Till All Are One (Transformer...

By PrincessAura273

Sequel to The Titans Strike Back! The Transformers Titans travel to Cybertron through a space bridge located... More

Till All Are One (Transformers Legends) Book 4
Chapter 1 - Berlin
Chapter 2 - Iestyn vs. Ben
Chapter 3 - Blaster City
Chapter 4 - Selina & David vs. Arachnid & Terrorhawk
Chapter 5 - The Titans Meet The Minicons
Chapter 6 - Madalyn & Emanuel & Najat vs. Jolt & Laserbeak
Authors Note (A MUST READ!)
Chapter 7 - Madalyn & Optimus Meet Sentinel Prime
Chapter 8 - Madalyn & Optimus & Sentinel vs. Shockwave & Cyclonus
Chapter 9 - Madalyn & Chaos Bringer vs. Shockwave & Cyclonus
Chapter 10 - Where's Megatron?
Chapter 11 - Send Backup
Chapter 12 - Evacuation
Chapter 14 - Najat & Zach & Ivy VS. Jolt
Chapter 15 - Iestyn & Ben & Adittya VS. Laserbeak
Chapter 16 - David & Corbin VS. TerrorHawk
Chapter 17 - Madalyn & Emanuel Tricked?
Chapter 18 - Deception Goes Undercover
Chapter 19 - Megatron Has Entered The Ring
Chapter 20 - The Final Battle Part 1
Chapter 21 - The Final Battle Part 2
Chapter 22 - The Final Battle Part 3
Chapter 23 - Goodbye

Chapter 13 - Selina & Ally & AJ VS. Airachnid

113 2 1
By PrincessAura273

Selina's P.O.V.

I was running through the streets of downtown Toronto, making my way through other citizens of the city making a break for it, gathering all of their belongings and such. A voice was blaring over a loud speaker as helicopters flew the skies, making sure everyone was evacuated to the emergency shelters outside the city.

As I ran closer and closer to the docks in Lake Ontario, I spotted Airachnid in her spider mode, using the tips of her legs to glide across the water, inching closer and closer to the city.

Goldbug: Oh no! Airachnid has broken through Elita-1's shield!

But as I ran closer and closer to the docks, I also noticed two other Transformers were also hovering over the water as well. I squinted my eyes and I made out their appearances, and they looked like the Minicon named Frenzy and the Dinobot named Sludge. As I ran I tried to remember who had those two Transformers, until I heard two voices.

??? & ???: Transformers attack!

Selina: Where the heck did they come from?!

Once I passed the entrance of the docks I looked up to see Frenzy and Sludge fighting Airachnid. They were doing pretty well too. I looked down over at the edge of the docks to see two girls standing there, commanding the robots. They both had blonde hair and blue eyes, but one of them wore a purple tank top with a yellow skirt and black boots. The other wore a white coat like dress with a pink t-shirt underneath and light brown leather shoes.

And that's when I realized who they were. They were two certain super stars that me and Madalyn thought almost two years ago when I first moved here to Toronto and when I first found Bumblebee and made him my partner.

Allie: Sorry sister, but we can't let you pass.

AJ: Yeah don't go there girlfriend, this is a bad guy free zone.

Allie: So get lost and hit the road!

AJ: Okay?

Allie & AJ: Allie and AJ say go away and hit the hay!

Selina: Allie and AJ?! What are you toe doing here?!

Allie: Well we were suppose to be in tour, but when got here we found out our show was cancelled because these evil Transformers were on the attack.

AJ: Our fans mean everything to us. There is no way we are going to just sit here, and let those mean old Transformers take that away from us! We are so mad!

Allie & AJ: Oh yeah! Very mad!

Bumblebee: What a couple of divas.....

Allie: So today, our fans are going to see a different kind if show. Let's get busy!

Selina: So wait, if you're doing this for your fans, that means you're doing this also for me right?

Bumblebee: Selina get with the program! This isn't a dress rehearsal, this is the real deal!

Selina: Right, sorry Bee! Anyways, I was thinking that maybe perhaps the three of us could battle together and take Airachnid down! So what do you say?

AJ: Thanks for the offer kid, but thanks. We're good here.

Selina: What?!

AJ: Now why don't you just sit there and watch us do our thing, okay?

Allie: Game card set!

I watched with pure disbelief as Allie tossed in her game card. The card glowed and it's outline flashed across the water, indicating that it has been set into place.

Selina: Did you seriously just do that?! I can help you! I've battled Airachnid before, you let me tell you it's no picnic!

Allie: You know what they say, the show must go on.

AJ: You bet!

Airachnid: You should listen to your friend. You two don't stand a chance against me.

Allie: We'll see about that. Game card open! Minicon Boost!

The game card activated and Frenzy began glowing a bright aqua blue, indicating that he had received a power boost to his attack power.

Allie: And now I'll use this, Energon Mirage!

Allie then activated her ability card and tossed it to Frenzy. Frenzy's colour scheme was changed to camouflage the water as he sank down into the deep blue below. He then jumped out of the water, reappearing outside the game area of the card.

AJ: My turn! Ability card activate, Dino-Retreat!

