Oakland [✓]

By passion-flower

Go to the party they said. It'll be fun they said. When shots break out at a high school party, Isaiah King f... More

Extended Description & Cast
01. sweet potato pie
02. worldstar
03. whole lotta gang shit
04. pink velvet shorts
05. sativa
06. sing to me
07. whole lotta lotta gang shit
08. cookie dough
09. homiesexual
10. love$ick
11. golden hour
12. to pimp a butterfly
13. karma's a broken nose
14. swing
15. shadows
16. ass whoopin'
17. dick appointment
18. singing in the rain
19. in god, we trust
20. the outing
21. pussy party
22. love me again
23. fairies can't jump
24. snatched
25. feels like falling
26. end the night with a bang
27. he's a scholar or whateva
28. momma didn't raise no bitch
29. hold me
30. redemption
31. basketballs and boys
33. pretty little fears
34. congrats, grad
35. life
Big Shot

32. bedroom

5.2K 292 252
By passion-flower

The explicit version will be posted tomorrow night! It'll be in a separate book titled "Intimate Chapters" so make sure to look out for it. 

I suggest reading this chapter before reading the other version so you get the idea of what's going on.

It's rated mature so I'm not sure if you have to follow me to read it but it'll be there when I post it. I'll also add the link in this chapter after it's posted. 

This has been up for debate so tell me who you think the bottom is.

"I hope you know. That you're my home."

***

I sat on the wooden steps of my patio, strumming soft tunes on my guitar as songbirds chirped into the morning. Playing outdoors is always a calming experience. After a hard day, it's always nice to sit outside in nature and play until my fingertips hurt. It was peaceful.

I began strumming the tune to "Forest Fire" by Brighton. I remember sitting on an old beanbag in Kostas' treehouse when he first played the song for me. We were laying on our backs staring at the wooden ceiling, the left earbud in my ear and the right in his. I smile at the thought, it's one of the few happy memories I have from that year. 

"When you were young you used to dream about fires, and scream into the night," I sang quietly. "To find me standing barefoot at your side."

***

"You know, this song kinda reminds me of you," Kostas said, turning to look at me. 

"Isn't it about someone dying in a fire?" I ask, chuckling. 

He laughed. "Not that part. The part about having someone be their home," he clarified. "You're kinda like my home." 

I turned my head to look at him, our faces inches apart. "Really?" 

"Yeah. You're my best friend," he smiled. "You don't try to fit in like Joesline or Nic and Jonah. You're just...you. That's what I like about you."

I could feel my cheeks heating up. "You don't fit in with them either, you actually have a heart." I joked. 

"Guess that makes us a perfect match." 

"Yeah...I guess it does."

***

"And oh, I hope you know. That you're my home,"  I sing. "But now I'm lost, so lost."

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing your voice." Isaiah pipes from behind me, causing me to jump. 

"You almost gave me a heart attack," I squeak, holding onto my heart. 

Isaiah chuckles and comes to sit next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Sorry, love," he kisses me on the forehead. "Why are you out here by yourself?"

"It's peaceful," I say as I set my guitar beside me so I can rest my head on him. " I can just come out here and play music without any distractions." 

"Am I being a distraction?" he asks. 

I shake my head. "You're never a distraction." 

"Today's my last day," he mentions. "Should we do something?"

"Ugh, don't remind me. I'm gonna miss you." 

"I'm moving back into my house, not going off to war," Isaiah jokes. "We'll still see each other every day." 

"Yeah, but now who's gonna make me breakfast and cuddle with me before bed?" I pout. "Plus nobody else will wanna watch American Horror Story with me."

"I'll come over every Wednesday just so we can watch it together." he offers. 

I smile, knowing that he would. 

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, my head still resting on Isaiah. There's more to it than me just being sad about him moving out. High school is almost over and sooner than later we'll be going to two different schools almost forty-five minutes away from each other. Every person in my life has been temporary until now. I don't want Isaiah to be another Kostas. I don't think I could handle it. 

"I'm scared," I tell him. 

"Of me moving out?" 

I move my head and give him a look. "No, not of you moving out, stupid." I playfully hit his arm. 

"Then what?" 

"We graduate in two weeks," I sigh. "Everything is moving so fast. We'll be in college miles away from each other in four months." 

"Amour, we still have the whole summer to be together," Isaiah says trying to cheer me up.

