The Stripper Who Cried Wolf

By Mysterious-x-Girl

Fawn is a beautiful stripper that hates her job, hates her family and hates her life. Jordan is an alpha were... More

The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 1
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 2
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 3
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 5
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 6
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 7
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 8
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 9
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 10
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 11
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 12
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 13
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 14
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 15
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 16
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 17
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 18
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf 2 - Chapter 1
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf 2 - Chapter 2
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf 2 - Chapter 3

The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 4

45.2K 610 47
By Mysterious-x-Girl

Chapter 4

I lounged in my office, nursing a whisky bottle and feeling sorry for myself as I sat in the only chair I hadn't decapitated.

I hadn't talked to Fawn for over two weeks and I was at a loss. My wolf lost control at the slightest annoyance. My home was completely trashed and I was always drunk. I pulled her number up almost all the time and debated on calling her. When I did have the guts to call, she never answered.

Secretly, hearing her voice on her voicemail was the only pleasure I could experience.

"Okay, get your dumb ass up," Alana's voice came from the doorway.

"What do you want?" I muttered, staring into the whisky bottle.

I saw a flash of movement as Alana walzed over to me and slapped me across the head. As a werewolf that didn't hurt me - but if I wasn't I'd be putting in claim for whiplash.

"Now that I've knocked some pathetic sense into you, I'd just like to say that that felt so good," Her grin was wider than the earth, "Why are you drownin' your sorrows, huh?"

"You know why," My voice was so low, I doubted anyone would have heard it.

"Ah, so this is about Fawn," Alana nodded, taking the whisky bottle out of my hands. "Well you're both obviously drowning your sorrows,"

"What do you mean!" I exclaimed, my head snapping up. "Have you talked to her?"

"We're like the best of friends, you stupid muppet," Alana snapped, putting the whisky bottle back in the cupboard.

I jumped up and growled, "Give me your phone,"

"Hell no! And don't you be giving me that attitude because I'll slap you again!"

"Alana, this is serious!" I ran my hand over my shaven head and rubbed down my chin."

"Jordan, you're a mess. You stink of drink and god knows what else," She waved her hand, scrunching her face up. "I thought someone died in here, for God's sake. Get a shower and I'd suggest scrubbing yourself with bleach, boy,"

I looked at her bag and dove for it. Normally, I'd never go through a womans bag because of all the dark, evil things in there but this was an emergency.

"Oi, give me my bag back!" Alana charged over to me, "Boy, I'm seriously gunna ram this designer shoe up your asshole and give you such a smack!"

I leapt into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Jordan!" She banged on the door. "I'm telling you, now. If you don't get out of this bathroom I'll flush your head down the toilet! I'm being serious!"

I ignored her and went through her bag for her phone. I found it alone with a strip of condoms.

"Sis, it's good to know you're being safe and all. But once I've won Fawn back, every guy you've been with is going in the garden with me for a while," I growled, fiddling with the phone. "And you're going in a nunary,"

"What can I say? The men love me. And as for the nunary, I don't wanna make the choire boys get erections when they see me in a nun outfit!" I could imagine her fluffing her hair up while the banging stopped for a minute. "Jordan she isn't even in the country. She found a little sugar daddy who whisked her off to the Bahamas for wild sex."

"I know you're lying," I growled, feeling the wolf stirr at the thought of her with another man. "Don't ever say things like that again!"

"Okay, maybe I was lying!" She started banging harder, "But I'm not about what I'm going to do to you when I get in there!"

Again, I ignored her as I found Fawn's number. I quickly pressed the call button and waited patiently for her to answer.

"Hey, Alana. Sorry I didn't answer as quick. I was just getting out of the shower," Her sweet, sweet voice came through, breathless.

I couldn't say anything. The image of her golden skin all wet from the shower left me speechless. I could almost picture myself licking her skin as he wild blonde hair dripped down her back.

"Alana?" Her voice shook me out of my deep, deep thoughts. "Alana, are you okay?"

"Fawn...," I whispered, the pleasure of hearing her voice overwhelmed me.

"Jordan?" She quizzed, full of surprise.

"Fawn, the asshole's took my phone, girl!" Alana screamed, banging harder. "Jordan I'm seriously murdering you!"

"Is that Alana?" The sweet voice asked in my ear, faltering a little.

"Yes, umm..," I played with the words to say, "I took her phone and locked myself in the bathroom and now she's going to kill me.

This time her voice was harder, "I told you I don't want to talk to you. Goodbye, Jordan."

And then there was nothing... until Alana started describing ways of how she was going to beat me.

I stared at the phone, my heart plummeting, already missing her voice. My wolf had it bad.

Silently, I opened the door.

A hand collided with my face, "I'll kill you!" Alana started beating me, "You silly asshole! You ruined everything!"

"Ow!" I growled as she kneed me in the golden area. I crumpled to the floor as she continued to thump me.

"I almost had her!"

"What do you mean, Alana?" I felt defeated.

Her fist connected with my ribs, "I almost had her call you!"

"What?" My eyes snapped open.

"What do you think I've been doing for the past two weeks?" She demanded. "I've been singing your praises to her!"

I closed my eyes.

I'd royally fucked up.

"I think she's my mate," I whispered, head in hands.

