Cyberspace (A Zayn Malik Love...

De 1Dnialler

Hailey Griffins wasn’t anyone special, she is an average 17 year old teenage girl, but not with the average a... Mai multe

Cyberspace
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 11

172K 2.2K 498
De 1Dnialler

Hailey's P.O.V

I can't believe that just happened I kissed the Zayn Malik, the person I have been crushing on for over 3 years now. Here he is, stood in front of me, as I'm pushed up against the wall, our stomachs touching, and his faces inches away from mine. His warm tobacco-minty breath causing tingles to form down my body, my knees to wobble, like I could fall any moment now. But I can't fall, not in Zayn's arms; we’re both smiling like idiots, at each other, well I'm smiling at Zayn and the thing I’ve wanted to do for over 3 years has finally been done. Kiss Zayn Malik.

“I think we should tidy this mess up...” I suggested, breaking the silence, still smiling at Zayn.

“I agree it’s a bit of a mess.” Zayn joked around, releasing me from his arms, making me feel like I have never walked before, it is like I'm under a spell. Zayn smiled even more, than walked into the kitchen. I looked down at my body, I have cream all down me, and popcorn in my hair. I must look a state, running my hand through my hair, trying to get all the crumbs out of my hair, Zayn walked into the room.

“You look fine!” Zayn exclaimed,

“Yeah, I looked fine, with cream all down me, and popcorn in my hair?” I replied, rolling my eyes, which caused Zayn to chuckle. He then walked up to me, so our faces were inches apart again.

“You look fine,” he whispered, making me melt, his eyes, his face, his hair, his body. Everything about him is perfect. I rolled my eyes again at Zayn and then walked off to where the main food station is, and cleared up the mess here.

***

After half an hour of cleaning, Zayn and I finished, by collapsing on the sofa, and sighing, I had felt my phone vibrate a couple of times in my pocket whilst I was cleaning. Pushing my lower part of my body up I took my phone out of my back pocket and unlocked it. I had a new message from Harry; I don't think I want to see his response. ‘Oh, ok... well this is going to be awkward, but if you think I'm going to give you on you, then you think wrong, see you around ;) xxxx’.

I let out a groan the placed my phone in Zayn's hand, so he could read it, why does Harry have to like me? I can't believe I'm saying that because he’s a boy, and I don't get them liking me. But I don't like him, and now I feel terrible because I feel like I have led him on. Oh my goodness I hate this! Zayn sighed and placed my phone on my lap, then took hold of my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

“You want me to talk to him?” Zayn asked,

“No... Just leave him, I don't like him, and that’s that...”  I advised.

“Ok...” Zayn murmured.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, slightly worried at what his reply is going to be.

“This...” Zayn replied, raising his left hand where our fingers were interlocked, I went to let go but he clasped tightly onto my hand, so I couldn’t let go. He didn’t do this as if he was hurting me, but gently.

“Why?” I asked confusedly,

“Because, I like you, yet this time last week I was probably being mean to you, and I hate myself for it.” Zayn mumbled, looking down at his lap avoiding my eye contact.

“Zayn...” I said, and then crawled onto his lap, our fingers still interlocked. Using my free hand I guided his face upwards so he was looking at me. “I have liked you for ages, and by ages I mean 3 years ages, you were bullying me yet I still liked you. Don't worry about it, I'm forgetting about it, I want you to forget about it, don't be sorry.” I added, looking directly into Zayn's eyes, smiling and giving him a reassuring look.

“You liked me when I was bullying, I said something harsh to you and then you would hurt, but then hurt even more. I'm such a twat!” Zayn exclaimed, placing his head in his hands.

“You’re not a twat Zayn, you’re far from one, you made a mistake, everyone makes them, I have forgiven you for what you did, please just listen to me and stop worrying about it.” I emphasized, especially on the ‘stop worrying about it’. Zayn looked up from his hands, and just stared at me, directly into my eyes, not doing anything but staring. I smiled and then placed my head on his chest just underneath his chin; with my free hand I placed it on his shoulder, holding him tight. Zayn wrapped his free hand around my waist pulling me into his body, holding me tightly and kissing the top of my head.

“If I told you, that I have liked you for ages too, even before I started to bully you, would you believe me?” Zayn whispered, resting his chin on the top of my head.

