Micro Stories: Volume 1

By ArthurUnk

80+ micro-stories ripped from the mind and Twitter Account of Arthur Unk. The collection, as a whole, is best... More

A Beautiful Mess
Truth in Advertising
Down the Rabbit Hole
Zombie Stomper
Poetry and God
Welcome to Page 7
Poems and Rejection
The Science of Strange Fiction
Romance and A Bleeding Sky
Grandma Knows Best
Conversations and Serial Killers
The Unluckiest Page
Bang from Under the Bed
Bad Words
The Beginning of Something Great
The End of the Beginning
Last Page

Welcome to the Mind of Arthur Unk

66 1 0
By ArthurUnk

Welcome readers to the inside of my head. It is a mess and never shuts off. This is volume 1 in my series of micro-stories. Some of the 80+ stories are told in a single line, others take only a few more. 

What is a micro-story? Essentially, it is a poem, very short story, or piece of a story that is only a few lines in length. It is written to have the most impact with the fewest amount of words. It can take either a few seconds, a few minutes, or a whole day depending on the subject.

The following stories can all be found live on my Twitter account (@)ArthurUnkTweets. Come along for the ride as I journey through the various micro-communities and writing prompts. For more insight into my works/life, visit (https://arthurunk.com) and if you like what you read let me know about it.

I appreciate your time and look forward to sharing more with you in Micro Stories: Volume 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
237K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
103K 15.1K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy