Male!Reader Reads (Priotising...

By Futuralist

You sad males are in a relationship with your waifus. (or husbandos, I won't judge) Please go away if you'r... More

Requests and Rules
Followers Milestone. + Rewards.
Kitty's Obsession 18+ | Dom!Blake Belladonna (RWBY) X Shy!M!Reader
I Remember | Elzbieta 'Ela' Bosak (Rainbow Six) x Artist!M!Reader
Farron's Watcher 18+ | Lightning (FFXIII) x AbyssWatcher!M!Reader
Mentor | Ahsoka Tano (SW:TCW) x Jedi!M!Reader
Pet Of The Dragon 18+ | Dom!Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) x Shy!Crossdressing!M!Reader
50 Followers Celebration: Q & A (Answers)
Beauty Of Silence | Sona (League Of Legends) x Traveller!M!Reader
Protégé | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) x Dom!BladeMaster!Graduate!M!Reader
50k Reads
Human Relationships | Sona Sitri (Highschool DxD) x Rival!M!Reader
My Pet Cat | Dom!Jeanne (Bayonetta) X Shy!Neko!M!Reader
Farron's Watchdog-2 18+ | Lightning (FFXIII-2) x AbyssWatcher!M!Reader
150 Followers Special - My QnA
Punished 18+ | Dom!Sheriff!Caitlyn (LoL) X Summoner!Sub!Virgin!M!Reader
With You | Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) X BladeMaster!Professor!M!Reader
500 Votes
Comfort | Tifa L. X Antisocial/Distant!M!Reader X Aerith G. (FFVII)
Miracles | Jeanne d'Arc (Fate: Apocrypha) X SoulOfCinder!M?!Reader
Thorns | Cheater!Ruby R. X ThirdYear!M!Reader X Weiss S. (RWBY)
600 Followers Celebration
All For You Pt. 1/3 | Hinata Hyuga (Naruto) X Uchiha!M!Reader

Not All Bad | Tohka Yatogami (Date A Live) x Human!M!Reader

7.3K 60 19
By Futuralist

Requested by Raebrave. Prioritised for winning the guessing competition.

I'll be honest, I watched the first season of Date A Live a long, long time ago.

And got bored of Harems as a result. Just the idea of it. Not the shows that have them. That being said, don't be expecting any harem stories from me.

Anyways, if you watched Date A Live. Then you might know about Shido's rather convenient ability to control and suppress spirits.

Well fuck you, you're not getting it.

You're a normal human being.

Who may or may not get his ass handed to him by a spirit. 

New Legends

(p/r/e) = Preferred Reading Entertainment
(p/l) = Preferred Language.

First of three oneshots before the 50 Followers Celebration: Q & A chapter gets taken down.

Remember to go to that chapter if you have anything you want to ask me!

Thursday 22nd November - 1k Reads

______________

Thirty years ago in Eurasia, a phenomenon called a 'spacequake' had occurred.

It was the first, and by far the largest, unknown unnatural disaster. The largest as it had wiped out over 150 million and the surrounding infrastructure instantaneously. Unknown and unnatural since it could not be explained, even by the world's leading researchers.

Why was this important?

Meet (L/N) (Y/N), a (local university student / transfer university student from (c/n)), who resides alone in Japan for study. His story was rather ordinary to say the least. Just another person in the world without much significance. Right now in fact, today was an off day from university so (Y/N) decided to sleep in through the morning, just as any regular student would on a day off.

But all of a sudden, a spacequake alarm had been called. After the disaster from thirty years ago, numerous spacequakes of smaller, but still devastating scale had begun popping up. This was one of those instances. And (Y/N) was still in bed as the alarm continued blasting outside the windows.

Begrudgingly, (Y/N) woke up from his sleep. Between sleeping in and / or potentially dying, the first option seemed more compelling.

Then again, (Y/N) only had half a year left until he graduates. But then again, with the job economy constantly screwing everyone, it was probably a waste of time and money going to university.

...

Fuck it, (Y/N) couldn't be bothered deciding so he quickly wore fresh clothes, and he ran as fast as he could to the closest evacuation centre.

On the way, the spacequake had landed, with its devastating black dome, expanding and exploding everything around it.

Even though (Y/N) was in a... somewhat safe distance from the blast, he could feel, and definitely heard, the explosion. Once the void dome dissipated, (Y/N) saw a girl with long and dark hair, who wore a sort of gothic lolita purple dress, floating in the air. Hard to tell from the distance.

