RWBY: The Dragon's Rose

By c12376

Y/n and Jack,your best friend,were doing their regular school day,until both of you felt something off from a... More

RWBY Vol.1 Prologue
Rwby Vol.1 Part 1
Rwby Vol.1 Part 2
Rwby Vol.1 Part 3
Rwby Vol.1 Part 5
Rwby Vol.2 Part 1
Rwby Vol.2 Part 2
Rwby Vol.2 Part 3
Rwby Vol.2 Part 4
Rwby Vol.2 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 3 Part 1
?̵̧̛̣̘͈͙̗̤̓̓̄̀̾̽̏̆́̽͝?̴͓̩̤̞̺̙̗̃?̸̡͍̭̻͕̪̳̩̦̗͊̍̌̉͝
Rwby Vol.3 Part 2
Rwby Vol.3 Part 3
Rwby Vol.4 Part 1
Rwby Vol.4 Part 2
Rwby Vol.4 Part 3
...?
Rwby Vol.5 Part 1
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 3
Character Short: Y/n
Rwby Vol.6 Part 1
RWBY Vol.6 Part 2
Rwby Vol.6 Part 3
Rwby Vol.6 Part 4
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 2
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 3
RWBY Vol.7 Part 4
RWBY Vol.7 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 7 Part 6
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 3
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 4
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 6
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 7
Rwby Vol.8 Part 8
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 9
Explanation
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 10
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 11
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 12
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 13
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 14

Rwby Vol.1 Part 4

2.6K 23 27
By c12376

Your POV

I was peacefully sleeping on my bed,or so would i thought.I feel something on the left side of my body. I opened my eyes tiredly and a blushing red Ruby is in front of my face.

You:Yes,Ruby?

Ruby shrieked and quickly get off me,then i see Leis and Yang smirking evilly.

You:Jack,did you,somehow,convinced Yang to,i'm guessing,push Ruby into me while i'm sleeping? You know you two have a few things in common.

I get up and they were stating at me,i realised that i have no shirt on. Ruby is blushing even harder now.

You:Im going to shower Leis | Jack:Alright.

Jack's POV

Ruby:YOUDONTHAVETOLITERRALYMAKEMEFALLFORY/N! (blushing red Ruby just realized that she accidentally said that out loud,and covers her mouth) | Yang:Dont worry,Ruby! For once,it was handsome's idea over here,not mine. (i slightly blush at Yang's complement) | Ruby:W-Whatever,lets go back to our dorm and get ready for the field trip. | Me:Mkay,ill see you girls later. Ill get Gemini and Aries polished and ready for any 'just in cases'

Yang:Alright,see you there Leis. (I blushed heavily when she said my nickname,while she chuckles and leave our dorm)

After they leave,i polished said weapons and soon Y/n comes out,i get a towel and take a shower,i almost forgot that when Y/n is in the shower,he usually dont hear anything because he's either deep in thought or in his little day-dreaming land.

Y/n:Thanks for polishing Gemini,Leis! | Me:No problem!

*Timeskip to the Forever Falls*

Holy...the scenery here is absolutely beautiful!

Glynda:Yes students,the Forest of Forever Falls is indeed beautiful. (DID SHE READ MY MIND?!) But we are not here to sight-see. (I think we already did) Prof. Peaches asked all of you to collect sample from the trees deep inside this forest. And i'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so. (totally not putting fear into us,no!!!!!)

Suddenly Glynda stop and turn to look at us.I heard some clinking sounds,i turn around and i think Jaune bumped into Cardin with a tray of jars.

Glynda:Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. (she shows a jar full of the sap) However,this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm,so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock. Have fun!

Cardin:C'mon buddy! Let's go.

Jaune stands there for a few seconds and followed Cardin.

Me:I dont like this one bit. | Y/n:Me too,but let Jaune do the right thing,if...that ever happens

I go to a tree and stab it slightly,soon the resin start to come out and slowly filling the jar and sheathe Aries. I check Y/n and he did a diagonal slash,the resin comes out in a faster rate than mine. He looks at me and smirks. He always has a quick thinking mind.

Me:Hey Y/n,what's your semblance? | Y/n:Swift reflex,basically giving me a faster reaction time than normal. What about yours? | Me:I don't know... | Y/n:Let me see your aura.

