that, happened

By codenamemmmisghei

in the current south korean entertainment industry, moonbyul is open, out, and proud. she never thought of he... More

chapter 1: sweet like candy
chapter 2: bitters
chapter 3: cliff hanger
chapter 4: we'll look back to this, definitely
chapter 5: pleasures, feelings, or morals
chapter 6: two can play this game
chapter 8: love & hate
chapter 9: fluff
chapter 10: someone clean up the grease please
chapter 11: the moon and the sun
chapter 12: capricious moments
chapter 13: extinguisher
chapter 14: the truth(?)
chapter 15: flash back, flash forward
chapter 16: brave
chapter 17: beginning
chapter 18: dangerous and toxic
chapter 19: family
chapter 20: and we are back
chapter 21: plans
chapter 22: i'm ready
chapter 23: what happened in japan...

chapter 7: progress

7.2K 124 113
By codenamemmmisghei

Once I arrived at yongsun's place, I didn't go in immediately. Instead, I looked at my phone, making sure that seulgi had gotten home ok. An affirmative text from the other girl made me feel content as the night went quite well, beyond my expectation. My thoughts were interrupted as a text from yongsun popped up. 'Are you close?' That's what she asked, someone was in need of me.

I knocked on the door, anticipating for her to open. When the door creeped open, an almost naked yongsun appeared before my eyes. Well, she wasn't naked. In fact, she was wearing a black silk night gown. It hugged her figure perfectly, I could see her perky nipples against the soft fabric and did I forget to mention that it was short to the point I can almost see her womanhood. I gulped my saliva as she pulled me inside, "what took you so long?"

"U-uh. I." Speechless. I was indeed speechless. This is the moment I realize to other women, I am much more dominant and confident but to this woman I am powerless. She can bend me at her will, that is the scariest part.

Yongsun held onto the collar of my shirt and pulled me close to her vicinity, "you are lucky that I'm not going to punish you for leaving me alone." A kiss landed on my exposed collarbone, soft suction emitted from the older woman. I stood there defenseless as she continued to do what she pleased with my body. She undressed me teasingly slow, each button that was undone made my vaginal area clench at the anticipation of what will happen soon.

She stripped me off of my clothes, all of it, making me feel quite shy. I looked at her, my hand tried to reach for her hip but it was slapped away by her palm. Yongsun's hands landed on my small mounds before tracing her thumbs around my nubs. As sensitive as they are, the feeling transcends a wave of goosebumps down my body. My eyes were shut, lips parted and moans rushed out. Fuck. I am at a complete disadvantage.

The older woman leaned down to kiss my breast, tracing around my mound before attaching her lips against my nipple. My light pink nipple perked up at the excitement along with the juice forming within my warm cunt. "Yongsun." I called out her name with my soothing low voice, trying to get her attention.

"What is it?"

"I want you, now." It was one of the few truths that I've told her recently. It seems like our relationship had evolved to this tug of war power struggle.

Yongsun laced her fingers with mine before showing me a satisfied smile, leading me towards her bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed and straddled above me. Her hands gripped onto the base of her silky gown then pulled it off of her, revealing her nude body to me once again. This is a sight I will never grow tired of. Her hand held onto my wrists, guiding my palm to travel from her abdomen to her breasts, making me play with them. Soon, she leaned down and glide her breasts against my face. I took the chance to kiss her massive mounds, diving my head in between her chest and made myself comfortable. This is how I prefer to die, suffocated by yongsun's breasts. My palms reached for her ass, giving it a loud slap then massaged that sting I had caused. She loved it, her noises told me all of that.

I held her bum within my palm as she grind her naked labia against my tummy. I can hear her palm hitting against the head board once I took her nipple within my mouth for intense suckles. I was a thirsty baby, wanting mother's milk. I also wanted to push the boundary. My finger dove in between her ass cheeks and found her anal entrance, the tip of my middle finger rubbed around her back entrance, rimming her gently before I applied pressure against the opening, pushing the tip of my finger within. "Moonbyul!" She screamed my name, looking down at me as she pulled her teat out of my mouth with a pop. "That's my ass."

"I know it is." I smirked. "I love it."

"Fuck." Yongsun cursed, attacking my lips with hers. My middle finger started to dig upwards as the front runner, dabbing the tip of my digit within her anal entrance. It seems like yongsun liked it, no she loved it. Her body slowly backed against my finger, almost in a riding motion.

My lips connect with hers, sucking on her tongue once she pushes it within my mouth. We exchanged the fluid with our mouths as our oral muscles danced on top of each other. My body was hers and hers was mine, time and space didn't matter, not right now, not when we are together. My finger buried within her ass completely before I heard a loud yell from the female. "Ahh, m-my fucking ass!"