Sludge too plunged into the water and then reappeared next to Frenzy. The game card then flashed again, but why?

Allie: Fooled ya! That's not a boost game card, it's actually a Mind Ghost card.

Airachnid: What?!

Allie & AJ: Bye, bye now!

The game card exploded and Airachid was forced to transform into her robot mode as she was flung back into the air, so far that she was merely a speck in the sky as she flashed out of our atmosphere like a shooting star in the night sky.

Allie: We did it!

AJ: See Selina, we told you we got this.

Selina: Wow.... I'll admit it guys, I am pretty impressed.

Bumblebee: Yeah but it's not over yet! Look!

We all looked up into the sky to see Airachnid soaring back down towards us.

Airachnid: You both are just a couple of show offs! I'll take you both out at the same time!

Airachnid fired a purple laser from her mouth and it struck the ground near our feet. I quickly ducked for cover, but for the girls and their Transformers it was too late. The force from the blast sent the two Transformers forward and face planted right into the sea water, while Allie and AJ were pushed by up into the air, flying like crazy. Allie just managed to grab on to the took of a large crane while AJ wrapped her arms around her friends legs.

Selina: Allie! AJ!

I turned around swiftly, eyeing Airachnid with a nasty glare on my face. At the same time, two cards were shot out of the water and Sludge and Frenzy's card floated down to the floor of the docks in defeat.

Selina: Leave them alone!

Hotshot: I guess that's show business.

Goldbug: What a tragic turn of events! Hang on there ladies, I'll rescue you!

I fired Bumblebee and Goldbug's card from my Transformers tablet, aiming them into the air. The cards glow and the two vehicles emerged from the antibodies and transformed into their robot modes.

Goldbug levitated through the air as he soared towards Allie and AJ to release them from the crane, but Airachid fired poisonous darts in his direction.

Goldbug: Oh scrap!

He took a direct hit and collapsed into the water with a huge splash.

Selina: Goldbug!

Then Bumblebee moved in, and Airachnid open fired again. But this time Bumblebee dodged all of her attacks, but it still sent him back to Selina's position on the dock.

Bumblebee: I can't catch a break now can I?

Selina: What are we going to do Bumblebee? We have to save them or else they're goners! This can't be the end for them!

Bumblebee: But if I go back over there, I'll just keep getting shot at!

Selina: If only there is some way we can stop Airachnid from using her abilities.

Goldbug splashed his way back up into the surface and pushed himself up back on deck, crawling towards me, Bumblebee, and Hotshot who helped his brother up to his feet.

Goldbug: Airachnid can use both Insecticon and Dinobot abilities. Stopping her isn't going to be easy.

Selina: Insecticons and Dinobots.... wait that's it! I've got an idea.

I stood back up to my feet and faced Airachnid, who looked like she was getting ready to attack. 

Bumblebee: Oh no, she's doing something!

Selina: Trust me Bumblebee, are you ready for this?

Bumblebee nodded with reply as he glowed into his card form and returned to me. I caught his card with one hand, while with the other, tossing my game card into the water. The cards flat surface splashed and the outline of the card glowed and grew bigger in size indicating that it was ready.

Selina: Alright, Autobots Roll Out!

I fired Bumblebee's card into the battlefield, landing on the game card I threw down. His card glowed and Bumblebee accelerated out in his vehicle mode and quickly transformed into his robot mode, facing Airachnid.

Selina: Game card open! Minicon Hazard!

The game card activated and a light flashed onto the two Transformers. When it was gone, the two of them had different plating features and were smaller in size. They were Minicons now.

Airachnid: What's happened to me?!

Bumblebee: What the? I didn't even land on a Faction Card yet I changed into the Minicon Faction! 

Goldbug: What did you do Selina?

Selina: It's quite simple really. With the Minicon Hazard card in play, it can make all of the Transformers in that section of the battlefield automatically turn into Minicons. Which means Airachnid can now only use Minicon abilities.

Bumblebee: However she'll have a tough time doing that since she doesn't have any Minicon abilities. Plus it won't be able to use all of the Insecticon and Dinobot abilities she loves so much.

Airachnid: I'll make you pay for that! But wait... that mean's you've also lost your Autobot abilities as well! Do you really think you can win against me with a move like that?! I know you're not that powerful!

Goldbug: She's right. Selina, what are we going to do?

Selina: It's okay. Bumblebee didn't always know that he could change into the Minicon Faction. Which means Airacnid won't battle us while he's in the Minicon Faction.

Bumblebee: Wait what?!

Selina: Just hold her off as long as you can Bumblebee! Alright Goldbug, Hotshot, we've got to save Allie and AJ while we still have time.

Goldbug: Now I get it! Okay Selina's let's go.

Goldbug picked me up with his servos and placed me onto his shoulder. He then leapt up into the air, jumping and running on roofs of giant storage buildings as he ran for the crane.

Bumblebee: Wait! Don't leave me here!

As Goldbug began climbing up the crane to reach the girls, Allie lost her grip on the hook at the top and the two began plummeting down towards the cement floor of the dock! With some quick instincts, Goldbug jumped forward, extending his hands out as he caught the two singers. Then the four of them were beginning to fall, as Goldnug front flipped to help with balance as he landed on his two feet on the floor.

