[BTS X New member] Male OC...

By Buttercakes134

"H-hi... I-im Ji Sung. A-and I'm Sixteen Years old..." BTS Get a new member and don't like him at first. But... More

Chapter 1"What?!"
Meeting
Blood, Rules and Tears
Hospital
Loved?
Fan-meet
The Bully
Random Bonus
I promise I didn't
America
America part2
America part3
America 4
America part5 (Dont Leave Me)
America part 6
America part 7
America part 8
America part 9
America part 10
America part 11
America part 12 (Bathe me!)
America part 13 (the talk)
America part 14
America part 15 (dance time and... tantrums?)
America part 16
America part 17( Interview)
America part 18
America part 19
America part 20
Leaving America
Shopping
Second 1st day of School
Characters
Meeting
Dream
Dream part2
Concert
School
"Hyung. im scared."
RANDOM BONUS
"I dont love you!"
Concert
"M-mommy?"
"Tell me."
Graduation
America.... AGAIN!!!!!?????
America... again 2
America....again 3
America.....again 4
Back to Korea!.......Again!
"No Hyung! You Rest!"
"No Hyung! You Rest!" p.2
High School reunion Concert?!
Sorry Daddy
Visiting
Comfort and Concert and 8 15 19 16 9 20 1 12
Sibling Time
Fans
"You guys were friends!!!!!????"
Family Time!....Sorta.
Possessive Ji Sung and Submissive Yoongi?
Day Off. (smut)
"What did i do?"
Concert
I'm Comimg Home!
Dance Practice and Little Space
"Hyung....."
"I Care."
Keep Your Mind Off Things.
Yo your going again!
Going Out
"Oh I Know!"
Blood Eyes
Blood Eyes 2.
School reunion 2
Ending

Studio And Park Time

3.4K 63 15
By Buttercakes134

"Hyung! Hyung get up!" Jin was shaken awake by small hands on his back. Jin turned around to see a smilling Jimin.
"Jimin baby, what's up?" Jin asked, sitting up and ruffling Jimins fluffy orange hair.

"It's dance practice! Namjoon-hyung said we are practicing choreography for Baepsae, Mic Drop, and some other ones!' Jimin said excitedly.

"Oh yeah. Ok, I'm up! Is Ji Sung up?"
Jimin nodded. "He got up with Hoseok-hyung."
"Ok. I'll be out in a few minutes. Go eat."
"Okay!"
Jimin jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, nearly bumping into a sleepy Taehyung.

After Jin got done getting dressed, he walked out to the kitchen. Yelling and whining can be heard.
"Jungkook give it to me!" Taehyung chased after Jungkook, who had Taehyungs blanket.

"Jungkook give it back to him." Jin said.
Jungkook pouted and tossed the blanket to Taehyung.

"Alright, everyone eat and get dressed." Jin said.
Everyone ate and got dressed quickly before running out the door and to the van.

"Manager-hyunge dive faster!" Jungkook whined.
"Ya! Be patient! Your lucky I'm even doing this." Bang PD Nim said.

Once they got to BigHit building, they filed out of the van and the Maknae line ran to the building.

Ji Sung was walking with Yoongi, holding his hand tightly.

"Ji Sung," he looked at Namjoon "we are going to teach you the choragraphy to these song okay?"
Ji Sung nodded and looked at the large building again.
He remembered the first time he was here, getting rude stares. But now he was loved by seven people!

Ji Sung smiled lightly.

"Ji Sung come on!" Taehyung ran out of the building and grabbed his arm, pulling him forward.
Ji Sung laughed and ran with him.

Once they made it to the dance studio, the seven boys began setting things up, getting the music and other stuff like that.

"Ok, Ji Sung, you need to watch closely, okay?" Hoseok said.
Ji Sung nodded and sat down.

The members got into position and the music started.

Once they we're done with the first song, Ji Sung started clapping fast, wide smile on his face.
Jungkook smiled at his cuteness and got into position when the second song started

(Just pretend they are in the practice room on Mic Drop. Use your imagination child!)

Ji Sung clapped again. Namjoon laughed and copied him, causing Ji Sung to laugh.