"But after that," I stress. "Before you, I didn't care who I was leaving behind, I just wanted to end this chapter of my life as quickly as possible because it fucking sucked. I was depressed and angry at the world because I thought there was something wrong with me." 

I look down at my scar, rubbing my thumb along the heald wound. "I know you've been friends with Reese and Drake a lot longer than I have, but I don't know what I would do without you guys," I admit. "You guys have helped me a lot and I don't want us to forget each other. I don't want you to forget me."

Isaiah wraps his arms around me and pulls us close. "I'm not going anywhere, okay?" he comforts. "Distance won't do anything but make us stronger 'cause I don't know about you, but I'm in it for the long run. You've made too much of an impact on my life for me to just forget about you." 

"You promise?" I ask. 

"I promise," Isaiah replies, holding out his pinky so I can intertwine mine with his. "I love you, Amour."

"I love you too." 

He sighs and looks at my arm, studying it carefully. "You know, sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I knew you freshman year," Isaiah thought aloud. "I wish I could've done something."

"I was a completely different person back then. I was so convinced that everyone in the world hated me that I doubt you could've said something to stop me from...you know..." I trailed off. 

I shake my head, I still can't believe how selfish I was. How could I do that to my mother? My siblings? I can't imagine the pain they would've gone through if my mom didn't walk in at the wrong time. 

"Did the therapy and stuff help?" Isaiah questions. 

I stop to think before answering. "Yeah, actually," I say truthfully. "I started using music as an escape and eventually it got better. It never just goes away, but I have you, Reese, and Drake to make me happy now." 

"Good," Isaiah says, smiling at me. 

I give him a quick peck before laying my head down on his shoulder again. I finally felt safe with someone. I can tell Isaiah anything and he wouldn't judge me or feel bad because I had a rough past. Knowing that he loves my scars along with everything else makes me truly happy. No one can compete with that.

***

***

Isaiah's POV

After our little morning conversation, Amour and I basically spent the entire day doing stuff around the house together. His parents are supposed to be back early tomorrow morning so the two of us cleaned up and made sure the house looked nice for their arrival. 

It was nice doing domestic things with Amour, it made me realize how much I wanted it to be like this in the future. I know we're still early into our relationship, but I can imagine us twenty years from now cleaning up the house before our kids get home from school. I would make dinner while he sings them a song and we would all gather around the dining room and eat as a family just like the Arreaga's do. 

I swear if guys could get pregnant then we would have the cutest babies. 

"Zay! Come on, I'm about to press play!" Amour shouts from the living room. 

To finish the night off we decided to watch a scary movie. It was Amour's idea since he loves anything that has to do with horror, I would prefer to do other things, but it's only nine and we still have the rest of the night together. 

I finish loading the dishes into the dishwasher and make my way towards the living room. Amour is sitting on the couch with a large bowl of popcorn in one hand and the remote to the TV in the other. I turn the lights off before going to sit next to him, resting my arm around the top of the couch while he leans into me. 

"What are we watching?" I ask, taking a handful of popcorn. 

"The first Scream," he says excitedly. "A classic." 

I chuckle at his eagerness and stuff a handful of popcorn into my mouth. Amour starts the movie with a click of a button and the screen lights up, showcasing an old fashioned title card. 

A young blond girl appears on the screen as the phone rings, she puts a pan of popcorn on the stove before answering the home phone. 

"What's your favorite scary movie?" the raspy voice asks. 

Amour watches the screen intently, waiting for what we all know is about to happen. I need to make my move quickly before he gets too into the movie. I wanted to do this tonight, no parents, no siblings, just us. 

I remove my arm from the couch and place my hand on Amour's bare thigh. He was wearing these tiny grey Adidas shorts that left most of his upper leg exposed as he sat, meaning I can tease him all I want. 

The woman begins a conversation with the voice on the phone as I slowly start to rub circles into Amour's inner thigh. He doesn't notice at first, but I can feel him start to tense up and I begin to move my hand farther up. 

"What are you doing?" he asks quietly, keeping his eyes focused on the movie.

"Nothing," I say, leaning in to kiss his ear. 

Amour inhales sharply as I start to leave wet kisses along his neck. I begin to suck and nip at a certain spot while still massaging his thigh, my hand inches away from his...area. Amour's breathing starts to pick up, his eyes flutter shut as he leans to the side to give me better access. 

"Fuck." he breathes, his hands clenching onto the edge of the couch. 

