Creepy, Unknown, and Abandone...

By LokiandLuna

What has Disney kept from us..? What has Disney abandoned? Find out here... All the creepy, unnerving secrets... More

Creepy, Unknown, and Abandoned Disney
River Country- WDW
White Wilderness- Lemming Cover-up
Discovery Island- The Lost-Island
Grimly Ghosts And Ashes
Killer Robot Unit 6-22
Abandoned Eras
Nara Dreamland- The Park
The Original ImageWorks
The New Global Neighborhood
Treasure Island Me Hardies!
Isle After Magnificent Isle- Mowgli's Palace
Spin My Head Right 'Round, Right 'Round...
Oh You Stupid Stupid Child
Expanding Our Horizons
Under the Deep Blue 20000 Leagues of the Sea

The Name's Disney. Walt Disney.

486 30 13
By LokiandLuna

What's one thing between James Bond and Walt Disney that's similar?

Can't guess?

Here I'll tell you.

They were both spies and informants.

During the Communist Scare Walt Disney would give out names of animators, actors, actresses, directors, anyone from Hollywood pretty much.

Sending this information to FBI agent J. Edgar Hoover.

In 1941, Walt Disney testified before the House Committee on Un-American Activities. He testified about a strike started by the animators. He accused several strike leaders of being Communists.

Hoover was so very impressed with Walt Disney's contributions that he allowed Walt to film inside the FBI Headquarters in Washington DC.

Likewise Walt gave Hoover and the FBI unfettered access to Disney Parks, and scripts. Some were even changed at Hoover's request.

To this day, government documents about Walt's work with the FBI and his cooperation with the bureau remain redacted due to 'national security'.

THE FACTS: Walt Disney helped the FBI and let the FBI change some rides and scripts of his.

WHAT I THINK: Well there is evidence so I'm deeming this one true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 6
when the magic is disturbed, corruption comes in causing everything we know, the heroes, turns into most dark and corrupted beings. Now, its up to 21...
56.7K 1.4K 17
you live a normal life in auradon, but when king ben is kidnapped, you make a rash decision and are stuck on the isle of the lost as ransom. but what...
206K 6.5K 57
You've all heard of the second star to the right, right? What if I told you there was a place similar to it; the second star to the left? Would you b...
2.2K 135 9
Amateur paranormal investigator Y/N L/N and his best friend Sarah Anderson travel the country looking to make it big. When the two hear word about a...