Meanwhile,3rd person view

Cardin's team is lazily sitting down while Jaune is doing their dirty work,he soon comes out with jars filled with sap,he outs them down and crashes on the grass floor

Cardin:Hey. Great work,Jauney boy. Now that wasn't too hard,was it? | Jaune:I think i'm allergic to this stuff...(he says with is allergies acting up) | Cardin:Great,great,great. So,Jaune,i bet your asking yourself, "why did my buddy Cardin ask me to collect 7 jars of tree sap,when there's only five of us?" | Jaune:That is one if the many questions that i have asked myself today,yes.

Cardin:Well,come with me and you'll find out. | Jaune:Oh...(he gulps out of fear)

Cardin's team including Jaune looks over to the cliff edge and see team RWBY and NPR getting their jars filled while team DL is a few meters away from them.

Jaune:Cardin,what's going on? | Cardin:Payback | Jaune:Pyrrha? | Cardin:And Y/n,i'm getting tired of him embarrassing me in front of people. Alright,boys. Last night ol' Jaune here managed to round up an entire box or rapier wasps. And now,we're gonna put 'em to work.

Cardin:Now,according to one of the essays he wrote for me last week,these nasty things looove sweets. I'm thinking it's time we teach them a thing or two. And you're gonna do it. | Jaune:Do what? | Cardin:Hit her with the sap while I throw the other at Y/n. Either that,or I'll have a chat with Goodwitch,and you'll be on the first airship out of Beacon.

Jaune looks at the jar of sap in his hands and them back to Cardin,he turns to Pyrrha's direction and goes into a stance. His hand is shaking deciding on should he throw it or not. He remembers Pyrrha's and Y/n's words before the field trip and gained the courage to say...

Jaune:No... | Cardin:What did you say? | Jaune:I said...no! (he threw the bottle at Cardin instead of Pyrrha,which Cardin accidentally dropped the jar for Y/n) | Cardin:Oh you've done it now...

Back to Jack's POV

I was confused at first but showed my aura,it was coursing through my body like lightning.

Jack:Woah... | Y/n:Hmm...try making a spark at your hand.

I got confused again,but followed his command and I focused on my hand to try and imagine a spark of lightning coursing through my hand,nothing was happening so i opened my eyes and look a bit irritated.

Y/n:Mmm...Try thinking back the good times we had,maybe that can be...i don't know,your fuel for it I guess.

I did it again but i began remembering all the good memories made from me and Y/n.This kept going for a few seconds until i felt something coursing through my hand. I shot my eyes open and i saw my hand being engulfed in lightning. I smile widely and i see Y/n smiling as well.

Y/n:I knew that your aura coursing your body like lightning,maybe your semblance is Electrokineses,and i was right. Oh yea,your jar.

I look at the jar,it was almost full so I quickly close the lid

Me:Thanks for unlocking my semblance,bro. | Y/n:Anytime,Leis.

We bro hugged and fist bump after that,until we were interrupted by screaming

Y/n:C'mon lets go!

We followed where the shouting came from and see Yang holding one of Cardin's goons by the collar.

Me:What's going on! | Cardin's goon:Ursa! Back there with Cardin! | Pyrrha:Jaune! | Ruby:Yang! You,Jack and Blake go get Prof. Goodwitch. | Pyrrha:You two,go with them! There could be more. | Ruby:Y/n,come with us! | Y/n:Yes ma'am!

Your POV

I frankly do not know why i said yes ma'am to Ruby,and Ruby is blushing at that random sentence,but right now we're on our way to Cardin's location.We arrived and there's an Ursa major attacking Cardin,with sap on his chestplate. Grimm are attracted to sweet stuff,so its coming after him.

Pyrrha:Oh no.

The Ursa swinged its paw at Cardin to end him,but Jaune blocked it for Cardin.He was actually holding it for a few seconds,and then attacked its opening. Weiss was about to enter the fight,but Pyrrha and I said 'wait'.

The Ursa stumbles from Jaune's counter attack and use it's position it's in and thrust at Jaune,he roll to the side to dodge it,it sweeps the floor and Jaune jumps over it,but the Ursa use this to its advantage and attacked Jaune square in the chest.