I couldn't tell if I was fucking her ass or if she was fucking herself with my finger. Either way, the sight of her bouncing on my finger was making me as horny as I can be. Yongsun gripped onto her breasts, squeezed and played with her nipples. "Fucking hell." I gasped, not just with the sight of this pleasuring woman but also because her mass on my hand was cramping me up. "Fuck, yongsun. Wait." I pushed her off of me as I shook my wrist. We looked at each other and chuckled. My hand ran against her tummy before gripping onto her waist, pushing her down below me. "Let me show you something."

Gently touches and kisses helped me guide her to spread her legs. I wrapped her left leg around my waist as my two legs kneel in between her right leg. Slowly, I fit my own naked womanhood against yongsun's, this was something I don't do often. I held onto her left calf as I attempt to grind my vulva on top of the other's. It took a few tries until I found her spot, once I hit that jackpot, yongsun was going wild.

If her moans weren't loud before, now she will definitely gain some angry neighbors in the morning. At the same time, my own body reacted to this forceful tribadism, producing more intimate juice to mix with hers. Our lips parted, forehead touched on top of each other, hot breath were exchanging between the both of us. "Yes... More." She said, encouraging me to give her more. I moved faster and harder with her words, but I didn't stop there, I was an overachiever. My index and middle finger formed together and penetrated the female's back entrance, giving her an additional layer of pleasure and pain. "Gah!!" She screamed, fingers dug against my back, leaving several long and thin marks. I winced at the pain and worked harder.

I can feel my climax building against hers but my energy was also draining from the long day. I held my breath and hid my head against yongsun's neck, ready for the last push. Our hips gyrate on top of each other, her leg wrapped around my waist much tighter, pulling my body against her. Four, three, two... Fuck. The knot in my stomach finally became undone, I can feel my vaginal opening drip with my secretion. I laid beside the girl and hugged her closer.

"That was fun." She panted, trying to gather her breath.

I didn't respond, I was way too tired from all the activates and adrenaline from today.

*

Over the next week or so, I started to lose myself. I went from someone with a lot of love to give to someone who had a lot of fucks to give, literally. I would go on dates with seulgi while come home to fuck my leader. Some might ask why am I even keeping seulgi around? Don't I feel bad that I am potentially stringing her along? I'm not a monster, I still have some of my morals. I actually like seulgi a lot, she understands me and she cares about me. Like how every morning she would text me something sweet before I wake up so the first thing I read are her messages. Or how she would cook me food after my events. Shit. I am the worst. I must do something about it, I have to end it.

"Unnie, are you excited for the party tonight?" Wheein nudged me, snapped me out of my bubble.

Party. Right. We just finished recording our new album, the kids wanted to throw a little something to unwind. "I am. Who's coming?"

"Let's see. Manager oppa, our CEO of course, vromance, a lot of people. I almost forgot, seulgi unnie and eric oppa."

What? Thinking back, me and yongsun have never talked about my private life. She didn't ask and I didn't tell. Then again, why should I care. She's been with her boyfriend for a long time and I had to watch him come around almost every day. "Sounds fun." I responded and meant it.

I walked with Wheein back to the manager's van before regrouping with Hyejin and our leader. "So what else do we need for the party?" Asked the manager.

"We need booze." Hyejin never fails to think about the alcohol.

"I got a few cases, I think we are okay." The leader answered while poking against Hyejin's cheek. "My alcoholic kids."

I was sitting in the back with yongsun, wheein in the passenger seat and miss hyejin had her own middle row to herself. While they were chatting up about the party details, yongsun was playing with my fingers.

"Can you drop me home first? I'm kind of tired and I want to get a nap in before the party." I yawned. Man am I getting old. Luckily, our manager is probably the coolest manager I know. He swing by my apartment and dropped me off at my complex. Before I can say good bye to my hooligans, I saw a text from yongsun asking if I wanted her to come along. We all know what that means. But, I didn't respond. The window of opportunity closed as I slammed the car door. I genuinely just wanted to sleep, and that was what I received.

Thank god I remembered to set an alarm because I would have slept through the whole night. I woke up half past eight. When I pressed snooze and checked my phone, I saw dozens of messages asking my where about. 'Chill, I'll be there soon.' That was my reply to almost every one of those messages, expect for yongsun's, because I chose not to text her.

I pampered myself with a bath and put on a white loose button up with a pair black ripped jeans accompanied by my favorite black valentino studded oxfords. I loved to dress to impress.

The venture of the party was at the rooftop of our company building, not a bad place to host a private party. I arrived late in style as I didn't anticipate taking a whole hour on my hygiene and outfit. Upon stepping out of the elevator, I was welcomed with heavy base and loud chatters. The roof was filled with people; RMW employees, famous idols. It seems to be a fun time. I grabbed a drink and found my two youngest members.

