Various! Magi X Reader Onesho...

By Bangtansilvermaknae

"Come with me and be the love of my life, I swear to all my might that I will protect you to every love story... More

Rules And Regulations
⬇Request Here⬇️
Peaceful Night {Older! Aladdin X Reader}
Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}
Family {Solomon X Reader}
The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}
Cold {Kouha X Reader}
Smooth Affection {Muu X Reader}
Young Love {Hakuryuu X Reader}
The Shy Knight {Spartos X Reader}
The Goofy Royal Family {Sinbad X Reader}
Child {Hakuyuu X Reader}
Soft {Kouen X Reader}
Hair {Judar X Reader}
His {Vittel X Reader}
Huh? {Mystras Leoxis X Reader}
WHAT!? Who!? {Solomon X Reader}
Yunan The Magi's Family {Yunan X Reader}
Black {Modern AU! Kassim X Reader}
Little Chibi {Young! Aladdin X Reader}
You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}
Open Your Eyes {Koumei X Reader}
Sword Master {Sharrkan X Reader}
Wipe It {Alibaba X Reader}
Distraction {Judar X Reader}
Cuddles {Setta X Reader}
Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}
Hey!!!!
Welcome {Ren Kouen x Reader}
Oi You!!
Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}
Comfort {Hakuryuu X Reader}
Sister Problems {Brother! Judar X Sister! Reader}
HEY! Just HEY HEY YOU YOU!!
Hey!
Hello {SNB! Sinbad x Reader}
Note!
Morning Errors [Older! Aladdin X Reader]
Concerns {Kouha X Reader}
I'M STREEEEESSED
When Sinbad is your husband
Where my GZBs at?
Paper's help {Ren Koumei x Reader}
Drunk {Alibaba x Reader}
Liquor {Ja'far x Reader}
Teasing {Hakuryuu Ren x Reader}
∆Spartos Husband Scenario∆
Drink {Sharrkan x Reader}
Freckles {Ja'far x Reader}
Hide and Seek {Hakuryuu x Reader}
Be loved {Kouha X Reader}
Hey!
I Found You {Judar x Reader}
Off
Reckless { Snb! Ja'far x Reader}
Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

We're A Family {Titus Alexius X Reader}

4.8K 105 107
By Bangtansilvermaknae

Another one shot for all!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was a normal day in the Reim Empire, the blonde haired Magi was on duty. A brown haired child beside him and an [H/C] haired woman standing beside the brown haired child. Both the Magi and [H/C] haired magician stared at each other for a moment before breaking it when they heard a faint call from the captain of the Fanalis corps.

The blonde haired Magi looked up from his throne as he raised an brow at the magenta haired man in front of him in a bow posture with his head down.

"What is it Muu?" The blonde haired Magi asked.

The Fanalis looked up at the Magi before speaking.

"Some weird people came to the palace and claimed theirselves as your best friend back on Magnoshutatt...." Muu said and stood up from his posture.

The [H/C] haired woman's eyes widened, her [E/C] eyes sparkled in excitement as she turn around to give the Magi an excited look.

"Titus! They're here!!!!!" She exclaimed.

"I cannot guarantee that [Y/N]" The blonde haired Magi stated.

[Y/N] didn't listened to him and grabbed Titus and Marga's hand as she ran, totally ignoring Muu in the process.

"You have to slow down [Y/N]!! Marga can't catch up with us!!! You're almost dragging her!!!" Titus exclaimed as he worriedly watched the now tired Marga.

[Y/N] stopped and stared at Titus, and then to Marga.

"Alright baby, mama's gonna carry you okay?" She said, and audible smile displayed on her feminine feature.

"Are you sure mama?" Marga asked, a hint of worry plastered on her small feature.

[Y/N] just gave her an closed eye smile before carrying her.

"Of course! Nothing is impossible for mama!" She exclaimed.

Titus in the other hand just watched her move again, with him being dragged along again. He watched how Marga enjoyed [Y/N]'s company, an joyful expression was written on his face.