Jaune immediately gets up and charges it aimlessly,he attack when he got close but the Ursa attack him from the back. Jaune gets up slowly and he's heavily breathing. He checks something on his shield and the Ursa gets closer to him and roars.

Jaune shouts his warcry and they charge at each other,then my semblance goes into action. (he's going to attack,but his shield isn't in position to block the Ursa's paw)

Y/n:Pyrrha! | Pyrrha:Got it

Pyrrha raises her hand and activate her semblance,which is Polarity,and raises Jaune's shield. My semblance stopped and Jaune's shield slide across the Ursa's arm. He uses this sudden action and quickly decapitate the Ursa major.

Ruby:Uhh,what? | Weiss:How did you...? | Pyrrha:Well,Ruby has her speed,Y/n has increased reaction time,you have your glyphs. My semblance is polarity. | Ruby:Ah,you can control poles. (she says quietly) | Y/n:It means she can control metal that can be magnetized. | Ruby:Magnet's are cool too (she says quietly,while blushing slightly)

Pyrrha was about  to leave until Weiss interrupts

Weiss:Wait,where are you going? | Ruby:Yeah,we gotta tell them what happened | Y/n:We could... | Pyrrha:Or,perhaps,we could just keep it our little secret.

Pyrrha leaves while Jaune is sheathing his sword,he walks over to Cardin,i expected some cussing,probably,but he give his hand to help pick Cardin up.

Cardin:Holy crap,Jaune? | Jaune:Don't ever mess with my team,my...friends,ever again (he says threateningly) Got it?

Cardin doesn't know how to say sorry,and his face is apologetically shown that he's thinking that he messed up,bad. Jaune leaves him to let him think,Prof. Glynda come to us and it took some convincing that everything has been taking care off.She hesitantly lets go of the subject and we got to the bullhead and soon arrive at the drop off,and everybody went to their dorms.

I went to the same rooftop Pyrrha wanted me to train Jaune,just having myself to my thoughts,until Pyrrha comes in and looks to the scenery as well.

Y/n:Something wrong? | Pyrrha:No,just came here to look at the scenery. | Jaune:Y/n,Pyrrha?

I turn around and see Jaune looking down while closing the door and walking to us

Pyrrha:No Cardin tonight? I thought you two were best buds? | Jaune:Pyrrha,I'm sorry. I was a jerk. You were only trying to be nice and....I-I had all this stupid macho stuff in my head- | Pyrrha:Jaune,it's okay.

Jaune was about to apologize to me until i raise my hand to make him quiet.

You:Don't,Its okay,you apologizing to Pyrrha is enough to ignore the outburst a few nights ago,i forgive you.

I gave him a genuine smile and he smiles back.

Pyrrha:You know,Jaune. Your team really misses their leader,you know. (we start to head to the door) | You:You should go with her, (i sniff the air) i think Ren is making pancakes. Im pretty sure there's no syrup,knowing Nora will drink it all up.

I was about to reach the door,until...

Jaune:Wait! I know i don't deserve it after all that happened,but... (i look at him while raising an eyebrow) Could you two still be willing to help me? To help me become a better fighter

Pyrrha and I look at each other and nods while smiling,we then look at him. I walk to him and pushed him to the ground.

Jaune:Hey! | You:Your stance is all wrong,since your using a sword and shield,you need to be wider and lower to the ground,with your shield raised in front of you while your sword is to the side.

I help pulling himself up

You:Training starts tomorrow (you smirked at the end)

After that,we went to our dorms,and i see Leis is doing some extra homework

You:You need help Leis? | Jack:Nah,just doing some extra homework so i can,hopefully,do nothing after class tomorrow.

Timeskip,still Your POV

Its been about a week and a half,since the field trip ended,Jaune is getting better thanks to my teaching,and his aura is larger than anyone here,a bit more than mine

I woke up from my slumber and see that Leister is still sleeping,this gave me an idea. I evilly smirked and tried to focus on Ruby's Soul to try and use telepathy with her,this could take a lot of my aura.

