Office Drama (JimxDwight)

By katiscool12

Dwight has always had feelings for Jim ever since the first day he laid eyes on him. What will happen when Dw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

2.7K 59 15
By katiscool12

Jim's point of view

The weekend flew by so fast. It was Monday again. I felt like just calling in sick just so I didn't have to face Dwight today but I can't hide away forever eventually I'll have to go back to work to face him. I jumped into the shower and threw on my clothes. On my way to work I stopped by Starbucks and got myself a Java chip frappuccino and a cinnamon roll.

When I got to work Dwight wasn't there. Which was shocking because he's always there earlier than me. In fact he never showed up. During lunch time I waved Pam down to meet me in the break room and she followed. We both sat down at one of the tables at the back of the room.

"Pam do you know where Dwight is?", I asked.

" No. I called him a few times today but the calls went straight to voicemail."

"Same here. I just thought maybe he would have answered your call."

" Nope. Michael properly knows though. If you want I can go find out for you".

" Thank you. Truth is if I ask Michael he would properly catch on and not leave me alone about it".

" Good point. Alright I'll be back shortly".

Once Pam left the break room I got up and went over to the vending machines. I bought myself a grape soda and a bag pretzels. When I got my food I sat back at the table and ate my food in silence while I waited for Pam to come back.

About five minutes or so later Pam showed back up and sat down next to me.

" Michael said that Dwight is taking the week off to go on vacation with his cousins."

"No. The main reason he went on vacation is to get away from me", I said shaking my head in annoyance."I'm just going to go back to my desk."I walked out of the break room and went back to my desk.

Shortly afterwards Pam came over to my desk and sat down on the edge of my desk. I looked over at her.

" Pam I can't take this anymore. He's always on my mind and I can't ever seem get him out", I murmured.

Pam laid her hand on my shoulder.

"You need to tell him how you feel when he gets back".

" I don't' know", I said shaking my head slowly. " Pam um I don't feel like talking about this right now okay? I'm just going finish up some stuff that I have to finish getting done",I said looking up at her.

" If you ever decide that you want to talk about this just call me. Okay?"

I nodded and turned away from her. She removed her hand off of my shoulder and went back to her desk.

A week passed and it was Monday again. I woke up groggy since the night before I was out drinking with my friends and I got wasted. My head hurt and I felt so nauseous. I reached over my bed and grabbed my phone from my nightstand and called Michael up. I put the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up.

" Hey Jim, is everything okay?", he asked in concern.

" I'm hungover and I don't feel so good. I called to tell you I'm going to stay home today but I'll be back tomorrow so don't worry'.

" Jim you --"

Before Michael could finish his sentence I hung up on him and put my phone back on my nightstand. I pulled the covers over my face and went back to sleep

Dwight point of view

I just got back from vacation with my cousin's and to be honest it was the best week I ever had in months. It was finally Monday again and I been dreading this day. I got dressed and headed off to work. When I got to work I drove into one of the parking lots. I didn't want to get out of the car. The reason I went on vacation was to get away from Jim but now that it's been a week I still don't want to face him. Being close to him just makes it so much harder since I'm in love with him. I everytime I look at him I just want to hold him and kiss him but that will never happen since Jim doesn't feel the same way. He keeps saying he wants to be friends with me but being friends with him will make me go insane. The best way to deal with this situation is to either quit my job working at Dunder Mifflin or transfer to different paper company. Truth be told I don't want that to happen. But it just has to happen. It's the only way I can truly move on. I shook my head and sighed.

I got out of my car and walked inside. When Pam saw me walk in she came over to me and hugged me.

"How was your vacation", she asked breaking the hug.

" Good. I had uh a lot of fun", I said smiling.

" I'm so glad to hear that", she replied back."

Before I could reply back to Pam I ended getting interrupted by Michael.

"Dwight your back! how was your trip!?", Michael yelled across the room.

" It was good. I really enjoyed the vacation", I shouted back at him.

