Seraph Of The End X Reader On...

By Mexehanort

Seraph of the end X reader One shots. Requests closed, just for a little while so I can catch up! Highest ran... More

Requests are Open!
Crowley X Shy!Reader-Forgotten Introductions!
Yuuichiro X Vampire!Reader
Lest Karr X Reader-Personal Guards
Lacus X Reader
Guren X Reader
Guren X Reader X Mika
Mika X Reader
Urd Geales X Reader
Lucal X Reader
Yoichi X Reader
Asuramaru X Reader
Lest Karr X Reader
Guren X Reader - "Prettier, cooler and sexier."
Mikaela X Reader
Rene X Reader
Lacus X Reader
ONS Watch Twilight
Yandere!Ferid X Reader
Ferid X Suicide!Reader (Only form of death.)
Modern AU! Asuramaru X Reader (Bad hair day)
Guren X Reader- Nearly Lost you
Asuramaru X Reader
Narumi X Reader
25 Owari no Pick up Lines
Mika X Reader Part 2 《Sinners of the End》
Asuramaru X Sister!Reader
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
SPECIAL: Ferid X Yukino
SPECIAL: Mika X Veronica
SPECIAL: Yoichi X Ryuu
SPECIAL: Yoichi X Yorokobi
SPECIAL: Crowley X Sharon
SPECIAL: Guren X Katzumi
Mika X Reader
Krul X Reader 《Y/N, Y/N, let down your hair~》
Yoichi X Reader (Modern AU)
Mika X Reader Part 3 《Mika and (Y/N)》
Lest Karr X Reader 《Victor and Yuri, your Gift》
Regarding the Current Update schedule
Urd Geales X Reader
Halloween AU Asuramaru X Reader
Asuramaru X Human! Reader
All of the current Requests
Asuramaru X Reader - Christmas AU
New cover
Lest Karr X Reader
Mika X Reader Part 4 《Just another ugly Seraph》
Closing Requests! FOR NOW
AN/// Hey...
Asuramaru Requests
Guren X Reader 《Feeble Whispers in the Nothingness》
Ferid X Crowley
A/N: Ferid X Crowley
A/N: The Was and Were situation + Updates
Regarding Updates this month
Mika x Depressed Reader 《Part 2》
Another 25 Owari No Pick Up Lines

Mika X Depressed Reader 《Part 1》

3.6K 80 11
By Mexehanort

A/N; I'm warning you. If you're gonna get triggered, then don't read. And in this, Mika has VERY UNCONVENTIONAL ways of making Y/N feel better. This isn't the way to make somebody feel better, so if you know someone suffering with depression don't take a leaf out of Mika's book. 😅 So before anybody starts coming at me bitching about how Mika is to Y/N, just don't because the whole point of this is to be a fucked up relationship. Thanks. 😇

The vampires had taken everything from you. And now you was one of them. It wasn't the life you wanted and nothing about immortality sounded pleasant.

You were sat in the back garden of Ferid's mansion, wondering how on earth you got here. Technically, it was all his fault. If he hadn't met you, you'd have been able to live out the rest of your human life as a somewhat functional member of society. Sure, you had been diagnosed with Depression from a young age following the death of your parents at the hands of him but you had managed to channel at least 40% of your brain into functioning adequately. But then the Catastrophe struck, in more way than one.

When you saw him, you should have put two and two together. He looked exactly the same as the brightly dressed male who had slaughtered your parents in front of you with his own bare hands. Of course he was the same person as the vampire who was stood in front of you. But everything had happened way too fast. One minute he was pulling you towards him, then he was staring at the scars on your wrists. And then suddenly you was waking up with a thirst for human blood.

Your transition had been smooth and relatively painless. Unlike Mikaela who was a half vampire living off Queen Kruls blood, Ferid didn't have that kind of patience or authority, so he rammed a vial of human blood down your throat and you had been stuck as a fully fledged vampire ever since.

As you can imagine, you and Mika don't get along much. You had never really spoken to him, nor given him the time of the day. He had what you wanted. He wasn't a vampire. No matter how many times Ferid managed to remedy that by adding to the end of your argument a rather tired and impatient "Not yet" the fact still stood.

He had been trying to make you both on sympatical terms ever since you had turned. Heavens knows why.  Lacus had alluded to something about Seraph's, but your disinterest had ceased you from listening any further than that.

"Ferid told me that you don't like me because I'm a half vampire. I'm sorry that I don't fancy being a disgusting bloodsucker like you."

You blinked and glanced upwards, face shifting into a scowl. Mikaela was the person who was speaking to you, his arms crossed and a stubborn look on his face. So he thought you didn't like him because you were disgusted by how he didn't want to be a vampire, and now he was telling you to deal with it? This was ridiculous.

"You've got the wrong idea." You snapped, before realising that that just sounded like a lame defence. He was narrowing his eyes at you, clearly seeing it that way too.

