Love Heals | NoMin

By lunamintheu

Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became anot... More

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
not an update
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
FINAL
Special Chapter 2

Special Chapter 1

4.7K 186 86
By lunamintheu

Hi there!

I decide to write a special chapter about ChenSung since some of you loves this ship (I love them too ofcrs) so I just hope you'll like this.

Enjoy!

"Yah! Can you make it faster! We're late Jisung-ah!" Chenle whines while rolling himself to the couch annoyingly. He's waiting for Jisung for almost an hour just preparing for himself before going to school, damn that kid. He's taking his time too long.

"Who told you to come here and wait me? You know how much time I spent for preparing myself right?" the younger answered, still in his room.

"I want to go school with you Jisung-ah! It's too lonely to stay in our car alone. Should I hire you a stylist?" Chenle then gets up and went straight to the younger's room becauss he got curious."Yah! You look already good. Stop now."

"I'm almost done. Though, thanks for your offer but I, myself is a stylist too. Don't you know?" Jisung grins and glance his friend who's face is like irritated for waiting him.

That's why, he can't help but to chuckle because Chenles irritated face looks cute in his eyes. Sometimes Jisung wondered, was its still normal to think about how pretty your best friend is sometimes? Not in a friendly way. It's okay, right?

"Aish. Don't look at me like that." The younger whines.

"Why? Am I not allowed to? You're just annoying today and I can't help it. Let's go now." Chenle said before dragging the younger out of his room and Jisung followed him quietly.

"Yah Chenle, you know what?"

"I don't know." He said and stared him blankly.

"Aish. Don't interrupt! I want to be honest with you." Jisung then scratch his nape then eyed the older. "I think, if I didn't tell you what's going on my mind, I will be a bad friend and I don't want you to feel betrayed." He added and Chenle became serious since Jisung is serious too.

"Alright. What is it?" Chenle then, both of them were sitting now inside Chenle's car then off to school.

Jisung cleared his throat. "Sometimes, I couldn't help but to find you very cute and sometimes, all I wanted to do is stare you all day and I don't mind doing that. Nothing is wrong with me, right? It's just, you're too cute, even today. Were you always this lovely?" The younger then blinked his eyes twice.

It was so direct and right at that moment, Chenle couldn't process the words that escaped from the younger's mouth, it was so sudden and he didn't have an idea that Jisung will tell him these kinds of flattering words. Jisung is looking at him while waiting for an answer but Chenle can only shrug. Though, what Jisung said mean something and Chenle figured it already but he wasn't sure. Of course, he didn't want to assume and by the sounds of his voice, it looks like it didn't mean anything.

"Do I look that adorable for you to say that?" he teased and chuckled at the same time though he still shocked but Jisung's confused expression remains.

"Yes, I think so. Scratch that, you're adorable in many ways, I think." The younger smiled.

What's with Jisung today? Even the younger, himself didn't also know why he's saying those words but he just can't shut his mouth. It feels like, his heart is the one who's talking for him. He thought that it's better to tell Chenle all of this. If he will keep it a secret, he will probably despise him for keeping a secret. What are friends for? Right?

"Jisung-ah, are you taking drugs or something? You s-seems not to yourself." Chenle look somewhere and let out a nervous laugh. "Well, i-its normal. Don't worry. I feel the same towards you and our hyungs. H-hehe." Chenle lied.

"Right? Nothing is wrong?" Jisung smiled and rest his back into the seat then linked his arms around Chenles. He felt relieve.

"Hey, what's your problem?" Renjun nudge Chenle for being quiet to capture his attention. He's not usually like this and most of the time, he's with Jisung then both of them will mock Jeno or Donghyuck or somewhere else to play around.

However, he's here. With Renjun and Jisung is nowhere to find. Where is that kid now.

"Huh?"

"You look spaced out. Something is bothering you, you can tell me Chenle." Renjun then caressed his hair. The others were busy in their own world.

"Nothing. N-no problem hyung. I'm just sleepy."

Renjun stared him in disbelief, he almost forgot that this hyung can read your mind even though you're not saying something. Everyone around him became transparent. " Zhong Chenle."

"I think Jisung likes me. Well, I'm still not sure about that." He said in chinese so that no one will understand what he said but Mark, Jeno, Jaemin and Donghyuck eyed them for suddenly speaking Chinese and confusion is written on their faces.