"Alright Ji Sung, you wanna try?" Jimin asked, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
Ji Sung nodded and stood up.

Hoseok taught him the steps then went through it all the way.

"Wow! You learn faster than Jimin!" Hoseok said, patted his back.
Ji Sung smiled and blushed, lowering his head to hide his blush.

"Aww your so cute when you blush!" Namjoon cupped his face.

Ji Sung laughed and cupped Namjoons face.

"Hey stop cupping faces and come here!" Jungkook yelled.
They both walked to the rest of the boys.

"Ok! Uuuuuuh......I have no idea what to do now that we finished." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and looked of into space.

"How about weeeeee goooo toooo the park?" Taehyung said with a smile.

"To the park!" Jin ran out of the room, the others following.

The ran to the park, slowing down when Ji Sung needed to breath.

Once they got there they all split to do their own thing. Jin and Namjoon sat on an empty bench that wasn't occupied by parents, Yoongi and Ji Sung went to the swings, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook played tag in the large field area.

"Yoongi watch this!" Yoongi looked up right when Ji Sung jumped off the Swing.
"Ji Sung!" Yoongi stopped swinging and watched as Ji Sung flew in the air.

Ji Sung landed and fell onto his side.
He sat up quickly and ruffled his hair to get the wood chips out.
"I'm fine!" He called out.

Yoongi sighed in relief and sat back down on his swing.
Ji Sung came back over and sat down.
"Don't scare me like that again!" Yoongi said.
Ji Sung smiled.
"Sorry Hyung."
"It's oka-" "AAAAAAAAH!!!! It's Yoongi!"
Three girls came running over and squealed.

"Can I help you?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Omg! Can we take a picture with you?" One girl asked.
"Sure." Yoongi stood from his swing and grabbed the three girls, wrapping his arms around them before smiling at the phone.

Once she was done they thanked him and ran off squealing about how hot and adorable he was.
"Wait!" Yoongi called after them.
They stopped and turned around, blushing.
"Take a picture with me and Ji Sung too." Yoongi pointed at Ji Sung, who was making a sand castle with the wet sand that he dug up.

The three girls stopped smiling and looked at Ji Sung, then back at Yoongi, faking a smile.
One girl walked up, trying to be cute.
"Y-yoongi Hyung, sorry, but we have to leave. Our parents want us home in a couple minutes." She fake pouted and tilted her head.

Yoongi scoffed and turned away.
"Everyone is so rude these days. Judging people by the way they look." He reached out to Ji Sung, who looked up at him, stopping his hands from morphing the sand into a done shape, and pulled him up by under the armpits.

Ji Sung stumbled a bit before he got his balance.
Yoongi looked at the three girls.
"Learn how to respect people. If you don't, and if I see any of you at any concert, I will personally kick you out myself." Yoongi said, voice void of emotion.

The girls ran off.

And Yoongi smirked.
He picked up Ji Sung and carried him to the bench where Jin and Namjoon were.

"Hey Hyung." Namjoon said.
"Hey Joonie." Yoongi replied, setting Ji Sung on the bench next to Jin.

As they watched the others play, Jin suddenly got a phone call.
"Excuse me." Jin stood up and took out phone.

"Hello?'
"Hello! This is Kim SeokJin right?"
"Yes it is."
"Good! Mr. Kim told me to call you to tell you that Ji Sung at least finish this school year. Or most of it."
"Really!? After what happened?!"
"I'm sorry Jin! It's not my words, it's his!"
Jin sighed.
"Fine. But if anything else as bad as that happens I swear to God I'm gonna sue someone!"
"I would someone too. Anyway! I will tell Mr. Kim! Have a good day!"
"Bey."

He hung up. He sighed and clenched his hands into fist, causing a crack to form on his phone screen.

"Jin-hyung? Is everyone okay?" Namjoon walked up to him.
"My baby has to go back to school to at least finish the rest of the school year. Or 'most of it' apparently." Jin crossed his arms and turned to Namjoon.
"But I said I'd sue someone if something as bad as what happened a couple days ago happened again."
Jin uncrossed his arms.

Namjoon shook his head, not knowing what else to do.

