[BTS X New member] Male OC...

By Buttercakes134

"H-hi... I-im Ji Sung. A-and I'm Sixteen Years old..." BTS Get a new member and don't like him at first. But... More

Chapter 1"What?!"
Meeting
Blood, Rules and Tears
Hospital
Loved?
Fan-meet
The Bully
Random Bonus
I promise I didn't
America
America part2
America part3
America 4
America part5 (Dont Leave Me)
America part 6
America part 7
America part 8
America part 9
America part 10
America part 11
America part 12 (Bathe me!)
America part 13 (the talk)
America part 14
America part 15 (dance time and... tantrums?)
America part 16
America part 17( Interview)
America part 18
America part 19
America part 20
Leaving America
Shopping
Second 1st day of School
Characters
Meeting
Dream part2
Studio And Park Time
Concert
School
"Hyung. im scared."
RANDOM BONUS
"I dont love you!"
Concert
"M-mommy?"
"Tell me."
Graduation
America.... AGAIN!!!!!?????
America... again 2
America....again 3
America.....again 4
Back to Korea!.......Again!
"No Hyung! You Rest!"
"No Hyung! You Rest!" p.2
High School reunion Concert?!
Sorry Daddy
Visiting
Comfort and Concert and 8 15 19 16 9 20 1 12
Sibling Time
Fans
"You guys were friends!!!!!????"
Family Time!....Sorta.
Possessive Ji Sung and Submissive Yoongi?
Day Off. (smut)
"What did i do?"
Concert
I'm Comimg Home!
Dance Practice and Little Space
"Hyung....."
"I Care."
Keep Your Mind Off Things.
Yo your going again!
Going Out
"Oh I Know!"
Blood Eyes
Blood Eyes 2.
School reunion 2
Ending

Dream

3.5K 76 13
By Buttercakes134

Ji Sung's dream

"Be strong my son."

"Mom?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Mom, mommy why did you have to leave?"

"I had my reasons Ji Sung. Your to young to understand right now. I will tell you another time."

"But mom. You could have stayed. Or maybe me and you could of ran away to Uncle's house!"

"We could not have done that Ji Sung."

"But why?"

"He put those tracking devices in our necks, remember? Yours is out now after what happened."

"Oh yeah.....mommy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Yes you will. In your dreams, while your awake maybe, and maybe even in your nightmares! Who knows!"

"Mommy I miss you."

"I miss you two sweetie."

"Mom? Mommy what's that light?!"

"Your waking up hunny. I will see you next time"

"Mommy no! Mom I love you!!"

"I love you too sweetheart! Stay safe!"

Ji Sung woke with a gasp, a cold sweat and tears streaming down his cheeks.
"Ji Sung? What's Wrong sweetie?" Jin was woken up. Jin sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Ji Sung looked at him before he let out a sob.
"Ji Sung what's Wrong?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Mommy. I s-saw m-my m-mommy." Ji Sung gasped out.
Jins eyes widened. "Y-you did?"
Ji Sung nodded, rubbing his eyes with his sleeves and sniffing quietly.
"Aww. You had a good dream then." Jin hugged him to his chest.

After calming down, Jin layed him down on his chest, Ji Sung's body on top of his. "Ji Sung we have an interview tomorrow. I'm just wondering if you want to go or stay here." Jin said, petting Ji Sung's hair.
Ji Sung thought for a bit.
"I wanna go. I don't like being alone." He said.
Jin smiled.
"Okay. You can come. But I need you to sleep right now. We have to wake up early tomorrow."
"Okay Hyung."

They both fell asleep peacefully, breathing even and Bodies calm.

Except for Hoseok, who was petting himself in his sleep.

"BOO!"
"AAAAH!"
"HA!"
"OW!"

Hoseok was scared awake by an energetic Jungkook. He fell off his bed and was smacked by a pillow from Jimin.
"I'm gonna kill both of you!!" Hoseok jumped up and ran after them.
"Ya! Stop running! Your going to hurt yourself!" Jin yelled from his sitting position by Ji Sung.

"Sorry Hyung!" They said in unison.

Jin turned back to Ji Sung and kissed his head. "Are you ready to get up yet?" He asked.
Ji Sung shook his head and snuggled more into his blanket.
"SungShine come oooooooooon!" Jin playfully shook him, causing Ji Sung to giggle and sit up.

"Now are you ready?"
"Yeah."
"Okay good! Cause I made pancakes!"
"What are pancakes?"
Jungkook stared at him from the door way, over hearing what he said. He ran over and slammed his hands on the bed.
"You don't know what pancakes are?!"
Ji Sung shook his head.
"Oohohoho! You got a lot to learn! Come here you little rascal!" Jungkook picked him up and put him over his shoulder.
Ji Sung yelped and laughed, kicking his legs playfully.