"What? He what?!" Renjun speak chinese too, he already knows that Chenle want to keep it a secret. Why? Because he spoke chinese, it means it can't be hear by anyone around them. The older's eyes seems twinkling and then he playfully poked him. "He likes you? How did you know?"

"Still, I'm not sure but.. ugh. I don't know." Chenle then ruffle his hair in frustration and rest his back into his seat.

"What did he tell you?"

"He said-" Chenle paused and closed his eyes, he's battling inside whether to tell Renjun about this thing and if he didn't tell him his issue, he'll be gone crazy for sure. It's still unsure that's why it's hard to talk, but since it's Renjun, it's okay. "He said, sometimes he thought that I'm really cute and all he could do is, stare me all day. And he said, I'm adorable, like today."

"He did? Then, is it normal thing if your friend is seeing you differently? After all, you've been together for years." Renjun then squeezed the younger's shoulder.

"I'm not really sure. I don't want to assume."

"Yah! What are you two talking about? I can't understand any of it. We're here in Korea men, speak Korean! Not Chinese words!" Donghyuck spoke then both of the Chinese boys looks at him.

"Maybe, they're backstabbing us. Who knows?" Jeno said.

"They are not, and why would they do that? How could you not understand them? Donghae hyung is good in chinese." Jaemin said and smiled but his eyes were on his phone.

"Yeah, but he sucks in korean. His own language. You know a lot about him huh." Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Of course, I'm his fan." Jaemin smirks.

"You understand chinese?" Renjun asked him with widening eyes, so Chenle too. The younger became pale.

"A bit, don't worry I will not say anything."

"Hey, what are they talking about?" Jeno and Mark nudge Jaemin but Jaemin shook his head. "You heard me right? I won't say anything. Let Chenle tells you if he's ready." Jaemin then squeezed his boyfriend's cheek. "You're unfair!" Donghyuck then pouted but he didn't bother them again.

"Well, ge what do you think?" Chenle talks in chinese again.

"Isn't it obvious? I think you guessed already." Renjun smiled. "What about you, what do you think of Jisung?"

Chenle's cheeks reddened. "I d-don't know. Well, Jisung is not hard to love, and everything about him was likeable, and yes I like him too not just a friend but I'm afraid to lose our friendship. What if, he didn't like what he feels? And if we will date, we will break up later and if that'll happen, our friendship will never come back again and I don't want that to happen. We've been together for how many years, I can't lose him." Chenle said with full of concern but his eyes were sad. What Jisung said to him earlier made him flattered and his heart's beat became faster.

"Who said you'll break up? How did you know that you'll break up?"

"That's how were relationships these days ge. They're not lasting. You'll never know."

"So, are you saying that Donghyuck and I will break up later?" Mark instantly said and crossed his arms.

"Me and Jaemin? Hey, I will gonna work my ass off to keep our relationship strong. I cannot imagine my life without him anyway. You won't break up if you two will work together and make effort. Well, I don't really know what you are talking about." Jeno stated. Seems Jaemin feel touched about the speech of his boyfriend and he embraces him gracefully.

Wow? How did they understand that part? Chenle thought.

"What? You understand?" Renjun asked.

"Well, I just understand the word relationship and break up. So I guessed it. So, Chenle-yah you're having a love problems huh." Mark then rose his eyebrows.

"He's what? To whom?" Donghyuck shrieked but both Mark and Jaemin shrugged.

"Well, you're right." Chenle mumbles, but in chinese.

"Alright. I understand your point, but don't you think seeing Jisung with someone and that someone is not you will be disturbing? Another thing is, Jisung never say he don't like the feelings. Right?"

"But he sounds like he doesn't want to feel that. He's worried."

Renjun caressed the younger's hair, he can feel Chenle's really concern about his relationship with Jisung and he wanted to keep them. "I'm happy as long as I'm with him." the younger added and flashed a smile, real smile and Renjun couldn't help himself but smile too and pulled the younger for a hug because he's too cute. "Gege is here. I'll support you. But you know, talking to him is the best solution."

"Excuse me but, what are you two talking about? And hyung! Why are you hugging him?" someone appeared in front of them and it was Jisung. He is looking them with confusion and a little bit of weird look while sucking his banana milk. "Is Chenle sad?"

"Jisung-ah! They're backstabbing us by talking chinese and we can't understand a thing." Donghyuck blurted while pursing his lips.

"Uhh, no. He is lying." Renjun pointed Donghyuck. "He's just too cute, that's why." Renjun then ruffle the younger's hair.