“Nope,” I replied, popping the ‘p’.

“I did...” Zayn stuttered,

“You’re joking?” I giggled, thinking he was joking, but Zayn shook his hand.

“That’s what makes this worse, I liked you, a lot, and I still bullied you, for 3 fucking years I treated you like dirt, what sort of a boy does that make me?” Zayn moaned, as if he was hating on himself.

“A person that stuck by what he believed in, you were made to hate me by your dick of mates, yet you still stuck by me and liked me in your on little way.” I reassured him.

“Why are you being so nice to me?” Zayn objected to my words.

“Because the guy I have met in the last week and the guy I met on the chat room, rules out the guy that bullied me, I don't care about what you did to me anymore, all I care about is now.” I whispered, closing the gap between our faces.

“I don't deserve you...” Zayn insisted, I didn’t reply but pressed my lips back on his. Holding pressure onto his lips, making the small kiss last into a more passionate kiss. When I pulled away, I felt my cheeks blush red, but a smile appeared on my face, as well as Zayn's.

“I'm getting tired, I'm going to go get in the shower.” I notified him; Zayn just smiled again and kissed my nose.

“Sleep in my room again tonight? Please?” Zayn pleaded, doing the puppy eyes too me.

“Sure,” I smiled and kissed his cheek, then squeezed his hand as I got off his lap and walked up the stairs into my room. Where I walked into the en suite and turned on the hot water, striping of my clothes I got in.

After I finished showering, I got out and remembered that I haven’t got any more clothes, walking into Zayn's room. He was sat on his bed typing away on his phone, then he realised that I was here and smiled. “Clothes?” Zayn asked, I just nodded, and he walked to his drawer and took out another pair of boxers and another plain white shirt. Zayn passed them to me, smiling like an idiot, walking back into my room I got changed into the clothes and then place my wet hair into a messy bun at the top of my head. My hair looks black where it’s wet, its weird.

Grabbing my phone I walk into Zayn's room, where he is sat where I saw him last, but this time, he was topless, under his duvet looking up at the ceiling. He broke his gaze and looked over at me, smiling his addictive and sexy smile again, pulling over some of the duvet, offering the space next to him to me. Without hesitation I accept his offer and lay in bed next to him, first off with my head lying on the pillow beside Zayn's. Then he pulled me into his warm, muscular, tanned body, holding me tightly, I rested my head on his bare chest. Zayn kissed the top of my head and started to hum a tune, causing me to fall even more tired then I was before. I can't believe today, everything that I ever wanted in life came true, to find out that Zayn Malik likes me too, to kiss Zayn Malik and to fall asleep tonight in his arms again. Wanting to stay awake with Zayn was not on the list tonight, as with in minutes of laying there I fell asleep.

Zayn's P.O.V

Hearing Hailey's gentle snoring as she slept made thing feel even better, I remember when she told me she doesn’t sleep that much, but now she gets the normal amount of sleep. It shows that things aren’t bad, things are improving. Telling Hailey how I felt about her today, how I have liked her for so long and to know she likes me back, its made me want to stay by her side twenty four seven.

Tomorrow is Saturday, and I normally go down to the park with Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall, of course I'm going, but only if Hailey goes with me. Some people will call me crazy, picking dates over mates, but Hailey is different, she needs me, and in a way I need her too. If the boys don't accept her then they don't accept me. Hailey's comes as a part of me now, even if we aren’t even dating, I don't care she means the world to me.  

Knowing that Hailey likes me, and that she is sleeping peacefully makes everything ok, and now I actually feel safe enough to fall asleep. Holding on Hailey even more tightly, and turning over a little, so my body is covering hers, I close my eyes, breathing in the sweet scent Hailey wears, nodding off to sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
49.6K 999 31
"Love is confusing. But, once you know how to control it, it can change a life," I whispered, beaming at my brother that I loved far too much. ...
48.5K 817 33
25 boys? Love? One Direction? Kidnapping? Heart break? And lots of kissing, this is Maddy Fith's life. After living with her crazy aunt for too long...
136K 7.4K 26
Niall Horan was a normal 15 year old boy. He was on the football team and had tons of friends. But, all of that changes for him when he's walking hom...