Back To You

By Kelly_Johnsonx

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who read this story and also commented and voted. I can't believe I go... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five (Final Chapter)
Hey....
Hey... (Part 2)
Help
Quick Question
Hey (again)

Nineteen

1K 16 0
By Kelly_Johnsonx

Continue from last chapter

Olivia pov

Jake Chance and Anthony left and me and Logan laid in my room on the bed under the covers, I laid beside him while he had his arm around me "Olivia?" He said "Yeah?" I asked "I love you" He said.
I sat up and then Logan sat up too, I looked at him smiling and then said "I love you too" a huge smile appeared on his face when I said that,
He cupped my face and kissed me and then I laid down on top of him with my head buried in his neck.

Morning

I woke up still cuddling Logan, I got off of him slowly not waking him up and luckily he didn't wake up, I went over to my dresser and grabbed a set of clothes then went into the shower.
Once I got out of the shower I got dressed into the clothes I picked out then I brushed my hair, I went out of the bathroom, I went into the kitchen and made some scrambled eggs and bacon for me and Logan.

Time skip (10pm)

I finished feeding Izzy and cleaned up her litter than headed up to Logan's apartment, I grabbed my night clothes, clothes for tomorrow and then grabbed my phone, charger and headed up to Logan's.
I locked my apartment door and went to the elevator and txted Logan.
Text
Olivia - coming up
Logan - not home, but I'll be there soon just getting something
Olivia - where
Logan - a friends house
Olivia - Okay, I'll be waiting
End
The elevator reached the penthouse level and walked to Logan's, once I got to his door I went in and saw Evan sitting on the couch with Kong.
"Where'd Logan go?" I asked "He's with Brendon Lydia and some other girl" Evan said "he said he went to a friends house to get something, did he not?" I said "No, he went to a party" he said "Oh" i said.
I went into Logan's room then closed the door, I changed into a pair of black booty shorts with a tank top then went under the covers, I went on my phone and scrolled through Instagram and then got a text from Lydia.
Text
Lydia - hey
Olivia - hello
Lydia - go look at Brendon's Instagram story
Olivia - why
Lydia - just do it please
Olivia - Okay
End
I went onto Instagram and went to Brendon's story, the first one was of him Logan Lydia and some other girl dancing around at a party, the next one was of Logan and the girl dancing together like sexual dancing.
The girl was like shaking her ass all over him in his crotch area.
I wiped away the tear that was falling down my cheek and picked up my bag, I went out of the room and went out of the apartment and went down to mine, once I got to my apartment I was welcomed by Izzy which was nice.
I picked her up and went into my room but left the door open, I left Izzy down on my bed and after I laid down she crawled up to me and started purring and fell asleep.
I stroked her soft fur and the fell asleep with tears going down the side of my face.

Logan's pov

I danced around with Brendon Lydia and one of Brendon's friends, her name was Madison, after a little time passed Madison bent down and started twerking around my crotch area.
"Madison, Stop!" I said loudly since you could barely hear anything over the music playing "Why? Don't you like it?" She asked "I have a girlfriend" I said "Why are you here then?" She asked.
I decided I'll leave and go see Olivia, I told Brendon I was leaving and got an Uber back to the apartment complex, after 15 minutes passed I got to the apartment complex and went inside.
I went to the elevator and pressed the third floor.
The elevator stopped on the third floor and I walked out towards Olivia's room, I got to her apartment and the door was unlocked so I went in and locked the door.
I didn't see her anywhere so I walked to her bedroom to see Olivia sleeping with Izzy also sleeping on her chest, I walked in and took my jacket off and kissed her forehead.
I noticed dried up tears on her face, I thought for a second and remember Brendon was taking videos and the party and Olivia must've saw what happened between me and Madison.
I felt bad and didn't wanna wake her up so I went out of the room and went into the guest bedroom and slept in there.

Three hours later (3am)
(Still Logan pov)

I laid down scrolling through Instagram since I couldn't fall asleep since I hurt Olivia but I can explain to her what actually happened.
I shut my phone off and then heard footsteps walking around outside of the door, I got out of the bed and slowly opened the door and saw Olivia grabbing a glass from the cabinet.
I walked out of the room and said "Olivia" she turned around and looked scared "Logan, uh why are you here?" She asked "look, I know you saw Brendon's story and I just wanted to tell you what actually happened" I said, I could see a tear go down her face but she wiped it away "I uh don't think you need you to, you can just leave" she said.
I walked closer to her and said "Liv, what happened was we were just dancing around for fun and then Madison who was the other girl just started dancing on me. I told her I had a girlfriend and then said some stuff and then I came here to see you" I explained to Olivia.
She sighed and then said "How do I know that you told her you have a girlfriend?" "Ask Brendon, he was there when I said it" I told her "is he at your place?" She asks "No, not right now but you can ask him in the morning" I said "Fine, But you can't stay here tonight" she said.
"What, why not?" I asked "If I find out you're telling the truth them I will let you" Olivia told me "Fineee" I said.
I went back up to my apartment and then went to bed but fed Kong and maverick before I did.

Thanks so much for 1k reads on this book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 179 36
One Boy That Made His Dreams Possible And One Girl Who Is Patient For What She Wants Will They Find True Love? Will Jake And Tessa Stay Together? SMU...
40.1K 798 23
THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2016!! BE AWARE OF THE MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND TERRIBLE WRITING!! No amount of make up will cover the bruises... No amoun...
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything
10.6K 239 20
If I knew what would happen, would I do it all again. [First ever story and first completed story]