"Right, look Chenle-yah! Hyung said you're cute too and and I thought like that too. Right Renjun hyung? Chenle is too cute like you would like to stare him all day?" Jisung then came nearer and squeezed Chenle's puffy cheek.

"What the fuck Jisung?" Mark eyebrow furrowed, like he's trying to read the situation, and he did. Same as Jaemin who understands the whole situation, just by hearing the two Chinese boys talking. "So, it's Jisung." He added.

"What? Me? I'm what? What's wrong." the youngest, then eyed Chenle. But the confusion drawn in his face when Chenle looked away. "Yah, did I made you upset?"

"No, what made you think that way?" Chenle said, still looking away.

"Aish, these kids." Jeno mumbles and rest his head on Jaemin's lap.

~

"I really think that something is wrong with Chenle today. He's not hanging out with me. We're supposed to be at the play zone now then we're going to have our snack at the near starbucks, but here I am, I'm with you." Jisung whines while sucking yoghurt and he looks like thinking carefully. Well, he is.

"Yah Park Jisung! Do you hate to hang out with us that much?" Renjun snorted and looks like preparing to chokes Jisung, the youngest quickly hide behind Jaemin. "N-No, I didn't say that. D-Don't hyung!"

"Chenle is always taking care of you as if, we're not existing in his world when he's with you. He always buy foods for you, treat you and what so ever, yet you're making him sad and confused." Renjun then pinched Jisung instead. If he'll choke him, he's so sure that Chenle will appear somewhere instantly and make revenge for hurting him.

"I am? What did I do?"

"Jisung-ah, you should talk to him. That's the better idea." Jaemin said and tapped the youngest on his shoulder. "How your eyes see Chenle is not just a normal things that a friend will do."

"That's right, Jeno is like that to Jaemin too. Can't you see? Did you see him stare someone with sparkling eyes?" Renjun said and gave a teasing smile to Jaemin, that's why he received a hit. "Oww! That's a bit hurt. Be thankful! I can't hurt you."

"But, he said it's normal thing to feel?"

"Do you really think it's normal? Jisung-ah, I know you're look like a fool sometimes but you're not stupid like Donghyuck." Renjun tapped the youngest shoulder.

"We'll gonna die if he heard that."

"Keep quiet."

"No, I don't think it's normal. It's more than just a friend. Right? I clearly knew, I'm afraid of his reaction if I tell him so I pretend not to know." Jisung explained then sigh.

Renjun sighs too. These two were scared of each other's reaction where in, both of them feel the same. The best solution for this issue is to make them talk to each other. This whole day, Chenle only did one thing. Avoid Jisung, Renjun can't blame him for that because he's not in Chenle's shoes.

"You need to confront him. I know you're afraid but you have to fix this. Look, he's over there. Go ahead. " Renjun pushed him to go but Jisung stayed on his spot. "What should I say? What if he ignores me?"

"Don't let it happen. I ignored Jeno at first right? But look at us now?" Jaemin said and smiled at the youngest.

"You stop Jaemin." Renjun eyed him.

"Okay. But, I can see Ningning. I think she's going here."

"Who?" Renjun's eyes widened.

"Ningning. The one who stole your first kiss."

"The fuck. You don't have to say that. Jisung, we need to go now. All you have to do is, follow what your heart wants to say and don't be afraid, everything will be okay. Hmm? Good luck. Let's go Jaemin." Renjun advice, he can manage to talk straight even though his voice and body were obviously trembling. Then, both of them leave.

Jisung watch Chenle for a moment before he convinced himself to come to him and talk. Though, he's nervous to death, he keeps telling his mind to be serious and he needs to fix this. Now that Chenle is not coming with him all day, he felt weird and he's not used to it. It feels empty.

"Chenle." He called the older and their eyes met.

"J-Jisung-ah, w-what are you doing here?" he stuttered.

"I thought, we're gonna have fun today, but you seems ignoring me. Did I do something bad? I'm sorry."

"No Jisung. Don't be sorry." Chenle stopped him by blocking his palm in front of Jisung's face. "Stop."

"What's wrong? If it's about the thing I said to you earlier-" Jisung couldn't continue his words when Chenle interrupted. "No, Jisung stop it. It's really nothing. Okay? I just don't feel like roaming around today."

"You have to tell me then, why are you leaving like this? And you're really not going to talk to me?" Jisung pouted and he's slowly getting sad too. It's too lonely without Chenle. He wonder, what he did to him to make Chenle avoid him?

