Midnight Memories

By Lizziee123

This story goes about a girl, a girl who desperatly wants an other life. She isn't satisfied with the one she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End
Edetingg

Chapter 8

47 5 0
By Lizziee123

Harry's POV:

"Hello, I'm picking up Lucy for the party tonight." I say to Lucy's mother when she opens the door.

"Okay, you must be Harry. Nice to meet you." She says friendly. "Let me get Lucy. Wait a minute."

"Okay," And Lucy's mom walks away.

A few minutes later Lucy appears. And she looks really stunning. She's wearing a little black dress with high heals. The dress is made of lace and is just gorgeous. She is wearing her blond curls in a ribbon. It's just so beautiful. Wow.

(Polyvore)

"Hee Harry," She says shyly.

"Hey Lucy, you look so gorgeous." I say truly. Because she really looks beautiful.

"Ah, thanks Harry. I really appreciate that." She says and her cheeks full immediately. I really like it when that happens. It makes her so vulnerable. 

She's looking into my eye when she asks "Shall we go?" 

"Oh, yea sure." I reply and grab her hand. When we almost arrive at the car, I say "Wait a minute" and turn around. I walk back towards the house and ring the doorbell again. Her mom answers the door, she looks at me with a strange face.

"Forget something?" 

"Yes, sure. I forgot to ask what time she need to be back." 

And when I say that, her eyes just light up a little. A little overwhelmed by my gesture, she say "Uhm it doesn't matter that much. Just when the fun is over." and then she smiles at me. "Have fun you two."

"Thanks madam." I say and turn back around. Walking towards the car. 

Lucy already took a set. "What were you doing?" She asks me.

"I was asking your mother at what time you needed to be back." 

Lucy looks overwhelmed herself too. God why can't people just think I'm a nice guy. But then she asks "and?"

"I could drop you off any time we wanted to." I say happily.

There appears a smile on Lucy's face. "Thanks Harry." She says and kisses my cheek. 

"Shall we go now?" And with those words, I start the engine and we leave. I know where we are going and minutes later we are there. At the party. I park the car near the house so we won't have to walk far. As soon as I found a spot we step out of the car.

We walk towards the house in silents. It isn't an awkward one. Just a peace full one. Or something like that. We here the music that is playing inside the house. There are people everywhere. At lot of girls too. But non of them looks a beautiful as Lucy. We walk inside and immediately we get a drink. It's in a red cup, and by the smell I can say it isn't a coke or something like that. I hold the cup in my hands, but I have to figure out a way to ditch it. I don't drink. Not now. Not later. Not tonight. Lucy on the other hand... She's already halfway on her first cup. But that's not up to me. That's her choice. 

Lucy is talking to me but I can't hear her because of the loud music. So I sign her I can't hear her. She signs back that I have to follow her. So that's what I do. She walks towards some group of people. I guess they are her friends. They are sitting on a couch and we join them. You can still here the music but it's less overruling up here. Luckily. 

I just sit on the couch with Lucy next to me. She's chatting to a girl that is sitting next to her. And it's really not interesting. 

After everyone chatted for like an hour and a half, someone suggested to play a game. We could choose between spin the bottle or truth or dare. The majority wants to play truth or dare. So truth or dare it is. 

A boy sitting across from me starts. He asks the girl that's sitting next to Lucy.

"Alexa, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Hmm, I'll pick dare." She says and giggles.

"Okay, you must drink two shots. But you have to do it in less then 10 seconds."

"Oh, that isn't that hard." Alexa is preparing the two shots when she's done the boy gives a count down. "3 - 2 - 1"

Everyone is cheering and screaming and Alexa is done in just 7 seconds. She rubs with the back of her hand besides her lips. Just like it's nothing. After that she licks her lips and she looks at Lucy. 

"Hee Lucy, truth or dare?" 

Lucy looks at me, I don't know why but she does. Just like she is looking for any support. But I don't think I can give that to her. Do I? 

"I pick dare too." She says eventually. 

Alexa smirks, she has a good idea I guess. "You have to kiss, uhm...." 

I bet she won't let her kiss me. Just because she just looked at me. I don't know Alexa, but she is definitely not a nice girl. 

"You have to kiss Christopher." Christopher is a really good looking guy. He is wearing black trousers with a pair of Vans underneath. He is also wearing a white shirt and a denim vest. His hear are in a messy look but still neat. We all have that one person you want to be, Christopher is that one person to me. 

First Lucy looks at me, but she has to kiss him. Otherwise they are going to yell at her or something. You have to tell the truth or you have to do something. Even if you don't want to. Otherwise you can just go. 

Lucy stands up and walks towards Christopher, she takes a seat on his lap. And then they are just kissing. Not just a small kiss. But a real kiss. Ugh, I wish I was Christoper at this moment. God I want to be in his shoes at the moment. Really. 