Ruby's POV

I was dreaming that i was on a mountain of cookies that Y/n makes for me,he didnt say anything at all,but it was worth it.Suddenly dream Y/n started to say something but its like he was having trouble to say my name

Dream Y/n:*slight static* R-Ruby? | Dream Me:Yea? | Dream Y/n:Oh finally,i got an idea. Remember when Jack and Yang pushed you into my bed while i was sleeping? | Dream Me:U-Uh,y-yea. | Dream Y/n:Lets have payback shall we? | Dream Me:Oooh! We shall! (i said while evilly smiling)

I woke up after that and changed to my regular clothing,then quietly get out of the dorm to Y/n's dorm,i was about to knock until Y/n,in his regular clothing,opened it with Jack sleeping in his arms,somehow.

Y/n:Open your dorm's door,quick! (he said whisper shouting)

I quickly got back to my dorm's door and opened it for him,he carefully got in.

Y/n:*whisper* Lift the covers,so i can gently lay him down.

I did just that he lay Jack down and put the covers back,I gotta say they're cute together. But something happened that we weren't expecting...Yang's hugging him close to her.........you probably know.

Y/n and I blushed immediately and he looked away. We heard some groaning and,some moaning and Jack's eyes slowly opened. He came to his senses and his eyes shot open!

We were having a hard time suppresing our laughter while Jack is looking around for a way to get out

Jack's POV

Yang's...uh upper chest is right in my face and my face started to heat up. I shot a death glare at Y/n.

Me:*telepathy* Y/n! Im going to kill you whe- | Yang:Mhm...

OH GOD SHE MOANED,NOPE I'M GETTING OUT OF THIS.

Jack:YANG! | Yang:What,who?!

She sit up still hugging Jack close to her,and she took at second before realizing that Jack is full of her upper chest.

Jack:*telepathy* YANG THEY GOT PAYBACK WHEN WE PUSHED RUBY TO SLEEPING Y/N 

Her eyes turn crimson and Y/n and Ruby stepped back in fear.

Y/n:RUBY WE GOTTA GO BEFORE YA-- | Yang:I'M GONNA KILL BOTH OF YOU!

Y/n/Ruby:AHHHHHHHHHHH.

They quickly ran off with Yang chasing them in her pajamas

Later,Your POV

Oh wow,that was probably the most terrifying and the best thing i've did to Leister,but we're still being chased by Yang.

You:Ruby! Quick,grab my hand and use your semblance!

She slightly blushed but formed a face of determination and we went from the hallways to the courtyard within a minute.

Ruby:*panting* Thats...probably the longest time...i have to use my semblance. | You:Sorry,thats the only idea i got to get away. | Ruby:Y/n? | You:Yes? | Ruby:Do you mind if you can come with us going through town? | You:No,i got nothing else to do after class,so sure ill come with you. | Ruby:Yay!

Ruby threw her hand in the air to celebrate that i was coming with her.

You:When are we going? | Ruby:After we got Yang to calm down from killing you. (she says with sarcasm) | You:*chuckles* True.

So we went back to our dorms but when we were closing to the door,my ears are picking a very faint smooching sound.

You:Wait... (Ruby look at you confused)

I calm my mind and I came out with my spectral body. I faze my head through the door...and see Jack and Yang making-out. I quickly pull back into my normal body and I feel my face is heated up heavily.

Ruby:Y/n,what's wrong? Your face is as red as my cape.

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered what they're doing. She blushed heavily.

Ruby:W-Wait,how did you know? | You:S-Sorry Ruby,but its hard to explain it in simple terms. I'm going to the cafeteria to cook breakfast. | Ruby:You know how to cook? | You:Yea,for a couple years now.

I hear my stomach growl a bit too loud and sheepishly smiled and scratch my head.

You:Well,gotta go,see you later Ruby.

She said her goodbye and you went to the cafeteria to make your usual breakfast,but you didn't expect that Ozpin to be there.

You:Oh,goodmorning Prof. Ozpin! | Ozpin:Goodmorning Y/n. What are you doing here? | Y/n:Making breakfast for me and Jack. How about you. | Ozpin:Making coffee,my coffee maker in my office seemed to malfunction. | You:Thats weird. | Ozpin: I agree.

You and Ozpin talked a bit while your cooking.

You:So,Ozpin,how did you know our parents? | Ozpin:They were in a team,but i cant seem to remember the name of that team. | You:Really? | Ozpin:Indeed,this is the first time this has happened. Anyway,have you both unlocked your semblances?

