Love Scenario | Chaelisa & Je...

Від Adeptarmy11

High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who... Більше

Ch 1. Impressions.
Ch 2. Lets be friends.
Ch 3. She Totally Likes You.
Ch 4. We're Friends now.
Ch 5. Money and Happiness.
Ch 6. I want to Kiss you.
Ch 7. Kiss Me Like its a Lie.
Ch 8. We're Different.
Ch 9. You're Beautiful.
Ch 10. Phone Calls.
Ch 11. Girl in Luv.
Ch 12. I Care About You.
Ch 13. Give it A Chance.
Ch 14. Lisa Oppa.
Ch 15. Artificial Love.
Ch 17. Hearteu.
Ch 18. YG vs SM.
Ch 19. Meeting Again.
Ch 20. Taking a Gamble.
Ch 21. Falling Apart & For You.
Ch 22. It Hasn't Even Started.
Ch 23. Phone Calls.
Ch 24. Long Distance.
Ch 25. Australia.
Ch 26. Love Scenario.
Ch 27. Personal Protection.
Ch 28. You Have to Tell Her.
Ch 29. We Need to Talk.
Ch 30. My Ride or Die.
Ch 31. Senior Traditions.
Ch 32. Rejections.
Ch 33. Angels.
Ch 34. Dealing With Trouble.
Ch 35. Summer Love.
Ch 36. Me and You.
Ch 37. New Places.
Ch 38. Old & New Friends.
Ch 39. Love You Forever.
Ch 40. You Are My Everything.
The Rest of Our Lives. (Epilouge)

Ch 16. First Dates.

10.1K 419 56
Від Adeptarmy11

Lisa cleared her throat and composed herself as she slowly brought her fist up to the door. She knocked a few times and waited nervously for an answer.

Chaeyoung opened the door and greeted her with a smile. "Hi, you ready to go?"

Lisa opened her mouth to speak but no words came out as she took in Chaeyoung's appearance. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

It was a simple outfit but Lisa is convinced she could probably make a trash bag look beautiful.

"Lisa?"

"Uh y-yeah." Lisa says snapping out of her staring. She closes her mouth and smiles at Chaeyoung. "You just uh...you look beautiful." She says making Chaeyoung blush.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung says.

Lisa offers her arm before escorting her to her car for their date.

•••

"So where are we going?" Chaeyoung asks.

They've been driving for around twenty minutes now and Lisa still hasn't said.

"Well I know if I took you to a big fancy dinner and treated you like the princess like you deserve to be, you'd protest so..." Lisa purses her lips. "I put together a better idea."

Chaeyoung smiles softly at the revelation. "Am I allowed to know this so called better idea?"

"Nope!" Lisa smiles. "But you'll love it." She says. "Only ten more minutes."

•••

"No way." Chaeyoung says.

"Yes way." Lisa smiles. She gets out of the car so that she can open the door for Chaeyoung. "I know it's a little cliché but I thought simple was the way to go." She shrugs shyly. "Do you like it?"

Chaeyoung smiles as she takes Lisa's hand and follows her to the trunk. Sure a date to the drive-in was cheesy, but she admired Lisa's effort.

"I love it Lisa." Chaeyoung says as she leans in to kiss Lisa's cheek.

Lisa blushes and opens up her trunk to reveal a few blankets and a basket. She lets go of Chaeyoung's hand to set her back seats down and spread out her blankets.

Lisa moves onto the blankets and pats the spot next to her. To which Chaeyoung accepts happily.

"So what movie are we seeing?" Chaeyoung asks as Lisa moves her arm around her.

"My Girl." Lisa answers.

"I love that movie." Chaeyoung smiles.

"Lucky guess." Lisa smiles back. "You know, you really do look beautiful. Not just right now...but all the time."

Chaeyoung gives her a soft smile and closes her eyes when Lisa leans forward to place a soft kiss on her forehead.

She rests her head on Lisa's shoulder comfortably before the movie previews start playing on the large screen ahead of them.

"It really is the perfect night for this." Chaeyoung says as she looks up at the clear starry sky.

"It really is." Lisa says quietly. She was content with the feeling of Chaeyoung in her arms. "I brought some snacks too, if you wish."

She leans forward to reach into their basket as she pulls out a few snacks from it.

"Oh my god I haven't had these in so long." Chaeyoung smiles as Lisa tosses her a box of Pocky.

