Blood Lust Affinity (Sequel )...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

After the chaos that took place, Jungkook is left hysterical. There are no signs that Taehyung is going to li... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 1

7.2K 263 54
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

**Jungkook's POV**

I lifted Taehyung's limp and injured body from the wooden floor. It was extremely waterlogged and moldy. I exited the rundown shack, the rain still going strong. We were supposed to leave today and live in peace. I wonder if everyone else left without me. I began to run back to my house, Taehyung in my arms. I don't even know if the transformation will work since he was so close to death when I did it. After some time, I arrived at the front door to my house, drenched in water. I kicked the door open, not caring about it at this point. 

" Jungkook! Where were....Oh my god. " Jimin said as soon as I entered the house. Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok followed after him. They all had shocked expressions on their face. I felt my emotions threatening to burst again as I dropped to the floor, Taehyung in my lap. My tears subconsciously fell as my friends ran to my side. 

" Jungkook...We need to go. " Yoongi stated. He was the only one managing to keep his cool and it was pissing me off. 

" Fuck off. " I mumbled, Jimin sitting silently at my side while attempting to comfort me. Jin walked over and examined Taehyung with his eyes. 

" Jungkook. His heart isn't beating and he's not breathing......He's probably dea- " Jin started. 

" He's not dead. I refuse to believe that he's dead. I turned him while his heart was still beating. He's going to wake up. " I rambled, not realizing how broken my tone of voice was. I heard Jin sigh while Hoseok was silently watching from the corner. 

" We can't take him on the plane like that. He is covered in injuries and unconscious. People are going to think you are the one who did it. " Jin explained, keeping a calm tone that only pissed me off more. 

" Are you suggesting I leave him here?! " I practically yelled.

" No, I just- " I didn't let him finish his sentence. 

" Pack the RV. We'll go hide in the woods until he wakes up. Then we will leave. " I said, standing up while still carrying Taehyung. Everyone seemed to stop trying to argue with me and left to do as I said. 

" You're coming with. " I stated, standing in front of Hoseok. 

" W-why? " He asked. A tense silence fell between us before I let a small smile form on my face. 

" Imagine how happy he will be when he wakes up and his friend is there! " I said, watching him hesitantly nod and walk off. I walked up the stairs, still holding Taehyung's unconscious form. I placed Taehyung on a bed, not caring if his blood got on the sheets. I stared at his face, letting my hand caress his cheek. 

" I shouldn't have been so negative. Of course, you're going to wake up. " I said, admiring his features, even though he was injured at the moment. I smiled to myself, walking to the closet. I set a pile of clothes on the bed, retrieving things to clean his wounds with from the bathroom. I stood next to the bed, placing the stuff down on the side table. 

" Let's get you cleaned up, darling. " I said, removing his torn up clothing. I cleaned each of his wounds, stopping the bleeding while wiping up all of the dried blood. I dressed him in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt before walking back downstairs with him. I walked into the garage, smiling as my friends were packing up the RV. 

" Why are you smiling? " Jimin asked, seemingly creeped out. 

" Why wouldn't I be? I have my baby here in my arms. " I responded, watching his eyes widen. I ignored his facial expressions, entering the RV. I placed him down on the bed inside the vehicle, positioning him in a way that would be comfortable. 

" Jungkook. " Jin said from behind me. I turned around, meeting his gaze. 

" Are you okay? " He asked, hesitance flickering in his salmon eyes. 

" Yeah, look. His wounds are cleaned and will heal up soon. Then, we just have to wait for him to wake up. He's perfectly fine. " I said, gesturing towards Taehyung. 

" You need to clean yourself up to. You have his blood all over you. " Jin said, staring at my clothes. I looked down, playing with the fabric. 

" Oh, this isn't all his. " I stated, my smile returning to my face at the memory of killing that man. Jin's jaw dropped as he quickly shook his head. 

" I'm not going to ask. Just go shower and change. " Jin said, releasing a heavy sigh. I nodded, skipping out of the RV with Jin following behind me. 

**Jin's POV**

I waited for Jungkook to disappear inside his house before calling everyone over. We stood in a small circle in his garage. 

" I don't think he's okay. " Jimin said, stating the obvious. Yoongi and Hoseok both nodded in agreement. 

" What's wrong with him? He didn't act like this earlier. " Hoseok said. He is new to Jungkook's erratic behavior. He finally stopped it when Taehyung appeared in his life, but it's coming back. 

" Earlier he still thought the person he loves was fine and safe. " Jimin said. I watched as Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin, staying silent mostly. 

" I can tell you guys exactly what he's doing. " I said, keeping an eye on the door to make sure Jungkook wasn't coming in. He isn't in a good mental state and could easily flip out if he saw we were talking about him. 

" Tell us, Jin. " Yoongi stated. This was the first time he has spoke in this conversation. 

" He's trying to protect himself. He has gone into a mental state where he is forcing himself to feel false happiness and hope to replace the worry, fear, and sadness that he was feeling before. Truthfully, he doesn't handle those emotions well and never has. " I explained, remembering how he acted when I first saved him from Malign. He didn't want to leave the country then, so I had to threaten them. I told them that a war would start if they forced him back to their cult. Them, being the dumb fucks that they are, decided that they will try to get him to come back willingly. It hasn't worked for four hundred years and Jungkook has been trying to get them to stop. I'm betting the reason they tried to kill Taehyung is that they thought he would break down and they would be able to worm him back in. Obviously, that isn't what happened. 

" Jin, do you honestly believe that Taehyung is going to wake up? " Yoongi asked. I let silence fill the area before releasing a loud sigh. 

" There is obviously a chance. Jungkook said he was still alive when he turned him. However, that chance is small and the chance of him dying is much greater. With his condition, I honestly don't think he is going to wake up. " I said, cursing myself when I saw Jungkook standing in the corner. 

" Do you have no faith in him?! " Jungkook yelled, causing everybody to turn in his direction. 

" Jungkook, did you hear what I said. " I said, trying to stay calm. 

" Yes. You said you think my baby is dead! " He said, clearly angry. 

" No, I mean before that. " I said, watching him stomp towards the RV. He opened the door, turning back to face me. 

" I don't give a fuck about what you said. Fine if you all are going to lose hope in him, that shows how much you care. " He said, disappearing inside the vehicle after slamming the door shut. I sighed, turning away from the RV.

" Don't take it too seriously, Jin. Let's hope Taehyung is alive with him. He needs our support. If it turns out that he isn't, then we will be here for him. Besides, we all know how upset and scared you secretly are. You really cared about him. " Jimin said, giving me a quick hug. 

" If I break down and get upset, it isn't going to help Jungkook. " I said, stopping myself from crying. 

" I know. Everyone here has already gone and cried in private. Don't think you are alone. " Jimin said, giving me a comforting smile. He is always good at making people feel better. I sighed, nodding. They are right, I need to try and support him more. I just don't want him to get his hopes up for something that has such a low chance of actually happening, but it seems he already has. 

**AUTHORS NOTE**

HIIII

Welcome to the start of Blood Lust Affinity! I know you all have been waiting for this and I'm so happy to announce that the first chapter is here!

Feel free to give me your opinions because I love hearing them. 

-Eu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.7K 29
Highest ranking: #362 in Yoonkook and #268 in Namseok Taehyung noticed how scared the boy was and grinned devilishly as he saw how well defined was J...
376K 27.6K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
10.7K 894 52
We never know what comes next in our life. Life is unpredictable they say. That was what KIM TAEHYUNG believed until the forehead kiss which later t...
255K 10.2K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...