You:Yea,i'm not sure though about mine,but i think it is. I called mine Swift Reflex. Basically give me a faster reaction time than anybody here. | Ozpin:Interesting,your semblance is the same as (father's name) Now,what about Mr. Lunarium? | You:His is Electrokineses,its a word back in our world which simply means you have the ability to control lightning. | Ozpin:Same as his mother,(random mother's name)

You:Very interesting,well thanks for the talk Oz. I'm going to town with team RWBY after class. | Ozpin:Alright,take care Y/n.

I went back to your dorm with Leister's breakfast,I opened the door and see Leis meditating. He seem to smell his breakfast and opened his eyes.

You:How's your make-out session Leis? | Jack:You know what,ill ignore this since you helped me confess to Yang. | You:You did?! Didn't know you have the guts for that. | Jack:Well,when are you gonna confess with Ruby? (he says smirking at the end) | You:When the time is right. C'mon let's go,were going to town with team RWBY. | Jack:Ok.

After classes and Yang's death stare,we got ready and I called Ruby that were waiting for them at the Bullhead zone (i forgot what it's called)

Later,at Vale. Still your POV.

Wow,the town is decorated for the transfer students.There is a sign that says 'Welcome to Vale!' I gotta say,there's a more cheerful vibe around the town now.

Weiss:The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful! | Ruby:I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It kinda weirding me out... | Y/n:I know right?

Weiss:How could you 'not' smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances,parades,a tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breath taking | Jack:And your making it sound really boring. | Yang:You read my mind. | Weiss:Quiet you

Yang:Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks? | Ruby:Ugh,they smell like fish | Y/n:Shoulda thought of that already Rubes. (she slightly blush) | Yang:*chuckles* Y/n? You know,that you're the only boy who call her by her nickname? | Y/n:Really? | Ruby:Y-Yea...

Weiss:Well I've heard that students are visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today,and as a representative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom. | Blake:She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament. | You:Wow,never knew Ice Queen would be cheating in a tournament. (you smirked)

Ruby:We are so calling Weiss that now! | Weiss:Ugh,you cant prove that i'm spying on them! | Jack:Woah. | You:Hm?

I look to where he is looking and see that a store that looked like it been robbed by someone,there's police tape on the windows and the door as well. We walked to the detectives on the crime scene.

Jack:What happened here?

Detective 1:Robbery,second dust shop to be hit this week. (oh yea i have to get ammo later) This place is turning into a jungle. | Yang:Thats terrible. | Detective 2:They left all the money again. | Ruby:Huh? (What?) | Detective 1:Yeah,just doesnt make a lick o' sense. Who needs that much Dust? | DET 2:I dunno,ya know what I mean? | DET 1:You thinking the uh...White Fang?

Possibly,i mean they're the only thing here that we heard that is a threat to Vale,but we cant really prove it without proof

Weiss:Hmph. The White Fang,what an awful bunch of degenerates. | Blake:What's your problem? | Weiss:My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane. | Blake:The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus | Y/n:With a possibly corrupted leader.

Weiss:Misguided?! (she seem to ignore me.  -_-   ) They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet. | Blake: So then they're 'very' misguided. | Jack:Either way,it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale | Y/n:Agree,Leis has a point | Ruby:Besides the police never caught that Torchwick guy me,Y/n,and Jack ran into a few months ago... (wow time flies) Maybe it was him.

Weiss:THAT still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum | You:Weiss,dont just judge a person or a group by their actions,it's possible that whatever their doing they are just running out of dust for it. | Weiss:Those who are in it only know how to lie,cheat and steal. (i cant deal with this woman)

Yang:That's not necessarily true. | You:Possibly not all of it | ???:Hey! Stop that faunus!

We ran to the rails and see a monkey faunus on a ship running away from 2 guards,wait how did I...?

Monkey boy:Thanks for the ride,guys! Hehe.

He jumps from the ship to the wooden port and continued running.

???:You no-good stow-away!

Monkey boy is hanging upside-down from a lamp with his tail holding him in place,with a banana. (heh...who knew?)

Monkey boy:Hey! A 'no-good' stow-away would have been caught. I'm a great stow-away.

