Desire to make you mine!!! ✔️

By nickysweetangel

Highest Rank 1# Mystery 28/5 This a very mature and dark story so read it keeping tissue paper. Just trust me... More

prologue: One night stand with a monster
Facing a monster
Burning in rage
Glimpse of past
Disaster in air
Love-Hate relationship
Fire That Burning Me
Betrayal
Jungle mein mangal
It's Trouble Time
Hidden truth
Blur mystery
A deal
Turning point
Night that changed my life
Silent storm
Dark truth
Facing the truth
Facing the bitter past
My love..My Arnav
Mystery Of Hidden Well Wisher
A Hope
Shattered dreams
Why me?
Most awaited confession
Dream coming true
Something changing
Two heart that beat as one
My last hope
Face Off
Shattered dreams
A sob
Table are turning
Haunted soul
Every Moment Reminds Me Of You
Important note..check it out
Shattered truth
Facing the bitter reality
Unknown fear
Payback time
Her fear
A newly found hope
A fresh start
Silence before storm
My oxygen
A tormented mother
Please come back!
Unfaithful
Epilogue
Note about sequel
this story get copied

Trapped in a plan

25.1K 635 42
By nickysweetangel

Chapter 2: Trapped in a plan

''Take your time Jaan..i gave you 5 minutes to prepare yourself..'' Her hopeless eyes dimmed within a microsecond hearing that. How much he loved to shattered her fairy-tale dreams on last minute.

''And yah till then get rid off your shyness..'' His voice was deep and calm as he instructed her. She keep looking at him for some-time.

''Exactly after 5 minutes I will take you to my bed and mark your body..'' His each word instinct new terror in her.

What does he think of himself? I can never let you to kill me again. She started to tremble. Her face turning white like a ghost. She saw his intense eyes on her body. She compose her dress and cover herself from his lusty eyes. Holding her breathe, she started to think speedily how to get rid off this situation.

What should I do? He was more dangerous than any underworld don. She had no idea how to stop him. She wanted to run but she couldn't found any window or door open here.

He was sitting in a bar counter slipping his drink with his legs crossed the table. His gaze was monitoring every expression of hers with a cunning smile on his face. She look away as she couldn't stand him for a moment.

''You can't do this to me..I will ran away and lounge a case against you..'' He smirked seeing her hopeless.

''Don't pressurize your beautiful lips else I have better ways to shut it up..'' There is madness in his eyes. She was scared to look in those pair of dark orbs that always shaken every pore of a cell

''So shall we start..?'' He asked calmly taking one slip of alcohol.

''No please no..please spare me..'' She almost cried.

''When your fiancee didn't think before selling you why should I..!'' She closed her eyes to hold back her tears.

''Anyways I am not like you. I gave you one last chance to save yourself. Bacha sakhti ho toh bacha lo khudko..'' His stare was cold and deadly, devoid of any emotion.

''Take some breathe for another 5 minutes..i will be right back to f*** you. Till then call your puppet Rishab, he will entertain you in my absence..'' He said in one breathe.

''Just shut up..!!!!!!'' She was loosing her patience. He had made a mockery of her character.

''Your raising voice will not going to work on me. Infact I will make you scream more harder in next 10 minutes..'' She look away feeling disgusted.

''What is your motive?''

''My motive is one, that is you..''

''What do you get ruining my life..?

''Peace..A mind blowing peace..''

''You can get any girl to warm your bed but my dignity is very important for me..Don't break me more..''

''You deserve it..''

''No! You will regret Mr raizada.. You are not doing right..'' He gave a sarcastic chuckle.

''You don't need to teach me about right or wrong because Arnav Singh Raizada is always right..''

''You are the most cruel animal in this world..Don't you have any shame?''

''No!'' He said trying his best to hide his amusement. Tears finally rolled down her cheeks.

''Oh come on Khushi. Use your brain and try to save your time instead of wasting those useless tears and asking stupid questions because tonight there is no mercy for a filthy girl like you..'' He said directly without any sympathy or emotion. She hated him even more now. The reality of a situation begin to sink her.