"YAAAAAAA!"
Jungkook ran down the hall, screaming loudly before making it to the kitchen and sat him on an empty chair next to Namjoon.
Jungkook yanked a plate off the shelf and snatched some pancakes onto his plate, grabbed a fork and knife, cutting them, and put syrup on them, before gently putting the pancakes in front of the younger.

"Why such a rush?" Namjoon asked.
"This child," Jungkook pointed at Ji Sung, "never had pancakes before."
"Whaaaaat?!" Namjoon looked at Ji Sung.
Ji Sung shrugged and grabbed his fork.
"Eat it. Eat it. Eat it. Eat it." Jungkook chanted, Namjoon joined in.
Ji Sung stabbed a peice and bring it to his mouth.
"Wait wait wait!!!" Jungkook held out a hand.
He pulled out his phone and began recording.
"Okay now go!"
Ji Sung put the pancake in his mouth and chewed slowly.
His eyes went wide and he looked at Jungkook.
"T-this is good." Ji Sung mumbled.
"Oh yeah!" Jungkook stopped recording and posted the video on Twitter.

Ji Sung continued eating and soon he was done, syrup on his fingers and some on his cheek.
"Aah! Your! So! Adorable!!" Jin squealed before wiping his hands and face.
"Now go get dressed. We're leaving in 26 minutes."
Ji Sung ran off and put on some new clothes.

He put on small hoop earrings, light pink lipstick and mascara, he put on perfume, a large grey hoodie, black skinny jeans, white shoes, and he fixed up his hair.

"You ready now?" Jimin poked his head into the bathroom.
"Yeah. Let's go!"
Ji Sung skipped out of the bathroom and down the hall.
He grabbed Yoongi's hand and they began walking to the car.

Their driver asked if they were ready before driving off.

Ji Sung bounced in his seat, ready to see more of Korea than just his neighborhood and school.
"Woah! It's so beautiful down here!" Ji Sung watched as buildings and people wooshed by as they drove.
"You've never been downtown?" Taehyung asked.
Ji Sung shook his head.

"Poor baby." Jin said sadly. Namjoon shook his head.
"What kind of family did he live with? Were they that strict to where he couldn't go further than a corner store?"
"I don't know Joonie. But why I do know is that they were not good people." Jin Said

Soon they were at the interview place...whatever place I don't know, and they took there seats.

The interview started and everything was going fine when...
"Ji Sung, we have some people who wanted to visit you." The interviewer said with a smile. Ji Sung tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows.
"I don't have friends though." He said out loud and Hoseok started denying, saying they were his friends. Family to make it better.

"It's family. Bring them out guys!" The interviewer turned back around.

The crowd gasped, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Ji Sung gasped.

D-dad? What is he doing here?!

His father walked out, handcuffs and officers behind him. His step mom, sister and brother walked in too, separated from the father.

Ji Sung stared wide eyed. The other boys squeezed closer to Ji Sung, Yoongi pulling him to his chest and Jin wrapping his arms around the two.

Ji Sung looked at his step mom, she was also cuffed. He looked at his sister, she was shaking and crying silently. He looked at his brother, he just looked worried, biting his lip and twiddling his fingers.

"Baba." Ji Sung stared at his brother.
He called him Baba ever since he was younger. Never calling him by his real name.
"Nana." Ji Sung looked at his sister.
He had the same reason for his sister.

"Ji Sung. Is there anything you would like to say to anyone?" The interviewer asked.
Ji Sung looked at his brother and sister again.
"Baba...Nana..I miss you." Ji Sung let his tears fall.

Baba and Nana covered their faces, crying also.
"Baba. I miss you." He said again leaning fowards in his chair slightly.

"I miss you too buddy." His brother said quietly.
"Nana.." Ji Sung's voice cracked.

Everyone was crying at the scene in front of them.

"I'm so sorry Ji Sung. I don't know why we did those things." Nana sobbed out.
"Ji Sung...go to them." Jin let go of him, so did Yoongi.

Ji Sung jumped off his seat and ran to his siblings. They had their arms wide open, smiles on their tear stained faces.

Ji Sung sobbed into his brothers shoulder, face red from crying so hard.
Baba kissed his head and rocked him back and forth slowly.
The audience were crying also, sniffing and wiping their tears.

Jin cried into Namjoons chest, Taehyung sobbed quietly into Hoseoks shoulder, Yoongi cried silently, Jungkook and Jimin cried in each other's arms.

"Baba." Ji Sung buried his face into his chest, strong arms wrapped around him.
Nana ran her hand through his hair.

I wish I was there Ji Sung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 9.6K 38
Soulmate AU In a world where you are born with a black ink somewhere on your body that decolorizes only when your soulmate touches you after you're e...
4.7K 448 29
[COMPLETED] "HOSEOK! STOP YOU'RE SCARING ME!" "GOOD ! A little Bitch like you, should be." 'Where's the Hobi that I used to know?
51.2K 590 22
Random but still this is my first time I'm sorry if its horrible.
4.4K 191 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ©SiKook97...