt me? What did I ever do to them? To any of the people who countlessly tried to hurt me? All because of what I am? I felt cursed. I was cursed.

"Mika?"

I felt the chairman grab my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. I gasped, suddenly snatching his wrist until he whined.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Super crazy grip! Ow!"

I immediately let go and backed off, bowing my head again.

"I-I'm so sorry! I was just remembering and..and I didn't mean to hurt you."

The chairman laughed again, and I slowly looked up. He was rubbing his wrist.

"My fault! I shouldn't have invaded your space, it's only natural to be weary in front of strangers. So please, let's start over. I'm Kaien Cross, Chairman of Cross Academy. You've already met Kaname Kuran. He's well..in charge of the Night class, so if have any problems you can come to either one of us."

Glancing over at the silent, but staring vampire and then quickly back to the Chairman, I perked a confused brow.

"Are you..going to hold me captive now?"

I looked to the windows across the room, prepared to escape. I refused to let them just turn me in, or worse. Suddenly, I felt stuck, frozen in place. Kaname was approaching me then, his eyes gleaming red. My body was forced backwards, to sit in a chair and the vampire placed both his hands on either side of the chair. His face, indifferent, nearing mine, his breath grazing my lips.. he was so close. I couldn't help but blush, clamming my eyes shut.

"Now why would we do that? Are you hiding something?"

He said, getting closer to my ear.

"I know what you are."

He whispered. Oh no.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

43.3K 1.1K 25
[COMPLETED] After the incident that happened at Cross Academy, Which was caused by Yuki and Kanme's uncle, Rido Kuran, everything came back to norm...
22.6K 921 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
226K 6.7K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...
26.8K 939 20
Mika is a young werewolf, struggling to learn the ways of the Alpha. She will one day take her father's place as the head of the pack, but for now sh...