''Your this kind of nature not going to achieve anything neither you would get what you have lost FOREVER..'' His fist clenched harshly letting blood to ooze out. His face turn dangerously red. She open her mouth to say something that would probably change something within him but he already disappear from her sight.

''Its useless to talk with this disgusting creature..I have to do something really fast..'' Her eyes flickered around frantically, trying to find a way but there is only one door toward exit that is locked by devil beast.

''Devimaiyya please save me..''

She was getting nervous by every passing second. Time was slipping from her hands and the fear was increasing. She was so helpless to do anything. The only person that could save her was her life partner. After her mother if she could show her trust on anyone, only on one person- Rishab. Currently he was her last ray of hope.

''Rishab, please save me..he will ..he will..'' She was trembling drastically and try to hold her mobile with her hands in a tight grip. She was on the verge of crying. Her heart throbbed violently looking at her wrist watch. She started to breath heavy due to a disastrous fear.

''Only 2 minutes left..'' She get panicked horrified.

''Relax khushi! It was just a matter of some hours after that everything will be back to normal..''

''Normal?'' She gasped.

''Nothing will remain normal after that. How could you do this to me. You very well know how much I hate him..why you didn't tell me he is alive..'' He had no answer for her query.

''Remember one thing very clearly only my husband have that right to get close to me and I will not going to sleep with him at any cost..he disgust me..'' She yelled loosing her control.

She forgot to breathe. Baffled she stepped back and saw his footsteps coming nearer.

''Kaise bhul gaye tum usne mere saath..'' She paused and closed her eyes to bear the pain of her past. And his stare only instilled a fear that was hard to suppress.

''He is coming Rish..he is coming..'' Her pleads was clenching his heart. He wanted to protect her but he have no choice. She has to sacrifice her body to save his sister.

''Rishab, You promise my mother how could you forget that..''

''What do you think is it easy for me to send my bride to that man? Khushi listen, after 5 hours I will come to take you back home till then you have to handle him anyhow. Try to protect yourself for me, for our love, for our happy married life..''

''No! he will ruin me..he is coming Rishab..help me for god sake!''

''So what do you expect from him. He will remain silent after what you have done with him. We all are paving for your bloody awful SINS...'' She get stiffened for a moment. Her wounds get freshen again. She never thought he would accuse her like that.

''You need a grip girl. You should be proud after what had happen I am still ready to accept you as my wife, only because i love you..''

''Enough Rishab. Don't say a word further..'' She try to close her ear as that horrified incident recalled in her mind, shaking her whole body.

''Truth is bitter khushi. If that night you would have use your little brain then such day never arrived and we are married couple by now..''

How dare you!!!!!!Her jaw and fist clenched to control her anger.

''You know what Rishab..do hell with you and your so called family..'' She shut the phone angrily and moved her eyes to her biggest enemy.

~~~

Rishab punch the wall angrily and started to pace in his room to calm his nerves.

''Uff this desperation..you can't stay long from Bhabhi for long haina..'' Payal giggled and stepped inside seeing his state. He immediately compose his posture and turn to look at his sister with a forced smile on his face.

''What you doing here..go and sleep..''

''I will sleep only when my bhaiya sleep..'' She pouted her mouth.

''Arre don't look at me like that! Ma told me to keep an eye on your activities..Waise I thought you are talking with bhabhi in phone or went to meet her ignoring all the restrictions from elders like you always do but its good you are following elder's instructions like an obedient son ..''

''Woh main..'' He don't know what to say. ''Khushi might be sleeping so i thought not to disturb her its already too late..'' He recovered smoothly.

''Is that only reason, nothing more than that? She asked doubtfully.

''Yah..'' He avoid his gaze from her.

''Why i am feeling you are hiding something from me?'' She made him look at her and gave a glare.

He gulped. Suddenly, she burst into laughing and slapped his head.

''Chill bhai..I was just kidding..Ap toh aise behave kar rahe jaise maine apki koi chori pakad li..'' (You are behaving like i caught you red handed) He gasped.

''Don't worry only few hours left after that she is all yours..Forever and after..'' He nodded weakly.

''Now get back to sleep because tomorrow you have to stay awake for your special wedding night..'' She winked. He took her into his embrace and remain like this for a while.

''I am sorry, khushi..'' He mumbled and hold his sister tight.

''Of fo bhai. Spare some love for my sweet bhabhi otherwise she will feel insecure seeing our bond'' She grinned.

She switched off the light and made him lay on the bed.

''Sleep and dream about my dearest bhabhi..'' She closed his eyes and walked out from his room. But least did she know sleep was far away for his eyes as he was only praying for the safety of a girl he claim to love.

