WolfChild: Illusions of Silve...

By Wolflover12

**Book three, please start with the first book** One year later..... The leader of the Darks: dead. Werewol... More

WolfChild: Illusions of Silver [book 3]
Chapter 2: Another Guardian
Chapter 3: Something's up
Chapter 4: Awaken
Chapter 6: "Oh, well just call me Rain."
Chapter 7: Vampire Blood?
Chapter 8: The Wolf
Chapter 9: They Finally Meet
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter Eleven: Found?
Chapter 12: Falling into place
Chapter 13: "I'm alive"

Chapter 5: Isn't Adding Up....

103 5 0
By Wolflover12

Enjoy,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

I stepped away from the bed shock as Zelly's eyes opened. I couldn't believe that Rengan was able to do that and none of us could wake her in the last year. Derek has tried so many times but nothing ever happened. The old man's eyes widened in surprise and Rengan smiled lightly down at Zelly.

"It work." The old man said speechless and I nodded lightly then touched Drake's necklace around my neck. What would Drake do right now....

"Yes, I'm surprised as you are." Rengan said he then looked at me and smiled lightly. "I must go now, I hope to talk with you soon Silverest." He nodded once and I smiled back lightly.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded before closing his eyes, his head lowered.

"Oh my goodness I ca-" The old man spoke but then was interrupted by Zelly.

"Drake?" She spoke her voice horse and weak, she sat up and the old man rushed and helped her sit up. She looked at us confused then looked at the door. "Where am I?" She said puzzled and the old man smiled warmly at her.

"I'm names Dean Wolf and I'm Alpha of the Dark Forest Pack, do you remember your name?" The old man said and she nodded lightly looking at her hands her eyebrow knitted together in confusion.

"My name's Zelly," She spoke and the old man nodded.

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked and she looked up at him.

"Running in the woods then a sharp pain in my chest..." She paused for a minute, "Did I got shot?" The old man shook his head at her question and I bit my lip knowing what really happened. I heard the door open and Jake walked in his eyes narrowed slightly, Zelly suddenly looked over at him. "Drake?" Jake raised an eyebrow at her then looked at Mark who was still standing there his head down. Sammy then came in following behind Jake, she looked at at Zelly then smiled lightly.

"She's awake." Jake spoke amazed. "How?"

"I woke her up." Mark spoke lifting his head looking over at Jake.

"How?"

"Talk later right now we need help Zelly with a few things." The old man spoke and Jake nodded coming closer. Zelly looked at him, Sammy, then me. Her eyes widened a bit as she stared at me.

"Where's Drake?" She asked and I bit my lip looking down at the floor.

"De-" Jake then stopped me and Zelly looked at him confused.

"Okay, all of you out now." The old man spoke looking at us and I looked at him, "I said now, Mark I want you to watch over Nicole in till then." He spoke and Mark nodded his head then grabbed my arm, that weird warmth wrapped around me.

"Come on let's go." He spoke and Jake stopped him, his eyes looked serious.

"Is he part of the pack or something? Cause if he isn't I'm watching Nicole." Jake spoke to his dad, and the old man signed running his hand through his hair.

"Not officially but I doubt that he'll do anything." He told Jake and he narrowed his eyes.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I'm one of Silverest's Guardians." Mark told him and Jake looked at him, he then nodded once.

"Fine." He spoke then wrapped his arm around Sammy, as he looked back at his dad. "I'll make Zelly some food." He said and then Mark pulled me out of the room. I ripped my arm from his grip, he grabbed my arm and again the warmth covered me as he pulled me out towards the living room.

"What are you doing?" I questioned angered and he stopped.

"Rengan's feels that Justen is coming." He told me and my eyes widened.

"Peter?" I questioned and he nodded once. "Did Rengan tell you everything?" I asked and Mark nodded once.

"Yeah, and I like the idea of me being your Guardian. I think that explains why I never fit in my old pack." He told me and I smiled lightly. "They were always mean and cruel, while I was just...the exact opposite of them. I knew I felt different and it's good to know there's two others almost like me."