Alana stopped hitting me, "Seriously?"

"I've never felt anything like this before," I muttered, "Even my wolf calls for her to answer him when he howls."

"Congrat's little bro," She pattered me, then punched me. "If you've ruined my friendship with her, you're going to the pound!"

"Ow," I muttered, this not hurting really. I think she just felt good about herself when she thought she hurt me.

When Alana left I had a shower, got dressed and headed to the club.

But once again she wasn't there.

I sat in my apartment in silence, tears thretening to fall. I hadn't been to work, pretending I was ill. And I hardly left my apartment.

Hearing Jordan's voice shook me up. It brought back feelings I were denying myself.

I found myself constantly thinking about him. Sometimes it was my own curiosity, but most times it was Alana talking about him.

There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I called through the intercom.

"It's Alana, girl. Let me up!" Her loud voice came.

"You're not with anyone are you?" I asked, my eyes narrowing.

"Nope,"

I let her up and opened the door for her.

"Girl, Jordan is outta his mind!" She was furious. "That asshole took my bag and his in the bathroom! I swear I was ready to murder him!"

"What are you dressed up for?" I looked over her outfit which was a short green dress on, her hair done up and her make-up plasted on.

"We're going out partying!" She spun around, "so get ready, girl!"

I sighed, "I'm not in the mood, Alana."

"Well you better get in it because I don't wanna beat some sense into you as well." She went over to the fridge and pulled a bottle of wine out. "I'm thinking about getting you two on Jerry Springer, you know. "I'm a stripper and you're an assole" is the title I'm seeing,"

I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm not going out but I'll happily get drunk here,"

A grin spread acoss Alana's face, "Let's party," She started dancing to no music. "You could show me some moves, girl!"

I laughed and turned the music channel on the TV as she came in with two large glasses of wine.

I had to admit, I did have fun. We danced and we laughed and I showed her some moves. By one AM we were both sprawled on the floor with the next door neighbours banging on the wall.

"Turn it down! People are trying to sleep!"

"Yeah well people are trying to party, you STD infected moron!" Alana boomed. "Shut the fuck up! Geez, is it a crime to have fun these days?"

I burst into a fit of giggles as Alana stuck her fingers up at the wall, muttering something about electocuting his balls off.

There was a sound of wailing suddenly outside and flashes of red.

"Fawn, I think the police are here," Alana whispered, crawling over to the window to peep out. "Ask them if they want a free lapdance if they try to arrest us,"

I laughed harder and tried to crawl over to the window. The room spun and I felt like I was going to be sick.

"OH DAMN! I've scored. Hot firemen, girl! Hot firemen!" Alana boomed, pulling the blinds open.

"Is the apartment on fire?" I slurred, managing to look outside.

"No, next doors bin is on fire, though," She shrugged, "Burn baby burn!"

I saw four firemen get out of the truck as Alana opened the window.

"Hey boys! My bedrooms on fire!" Alana shouted, "Mind coming in there naked to help me put it out?"

"Alana!" My eyes grew wide as I laughed harder.

"Come on boys, I'm a virgin you know! Nicve and tight!" She screamed to the whole street. "And my friend who's a stripper just taught me how to pole dance! Mind if I pop to the station and show you?"

"Hey!" I stood up, seeing two of the firemen grinning at us from below.

Before I could say anything, Alana pulled her dress off baring her breasts at them.

"Boy's my panties are on fire!"

I fell to the floor in laughter.

"Watch this, Fawn!"

I watched as Alana ran over to the kitchen, pulled out my jug and filled it with water. She drunkenly ran back over to the window, slide her leg out and poured a little water over it.

I laughed and stuck my hand out of the window, swishing the jug so water went all over her.

"Fuck Fawn!" Alana's voice full of shock. "That. Is. Cold!"

I laughed as some of the firemen whistled at Alana.

"Well, I'm leaving my number at the door," One of the firemen said. Another agreed.

"I want the dirty one,"

"I'll have the blonde,"

"You can't have the blonde because if anyone is having her, its me." A voice came. "And the other one is my sister so would you kindly do your job and fuck off," It wasn't a question.

I almost fell out of the window as I saw Jordan leaning against his car.

"Jordan, you best leave," I slurred, "I'm drunk so I might say things I don't mean."

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me," He simply replied.

"Well you'll be waiting a while then," I said matter-of-factly, and shut the window.

As five AM creapted forward, he still stood outside.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Alana said, slugging back a mouthful of wine.

"Because," I replied, shrugging. "It's not going to work out,"

"You'll never know unless you try," Alana retorted, "So just hear him out."

"No, I muttered, stubbornly. I got some more wine out of the fridge and poured myself a big glass.

I fell asleep to the sound of Alana's snoring, passed out on the sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.5K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...
161K 7.4K 44
Hunter is the firstborn son of the infamous Beast, a hybrid of an Undead and a werewolf. The rightful heir of both the Pack and the Deads. But he doe...
1.5K 37 35
Taliah has two siblings she loves more than anything, a younger less caring brother and a joyful seven year old sister. Taliaha's brother discovers a...
1.2M 40.1K 39
Kyle is the Alpha of the White Shadow Pack. For years, he searched for his mate and never found her. When he finally finds his soul mate, she is not...