He remembered the time when he got back to the Reim Empire, the time when he get to see her again.

<>•<>Flashback<>•<>

His eyes wandered around the halls, his worried self never going off any moment as he carefully carried Marga in his arms.

Muu was behind them, his eyes watched every movement Titus made. He was making sure he wasn't trying to escape.

"Lady Scheherazade is waiting for you at the throne room, she wants to speak with you privately." Muu started, he stared at Titus for a moment just to see him nod cautiously.

"Can..... Can Marga come with me?" Titus nervously asked, his ocean blue eyes worriedly gazed the young child in his hold.

But before Muu could answer, a feminine voice interrupted.

"You can't, but I'll take care of Marga for you."

His eyes looked up and saw the owner of the feminine voice.

His world stopped, guiltiness took over his body as he watched her feminine feature approach him.

"[Y/N]....?"

"Correct, love....."

<>•<>End of Flashback<>•<>

"Titus? Titus? Hey Titty!" Titus snapped out of his thoughts when a loud  scream was heard near his ears.

"Yes, [Y/N]?" Titus asked, as he gave her a closed eye smile.

"Are you okay? You seemed to space out earlier" [Y/N] asked, her face full of worry as she stared at Titus and then to Marga who was nodding in agreement.

"Yeah papa Titus, you were spacing out earlier. Mama and I thought you were sad, is papa Titus sad?" Marga suddenly asked.

Titus only smiled and shook his head at her.

"Papa Titus isn't sad, it's just papa Titus remembered something before." He smiled when he saw Marga's face lit up in happiness.

"What did you remember papa Titus?" Marga asked as [Y/N] tilted her head in confusion.

"Something important" He replied with a smile.

"Did I just dragged you out of work?" [Y/N] asked, a guilty look plastered on her face.

Titus immediately shook his head in response, he didn't want her to misunderstood his thoughts.

"A memory of mine suddenly displayed out of the view, it was the day I saw you again...." [Y/N]'s guilty look was replaced with a flustered one as she stopped in front of the large gate.

They ignored the bowing guards as they continued to chatter.

"That again? I don't want to remember that embarrassing moment again!!!!" She wailed, her hands flailing in the air.

Titus chuckled as she ruffled her hair and kissed her and Marga's forehead, the guards only stared at them from their posture.

<>•<>Flashback<>•<>

[Y/N]  gave a warm smile at Titus before turning her attention to a brown haired child that was slightly craddled in his arms.

"Who is she big brother Titus?" The brown haired child asked as she watched the [H/C] haired magician approached them.

"She's my....." He trailed off, he didn't want to continue his words.
He didn't want her to think that awful moment after he left her to spy for Reim Empire and go to Magnoshutatt and spy the people and government.

"I'm his girlfriend, he just don't consider me as one." [Y/N] continued for Titus, her face shows a little anger.

Marga only tilted her head.

"Girlfriend? Big brother Titus! You didn't tell me about her! What was your name again miss?" [Y/N] only smiled at her.

"It's [Y/N] dear Marga..."

"Oh! Hi miss [Y/N]! Nice to meet you!"

[Y/N] snorted at Marga's actions before answering.

"You too Marga, you too...."

[Y/N] slowly took Marga out of Titus' arms before smiling.

"You'll see us at my room, see you later."

...

Titus quickly went to [Y/N]'s room to check up on Marga, just to see the both of them goofing around with [Y/N] wearing a bra and grass skirt as she swayed her hips like a dying koala.

"Boo chinga, boo chinga-" Fits of laughter were heard from Marga, his outer self was relieved that Marga was safe.

But his inner self was watching in disbelief as [Y/N] continued to dance with the stupid outfit with the fruit head dress.

"Yalalalalalala~"

She made some funny faces that made Titus crack up.

Both Marga and [Y/N] were surprised with his presence, Marga immediately went to greet Titus only to leave [Y/N] in her flustered state.