When the finally de-link, what seemd like hours, Lucy walks back at her place. Giving me a comforting smile. And that really helps. Well, a bit. Lucy asks the truth or dare question. And this goes on for a while. Nobody seems to notice me and I like it that way. I don't need all those truth and dare things. 

I want to know what time it is so I search into my pockets for my phone. I'm moving and people are noticing that I'm here too. Shit. 

"Harry, right?" I boy two seats away from me asks. 

"Yea," I say a bith shyly. 

"Truth or dare?" He asks and leans a bit forward. 

Uhm, yea. What should I say? If I say truth I'm a such a wimp. But when I say dare I have to kiss a random girl or boy. You don't know. Or I have to drink or some something, and that's something I really don't want to. But I don't want to be a wimp either. So I choose for dare.

"Dare." I say firmly. 

"Uhm, you have to kiss the most beautiful girl in the room." 

"Oh, that isn't that hard." I whisper to myself.

The boy gives me a strange look "What did you say?"

"Nothing." I lie. "The most beautiful girl is Lucy." I say and turn my face back at here. 

Some people are screaming and laughing. But I just don't fucking care. I lean forward and put my lips against hers. She slowly opens her mouth and our tongs meet each other, circling. And it  just feel so magical. She is just so perfect. 

"Guys, that's enough." Everybody screams and is laughing at us. But I don't care.

She finally pulls back and we go back to normal. The game goes on and now I have to asks someone the truth or dare question. I decide to ask Alexa the question. Surprisingly she chooses the truth. Whut. I didn't count on that. But still, I need to be even with her. 

"Alexa, what is your ultimate sex fantasy?"

Her mouth falls open and her eyes widen. "What?"

"Should I repeat the question?" I ask with self-satisfaction. I guess she didn't see that one coming. And it almost making me laugh. 

Alexa still haven't answered my question. "So?" I ask again. "I don't hear anything?"

"Uhm," She says while shaking her head. "I guess I would like to... uhm..."

"You don't know? And why is that? Because you don't know what is like? Is that the truth?" 

"Yes, uh I mean no. No." She says not really convincing.

I begin to laugh, just like the rest of the group. "Tell us the truth Alexa. Because that's what this game is about. The truth, right guys?" And I look around. Everyone is nodding. And what happens next, is just priceless. Alexa stands up and runs away, with tears streaming down her face. Don't mess with me Alexa, I say in my mind to her. Just don't do it. Just don't try it. Because I'll do something about it. With no regret. 

Lucy brings her had to my ear and whispers "Shall we go? I'm getting tired."

"Yea sure. No problem." I say and stand up. 

"Are you already going?" Christoper ask.

"Yea, Lucy is getting tired so I'm driving her back home."

"Oh, to bad man. Maybe I'll see you around."  He says. Wow, I really like these people. To bad, I'm leaving anyways. 

I walk toward the front door and Lucy is following me. When we walk outside it's really cold. So I hand her over my jacket. She looks at me with those gorgeous eyes and thanks me. 

When we arrive at the car, I turn up the heating so she won't have to be cold any longer. I look for the time, it's already 1.30 AM. I start driving and a few minutes later we're at her house. 

"Did you have a nice time?" I ask her.

She smiles at me and says "Yes, I really had. And what you did to Alexa, that was just so genius! Really, nobody likes her. And she won't come back, well. That's what I hope."

"It's going to be alright." I tell her and lean forward. I need to kiss her one more time. I need to feel her lips just for one more time. Because that is going to be the last time I can ever do that. Really, the last time. 

We kiss again and it feels so good. Just like we are meant for each other. But she has to go. And I know that. Eventually she opens the car door and leaves the warm car. Then I see it. She left her purse on the seat. I pick it up. It's now or never. I put the letter in her purse I wrote earlier today and then, step outside the car too.

"Lucy, you forgot your purse." I say and hand it over to her.

"Oh, thanks." And she kisses me for the very last time. 

After she is safely inside, I step into my car again. And I drive off. I know exaclty were I'm going to. I'm going to Brighton, and after that. I'm going to Holland. 

Hee guyss, this is a chapter full of Harry and I hope you'll liked it! I really laughed at the Alexa answering the truth question, I just didn't like her sooo I really had to do something :) Could you please tell me what you think about the story so far? Or give me tips or stuff like that, so I can make the story more and more perfect, I already know a bit what is going to happen but I want to hear what you think about it. It will help me writing the rest of it, thanks a lot!! Have you already any idea which movie it's based on? love you all xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 50
Bella and Louis have known each other since birth. She was with him every step they took but how will things play out when she finds out that her bes...
5.2K 477 27
Everyone has a story. Some of those stories are happy and full of life, with the occasional bump in the road. Those are the ones you normally read ab...
7.4K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
267 18 18
Life is about the choices you make, the chances you take, and the changes you make. Louis is 29 about to turn 30. He's married to his partner Patrick...