(Y/N) was sure he was hallucinating, must be due to being in close proximity to the spacequake. He rubbed both his eyes, and when he opened them again, this time there was some sort of squad flying to the floating purple girl, which consisted of... teenagers wearing flying exosuits...?

Snapping out of his thoughts, he needed to find at least one still open evacuation centre, in case another spacequake decides to land.

Not surprisingly, all the evacuation centres were closed. And now (Y/N) was exposed for another possible spacequake. Seeing that it was nigh impossible to even ask to open the gates so he could be let in. As the evacuation centres tend to submerge underground upon closing. With reinforced steel acting as protection mind you.

(Y/N) sighed, what a great way to start the morning. He turned to return home. Paying no attention to the battle clashing, and the inevitable explosion afterwards.

Stuff it all, he didn't care anymore.

______________

On the way home, when (Y/N) turned at the final corner to his apartment building, he saw someone leaning and lying against a wall. When he came closer, (Y/N) saw it was the girl that appeared from the spacequake. The one that wore purple.

He was now definitely sure he wasn't hallucinating at the time. Then the aerial battle with those teenagers did indeed happen. How did she even make it here before him anyways?

(Y/N) was definitely sure he would've seen something. Or at least heard something landing.

But that's not important right now. What's important was that this girl was injured. Definitely from the air fight earlier. She must be suppressing her presence, or something like that. Is what (Y/N) presumed since those teenagers in the flying suits weren't scouting the area above where he and the girl were located.

(Y/N) knew even being remotely involved with her would lead him into trouble. After all, this girl was someone who came out of a spacequake, and that was guaranteed to be suspicious.

But he couldn't just leave the poor girl, especially when she's injured and in need of aid.

Crouching down to the girl's level, (Y/N) faced her. (Y/N) noticed that there weren't any signs of physical injuries, but that couldn't be said the same for her mental state. Looking closer, (Y/N) noticed the girl's hair to be a sort of dark purple, not black as he initially thought. "Hey, you alright?"

The girl faced (Y/N), and he became mesmerised by her eyes.

Purple, just as the colour of her hair.

...

She's really going hard on this purple thing, isn't she?

The girl didn't reply, so (Y/N) continued. "Well, the name's (Y/N). May I have yours?" (Y/N) requested, offering the girl his hand.

The girl in purple instinctively swatted the hand away when (Y/N) moved it closer out of disdain.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/N) asked, concern.

"Don't come closer to me." the girl warned.

"You're tired. And I'm here to help." (Y/N) offered.

"I'm not tired, and I don't need your help." the girl claimed, attempting to get up. But then she fell, exhausted and panting.

"Yes, you do."

"No I don't!"

"I insist."

"Just leave me alone!"

"... If that's what you want, to be out here alone... and defenseless... with that group hunting you down." (Y/N) stated, using the girl's current situation to his advantage. "Unless of course, you come with me until they leave, and you've recovered."

The girl sat silent, this man before her did say some convincing points, she was tired from the recent battle, and those girls haven't lost track of her and most likely heading to their direction as they spoke. "Fine. Take me to your house."

(Y/N) chuckled in amusement, he pointed above the girl, and at the building behind her.
Conveniently enough, they were both outside of his apartment.

The girl looked up above her, and she saw a rather large building. "All of this is yours?" She asked with slight amazement.

(Y/N) stood surprised, that was definitely an unexpected question. Did this girl not know what apartments were?

"No. I live in one of the apartments. Which is where we'll be going now." (Y/N) offered the girl his shoulder.

Cautiously, the girl took (Y/N)'s offer, despite him being untrustworthy to her.

When they both were at (Y/N)'s room number, 0602. (Y/N) paused momentarily upon realising something critical.

"Why did you stop?... If this is a plot to catch me off-guard, then I'll strike you down now!" the girl shouted.

"No, it's nothing like that." (Y/N) quickly answered. Understandably, (Y/N) was quite nervous. After all, rarely did anyone of the opposite gender, especially someone as cute as this girl, ever entered his apartment, and he had just realised that fact.

(Y/N) unlocked his apartment door, which he locked before he ran off to find an evacuation centre. Opening the door revealed a simple apartment, befitting an average university student. "Well... Might not have much here, but make yourself at home." (Y/N) released his hold on the girl, allowing her to walk freely.

The girl nodded, and she begun walking around.