"Nice outfit" Titus awkwardly stated causing her to blush.

"U-uhh, thanks?"

"No problem....?"

<>•<>End Of Flashback<>•<>

"I still couldn't believe what I saw that day, was it really you [Y/N]?" He teased, a blush crept from her cheeks as she slapped his shoulder making him laugh.

"You're bad" She said with a pout.

It was a wrong move though.

"Want to have it tonight??" Titus asked as he wiggled his brows in a teasing manner.

Her cheeks went bright red as her hands unconsciously slapped his shoulder with a glare.

"No! Don't even try!" She yelled, she put down Marga on the ground and went to grab the blonde haired Magi's ears.

"Ow! Ow! I was just kidding!!!!" Yelled Titus, the [H/C] haired magician let go of his ear and huffed.

"Just because I love you doesn't mean we can do it thrice a week" She stated with her arms crossed.

"Okay okay, I get it. Just twice a week."

"Titus!"

"Okay! I know! Fine.... Geez...."

Both of them stared at each other, warm smiles plastered on their faces. His hands slowly went to caress her hair to feel the soft silky [H/C] hair. Their faces unconsciously leaning closer to each other with their eyes closed, their nose touching.

Their lips were so close-

"YO! WHAT'S WITH THAT STUPID CLICHÉ THING THE BOTH OF YA DOIN' HUH!?" An familiar voice yelled.

The two irritated couple turned to look behind them to see a tan white haired magician and a blue haired Magi slowly walking to their direction with Marga behind them.

"Hi [Y/N], hi Titus." The blue haired Magi beamed.

"Hello Aladdin" The couple greeted, an depressing aura full on display.

Aladdin only sweat dropped at the two's reaction before waving his hands at them.

"Don't blame me, blame Sphintus." Aladdin said as he pointed the white haired magician.

[Y/N] only rolled her eyes before snapping her fingers, her staff appeared on her hands in a flash.

"What made the two of you visit here in Reim?" [Y/N] suddenly asked.

"Just wanted to check up on you two, is anything wrong about that?" Aladdin replied.

[Y/N] nodded, her eyes gazed upon her side and saw Titus and Sphintus playing with Marga.

A smile appeared on her lips as she watched the scene, her staff slightly glowed as bubbles started to surround them.

"Wow..... Bubbles!!!!!" They heard Marga exclaim.

Aladdin stared at her for a moment before asking.

"How is it going between you and Titus?"

"It's good, nothing's wrong." She replied with a hum.

It was not too long after Titus joined them again.

"No plans of having a family?" Aladdin asked again, but this question made her and Titus tilt their heads in chorus.

"What do you mean?" They asked in chorus.

"Marga is our family....." Titus exclaimed.

Aladdin chuckled.

"She is, but don't you want a child on your own? I mean, the both of you are old enough to make one." Aladdin said.

The both of them looked at each other and blushed.

"W-we do, but we're not focusing on that for now."

Aladdin smiled.

Titus gave [Y/N] a kiss on her forehead before smiling.

"Maybe we're not focusing on having a child right now, but I think that time would come if Solomon will let us."

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>

My first ever long chapter!

This is a miracle!

I know, this is a crappy ending. But hey, at least I tried.

So, how was it?

Comment your opinions about this Oneshot.

Request are always open, always remember that.

No need to be shy on requesting.

Don't forget to vote!!

See you on The next chapter!!!

-SilverMaknae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 225 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...
8.5K 134 8
All your favorite Magi men! Or women if your a male and or are a female interested in the female population as well as the male. I'll take requests...
4.1K 63 13
Stories for Anime & Manga Series Magi. Non- x Reader Alternative Universe Canon Non-smut Contents •Regret (Sinbad) •Hidden Feelings (Sinbad x Jafar) ...
56.1K 428 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning ⚠️) •smut •abuse •yandere •and more! I will be taking requests...