~~~

''Devimaiya hame shakti dena ab jo hum karne ja rahe rahe hain usmein hame apka saath chahiye..'' (Give me strength devimaiya because what I am going to do for that I need your support) He didn't look around and his gaze was fixed at her like he already targeted her.

''Your time is up, khushi..'' She lifted her face and found him advancing toward her. His eyes splitting fire.

Without breaking eye contact he reached her and observe an unknown smile coursing her face.

''I am ready..'' No emotion, no expression only stony expression that was difficult to comprehend. The opposite person was smiling evilly.

''Not bad! I never thought you accept defeat so easily..'' He seems impressed and take a seat in a coach in front of her. He took few slipped and look back at her lustfully. She was only staring him with a sexy smile on her face.

''Strip!'' He commanded and throw his shirt near her legs. Taking a sharp breath, she decided to take her next move.

With tremble hand, she remove her dupatta and walked in with slow baby steps. She seat in his lap and placed her arm around his neck. She didn't say anything but from her body language it was evident she was ready to bed him.

''You-..'' She placed her index finger on his lips and brush her finger on his chest sensually.

''What so hurry baby..Night is still young..'' She kissed the corner of his lips and look back into his eyes with an unknown intention. He raised his eyebrow amused and shocked. Her changed behavior definitely surprised him. Few moment back she was begging him to leave her and now showing her this bold avtar. Not bad Khushi Gupta. I love challenges specially from you. He wondered devilishly.

His hand rested on her hips and another one ran toward the most sensitive area of her body. Her muscles clenched. But she try to remain calm and not to show her weakness.

''Don't worry baby if you are too shy I will do the honor..'' He bend down and started to kiss her madly. Without leaving her lips, his hand was working in exposing her. Her body shuddered when his finger come in direct contact with her bare skin. She immediately placed her hand on his chest to stop him.

''You are so desperate for me, wasn't you..'' In response, he tilted her head near his mouth and moved his hands under her stomach.

''Don't act smart in front of Asr. I very well aware what is running in your pea size brain but unfortunately everything is a waste..you can't stop me to have you..'' He tore her kameez in one go and capture her lips roughly. Her eyes widen in shock.

Her plan seems backfiring on her. She need to handle him cunningly. He left her swollen lips and attack on her chest with his sharp teeth. She parted to inhale some breathe and placed her hand on his mouth to stop his horrified act.

''What are you doing..'' She asked pretending to blush.

''You are not that innocent as you look that you don't know what I'm doing..'' He put her hips in between his legs and angle near his precious. While his mouth was started to suck her nipple.

''I will do whatever you say but please don't be harsh with me..i am a newly wed bride and I don't want any scratch on my body before my wedding..'' His lips curved into destructive smile. He lifted his head from her swells and smirked.

''Do you really think after damaging and ripping your body your so called Rishab will marry you..? He grabbed her cheeks in between his palms and pull closer near his mouth.

''Main tumhe us layak hi nahi chodunga ki tum kisi aur ke saath dubara so sako..'' (I will destruct you so badly that no man ever imagine to sleep with you after me) Tears rolled down her cheeks hearing his words. Why he is so heartless and bitter. So much hatred but why?

''Its so sad khushi you still have a hope I will melt seeing your innocent face and tears..''