Pretty much my whole day went like that. Most of my co-workers came over to me and asked how my trip was and I told them. Jim never showed up which was strange because he never misses a day of work. I was kinda tempted to ask Micheal where Jim was but than Michael would be asking me why I'm so worried about him. So in the end I decided to keep my mouth shut and ask Pam during lunch. Wait why am I so worried about Jim I thought to myself. I should be glad he's gone shouldn't I? But I'm not. I miss him. I miss talking to him. I miss him in general. I hope he didn't quit? I mean would he have quit because of me? I hope not. I sighed and went back to working to distract myself from thinking about him any longer.

When lunch break came around I walked over to Pam's desk.

"Um, Pam did Jim quit?," I asked.

" No didn't. He woke up not feeling well so he stayed home".

"Oh uh okay. Um I'm going to go the break room and get food". Oh god I just now made that even more awkward. I turned around and quickly walked away fast to the break room.

I went to the vending machine and bought myself a payday. I went to one of the back tables and sat down.

" Dwight is everything okay?", Pam asked as she entered the break room.

"No okay. I miss Jim like crazy. I wish he felt the same way I did", I answered quietly.

" Dwight I shouldn't be saying this but Jim feels the same way. It took him awhile to realize it. He misses you like crazy too."

"Really?", I asked again making sure what she was saying was true.

" YES!", she yelled out loud.

I wasn't sure how to respond to her questioned because I was just so shocked to know that Jim liked me back. Tears filled my eyes with joy. Pam pulled me into a hug and held me tightly.

" Pam these are tears of joy", I looked up smiling at her.

" I think you should go pay Jim a visit later tonight", she replied.

" I think so to", I said still smiling.

After work I went straight home and showered. I couldn't wait to see him. I missed him dearly. It was only six o'clock and I didn't want show up at his house and he not be there. So waited a few hours before leaving the house.

A few hours later I got dressed and headed downstairs. As I was about to leave I got interrupted by Mose.

" Where you going at this time", he asked in confusion.

" What are you talking about it's only nine", I said in annoyance.

" Uh huh. You never leave the house at this time on the weekdays because you always say you need to be well rested for work in the morning", Mose said as he crossed his arms.

" If you must know I'm meeting Jim, Pam, and Jeremiah at the movies".

" What movie are you seeing", He questioned as if I'm lying.

"We are seeing um Rampage okay!? Now can I go or do you have like a thousand more questions to ask!?", I shouted in a annoyed tone.

" Jeez someone's cranky," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him and slammed door as hard as I could as I left the house. I got in my car and drove off to Jim's apartment.

Jim's point of view

I was about to take a shower when I heard someone knocking on my door. I put my towel and shorts down on the bed and headed to the door.

I opened the door and saw Dwight standing there. I was shocked to see him standing outside my apartment. Me and him have not spoken to each other in over a week that I wasn't sure how to respond. Instead I froze up.

" Jim? Are you okay?",Dwight asked in concern.

My mouth became so dry, and I could feel a lump form in my throat. I couldn't stand like this forever. So I moved my lips apart slighty. " why you here?", I questioned him.

" Jim is it true? Do you really like me?," he asked.

Instead of replying to his questioned I stepped forward to be closer to him. My eyes fixated on his blue eyes. I wrapped my hand around his neck, I leaned in and brushed my lips against his. He kissed back and he placed his hands around my waist. I smiled as he kissed me passionately. His tongue ran across my bottom lip and I slightly opened my mouth allowing him to enter. He deepened the kiss. His hands found their way up to my hair. He pulled on my short brown wavy hair as his tongue stroked against mine and the kiss became quickly heated.My hands made their way down his back as I pulled him tighter against my body. I kissed him hungrily and desperately like as if this was the last time we would ever see each other. 

I kissed him once more before pulling away for air and met his eyes. " Your so beautiful. You know that", I smiled. I pulled him into a hug and laid my head against his shoulder. " I love you Dwight".

" I love you too", he replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 163 25
The only thing in life Sherlock had ever wanted was a family, though as he progresses through stages of life and heartbreak he begins to realize that...
249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
23.8K 841 21
Imagine not being able to see colors. Everything is black and white. That is until you meet your soulmate. When you meet, see, or even walk by your s...