Selina: Are you two alright?

Allie: I think so...

AJ: Let's not do that again.....

Goldbug set the two girls down as they hugged each other, laughing and giggling. Goldbug then set me down in front of them as they stopped cheering and looked at me.

Selina: For a minute there I thought you weren't going to make it.

Allie: Thank you so much Selina. You saved us!

AJ: Yeah, we owe you one Selina.

Selina: You can start by helping me finish the battle. So you ready to go?

Allie: Um.... no thanks.

AJ: Uh, yeah I don't feel like going through that again!

Selina: What?! But Bumblebee is battling all by himself! We need your help to win this. Please?!

AJ: Nuh uh!

Allie: No, no, no, no, no, no! Sorry I won't do that.

AJ: I guess you'll have to do it yourself.

Selina: No way!... And you call yourselves Allie & AJ - Super Sync Sound!

Allie & AJ: Huh?

Selina: You two said that you'd do anything for your fans, and that you never give up no matter what! Or is that only when there's a camera on you?

Allie: Well....

Selina: Can't you hear their voices? Listen to them, they're still cheering for you!

I pointed to the other docking stations close by to see dozens and dozens of people cheering for them. Their shouts and screams could be heard from all the way where we were standing. 

Selina: You guys have fans all over the world that still believe in you. Can't you hear what they are saying? 

The two girls glanced around at the crowd that surrounded the docks. They listened to their chants, their cheers, and their words of support. A wide smile came up on their faces after that. They looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

AJ: Let's do it!

Allie: Yeah!

Selina: So you guys will help me finish this?

Allie & AJ: Sure!

Selina: Great! 

Bumblebee: A little help here would be nice!

We all glanced over at the battlefield and our eyes widened with shock. Bumblebee was pinned down by a pair of Airachnids spider legs and poisonous venom was seeping down her mouth. 

Goldbug: This looks like a job for Hotshot.

Hotshot: I couldn't agree more. Yo spider lady! I wouldn't eat Bumblebee with I were you. He'd only give you indigestion. 

Hotshot sprang up into the air, landing a swift kick to Airachnid's face, giving Bumblebee enough time to slip out of her grip and make a run for it back to me and the girls. Hotshot then followed closely behind as Airachnid transformed back into her robot mode. Then the game card decativated itself and Bumblebee and Airachnid were turned back into their original factions.

Selina: If we work together we can win this thing!

Allie & AJ: Count on it!

Selina: Game card set!

I fired another game card into the battlefield. The card glowed and it grew bigger in size as the outline surrounded the three Transformers on the battlefield. 

Allie & AJ: Transformers attack!

Allie & AJ both fired back in their Transformers partners, Sludge and Frenzy, into the battlefield, joining along side Bumblebee and Hotshot. 

Selina: Game card open! Autobot Hazard!

The game card activated itself, flashing a light around Sludge and Frenzy. The two of them now had different plating features and embedded Autobot insignia's.

Selina: With this game card active, this enables Sludge and Frenzy to both become Autobots and join in on my Faction. Which means, I can now use the Autobot Quadruple Chain Attack! 

Bumblebee & Hotshot: Booyah!

Airachnid: No, that's impossible! You can't beat me!

Selina: Just watch us! You'll never get your claws on the Infinity Core now. 

Airachnid was still reckless, trying to use her attacks against the Autobots hoping to do any kind of damage.

Selina: Fusion Ability activate! Autobot Quadruple Chain Attack!

The four Autobots glowed in bright red light, beginning to spin around and around as all four of them formed a giant red tornado. The tornado sucked up Airachnid as she got clabered with attacks coming from the Autobots inside. 

Airacnhid: This can't be!

Then the Autobots controled the tornado and lauched Airacnhid downward, crashing her into the ocean and pushed her and pushed down through the deep blue sea. So fast that some of her metal plating couldn't take it and they ripped right off! With a loud boom she crashed into the surface below the water and exploded. Her spark was all that remained until it too exploded into tiny sparkles and faded away into the water.

The four victorious Transformers glowed into their card forms and returned to me and the others. We smiled at each other as we knew we had won the battle. 

AJ: We did it!

Selina: Now that's what I call teamwork!

The crowd all around us cheered us on, congradulating us on the win. 

Allie: That was really exciting, lets do it again!

AJ: Selina, you're the best!

Selina: Me? R-really?

The girls nodded as they both gave Selina a big bear hug, nearly squishing her. But Selina didn't care. What mattered is that Airachnid was gone. Which means it's one down and two more to go. She hoped that her friends were having the same luck she had. Only time will tell when it is truely time to face Megatron once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
18.1K 644 47
"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES. SEQUEL TO UNKNOWN TERRI...
9.8K 267 20
The discovery sends waves of horrible emotions through him. The Autobots are all dead. He remembers. The human companions are all dead. Earth is C...
2.2K 16 16
With Team Prime scattered to the winds, and their base destroyed, the Autobots must regroup and take the fight back to the Decepticons, even as the D...