''Hum apko dikhane ke liye nahi ro rahe..Hum soch rahe hain koi insaan itna pathar dil kaise ho sakhta hain..'' (I am not crying to melt you..I was thinking how can a person be so cruel and stone hearten)

''Don't pressurize your brain so much..Just do the work for what you are here..'' He said with greeted teeth and pressed her body against him.

Last time he melts seeing those eyes, his whole house set at fire but this time he is determined to change her entire destiny. Entire 3 years her eyes keep haunting him.

''I wish I never seen those eyes..'' He had wished since he had seen those eyes for the first time. He become ruthless, cruel and stay alive only to punish her for her horrified deeds. He took a harsh breathe before lifting his hands on her dignity.

By now she realized if she have to defeat him she have to hit him at a place where it hurts more. Her eyes was his only weakness but she was totally oblivious of that fact.

He pull her hairs and started to kiss her exposed cleavage angrily by rashly ripping her clothes. Her painful shriek tore him but there is no humanity left inside him in-fact he was feeling peace seeing her in pain.

''You are hurting me..'' She winced.

''Your pain sooth me..'' By next moment, she found ground slipping from her feet. The pain and anger was driving him insane. Very ruthlessly, he throw her on the bed and pinned her body in his strong cage. Her eyes popped out in terror.

''I have no useless time to waste on such middle class people..don't you dare to move otherwise you very well know what I can do..'' The threat in his voice was evident he won't think before killing her loved ones.

''You are getting so desperate to ruin me..'' A smirk played on her face and she rolled him down and sat on his stomach. She no longer look nervous and he could see how cleverly she had masked her expression. She raised her tremble hand and rubbed his bare chest with her soft ones.

He kept on making pattern on her abdomen and waist. His eyes fixed in observing her expression. She felt so dirty and cheap for letting this man to touch her so intimately but she didn't let it reflect on her face. She have to bear his torture for some moments if she need to succeed in her plan and escape from this hell.

''Pleasure me..'' He demanded. She gave a cunning smile before leaning her body over him.

''You can trust me in that as I said I am ready to give my body to you I will not take back my words..Trust me..''

''Trust you? Seriously!'' He laughed bitterly and pull her hairs harshly.

''Don't insult this word by calling it from your dirty mouth..''His expression changed instantly. She pushed his hand off and try to cover her body from his evil eyes but she couldn't as his hands locked her entirely. He close the distance between them and hover upon her. She pushed him slightly and turn to other side.

''Don't behave like a virgin girl because unfortunately you are..'' Her grip tightened on the sheets. She turn abruptly before he complete his ugly statement and scratched her nails on his neck like a angry cat. He smirked and smooch her lips sexily.

''I already told you I won't accept your denial..'' He remove her bra with his sharp teeth and started to nipple her upper assets. The feeling of disgust sweep through her. She raised his head and made him look into her eyes Without realizing his weakness trigger him badly. HER EYES!

''I am not denying you it just I want to pleasure you in my way..'' She said tracing her finger on his face in a way of seducing him.

''The way you like- Harsh and rough..'' He stopped his hands seeing those hazel eyes.

''Now why you are staring me..'' He avert his gaze from her and gave a side smile.

''I was thinking what a sudden turnover. What happened to your sati savitri nature you showed few moments back..'' He paused.

''My dignity..my honor was very important to me..'' He mimic her words and laughed making fun of her emotions. She knew he would kiss her and taint her virginity but what he don't knew she have better plan for him. She kept her eyes closed as he traced her jawline with his nose. Very lightly, he circled her chin. She try to move but his other hand held her securely in his grip.

''Wait a second..'' He look at her.

''Let me pleasure you first..'' She said hiding her fear and look into his eyes. He raised his eyebrow waiting for her next move.

She rose on her feet in her half naked state and went to made a drink for him.

''Have this..'' She walk in and extent glass to him. He look at the glass for a second. She bend slightly toward him and rubbed his lips through her thumb.

''I love to see your intoxicant and wild side and it happens only when you were drunk..'' Her bold side really amazed him.

''Have this and mark me as yours..'' She said smacking a kiss on his cheeks. He took the glass without breaking eye contact and slipped in one go.