"Do you really think I want to be a vampire? I don't like you because you've got a get out of jail free card, and I'm stuck here being a shitty bloodsucker for the rest of my life." You clarified, standing up and going to walk away.

There was a sharp tug on your wrist, and a quick glance down clarified Mika had reached out to grab your hand. You looked back to him, confused.
"I'm sorry...It's nice to see a vampire who doesn't want to be one." He stated, blue eyes softened in sympathy for you.

You simply scowled at him, tugging your wrist free and walking off once more.

◇ ◇ ◇

"What do you want to do today?" Mika asked, his head peering over your covers.
"Stay in bed." You responded, pulling the covers over your head and hiding away from him.

It was like this every day. It had been for the past three weeks. And it would probably stay that way. Your motivation to leave your room had dissipated so much that even food wasn't compelling enough.

"Y/N...You need to get out of bed. Queen Krul wants us to go on a mission. She said if you don't get up, she'll come over and force you up herself. Disobeying that would be treason." Mika spoke softly, and the idea of being forced out of bed was so horrific you wanted to cry.

Tears pricked your eyes as you heard the tell tale sound of the blonde giving up on you. He sighed, and his soft footsteps padded out the room, followed by a soft click of the door.

After your confrontation in the garden, you and Mika had grown closer. A lot closer, actually. So much so, that you'd go as far as to call him a friend. But it was a dangerous friendship. The closer you got to him, the more it became prevalent to you that he had what you wanted. And the more you realised that, the more you tried to distance yourself. It probably hurt him, seeing how much you would withdraw for him whenever the subject of vampirirsim (and his lack thereof) arose.

◇ ◇ ◇

You awoke in the middle of the night. You kept doing so, out of pure hunger. Nobody was delivering you any blood seeing as it was your own choice to stay in bed, and nobody seemed that arsed about the consequences.

But it was painful. Really, really painful. You awoke to painful twists and gurgles of your stomach, throbbing pain in the sides of your head. Your throat was so dry  it was getting hard to talk, and your senses had sharpened immensely.

You knew that Mika was walking to your room before he had even started walking up the stairs, and by the time he reached your room you had your head thrust deep under the covers, hands over your ears. But even hiding under the covers couldn't save you from a specific, rather peculiar smell. You peeked up, not at all surprised to see a glass of red liquid inches away from your face.

Blood.

Mika had bought you blood.

Your fangs were so sharp they were pricking wounds of anticipation into your lips.

"You need to drink, Y/N. You can't turn into a demon." He spoke firmly, and judging by the tone of his voice, he was done with your shit.

"I don't want to." You managed to croak, hiding back under the covers again. Damn. It smelt so good.
"So you'd rather turn into a demon than stay a vampire? That's even worse, Y/N. Stop being so stubborn." He insisted.
"I'd rather die. I want to die."

There was a sharp intake of breath, and suddenly the cover was pulled away from you. Mika was looking down at you, pissed.

"You'll drink this whether you want to or not. And you're getting out of bed. And you're going to smile, and laugh, and be the normal Y/N that you was when you was a human. That's what your going to do."

"I was never a normal human, Mika. The day Ferid turned me, I tried to kill myself." You croaked, but Mika shook his head.
"Drink. Then talk." He thrusted the glass a little closer to your face.

It smelt good.

It was tempting...

Fuck it.

You snatched the glass out of his hand, tipping it down your throat with a soft moan. It was embarrassing making such sounds, but the blood was so good.

Mika looked down at you with a smirk.
"What?" You asked with a slight blush, only now getting embarrassed. The pain had gone, and your throat had cleared. You wanted more. More blood. A lot more.
How had you been so against it before? The pleasure it gave you was...exhilarating. It made you shiver in anticipation.

"You got so excited by blood..." He mumbled, more to himself than anybody else. Your face heated up as he continued to speak, the smirk on his face growing as he leaned in closer to you. "But I know what would make you more excited."

He was so close to you. His breath fanned out across your cheek as you retreated back to lie on your bed. He followed, leaning fully over you now as his face drew closer and closer. You felt a nibbling sensation on your neck, and it made you gasp.

"Mika~what are you doing~" You wanted a few minutes later, as he pulled away. A blush patterned both of your faces, but somehow he was still smirking.
"Don't talk. Just live a little." He whispered, reaching in once more.

A few seconds later, and your lips had connected.

A few minutes later, and you was both feeling every inch of each other.

A few hours later, and you had both completely forgotten the pains of the day, giving into pleasure more than once.

A/N: This wasn't supposed to be a 2 parter, but the idea of developing on this fucked up relationship intrigues me. 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7K 20
Nico di Angelo x Reader One-Shots (Completed) Enjoy my imagines including the son of Hades himself! Please enjoy the glamour of the precious boy hims...
336K 6.1K 31
This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. 👇Highest Rank Achieved👇 1st in 'KarmaAkabane' 4rth in 'Xreader' I'm...
154K 2.3K 13
[Completed] ❴Request Ended❵
296K 7.3K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)