One of the detectives threw him a rock which he simply moves his head to dodge it.

DET 1:Hey. Get down from there this instant. (wow...)

Monkey boy threw the banana peel at the detective and continued the chase,he passed us but i swear I see him winked at Blake. I think love at fist sight?

Yang:Well Weiss,you wanted to see the competition. | Weiss:Quick! We have to observe him!

We followed after them and they made a sharp turn,but i think i heard Weiss collided with someone. We checked and monkey boy seemed to run away from the cops. Oh well.

Weiss:No! He got away! | You:Uhhh,Weiss? (i point to the person she might collided with)

She got up and made a weird surprised sound.

???:Salutations! | Ruby:Um...Hello. | Jack:Are you...okay? | ???:I'm wonderful. Thank you for asking. | You:You might want to get up from the floor now | ???:Oh,thank you for reminding me. (she performs a kick-up)

For some reason,everyone stepped back save for me and Leis

Penny:My name is Penny. It's a pleasure to meet you. | Ruby:I'm Ruby | You:Y/n | Jack:Jack | Weiss:Im Weiss | Blake:Blake | Yang:Are you sure you didn't hit your head? (Jack hit the side of her torso) Oh,I'm Yang

Penny:It's a pleasure to meet you! | Weiss:You already said that. | Penny:...So i did! | Weiss:Well,sorry for running into you. | Ruby:Take care,friend!

We walked back to the same location when the monkey boy passed us

Yang:She was...weird. | Y/n:Nice to see that im not the one that knows kick-up. | Weiss:Now. Where did that faunus riffraff run off to.

Penny:What did you call me? | Yang:Oh,I'm really sorry,I definitely didn't think you heard me. (Weiss is looking at penny's previous location and current location with a huge amount of confusion) | Penny:No,not you. (she walks up to Ruby) | Penny:You! | Ruby:Me?! I-I don't know,I-- what I-- (to be honest she's cute when she's stuttering) | Penny:You called me 'friend' Am I really your friend? |  Ruby:Ummmm

She looked to Blake,Weiss,and Yang waving their hands no while me and Jack just give her a thumbs up

Ruby:Yea sure! Why not? (WBY comically fainted) | Penny:Ahaha! Sen-sational! We can paint our nails,and try on clothes,and talk about cute boys. (Ruby blushed at this) Ruby:Is this what it was like when you met me? (she says to Weiss) | Weiss:No,she seems 'far' more coordinated.

Jack:So,what are you doing in Vale? | Penny:I'm here to fight in the tournament | Weiss:Wait...you're fighting in the tournament. | Penny:Im combat ready (she salutes) | Weiss:Forgive me,but you hardly look the part. | Blake:Says the girl wearing a dress.

Weiss:Its a 'combat skirt.' | Ruby: (she zooms to Weiss's side) Yeah! (then low five Weiss's hand) | Weiss:Wait a minute. If your here for the tournament,does that mean you know that monkey-tailed...rapscallion??? | Penny:The who?

Weiss shows an 'accurate' version of monkey boy

Weiss:The filthy faunus from the boat! | Blake:Why do you keep saying that. | Jack:Oh boy... | Blake:Stop calling him a rapscallion. Stop calling him a degenerate. He's a person! | Weiss:Oh,I'm sorry. Would you like me to stop referring to the trashcan as a trashcan,or this lamppost as a lamppost?

I can feel my blood boil at this pointless argument about the White Fang.

Blake:Stop it! | Weiss:Stop what? | You:STOP JUDGING PEOPLE ON WHAT THEY ARE! | Weiss:He clearly broke the law. Give him time,he'll probably join up with those other faunus in the White Fang. | Blake/Y/n:You ignorant little brat/brat!

Blake stumped away from her team while i give Weiss the most deadliest glare i've ever given to someone

Weiss:How dare you two talk to me like that! Blake,I am your teammate. | You:Your titles doesn't matter on specific subjects,like about why people like you adamantly discriminate us... (man my lying skills are top-notched,or maybe my acting is improving.)

Weiss ignores me which boils my blood more,but someone hold my shoulder. I glared the one who hold my shoulder and immediately calmed my expression.