Jin walked past Namjoon and sat next to Ji Sung again, putting his hand on his small shoulder.

"Ji Sung," Ji Sung looked up from playing with Yoongi's fingers.
"you have to continue school. You have to go back tomorrow." Jin sighed softly.
"I-i don't want to." Ji Sung shook his head.
"I'm sorry but you have to." Jin patted his back.
Ji Sung sighed and leaned into Yoongi's chest. And of course Yoongi was sleeping.

"Now, enough with the sad stuff. Lets go get ice cream!" Jin smiled.
Ji Sung gased and smiled, nodded his head and turning to wake up Yoongi.

Jin and Namjoon got the other 4 and they began heading towards the ice cream shop.

"What's your favorite flavor Ji-Ji?" Jimin asked.
"Vanilla?" Ji Sung said unsurely.
"Do you like chocolate? Strawberry? Mint?!" Jungkook asked.
"Nope. I only ever h-had vanilla when my mom brought me one back from her job." Ji Sung explained.

"Oh my poor baby! We are going to let you try every flavor that we get!" Taehyung dramatically hugged him and fake cried.

Ji Sung laughed and continued walking, gripping Jimins hand tightly.

When they entered the ice cream shop, called IceBerg, Ji Sung gasped.
It was so colorful!
It smelled really good, and the color added to the multiple colors of ice cream.

"Ji Sung, what kind do you want?" Hoseok asked.
Ji Sung pointed at a random one.

                  SHERBERT

"Sherbert?"
Ji Sung nodded.
"I like the pretty colors."
Hoseok laughed. He then told Jin what flaver was chosen.

When they sat down with their ice cream, everyone began giving Ji Sung a scoop of their flavor.

"These are good!" Ji Sung said with a smile.
They cooed and laughed as Ji Sung had trouble picking up melted ice cream.

"Alright. I think we're done here." Jin stood and stretched. He looked at the sky.
"We have to get Ji Sung home. He has school tomorrow."

"What?!" Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung slammed their hands onto the table, startling a passing customer.

"Don't worry!" Jin then explained the situation.
"They better not hurt my baby or I swear to God I'm gonna gu-" "Taehyung!"
"Sorry Hyung."
"You better be! Now let's go. Ji Sung needs to get to bed early tonight." Jin picked up a sleeping Ji Sung, who fell asleep a few minutes ago.

Once they got home, Jin tried dressing Ji Sung into more comfortable clothes while he slept.
It was hard but it was successful!

Jin tucked Ji Sung into bed and kissed his forehead before walking out, leaving the door open for Yoongi.

Jin walked to his room and jumped onto the bed, face shoved into the matress.
He groaned, and that groan turned into a scream.
"What are you messed up in the brain about?" Namjoon came into the room, shirtless and towel wrapped around his waist.
Jin looked at him and sighed.
"Why is everything so hard!?" Jin whined loudly, rolling onto his side and kicking his legs childishly.
"Stop being a baby you baby." Namjoon was now in sweats and a T-shirt.
He smacked Jin with his towel them threw it to a random corner in the room.

"Being a 'mom' is hard when you have six grown men to take care of, plus yourself, plus a kid!" Jin buried himself under his blankets and groaned again.

"Just sleep Hyung. It will be fine." Namjoon pulled Jin to his chest and kissed his head.
Jin sighed and melted into his touch, closing his eyes and pushing his face into Namjoons chest.

"You sleep too." Jin said to Namjoon.
Namjoon hummed in understandment and closed his eyes.

They fell asleep peacefully.

But they heard a voice in their dreams.

Saying "Take care of my baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 12K 31
"I'm Park Jimin, I hope we can get along." What happens when the bullies meet their victim after 4 years? #1 jiminxbts category #1 jimincentric cate...
Bravado By Ella

Fanfiction

118 18 5
My blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones. And the scars that mark my body, they're silver and gold.
5K 217 21
Jimin can't trust people, even tough he want to. And thanks Yoongi he will learn how to trust and love. "Can you trust me? Like now, and forever?" #U...
89.4K 2K 41
*SLOWLY EDITING* He bullied you before, but this time it's different, he saved you. He was your savior and your lover. He was the best and worst thin...