Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

By kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

1

32.4K 475 543
By kvcchvn

~Instead of writing (y/n) i'm just going to use the name (Elena) and any descriptions but you guys just change it to your name and your descriptions because I personally hate how it looks with "(Y/N)" so I'm just going to see how it works without that, but your 16 and your quirk is forcing pain all through someone's body whenever you want by looking at them.
By the way keep in mind this is just a book, Things I put in it won't be the same as the anime and I'll fix spelling once it's done~

•ELENA'S POV•

"Mum I'm only 16 do you really need to arrange that right now"

"It's better to be prepared, this way you shouldn't get distracted by foolish boys"

"Shoto could be foolish, do you even know him" I said putting my dishes in the sink

"You will call him by Todoroki and you will be polite, what's done is done" my mother replied not moving her eyes from her phone.

I started to put my books in my bag just as a knock on the door caused my mothers eyes to shoot up at me. She walked round the island in the kitchen and turned me to face her so she could straighten me up to her standards.

After flattening out my skirt and school top she turned me to face away from her and tied my hair behind my shoulders then passed me my bag.

"Much more nicer done up than left out to do it's own thing, now smile and be nice" she said pushing me down the hall towards the door my father had opened.

"Hello Todoroki, so nice to see you" my mum spoke sounding how all mums do when trying to make a good impression.

"Good morning" he replied showing a small smile.

I pulled my bag onto my back and placed a kiss on my mums cheek followed by my dads then walked outside pulling the door closed behind me.

"Hey" I said hearing my mum argue behind the door with my father on how rude i was.

"Hey" he replied looking behind me clearly hearing them as well.

I walked down the path and pulled the tie in my hair letting it fall out how it was before my mum mothered it to her likings.

"Sorry about that" I laughed waiting for him to catch up.

Walking to school was a usual thing but having to walk with him was not what I expected to happen when I first seen him around.

"It's okay, same stuff happens at home" he said walking along side me
"My sister tells me every morning, Be polite and be a gentleman" he mocked.

"Same with my mum, my fathers eased up on it all but I don't think she ever will" I replied to him watching the other school kids walk towards the gates.

The walk to school wasn't long which made it easier to handle the awkwardness between the two of us, clearly Todoroki thought that too.

"So my father thinks we should be eating lunch together and trying to spend time together besides class" he said not looking at me

"And what do you think?" I asked looking back towards the gates seeing all the usual girls waiting for him to get there so they could obsess over him like always.

"I wouldn't mind, it'd stop the girls from following me around" he shrugged
"Could help sort out the awkwardness between us but it's really your decision" he added stopping just before the gates and looking at me.

I could see momo coming down the path to meet me where she always did before school and kept my eyes on her thinking about what he had said.

"Yeah sounds good" I replied turning back to Todoroki who was already playing oblivion to the girls calling out to him.

"Okay I'll see you after class" he said as he started walking off towards the doors.

"You are probably the luckiest girl at this school ever" I could hear the tease in the familiar voice from behind me.

"If you mean luckiest as in so lucky I don't get to choose who I love, then sure" I replied turning to look at the girl smirking at me.

"Oh come on like having to marry him when your older would be so bad, look at him"

"It's not that, it's just I don't understand why they have to arrange it now or why they even had to tell us, we're only 16 and it's made everything weird between us" I said watching him walk inside.

"Sticking their claims on your guys quirks" momo laughed
"A kid with yours and his quirk, could you imagine it" she added as we both fell into step walking into school.

"My quirk isn't that good" I said pulling the door open and letting momo walk in first.

"Oh would you shhh" she laughed

"Out of the way extras!" We heard yelling from behind us causing us to move to the sides of the hall.

"Could be worse" momo whispered watching bakugou walk pass

"Your parents could have picked him" she added.

"Even if Todoroki didn't exist my mum would never allow that" I replied carrying on walking.

"Geez your just not in the mood today are you it's a Wednesday lighten up"

"I just don't understand why they care about what quirk my kid has, especially that much that they want to arrange who I'm to marry when I'm older" I said walking into the class.

I sat next to momo in the back corner with bakugou in front of me and Todoroki on the other side of the class.

Aizawa always took his time getting to class which made it perfect for bakugou to annoy me every morning.

I sat back in my chair, folded my arms and stared at the back of his head whispering to myself.

"3.....2.....1"

Once I reached one he pushed his chair on it's two back legs kicked his feet up and leant right back so he was practically laying on my desk looking up at me.

"Elena"

"Katsuki"

He had the same stupid smirk plastered on his face as he always did.

"How's your day been" he said moving his hands from his pockets and putting them behind his head.

"Good"

"I heard some interesting news on the way in" he replied moving his eyes to look at momo then back at me.

"Lovely"

"Something about you having to marry for your quirk" he continued as his smirk grew wider.

I looked over at Todoroki who hadn't noticed what was going on but bakugou caught on and looked to see where I was looking.

"That's not surprising" he laughed

He sat up properly still laughing about what he thought he had figured out.

"What's his problem with you?" Momo whispered leaning over in her chair so much I thought she'd fall.

"Long story" I replied rubbing my head.

When Aizawa came in he climbed into his sleeping bag and zipped it up then stood there staring for what felt like ages before he started talking.

"Today your simply going to pair up and go on a scavenger hunt" he said

I caught Todoroki looking at me and nodded my head understanding what he meant straight away.

"Don't bother picking pairs because I have a list here of who I'm to pair up" Aizawa added looking down on the table in front of him.

"Stand when you hear your name, meet your pair at the door the list are on the table next to it you can go once your names called"

"tokoyami And Mina
tsuyu And iida
Uraraka And midoriya
Todoroki And momo"

I could feel momo's eyes on me and looked at her to see her wide eyed with her mouth dropped open.

"I'll uh wait at the door for you" she whispered standing up and walking out the door.

I nodded watching Todoroki look at me as he followed her out.

"Elena"

"Oh sorry yes?"

"Your partners with bakugou, I've called it out to you three times now and you haven't moved" Aizawa said looking at me.

"Oh right"

I stood up and noticed bakugou leaning against the door with a smirk on his face as I walked over and pushed it open causing him to fall backwards.

"My apologies" I said sarcastically as I walked around him over to momo and Todoroki.

"No worries the view down here is fine" I heard him call out once I reached them causing my cheeks to go a light shade of pink.

"Well now I feel even worse for you" momo said trying not to laugh.

"You and Todoroki can go together if you want" she added

I went to speak but was interrupted by an arm wrapping around my waist and picking me up over their shoulder.

"No fucking way!" Bakugou said as he started walking off with me still on his shoulder.

"I'll be alright I'll see you when I get back" I groaned as he turned the hall so I could no longer see them.

I saw the piece of paper with the list on it in his pocket and pulled it out while he carried on walking down the school halls with me on his shoulder.

"These are so childish" I said looking at the list.

"Something red, because it's necessary to find something red and take a photo of it" I added.

"Just take a photo of your cheeks"

"What's that suppose to mean" I questioned

Instead of replying he placed his hand on my leg as high up on my thigh as he could and slowly slid it higher.

"Let me go" I said feeling my cheeks redden.

He put me back on my feet laughing as I pushed him away from me flattening my skirt back down.

"Something sharp and something to eat" I said turning away from him and walking down the hall a bit.

"So let's go to the cafeteria then" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me the other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.8K 35
"𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲?" "𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨�...
1.1M 19.4K 118
No requests
315K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
907K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...