''Your wish granted sweetheart..'' His sudden force and she come in contact with his hotness.

''Thank you Raizada..'' She replied with new determination.

''Now fulfill my wish and give a mind blowing Sex..'' He tucked her hairs behind and started to kiss her face.

''Unfortunately your game is over..'' A victorious smile creep on her lips. Finally she succeeded in her plan by mixing sleeping pills in his drink.

''What is cooking in your brain sweetheart..'' He grabbed her neck from behind and started to kiss her lips furiously. But suddenly he felt his head getting heavy. She pushed him away as soon as his grip loosen. She got up and cover her upper body with blanket.

Her lips curved into sinister smile.

''What happen Darling..won't you f*** me now..'' She said cunningly seeing him holding his head.

''You know what right now I want to fulfill your fantasy which remain left 3 years ago..'' Her words enraged him like hell.

''Poor you..you always loose..'' His eyes was splitting dangerous kind of rage. He pull her roughly and she collapse on his chest. Her both hands been pinned by his hands. His eyes was blurring but he still have some strength left to show her real place.

''You better keep your sharp tongue under control..'' She smirked awakening the devil inside him.

''Its so sad Asr..your wish always remain incomplete..'' She try to mock him and somehow succeeded. He grabbed her neck in his steel grip and tighten his hold. She choked but he didn't stop. He increase the pressure on her neck. She was feeling suffocating. But he have no mercy because she made a grave mistake.

''You are creating mess Miss Gupta..I hate when people forcefully made me do things which I hate most..''

''Leave me..'' He increase the pressure on her neck by each passing second, getting highly agitated. His eyes turn cold blooded red. She try to push him with other hand but there is madness on his head. He really wanted to kill her right now.

''Le.a.ve m.e..'' She found difficult to breathe. His eyes getting heavy but grip remain firm. She was terrified to death.

''Are you mad...'' She somehow able to freed his hand from her neck and he fall on the bed by next second. She started to cough hardly kneeling down. She try to normal her breathing by inhaling some oxygen. He blink his eyes two three times to remain awake as he was determined to punish her mercilessly.

''Relax..i won't kill you until I taste you fully..'' He stammered feeling the dizziness. She rubbed her neck as her throat was burning and turn to look at him. Her lips curved into satisfactory smile looking at him getting unconscious.

''You loose Mr Raizada..you loose..'' She said and immediately wore her discarded clothes to cover her modesty. Her neck was still paining due to his brutal act she suffered few moment back. She inhale and exhale some cold breathe to gain oxygen but it was paining terribly. She found a plane glass of water on the table. Without thinking anything, she slip it to chill her throat.

''You always desire me but you won't have me..'' She heaved in relaxation by giving this monster a good peace of mind. Finally she did it. She felt light hearten and safe from his evilness.

She was feeling little better now and turn to walk out from his room but then..

Her head started spinning. She was about to fell on the floor when a strong arm carry her and hold her on the bed.

''Khushi kumari gupta..it is so easy to fool you..'' He started to laugh loudly and turn his gaze to her lifeless body.

He pressed his body against her. She was scared hell out of him. She wanted to open her eyes and pushed him far away from touching her most prized possession but her body turn jelly. She wanted to protect herself and go far away from his reach. Dizziness overpower her senses.

She went completely numb. Darkness prevail in front of her eyes. She was scared and he know that. But he like to see her like this. HELPLESS.

''You want destruction. You want devastation. Don't worry I will give you ample..'' Her kurta was lying in between her legs along with his pants and boxers. She was pushing him slowly but he was not moving an inch.

He remove every inch of hindrances from her body making her nude. He clenched her finger with his hands and lean to have close look of her face. After that everything black out. He smirked and captured her lips like a wild animal.

To be continued!

How is the update? Hope you like it and please do leave back your comments and shower your love by giving votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
84K 4.4K 18
Story of two people who sacrificed almost all their lives for their siblings, but the one time they wanted to be selfish for themselves, they had to...
195K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
189K 9.2K 18
Garima Gupta, a mother to her and a sinner to his mother's suffering!!