Immediately, the girl raided the kitchen. Finding the pantry, she took out most of the snacks (Y/N) watched the girl continually taking out snacks, one by one until all that's left was an empty pantry, he could only watch as he sweated comedically.

The girl took the snacks to the beanbag, which (Y/N) happened to own in the living room. She's really making herself at home.

Hmm.

Did she even know what snacks are?

Or even what food is?

Considering she didn't know what apartments were.

Sighing, (Y/N) decided to not question anything anymore. So he decided to join the girl in the living room and sat on the couch.

(Y/N) took his ( book / (p/r/e) ) which lied on the table, and turned to the latest page he was on and begun reading.

The girl noticed the title of the ( book / (p/r/e) was written in ( Japanese / (p/l) ), and she was curious. After all, she couldn't read it.

The peace was relaxing, with the girl observing (Y/N) closely as she continued consuming the snacks and (Y/N) only reading, paying the girl no attention. Both made no attempt at any small talk, only wanting to savour the silence.

The girl seemed grateful, possibly because (Y/N) didn't make an attempt at her life. (Y/N) couldn't really tell anyways, considering the girl always had a deadpan expression.

"What are you reading?"

"Can't read the title?" (Y/N) asked, glancing at the girl.

The girl shook her head. "I can't read."

(Y/N) watched in bemusement. But he obliged and answered. " 'Soul Destiny.' "

"What's it about?"

"A man, whose fated destiny was to die by the enemy he swore a war against, took in a pupil and taught her what little he knew about life, and to cherish it."

The girl hummed in interest, she inserted another potato chip into her mouth and munched on it slowly. "May I read it?"

(Y/N) chuckled lightly at the girl's request. "Maybe when you learn to read."

Silence was between them once again. With (Y/N) once again enjoying his ( book / (p/r/e) ), and the girl eating snacks again.

The spacequake alarm was called again, this time signifying the spacequake to being finished. And so civilians begun to come out of the evacuation centres. As (Y/N), and surely the girl, could hear footsteps and chatting down the streets.

"Ah, those people won't be bothering you anymore." (Y/N) stated, closing his ( book / (p/r/e) ) and placing it on the table. He stood from his couch and walked towards his door.

The girl, who had consumed ALL the snacks, stood up from her rather, comfortable beanbag and walked to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) reached the door, he stood reluctant, this may be the last time he would have company in his apartment, especially with this girl. Still, he opened the door to let the girl through. "Well, your company was quite enjoyable. But I believe it's time for you to head off."

The girl stood still, and (Y/N) grew concerned. "Is there something else the matter?"

The girl closed the distance between them and peeked her lips onto (Y/N)'s cheek, leaning upwards to do so.

"ありがとう。(Y/N)."

(Y/N) held his cheek as he blushed. While the girl didn't show much expression in the act, he could sort of see it in her eyes, gratitude.

The girl left the apartment, having been well rested (and well fed). She never did tell (Y/N) her name, as she herself did not know it.

Or if she'd even had one.

But she felt something within her, was it gladness?

Or was it happiness?

Maybe it was one of them, maybe it wasn't.

Maybe it was both.

She knew now after all, that not all humans were bad.

And (Y/N) was the one who taught her that.

______________

(After the girl left, she'd met Shido and then was given her name, Tohka Yatogami. Now, she'd expressed more emotions then she'd done before.)

(Tohka constantly visit (Y/N) soon afterwards, wanting to take him on dates! Dates! Dates! How she'd remembered where he lived was beyond him, especially the floor and room number.)

("(Y/N)! Take me on a date!". Hearing Tohka saying this became a common occurrence in (Y/N)'s life. But (Y/N) didn't mind it, he was happy seeing Tohka enjoying herself.)

(Well, (Y/N)'s quiet life has now became not as much. Maybe Tohka's happiness alone was just worth it.)

_______________

Was trying out something new, those paragraphs with brackets were an epilogue of sorts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.7K 10
She bully you relentlessly for an entire school year until you nearly killed yourself. And now this same girl wants nothing more than to walk down t...
19.6K 280 33
RWBY The Adopted Rose 3 Years Ago at the age of 12, Y/N Rose has left his adopted family in order to find the answer he seeks. Now at the age of 15 h...
14.1K 205 12
Y/n L/n, a delinquent, troublemaker, and rumored gang leader. A boy who has gone to many schools because of just how many fights he gets into. To hel...
8.8K 97 8
A collection of one-shots and headacanons about females from different genres, anime, video games, or cartoons getting with you the reader. The reade...