"Well you seem happy about that then, " I said and he nodded his head. "So what about Peter being close?" I asked and he looked over at the window.

"He's heading to the waterfall."

"Why?" I asked and he shrugged.

"For us, but I can just send Justen a message saying that your okay and he can go back." He told me and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"You can do that?" I questioned and he nodded lightly before closing his eyes and looking up at the ceiling a few second later he opened his eyes then looked at me.

"He wants to meet me and you." He told me and I nodded my head lightly,

"I don't mind, I haven't seen him in a while." I spoke and he nodded once, then looked at the door.

"Let's go then."

---------------------------

Jake's POV

"You're a bad cook, I'm making it." Sammy pushed me away from the stove and I glared at her.

"Pushy at all." I said sarcastically and she glanced at me from the corner of her eye.

"Your just a bad cook Wolfie." She told me and I grinned at her nickname for me. "You should go make sure the old man doesn't go give too much info to Zelly." She added and I shrugged then walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. She leaned into me and I grinned brightly. I love my mate.

*Our mate*

Shut up wolf.

*She's our mate get it right*

 "Nah, I'm staying here." I whispered into her ear which she hates, she flinched away and I chuckled at her reaction. She growled at me lightly and I smirked before lowering my head about to kiss her neck when she smacked my forehead as hard as she could. I stepped away from her holding my forehead. "Ow." I said rubbing the red mark on my head and she smiled happily.

"No kisses, I'm making food." She told me flatly and I rolled my eyes.

"That's your excuse, your making food?" I questioned crossing my arms and she nodded.

"Yup, and I know you won't hurt me." She told me glancing at my clenched fist, I soon relaxed cause I couldn't be mad at her, she's my mate for crying out loud you can't be mad at the one you love and will be with for the rest of your life but it's fun teasing her and I enjoy it. "Now make yourself useful Wolfie and go see what the old man is doing." She pointing towards the hall and I sighed crossing my arms again.

"Fine." I grumbled not wanting to leave her alone, I headed down the hall and stopped at the door listening in on what he was talking about. I heard Zelly's soft cried as the old man tried telling her something. I exhaled a breath resting my head on the door.

If Sammy were to be crying I'd be wrapping my arms around her and trying to make her feel better but Zelly doesn't have a mate who will comfort her when she feels down. If Drake knew that he was so close into meeting his love that he wouldn't of just died like Nicole said.

"Jake?" Nicole spoke and I stood up straight and looked down at her. Mark was right behind her his arms crossed over his chest. "You okay?"

"I'm fine just thinking." I told her and she nodded lightly then looked at the door.

"I guess the old man told her, huh?" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'm going for a run and Mark is coming along so you know." She said and I nodded again but then stopped, she's leaving something out. I turned my head and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Just to relax." She answered.

"Your lying." I spoke and she exhaled a breath.

"Dang I forgot about your little power." She mumbled annoyed and I grinned brightly. "We're going to meet Peter, he wants to see us." She told me and I nodded.

"Okay, anything else?" I asked her and she glanced at the door again before lifting her arms and taking off the necklace. She held it out to me, I stared at it confused. I don't see why she's giving me Drake's necklace it's been on her neck for a year now. "Why?" I questioned and she looked at the door again.

"Give it to Zelly, it might help." She told me and I nodded as she placed it on my hand.

"Are you sure?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah." She told me then Mark placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Peter's going to be there soon, we should go." He spoke and Nicole glanced at him then smiled.

"Okay," She looked back at me. "We're going now." She told me and I nodded.

"Don't go anywhere else." I warned her and she rolled her eyes then they both left. I turned around then opened the door to the room and walked in to my father giving Zelly a fatherly like hug. I raised an eyebrow at him, he pulled away from her and handed her a box of tissues. She just wrapped her arms around her legs and continued crying, I looked at my dad and he sighed scratching the back of his head.

"Did you tell her?" I asked and he nodded lightly staring at the ground. I sat down next to Zelly and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. My wolf growled at me in protest because she isn't my mate. I ignored him and pulled Zelly into a hug trying to calm her down.

*What the hell are you doing?*

Shut up would you, I'm just trying to comfort her.

