Predator and the Prey (Cai Xu...

By FishnetShirtKunKun

It's my second Cai XuKun x Reader FF. πŸ˜… And again my English is terrible(Not as good as others) πŸ›‘No real re... More

The Stares of a Predator 001
Eaten or Beaten or Taken 002
The Bunny Among Us 003
I'm Cross Dressing 004
What, You Pervert? 005
I'm Only Doing This So I Can Avoid My Feelings 006
Laughing But Seducing No 007
Low Key He's Trying To Seduce Me 008
You're a Liar 009
Overloaded Emotions 010
Unloved by Him-Xiao Tang 011
Aa...You Have An Ex? 013
Raw Flesh 014
Random Dreams With Him?015
Y for You/Hong Li is the Death of Me 16
My War Decision 017
Ehh...Do I still hate him? 018
Movements 019
You're a Flirt Too 020
God Damn This Is What He Calls His Seduction Skills 021
Oh...Nightmares are True 022
Doing This For Nong Nong 023
Ding Dong Knock Knock I've Found You 024
Eternal Thoughts 025
Important Update on This Book
See...He's Back Into My Life Again 026
Sad Drops of Tears Can Tell You the Truth Cause It's Jealousy 027
Ehh...Marriage? 028
Author's Note
See I'm A Runaway Bride 029
Important Author's Note
I'll Find Out Who You're 030
Love Blossoms 031
Lovely Cuddles 032
Author's Note (Decoding Numbers)
Solely Yours 033
Important Update on This Book!
I'll Always Find You 034
My Love Won't Dissappear 035
By My Side 036
Final War Begins 037
The Pulchritudinous Lady 038
My Husband? 039
Guardian Approval 040

My Heartbeats 012

699 30 74
By FishnetShirtKunKun

Vote and Comment~ I finally updated please enjoy this non edited chapter~

(Y/N) Pov:

"Why would I be attracted to that pervert," I said.

"Didn't I tell you already the wolfblood." "Plus the fact you're not admitting it, that you are attracted to him."

"I'm not attracted to him, I swear."

"How about the time, when your heart went Tu tump?"

"I was embarrassed, ok."

"Or were you?"

"I'm gonna block you right now if you say anything more like that," I said.

"Well, you still can't deny it (Your Nickname)."

"You are so blocked now," I said as I blocked her off. Wait a minute, how am I supposed to get out of here... I looked around. I see a hole in the ground. Maybe it's like Alice hopping into a tree hole. I walked towards the hole. I decided to close my eyes then jump.

~time Skip~

"When did the princess decide to jump down from the sky?" I heard someone said. I opened my eyes to see I was in someone's arms. "Do you remember?" I looked into his eyes.

"You're Cai XuKun's friend..." "You're Ziyi..."

"Did Kun Kun really ditch you?"

"Um..." he grabbed my hand.

"Hey!" I heard someone else shout.

"Who said you can touch what's mine."

"Oh hey Kun Kun," Ziyi said.

"You were touching her..."

"It wasn't like that," Ziyi said.

"Or was it?" Cai Xukun said.

"Hand over Bunny."

"Who said I was yours!" I shouted.

"The contract."

"Now hand over the pretty little bunny or do you wanna fight?"

"I dare not to fight against you, Kun Kun."

"Too powerful for you?"

"Why would I fight against the death god.." "Wouldn't that be a stupid death wish."

Cai Xukun just laughed."Just hand her over and there would be no harm Ziyi."

"What if I don't death god." I stared into Cai XuKun's eyes and they were shifting colors. Is he losing control? Is he losing control over his body over with his wolf?

~Flashback~

"What about the time, when your heart went tu tump."

~End of Flashback~

I watched Cai XuKun shaking his head many times. Is he having headaches?

Cai XuKun Pov:

"I said get the f**k off of my mind." "Stop trying to gain control," I said.

"He's gonna touch her."

"I'll take care of this myself."

"Trust me, if you let that friend of yours touch her." "It's gonna be endgame."

"He's my friend."

"Don't let him touch her or I'll take over." "And consequences will be ahead."

"One thing I need from you."

"What is it?"

"I need to borrow your blue eyes."