"Well lucky I brought extra." Lisa chuckles at her excitement.

"Thank you so much. This is already the best date ever!" Chaeyoung smiles widely.

•••

Lisa watched the movie contently with Chaeyoung in her arms. A slight chill had settled in so she covered them with a blanket.

She looked down at the girl in her arms when she heard a sniffle.

"Chaeyoung, are you crying?" Lisa asks.

"No." Chaeyoung denies as she wipes her tears and shakes her head.

Lisa chuckles and kisses the top of her head. "It's just a movie Chaeng."

"I know. But still, what is she gonna do? The love of her life has already been taken away before she even got to have him." Chaeyoung sniffles.

"Acceptance is key. Once she learns to love again, all will be well." Lisa says. 

"How do you know if she'll ever love again?"

"Love can come more than once in a lifetime. I'm sure of it...now more than ever."

•••

At the end of their date, Lisa had suggested a walk through the park, claiming that it was a beautiful night out and a chance they couldn't miss.

In reality she wasn't ready to let Chaeyoung go just yet.

Chaeyoung agreed and Lisa slipped her hand into hers as they walked down the lit path, sharing light conversation and laughs.

"If you could have any super power what would it be?" Lisa asks.

"Uhm, I would have the power to fly. Just because I want to know what it feels like. You know to be in the air and not have a fear of falling." Chaeyoung answers.

"Do you have a fear of falling?" Lisa asks as she looks at her.

"Yeah. I think I do." Chaeyoung sighs as Lisa brings them to a stop.

"Why?" Lisa tilts her head in curiosity.

"Because people get hurt when they fall." Chaeyoung says and she knows this is no longer about super powers.

"Not always." Lisa shakes her head. "You shouldn't be afraid of falling Park Chaeyoung. If you focus on how it ends, you won't even realize what it's like to fly. You'll miss the feeling and thrill of the free fall if all you're focusing on is when you're gonna hit the ground." Lisa says while looking into her eyes.

She gives Chaeyoung's hand a small squeeze and takes a tiny step closer.

"But you won't hit the ground Chaeyoung....I'll be there to catch your fall." Lisa smiles as she pushes the stray hair from Chaeyoung's face.

Chaeyoung wipes the tear off of her face as she looks at Lisa.

"I want to kiss you." She says.

Lisa smiles at the familiarity of the sentence as she recalls the first time she wanted to kiss Chaeyoung.

"You can turn away if you don't want to." Chaeyoung says, copying her line with a soft smile.

She leans in slowly and Lisa does too, in order to meet her half way.  Just before their lips touch, lisa turns her head with a smile on her face.

"Hey come on!" Chaeyoung laughs.

"You didn't think I'd turn away,huh? You were crying and now you're laughing." Lisa chuckles.

"Oh you're so cruel." Chaeyoung smiles while wiping her tears away.

Lisa smiles back as she looks at her toes nervously before looking back into Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Back then...I was so scared that you'd turn away." She smiles softly. "And I was so happy that you didn't."

"Then why did you do this to me?" Chaeyoung smiles.

"To be funny." Lisa says. "Because we can just kiss right now if you want to."

Chaeyoung exhales through her nose as she looks at Lisa. "Then You can't have that kiss that easily either." She says.

Lisa smiles as she gives Chaeyoung's hand a soft squeeze. "Okay then."

Chaeyoung lets out a squeal of surprise when Lisa spins her around before ducking them down with her in her arms.

She's breathless as she looks up at Lisa. Her strong arms holding Chaeyoung securely.

Lisa leans forward to give her a small short kiss.

"Did you like it?"

"You keep asking me that."

"I want to do it again." Lisa whispers.

"Then do it."

At her words Lisa leans forward to capture her lips in between hers. The second their lips touch, the more she didn't want to stop.

Chaeyoung moved her arms around her neck as Lisa moved them back into an upright position, keeping their lips together as much as possible.

The need for air became too much as she slowly pulled away.

"Wow..." Chaeyoung whispers as she stares at Lisa's lips.

"Ditto." Lisa replies before leaning in to do it again.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

577K 22.2K 40
A cliché love story where the popular jock falls in love with the shy girl. Starring a straightforward Lisa and a socially awkward Jennie Kim. Ft. A...
71.3K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
199K 5.8K 34
Story in which the school badass girl fall inlove with a simple girl. But they didnt know they're family are connected which each other.
1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]