I smile at his response. "Is this okay?" I whisper into his ear. 

"Mhm..." Amour mumbles, eyes still closed.

I move my hand up further, swiftly brushing against Amour's quickly hardening dick. "Is this okay?" I ask as I begin to palm Amour through his shorts. 

"A-Are you teasing me for fun or are you actually trying to go all the way?" Amour questions, his breathing increasing with each stroke.

"A little bit of both," I say, nipping at his neck until a bruise starts to form.

"Isaiah," Amour says sternly. "Give me a real answer. This is gonna be your first time with a guy  and I want you to be all in."

I stop and look him the eye. "I want this. I want you, Amour," I confess. 

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that." 

Without warning, Amour connects our lips in a heated kiss. He tasted like that sweet strawberry lip balm he always wore, it made his pink lips softer than ever. His hands rose to cup my cheeks as I moved my hands to the back of his neck, pulling him closer than ever. I don't think we've ever shared a kiss like this. It was needy, full of lust and passion as we fought for dominance. 

To my surprise, Amour wasn't backing down. He was making it known that he was in charge and fuck it was hot. He was the first to pull away, looking at me with lustful eyes. 

"Bedroom. Now." he orders, standing and extending his arm.

I smirk and grab a hold his hand, holding onto it tightly as he drags me upstairs and into his bedroom. 

***

Sun rays peak through Amour's blinds, waking me from my sleep. I move to stretch, not realizing Amour is curled up against my side, his arms wrapped around my torso. He was still sound asleep, snoring slightly with messy curls sprawled across his face. I smile to myself as the events from last night start replaying in my mind. 

That was definitely the best I've had. None of the girls I've been with can compare to what I felt with Amour. We weren't just having sex, we were making love. We were connected in every way possible now, we have a deeper understanding of each other. It's us against the world.

"Fuck..." Amour mumbles in his sleep.

"What's wrong my love?" I ask softly.

"My ass," he whines. "My ass is sore."

I bite the insides of my cheeks to contain my laugh. "I'm sorry baby," I say, chuckling a bit.

"It's not funny," Amour pouts, eyes still closed. "What if I can't walk?"

"Get up and see."

"No...too tired," he mutters, cuddling farther into my chest.

I playfully shake my head. Amour always acts like a toddler in the mornings, he preferred to sleep in and always spoke in small incomplete sentences when you tried to talk to him. The only thing that will wake him up is—

The loud sound of the garage door opening alarmed us both. 

Amour's eyes quickly shot open when the sound played again, alerting us that the garage was now closed. 

Fuck. His parents are home. 

Amour and I frantically jumped out of bed and rushed to find some clothes to throw on. I quickly threw on my clothes that were thrown onto the floor from last night, stumbling and struggling to get my shirt over my head. Amour ran to the bathroom to find some pajamas, leaving me to clean up the rest of the mess in his room. 

"Isaiah!" he screams, causing me to rush into the bathroom.

"What? What happened?" I ask, out of breath. 

"I look like I was attacked by leeches!"

My eyes go wide when I focus my attention on Amour's neck. He was covered in hickeys, some more visible than others. Not gonna lie, I'm proud of the work I did, but if Amour's dad sees this then he's gonna kill me.

"Shit," I mumble. "Can you put on a turtleneck or something?"

He gives me a look. "It's May in California! Who the fuck wears turtlenecks during this time of the year?" 

Fuck, he's right. 

"Uh, where's your mom's makeup?" 

Amour furrows his brows. "Under her sink. Why?" 

"I'll go get the makeup while you put on some pants," I say, looking at the hickeys on his thighs. 

"Okay, be back in my room in thirty seconds," he says. "They'll spend a couple of minutes getting their bags. We have time."

We give each other a nod before running to go do our tasks. 

What an eventful couple of days.

***

Sooo how we feeling about Isaiah and Amour?

Also, another flashback of Kostas. What's that about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 41.6K 45
Elijah Rosen, an introverted seventeen year old with a love for football, sneaks out almost every night to get away from the problems he faces during...
7K 191 6
Dylan and his little sister, Layla, recently had to move to a new house due to their Dad's new job, which means a new school which means new friends...
29.3K 1.9K 61
Part 1: Ethan Sterling can't stop staring at the cute guy sitting in his history class. Chris Davis is tall, dark, and certainly the most handsome gu...
95.9K 3.7K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...