Sexting | Ethan Dolan

graysonugh tarafından

in which ethan texts the wrong number which cause a chaotic mess highest rankings: #8 in ethandolan #1 in eth... Daha Fazla

(WARNING)
(PLAYLIST)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(EPILOGUE)
quick psa

(23)

3.3K 70 90
graysonugh tarafından

'Paige🧜🏻‍♀️'

are you ever coming out?

gray is worried

don't fucking call him that

pais?

what's wrong?

i

fucked up

paisley?

grayson's upstairs

he's in front of the door

fuck

me too

are you crying?

paisely?
Delivered

\\\

PIPER

What a bitch. What a needy fucked up bitch of a sister she is. She fucking sexted the guy I liked behind my own fucking back. And she thought she could get away with it.

I tug at my hair and sigh. It was 9AM in the morning on a Saturday. My dad slept over at the bubble, meaning that I was all alone in the house.

I take a deep breath and open my mouth. I scream. I scream. For the first time, me and my sister, who's become almost a part of me, have an argument.

This is tearing my heart. She's such a liar. I turn to the mirror and immediately see a ton of Polaroids we took together hanging off of its corners.

I rip them off and toss them into the trash can standing under my desk. I kick it and it's contents spill out on the hardwood floor.

I fall to my knees, my palms pressing against my eyes. She was a traitor.

I look up. A long time ago, when we turned 12 and 14, we had promised each other to never let anything or anyone get in our way. We got tattoos.

I glance down at my exposed legs and see it by my ankle. Our parents never found out how we did it, and it's better that way. They would've killed us.

But now the tattoos' meaning has changed for me. It resembles to never backstab anyone. I want to get it removed, right now.

I strip out of my pajamas and raid my closet for something to wear, only to realize that I always wear her clothes.

I choke back on my tears, just thinking about her. I rummage through my hangers and find a plain white t-shirt and boyfriend jeans.

They both appear to be a tad too small and I have to squeeze myself into them. I never wore my own clothes. I shared a closet with her.

I snatch my phone from its charging station and tie my hair up into a lazy ponytail, hopping down the stairs and grabbing a protein bar from the bowl on the dresser in the hallway.

I jump out of my house, my keys in between my teeth as I put my phone into my back pocket and pull it out to unlock my car.

I hop in and start the engine, backing out faster than I ever did in my 17 years of living. I type as I search for Ethan's street and find it quickly on Google Maps thanks to Louis.

Louis is this freak who knows everything about everyone. I think he and Ethan might be friends. But I could easily persuade him, only with $60.

I pull up in front of the supposed address and look up, squinting at the house. More like mansion. If this is the Dolan Household, by lord I am amazed.

I walk up the path to the front porch and climb the three black stone stairs to the front door. On the golden shimmering plate stood in bold letters D O L A N.

I press the buzzer. A girl opens the door and I feel my face fall. She was short, pretty and had glimmering brown eyes, just like Ethan and Grayson.

Her hair was almost waist long, brown with a couple of natural blonde highlights. She was pretty. She wasn't anything like me. I couldn't compare to her.

A tired looking Ethan with messy hair appears behind her, hugging her from behind. "Good morning, you fucker.", he mumbles and she scoffs, shoving him off.

"Sorry, he's had a long night.", she says and I raise an eyebrow. "Did he now?", I grumble and his eyes fall onto me.

He jerks his head up and his jaw drops. "Piper.", he mumbles and bites his lip nervously. I frown but give out a short laugh. The girl smiles awkwardly and walks back into the house past Ethan.

"Piper, I can explain-", he begins to stutter but I cut him off by spinning on my heel and jumping back down the steps. I hear his footsteps follow right behind me.

His hand grips my wrist and his fingers lace around my skin as he pulls me back. My body jerks back, doing a half spin.

"What the hell?", he whispers almost and I tug my wrist free. His eyes are dark, despair haunting the iris as he darts holes into my own.

"I think you mean yourself. Look at you, jumping from one girl to another like a fuckboy. I think you are.", i spit at him and he frowns.

"I don't get it.", he says, shaking his head in complete and utter confusion. "You don't get it! First of all, who the hell was that bitch back there?!", i snap and he sighs, putting his finger on his temple.

He shuts his eyes and bites his lip. "Do I have to tell my sister that you think she's a bitch or can that be excluded when I introduce you?", he questions and my jaw drops.

"Woah, Ethan, I'm so sorry." , I mumble and frown. Of course, how didn't I see the resemblance. She had Grayson's smile and Ethan's face. Or maybe Grayson had her smile and Ethan had her face.

"And what about-", I begin but cut myself off in the middle of my sentence. What if Paisley was me?

"Ethan, I have to confess something, and you're not going to like it. But for this, I'm going to need your phone.", I say and he shrugs, handing me his phone like it means nothing to him.

"Spit it out.", he says and I unlock his phone, scrolling through his contacts and tipping on one named Paisley. I quickly change the number to mine and flip the phone towards him.

"Remember her?", I ask him and he gulps. "Text her.", I order him and he does as he's told. I close my eyes, in all hopes that this will work.

He types in something and sends it off. I open my eyes and take out my phone. I press it into his free hand just as it gives out a chime.

He looks down at the screen. His jaw drops. Then he looks back up at me. I take my phone back and look at his message. 'Ily'

I look back up at him, his eyes swollen with tears as he runs a hand through his hair, pulling painfully at its roots.

"You're Paisley."

\\\

the things people do for love...

today was awfully cute in a way. i was talking about my 5 past suicide attempts with my friends in the break when this freshman came up ( imma sophomore, btw) and was like "if she tries to kill herself, call 911." and my heart just went 'somebody actually cares, thank you jesus for him.' and then he asked me if i liked tacos and i was like 'hell ya'. he handed me one of his tacos and was like "well, ya ain't gunna get this shit in heaven". his future gf is gunna love him, god he's a king🤧👏🏻

anyways, how's your day been going so far? 🐝 sure to check out new chapters of Oblivion and Smut

20 comments + votes for the next chapter;)

xx,cece

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
127K 4K 30
[ COMPLETED ] sequel to part of me | e.d ; through a final test of their relationship, ethan and rylin discover whether or not love is enough. (end...
1.3K 16 16
Imagines of a pair of the most amazing twins :) edit: i wrote this in 2018 so be aware of lots of mistakes lol