Stained Red (Grell x Neko! Re...

By BB_NessaLynn

Your a normal girl until the bullying started. Everything started going out of control until the day that you... More

~~Before We Get Started~~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N! ;)
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Grell
Sebastian
Big Ol' Announcement!

Chapter Ten

3.3K 87 33
By BB_NessaLynn

You blushed at Sebastian's low chuckle.
"So... What about it?" You asked looking away.
"I find it deeply amusing my Master likes your tea more than mine."
You breathed a sigh of relief and smirked.
"I know more than I'm letting on, Sebastian." You said, walking away to start cleaning the rooms. Sebastian walked back to Ciel's study. You worked your way around the manor and finally finished by dinner, walking down to see Sebastian serving Ciel's dinner.
"F/n. Go make my tea." You nodded and walked into the kitchen, taking out the canister of tea and boiling some water. When it was done you spooned the tea into the pot and stirred, putting it all on a tray and moving it to the table to pour. You noticed Sebastian staring at you.
"Sebastian, your not going to learn my ways of tea making by staring at me." Sebastian snapped out of it and you could swear you saw a light blush on his cheeks and you shook your head with a small smirk. When you finished pouring Ciel immediately took a sip and grinned.
"You are dismissed, F/n. Sebastian, you are to stay here to help me retire when I'm finished." You bowed your head and left to take a shower.

<Time Skip brought to you by Pluto!!>

You woke up in the morning peacefully without Grell. You sighed and got up, getting dressed at the same time but then noticing a feeling of being watched. You glanced in the corner of your room and saw Grell.
"What are you doing here?!" You asked, your face turning red.
"Watching you." He simply replied, getting up.

A/N--
Me-- Sorry this was so suckish! I'm struggling with writers block but I'm still writing!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.6K 26
A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled past, and his butler who claimed to be a d...
25.9K 804 66
A Black Butler story: Light is always associated with everything good and darkness with pure evil. But what if real life proves otherwise? What if li...
347K 10.9K 83
[Black Butler various x Reader] (Y/N) is one of the few rare humans who was gifted with magic powers in her world. With magic users being hunted for...
14.4K 253 30
When you find yourself at the brink of death you manage to summon none other than Sebastian Michaelis. Shocked you realized that he was real... but w...