"Look who finally showed up. Late as always." Wheein teased me as she gave me a hug. "You look good, here to impress your lady?"

"Shut up." I chuckled. "Where is she?"

Wheein pointed towards seulgi hanging around hani and heechul. She looked amazing. I lost myself with a grin until it was interrupted by a voice.

"Byul." We turned our attention towards our leader. "Can I talk to you for a second?" With that being said, the two youngsters walked away.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. You haven't responded to one text I sent you. I missed you, yesterday and today." She leaned closer to my ear and whispered.

Before I can respond to her, I had to say hi to someone else. "Hey eric. How are you?" Once yongsun heard me say that name, she quickly moved away to avoid suspicion.

"I'm good, yourself? I heard from this one over here that you guys are busy working on the new album." He said with a smile on his face as his arm automatically claimed yongsun by holding onto her hip. "I asked babe to give me a listen, she just wouldn't sing for me."

Yongsun smiled awkwardly and pressed her palm against eric's chest, "I wanted to keep it as a secret. You shouldn't get special services." We all laughed. How problematic is this. I thought.

"Well, it'll be a great album. Watch out for it." I answered with a smile on my lips. "You two enjoy yourselves. Take of my leader now, won't you?" I stepped away with a pat on eric's back, heading towards a much more pleasant crowd. I finished my drink and placed it on a random table before sneaking behind seulgi, ambushing her with a back hug.

"Hi." My lips landed on her neck then trailed up to her ear. She turned around to caress my face and greeted me with a kiss on my lips. Mmm, this was something that I've been waiting for. "Hi yourself. How was your day?" She asked, trailing her finger down to my jaw.

I shrugged, palms on her hips. "Better now with you here." We laughed.

The night had just begun.

Meanwhile....

- yongsun's pov -

"Do you want another drink babe?" Eric's voice grabbed my attention once again. I showed him a bright smile before shaking my head. "No thanks darling." I answered with a full drink in my hand.

My eyes surveyed around at the crowd of people until I saw something that I didn't expect to see – byul kissing some girl, some slut. Wait, is that seulgi? My jaws were not the only thing that was dropped. How did she not tell me that she was seeing someone?

"Actually." I changed my mind as I chugged my whole glass of liquor down. "Can you give me a refill eric?" I handed him my glass. Eric leaned down to kiss my cheek before whispering "of course my queen."

After eric left, I walked towards the two girls like a proud bombshell that I am and faked the largest smile. "Hi, seulgi. Haven't seen you in a while. How's you? How's Irene?" I interrupted the two as they moved away from each other. You better.

"Hi solar unnie! Good, I've been doing good. Everyone is fine. How are you?"

"I'm good, but what's this? I didn't know you and my byullie are a thing." I fold my arms in front of my chest as I stared at moonbyul, she sure had some explaining to do. "Byul, you never told me a thing."

"I don't need to tell you everything yongsun." The balls of this girl. Calm down, kim yongsun.

"Well, I'm happy for you guys. Can I steal you for second, byul? I need to talk to you about something." Am I acting too impulsive?

"What is it? Can we talk about it tomorrow?"

"No, it's important." I practically dragged her by her wrist and pulled her to the elevator. Once we got inside, it was quiet. I lost all the courage I had. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Thank god she broke the silence.

I turned to her and raised my brows, "you are seulgi? Why didn't you tell me? Is this why you've been avoiding me?"

Moonbyul smirked, almost mocking me. "Why do you care? You said it yourself that I can date whoever and I didn't need your permission."

She got my tongue. Why did I care? A few weeks ago we were just having casual sex as friends. "I-..." Fuck, nothing came out of my mouth. "I just wanted to know because we are friends, aren't we?"

"Right, is that all we are?" She looked at me, I can feel how intense her gaze was. This was a question I couldn't answer. I don't have an answer for her nor do I want to answer her. It was complicated, that's what I told myself. Our gaze lasted for what it felt like an eternal thirty second before I lunged myself at her, kissing those soft lips of hers.

I realized the answer that I didn't want to say, the answer I'm afraid to admit myself.

---

a/n: byul is trying to pull away but what does yongsun want? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.4K 52
A retired playgirl who fell inlove with her hot nerd employee, who most likely hate her whole existence.
36.1K 477 16
"In This Life, Will you be My Star" Collection of one shots of MoonSun (Moonbyul & Solar) based on real life scenarios. :)) mostly happy moonsun Hiii...
8.2K 634 72
Solar as a young flower who hasn't bloomed , concocts potions to be cure in the hopes of escaping her destined, but she never knew that the mistress...
21.1K 971 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...