"Let's just, hang out next time. Oh, there's my car!" Chenle shouted and walk ahead without even saying goodbye to Jisung, but before he could step inside his car, Jisung grabbed him already and leave the place. "You're going with me." He said while dragging him, and he didn't hear any complaints from him. Good.

The males arrived at the small place inside the school wherein they can talk privately without anyone around and most of the students probably went home now.

"Talk. Tell your worries to me and why are you suddenly being like this if it wasn't because of the things I said earlier." Jisung stated and let go of Chenle's hand.

Am I really going to tell him? Chenle thought. He's just standing there while trying to read Jisung.

"It's nothing."

"Stop saying it's nothing. I'm not that fool, you know that." Jisung defended but his voice is still gentle as ever, trying not to scare Chenle.

"How can I stop saying nothing when it's really nothing?"

"Really? You're really going to lie to me?" Jisung pouted and take a deep breath. "Why can't you tell me? We're friends Chenle, you should tell me what's going on your mind."

Right, they were friends.

"You can't tell everything to your friends. I don't want to be a burden to you and I don't want you to hate me." Chenle murmured and looks away.

"Why? Why would I hate you?"

Jisung will never stop until Chenle won't say anything. The latter clearly knew what type of a boy Jisung is, but he still being stubborn too, like him.

"Fine, the problem is in me okay? So you don't have to worry. I can do it myself and you don't have to involve too." Chenle bit his lip and tighten his grip into his bag strap before deciding to leave Jisung. But the younger is fast ang grabs him quickly.

"I mean it! What I said and I know what it means. It's more than a friendship and I'm willing to take the risk for you." Jisung shouted and he never let go of Chenle's hand.

"J-Jisung-ah."

"I'm scared too, that's why I shrugged it off. Believing that it's just nothing and normal thing that friends feel towards each other. But as the time goes by, it became deeper. I didn't mean it. I want to keep our friendship because this is one of the most beautiful thing I have and what? I'll lose it? No thanks, so I pretend nothing, even though when you're with me, I feel excited."

"Jisung." Chenle's heart's beat fastened.

"I treasured our friendship. But since I'm here now, there's no turning back. I did think carefully a lot about this."

"You, you don't hate it? Your feelings?" he asked, unsure. That's his main problem.

"Of course not. Why are you thinking that way?"

"It's just-"

"I love you Chenle." Jisung's heart is beating fast just like Chenle's and he's really damn nervous today. But he manage to make everything smooth because he think that it is the best way for him and Chenle, to stay next to each other.

Chenle's jaw almost drop and he's having a mental breakdown now. Feels like everything around him is just a dream, a dream that he want to remember after waking up. Forever.

"What? You're not going to say anything? Look, I don't care if you don't feel the same, I just want you to be aware." Jisung explained and clutched his hands together because he's starting to get anxious. "Don't get mad."

Chenle chuckles and tiptoed to reach Jisung's cheek and planted a kiss on it.

So now, it seems that Jisung is having a mental breakdown too. It made him froze and didn't process anything. He just came back to his senses when he heard Chenle's chuckles.

"Does it m-mean, you like m-me too?" A grin flashed on his face, Chenle nodded.

In just a blink of an eye, his worries vanished. What Jisung said gave him strength to take the risk too.

"You hate break ups right?"

"Mm." he nodded.

"We'll gonna fight together in order not to meet that fucking break up. I hate that too." Jisung tighten his grip and Chenle nodded again. "So, tell your driver that you're going home later because you have to spend your time to your boyfriend because he'll gonna take care of you today. He wanted to buy stuffs for you too but since he thought you're rich already, so you don't need it and it will become useless. So, he'll take care of you." Jisung smiled and ruffle the other's hair.

"I'm sorry, but who's my boyfriend?" Chenle teased him.

"It's Jisung Park, he's standing in front of you." He answered then hugs Chenle without hesitations. The older return his hugs too.

They hates break up, so they better trust each other more and fight together so that their new relationship will last forever.

-Special Chapter Ends!

Thank you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 247 13
Jaemin's life was perfect while Jeno hardly makes it through the day. A sudden change in Jaemin's life makes them meet and they find out more about e...
15.1K 798 32
Jaemin is a failing ballerino who can't find the point in living. Jeno is an underground rock singer who gets all the fame. What happens when two pol...
172K 7K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...
433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...