"It's actually was blue but it faded into a shade of grey, but ok." I blocked him off right when he finished his sentence and helping me out. Now it's time to save my Bunny~

(Y/N) Pov:

"Hand her over," Cai XuKun said.

"Do you really need her?" Ziyi questioned.

"I want her."

"What do you mean you want her."

I stared into Cai XuKun's eyes and they shift into a new color grey eyes. It makes him more~More...

"Told you, you are attracted to him," I heard Xiao Tang said.

"Shut up," I said then blocked her. I felt two different hands pulling onto one of my hand.

"Come with me and you'll be safe," Ziyi said.

"Bunny, I can do what I always do~" "May I say I can do the things you secretly like~" "Like when I flirt with you~"

"Well, she fell from the sky." "You might as well be an angel~" "I'll take her~"

"You're not gonna take you know."

"Well, I can take her heart."

"Well, too bad I stole it from her already."

"You did not!" I shouted.

"I did Bunny~," he said as he winked at me. Weird, but um...(Chose a word from hot and cute)What the hell, am I thinking about.

"Um...I gotta go," I said.

"Xiao Tang get me out of here."

"Let me take control and you let loose."

"Mkay." I slowly let Xiao Tang take over while I take a nap.

Xiao Tang Pov:

"I gotta get (Your Nickname) out of here if you don't mind." I glanced at the nearby flower. I slowly imagine them as sharp blades. I let them loose striking straight towards the two of them. "Let go, or it's doom day for you two."

"Xiao Tang... Xiao Hui did mention you a lot, but I didn't know you actually exist."

"Whatever."

"Move it or those shards will just pierce through your body."

"I won't let her go, I'll let you go only once." Cai XuKun said as he let go of my hand.

"Now you, Ziyi let go." "Or there will be a price to pay."

"Chill."

"Now I'm gonna leave."

~Time Skip~

(Y/N) Pov:

Apparently, when I got control back over my own body I was in bed.

"Sweetie, you should take a shower." I head grandma said.

"Did Xiao Tang tell you anything?"

"She just told me some stuff and we were just catching up with stuff."

"Now take a shower cause I just made us some dinner."

"Oh ok, grandma."

~Time Skip~

"Thank you for the dinner grandma~"

"No problem, just get yourself some sleep later cause you have school tomorrow~"

"Oh ok." I walked back to my room and started to do some research. Wait. A minute my grandma does have some old family books and some other books. I looked around in my room, I looked in the shelf full of books. I randomly took one of the books out. Then boom a secret room opened. Grandma never told me about this. Is she trying to hide something? The next second my vision went out. I basically blacked out.

Third Pov:

~Dream~

A girl randomly just dancing in the woods and a guy just sitting on a tree branch watching her dance. Nothing stopped the girl from dancing. A leap into the air and a twist and spin. Flowers falling while the girl dances. She was like an angel while he was hidden in the shadow. Invisible to her, until he started to talk to her. It went from awkwardness to happiness, laughter, and much more. It was always happy. You think the tale ends with them together. You're wrong. Every story has a dark side of it.

~End of Dream~

(Y/N) Pov:

~Dream~

"Come closer~," he said. Instead of me getting closer to him. He got closer. Pinned me against the wall. I didn't I tell you, you're mine~"  

Vote and Comment~ Longer Chapters will be coming when summer hits~ So please wait~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
1.2K 20 40
Soon to be published!!! Will have more when information is known! Makaria Mavros is finally adjusting to life in a small town in southwestern Michig...
116K 1.9K 50
COMPLETE!! "Hello Teachers, My name is Cai Xukun." I greeted them but got shy when I saw all the mentors are seeing me except her...She looks like sh...
1.1K 14 12
γ€π™±πš˜πš˜πš” πš‚πšπšŠπšπšžπšœγ€‘β‡Ύ Completed ⇨ 𝘎𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘦𝘳 π˜•π˜¦π˜Άπ˜΅π˜³π˜’π˜­! π˜™π˜¦π˜’π˜₯𝘦𝘳 ⇨ 𝘍𝘦𝘒𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯ 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘡𝘦𝘳! ❝ 𝑰 π’˜...