unOrdinary: The Loyal Kingsman

By McSwaggerMcMuffin69

A new student enters Wellston High! Events will change, relationships will form, and secrets will uncover. (N... More

Prologue: New Student
Chapter 1: Present Day
Chapter 2: Turf Wars
Chapter 3: Turf Wars (Part 2)
Chapter 4: Just Like Oranges
Chapter 5: An Unordinary Book
Chapter 6: Lighting PinkQueen
Chapter 7: Finding Evidence
Chapter 8: Arlo's New Plan
Chapter 9: New Discoveries
Chapter 10: To Chase a Con-Artist
Chapter 11: Seeking Truth
Chapter 12: To Chase a King
Chapter 13: Reveal! The Two Kings!
Chapter 14: Pasts Revealed
Chapter 15: Rumors
Chapter 16: Lightning PinkQueen Part 2!
Chapter 17: Poker Night
Chapter 18: As Beautiful as the Outdoors
THANK YOU!!!
NEW FANFICTION!!!
Chapter 20: Take A Break
Chapter 21: To Protect Your Close Friend
Chapter 22: Tension
Chapter 23: Past
This Story Ain't Over Yet...
Chapter 24: Metal Vs. Aura
Announcements!
One Last Announcement on this Project

Chapter 19: Activity Rising

1.7K 39 13
By McSwaggerMcMuffin69

(Aoi's POV)

"Ugh..." I open my eyes to see Elaine supporting my limp body, "Sup..."

"Aoi!" She look at me worried.

"What happen?" I tried to stand up straight only to almost fall over.

"I patched you up, but your body is still weak from that attack."

"Attack...?" Then I remembered the incident with the robber, "What happen to those two guys?"

"They both retreated. The guy with a teleporting ability transfer himself and his friend out of there."

"Another important question... Why is my body still in stress?" I groan.

"I-I'm not sure... My ability makes sure that my patience are perfectly healthy!"

"Well, you did a shit job..."

"Aoi!" She punch my arm.

"Kidding, kidding." I wince.

'Strange, my ability should've helped Elaine with the wound. I should've been walking perfectly right now...' I close my eyes to recap the events.

I've pictured the scenario that played in my head, back where I was attacked, 'That should've kept you down!' I remembered the robber calling me out on it.

'Kept me down? Does the knife have poison?'

"Let go of me." I nudge her.

"W-What? No! You're still hurt!"

"I said: Let. Go." I glared.

My healer look at me in surprise, before slowly letting go.

"Thank you... Wait for me at the entrance of the park. I'll be right back." I trudge back towards the scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath as I analyze the environment.

'The one with the teleportation was mostly doing the combat...' I still remembered fighting the man.

I found the knife still on the floor and slowly walk towards it.

'Thank god, the man left the knife.' I thought as I slowly picked it up and inspect it. Something was odd about it. My finger brush on some engraving and I turn to the butt of the knife to look at it.

It had an engraving of an "E" on it.

My eyes narrow, 'EMBER?'

I activate my ability and focus my aura to my eyes to enhance it. Trying to inspect if some trickery was upon this.

I notice stains on the knife and gave it a small lick before spitting it out.

"Poison... Not strong though. It's not meant for killing me, it was meant for deactivating my ability, but it wasn't enough. They need help from either another poison knife itself or an accomplice..." My voice trailed off when I said accomplice.

'My attacker had an accomplice with him... It could be possible that he could've have a deactivation ability.' I took a deep breath and put the knife in a sheath before storing away in my pants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I limp back to Elaine, who I see William and Seraphina with her.

Elaine turn and was the first to see me. She was also the first to run up and tackle hug me.

"Gah!" I cried out as I fell.

"I was worried you might run off." She pulled me to a hug.

"I-I, uhhh..." I blush from the sudden contact, "I wouldn't do that, idiot." I sigh and hug her back.

"Sooo are you guys like. Dating?" Sera smirked at us.

"W-What?!" Elaine blush and look at me.

"... Debatable?" I look at her, "I don't know. Are we princess?"

Elaine just stood up and kick me between the legs.

That. Didn't go so well. In summary: I squealed like a girl for about three minutes.

"Out of all of the places!" I wheeze out, "You kick there?!?!"

"... You embarrassed me." She pout and look away.