Jack:Woah,your eyes were slits like a cat for a second there,but calm down man. | You:Sorry,i really hate people who is adamant on racism. | Yang:Well,I think we should probably go back to our dorms. | You:I agree.

We went back to our dorms and they're still going a it,ITS EVEN NIGHT TIME. Blah blah blah blah Bl-

Blake:There's no such thing as 'pure-evil.' Why do you think they hate humanity so much? It's because people like Cardin,people like 'you' that force the White Fang to take drastic measures! | Weiss:People like me?? | Blake:You're discriminatory | Weiss:I'm a victim!

(Victim? What someone forced her to s--)

Weiss:You want to know 'why' I despise the White Fang? Why I dont particularly trust the faunus? It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War,as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a painted across its back for as long as I can remember,and ever since I was child,I've watched family friends disappear,board members executed,an entire train car full of Dust...stolen

Weiss:And every day,my father would come home furious,and that made for a very difficult childhood

(Mmm...Ok fine,she had it rough,I--...I dunno...)

Ruby:Weiss I-- (she reached for Weiss's shoulder,but she got interrupted) | Weiss:NO! You want to know why I despise the White Fang?!

(Nevermind i take it back.)

Weiss:It's because they're a bunch of liars! Thieves! And Murderers! (she took a step close to Blake in each sentence)

Blake:Well maybe we're just tired of being pushed around!!!

She accidentally admitted that she's a faunus,and she realized this as well. Scared of what her friens might say,Blake suddenly ran away.

Ruby:Blake! Wait! Come back! | Jack:You better say something worthy on why you kept arguing  with Blake about the White Fang. | Weiss:And what's your problem with it?

It was getting how from the anger and how hot it is,so you and Jack took off the hoods and show the ears.

Weiss:You're faunus as well?! | Y/n:*you look at Weiss the 'really' face* You've just noticed...?

Weiss seemed to be stunned from this sudden news.

Ruby:Y/n...(you see her cheeks are red) You look so cute with those wolf ears! Can i touch them? | You:U-Uh...S-Sure. | Yang:Jack showed me his ears once. | Y/n:A-And I m-might know w-why (with Ruby petting my wolf ears i can barely speak,and shes good)

But with without you noticing,your wolf tail somehow was being shown instead hiding in your jacket.

Y/n:! | Ruby:Ohh! You even have a tail! Can I t-- Jack:Ruby,whatever you do,don't touch faunus tails. | Ruby:Why? | Jack:Very bad stuff happens. | Yang:*Yawn* Alright lets go to sleep,we'll find Blake on the weekends

Jack:Alright,see you girls later | Ruby:Noooo! Y/n,I wanna pet your ears more! | Y/n:*chuckles*You always have tomorrow Rubes. Night girls

You went back to your dorms and slept,during the weekend you try to find Blake but your senses cant find her,somehow. We are currently walking through town.

Ruby:She been gone all weekend | Weiss:Blake's a big girl,I'm sure she can handle herself. | Yang:Weiss,come on. She's one of our teammates | Weiss:Is she? We all heard what she said. | Jack:Her being a White Fang member? I don't think so,we didn't see her always going somewhere. If she was,me and Y/n would immediately see something's wrong. | You:Yea,I'm betting she's used to be one,but ran away for possible reasons.

Yang:Either way,she's missing and we need to find her. | Weiss:A member of the White Fang. | You:Ex-member of the White Fang | Weiss:Right underneath our noses! | Ruby:I just hope she's okay.

Meanwhile,on a rooftop. Blake's POV

I take a sip of tea made by Sun,which found me in Beacon a few nights ago but i dont trust him since then.

Me:*sigh*So...You wanna know more about me?

A/U  thanks for reading! See you in the next chapter.

Edit:Fixed the stupid 'surprise' that my brain somehow came up,you know,Weiss somehow not knowing that you are a faunus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1K 5
(Since my Heated Moments book was deleted I think I should try making something new, the thing is that this one will be really short. It's also a AU)...
68.6K 1.1K 14
I hope you read the other Volumes First~ "This is the beginning of the end" And I hope those words are far from what they mean... Now we are back to...
120K 1.3K 21
"Oh son...were so happy for you" "And proud of you for going to beacon" Those were the words said by your mother and father before leaving for beacon...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...