*She isn't my mate.*

Our mate, and if I'm going to be Alpha then I need to care for my pack.

*She isn't part of the pack*

She's Drake's mate, Zelly is apart of this pack.

I growled at him and he fell silent which was just what I needed right now. I rubbed her back and glanced at my dad, he raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes at him. After a minute she pulled away from me and looked down at my hand that was holding Drake's necklace.

"I smell Drake on that." She managed to say wiping her eyes and I nodded lightly showing it to her.

"Yes this was Drake's necklace, this was one of his wolf teeth. Nicole had it with her for the last year but since Mark has wakened you, she thought you would need it more." I told her placing it in her hands. She looked at it then smiled weakly. "Who's Nicole?" She asked and I smiled at her warmly.

"Drake's little sister."

"Tell her I said thank you." She told me and I nodded as she slipped the necklace over her head.

"I'll make sure to do that." I replied just as the door opened and Sammy walked in with a big tray of food for Zelly. She narrowed her eyes at me and I gave her a toothy grin standing up. "Zelly, I would like you to meet my mate Sammy." I told her and Zelly looked at my mate and smiled weakly again.

"Hi." Zelly spoke quietly and Sammy smiled then looked at my father then me.

"Okay, Alphas out now." She spoke loudly and I looked at her weird, my dad raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? Why?" I questioned and she glared at me.

"Now, I'm going to talk with Zelly. So both of you get your werewolf behinds out." She growled and I backed up holding up my hands. My father laughed loudly then left then room but I didn't. Sammy sat the tray on the nightstand by the bed and turned walking up to me, I didn't move.

"Why do I have to leave?" I questioned crossing my arms over my chest.

"Out now." She spoke calmly and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Now." She growled at me. I quickly leaned down and kissed her cheek before walking out, I heard her mumbled some curse word at me that made me just grin more.

I love Sammy.

"I heard that you tick off Sammy." My father spoke as I walked past the kitchen, I looked over at him and smiled quickly, he chuckled.

"Yup." I replied, "I'm going to go see Nicole." I told him about to leave but he looked at me weird. I stopped.

"Where and why?" He questioned.

"She and Mark went to the waterfall to meet Peter, I don't know why though." I answered and he nodded slowly.

"Be sure to get back here in about four hours along with Nicole and Mark, I'm going to call the Alpha of the WindStone Pack now to tell him that Zelly has wakened." He told me and I nodded. "He's hopefully going to arrive then and I need Nicole, Mark and you all present. What's going to be happening is serious since it's been over a year that she's been in a coma and because of the death of her mate, we have to agree what pack Zelly is going to be in now that Drake's gone." He added and I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"She's going to be in her pack, it's easy." I told him and he exhaled a heavy breath shaking his head.

"No but there's a little problem and Nicole is involved in it."

"What problem?"

"You didn't notice?" He questioned and I shook my head. "When you find Nicole smell her." He told me and I looked at him totally weirded out.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I could barely smell Drake's sent on her." He explained and I shrugged.

"So she's always had Drake's-"

"No the sent I'm talking about smells fresh like he was just near her." He interrupted and now he got me interested. "It wasn't long ago either last night it had to be."

"But he's dead." I told him and he groaned rubbing his temples.

"But he body was never found, it could quite be possible that he's maybe somehow alive." He said unsure of himself, I shook my head. This just isn't adding up, Nicole said that he got shot with a silver bullet near the heart he died in just a few minutes. "But there was also a tiny bit of another sent mixed into his also but I con't put my finger on what it was."

"This doesn't made sense now." I spoke and he nodded.

"I know but keep a close eye on her and see if her mood changes or anything, most importantly don't tell her about this little conversation we had." He said and I nodded my head.

"Kay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UUUGGGHHH! I'm so sorry for the super late upload but I've have had a major Writer's Block for the past two weeks and I could think straight then my sister is having her graduation party tomorrow and I've been helping my mom clean everything and in all that I managed to write this up. I know it's my greatest work but I'm hoping to upload soon.

Comment.Vote.Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
533K 48.2K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
33.8K 385 39
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"
16.7M 645K 63
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...