I stood up slowly, "Sera legit just asked us a question which was embarrassing!"

"Well, she's the Ace."

"So what?!" I glared at her.

Elaine glared back before sighing, "I'll head out, I told William and Sera about everything. You feeling any better."

I smile and nodded. Mentally wincing at my internal pain in my body. I was not feeling better. The poison may not be strong, but it was still in my body. I need to get it out.

"Imma head to my house. Peace!" I quickly ran off and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I reach my home, Death was already at my doorsteps. With the elevated heart rate from running and stressing about the poison. It quickly coarse through my veins. My ability can heal external wounds like cuts, bruises, etc. Internal wounds like poison takes up alot of my Aura, and that's something I don't have much off.

I stumbled upstairs and quickly went into my room. I went to the closet and pulled out a safe.

I dialed in the codes and reach my hand on a syringe and a antidote shot.

"Here it goes." I pant out. I quickly draw out the blood with the syringe and. Look at the antidote. I quickly took the shot and stab it on my wrist and inject the antidote. It quickly rush into effect and I quickly gasp in relief and fell in my bed.

"I need an expert..." I pulled out of my phone and text to a friend.

<Hey. Nick! You there?!>

Few minutes later, and I haven't gotten a response.

<Gray!>

Another minute has passed and I groan.

'He's probably busy.' I quickly put the syringe in a safe place and went to my laptop, opening up.

"You busy." I heard a voice behind me and my eyes glow and turn to my intruder. Multiple blue aura swords hovering at my target.

Luckily, it was an old friend, "Darian. Can you not spook me like that."

The edgy character rolled his eyes, "Not my fault. Your room is a bit dim."

"And your about to see black when I knock your lights out." I smirk with a closed fist.

Silent overtook us and we just stared for it seemed like hours before we laugh and pulled ourselves in a bro hug.

"Got yourself in a pickle." Darian look at me.

"You could say that." I pulled up an article about EMBER sightings, "My poisoned blood is in the safe if you want it for experimentation."

I see Darian look and pulled out the sample, "Jeez. You must've taken a beaten out there."

"It's hard hiding my ability in a fight. Ten times harder when an opponent has the ability to disable your own ability for a small time period." I groan and pulled up the next article.

"Aight." He look at the sample a bit more, "I'll give the samples back to the docs at Beacon."

"Speaking of Beacon. How is it?" I look.

"Still repairing itself... After my mistakes." Darian looked away.

I looked at him, 'Seems that he's still holding on the past.'

"I know, it isn't my fault, but it was my passion and greed which drove me away." He sigh.

"Darian." I stood up and place my hand on his shoulders, "Steuern, was the main problem of this. So stop acting like a b*tch and man up."

It took him a bit to respond, "Alright. Fine." He shook his head to reality, "I'll tell Oz and the others you said hi."

"Yeah." I smirk, "You do that."

Darian gave me a small salute before melting into the shadows.

I sigh and turn to my laptop and open another article and gasp.

Top Story: EMBER personal kidnapped bystander!

It showed a face of an important person and a friend.

That kidnapped person was Nick Gray.

I shivered. What was EMBER's new objective. Why captured Nick.

The article stated that it was a mile off from where I'm at. EMBER activity is rising.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability Used:

Name: Darian Black

Ability: Manipulative Shadow

Level: 7.2

P:||||||||||||||||||||

S:||||||||||

T:||||||||||||||||||||

R:||||||

D:|||||||||||||||

P-Power
S-Speed
T-Trick
R-Recovery
D-Defense

(A/N: AND BOOM! Finished a chapter! It's a bit short, truly apologize. New characters have been introduced! Who is this Nick Gray?! How does Aoi know him so well?! Find out on the next episode on Dragon B-

Aoi: COPYRIGHT! *Pan smack at the author's forehead*

Author: OW! WTF?!

Aoi: Sorry! I was afraid we might get a copyright strike or some sort.

Author: ... True. Tower of God did censor Poke-

Aoi: SHUT IT! *Another smack*

Author: OKAY! OKAY! Jeez... As always! Support Uru-Chan and her work!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...
108K 3K 87
John has a cousin who also attends Wellston, and who has dethroned Arlo. He rules similarly to Rei, discouraging bullying and doing his best to break...
14.7K 331 17
(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, he knew this place would be the same as i...
54.3K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...