Insecure [rochan]

By katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." More

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

At

1.7K 109 86
By katzmotelrm

"Rowoon! Chanhee!" A voice yelled to them. 

"Taeyang!" Rowoon called and ran up to his friend who was with Youngkyun, who wasn't on crutches anymore.

"What took you guys so long? Were you fucking?" Taeyang questioned. 

Rowoon just hit Taeyang lightly on the arm. 

"No, Chanhee was taking to long to get ready," Rowoon said looking at the younger who was trudging along.

"I'm sorry," Chanhee said with an eye roll. 

"Did you guys go on any rides?" Rowoon asked. 

"No, Youngkyun just got some cotton candy, we were waiting for you guys," Taeyang said simply. 

"Well let's go on some rides then," Rowoon said as he lead the way. 

Chanhee just kind of dragged along behind as Rowoon talked to Taeyang. 

"Hey Chanhee, are you okay?" Youngkyun asked, noticing his friend seemed upset.

"Uh, yeah, I'm just a little tired, I stayed up really late trying to figure something out," Chanhee said simply. 

"What was it?" Youngkyun asked. 

"Just some homework," Chanhee answered. "How have you been with Taeyang and everything, I see you don't have crutches anymore."

"Oh yeah, I just have a small cast now, it's nice to not have to use them, and Taeyang is great, we've honestly become so close in such little time," Youngkyun said happily. 

"Have you guys, you know, done anything?" Chanhee asked, just a little curious about Youngkyun's relationship. 

"Don't tell anyone but I kind of gave Taeyang a blow job," Youngkyun whispered. 

Chanhee's eyes widened. 

"Seriously?" Chanhee asked with shock. 

"The moment got really heated I couldn't resist," Youngkyun said a bit shyly. "You must have done something with Rowoon."

Chanhee just shook his head. 

"No, we've never done anything like that, we've made out a few times though," Chanhee said to the boy.

"I'm surprised, you two seem like you'd be like all over each other behind closed doors," Youngkyun said with a bit of surprise.

Chanhee just smiled a bit.

"Let's go on the tilt a whirl," Rowoon said rather excitedly, glancing back at Chanhee.

"Sounds good," Youngkyun said, giving Rowoon a thumbs up.

"Chanhee is that okay?" Rowoon asked, looking at Chanhee with so much concern.

"Yeah, it's okay," Chanhee answered, not really caring what they did. He had a voice in his head that was bugging him, but he tried his best to ignore it. 

The boy's got to the tilt a whirl, waiting in line for a few minutes before it was finally their turn. They got on the ride together, spun around, laughed, and exchanged disappointed looks when it was over. That's all there was to that ride anyway. 

They went on a few more rides after that, Chanhee was a little quiet and Rowoon noticed. He was a little distracted though so he didn't get the chance to ask Chanhee what was wrong. After the sixth ride, Taeyang started to talk with Youngkyun again and Rowoon was walking alongside a very quiet Chanhee. 

"Chanhee what's wrong?" Rowoon asked, looking down at the younger with a bit of concern. 

"Oh nothing, just a little tired," Chanhee said simply, giving Rowoon a reassuring smile. 

Rowoon didn't believe it. 

"You know if you're scared on any of the rides you can just hold my hand," Rowoon said softly to Chanhee. 

Chanhee just let out a small laugh under his breath.

"Thanks but I don't want to hold your hand," Chanhee said, with just the tiniest bit of sass. 

Rowoon just rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue playfully. 

"Guys, do you want to sit down for a little bit?" Taeyang asked the two that were behind him and Youngkyun. 

"Sure," Rowoon answered. 

They went over to an area of the amusement park where there were picnic tables along with different shops of places to eat. They luckily found an empty table and claimed it.

"I'm getting drinks what does everyone want?" Taeyang asked. 

"I want water," Youngkyun said simply. 

"I want lemonade," Chanhee answered. 

"And I want to come with you," Rowoon said as he got up from his seat. 

"Okay we'll be back," Taeyang said as he left with Rowoon.

Youngkyun looked over at Chanhee who was resting his head in his hand. 

"So, are you having fun?" Youngkyun asked, trying to make small talk. 

"Youngkyun, can I ask you something?" Chanhee questioned, ignoring Youngkyun's stupid question. 

"Sure," Youngkyun said a little thrown off from how Chanhee spoke so suddenly. 

"Do you still have a crush on me?" Chanhee asked. 

Youngkyun let out a small laugh. 

"No, not really, maybe only a little," Youngkyun answered. "Why are you even asking?"

"I'm just curious," Chanhee said simply. 

"What about you, I'm sure you still want to kiss me," Youngkyun said with a devious smile. 

Chanhee just glared at the boy. 

"No, but I kind of wonder what it would be like if we had gotten together," Chanhee said, sounding a little upset. "Maybe if we had kissed in the nurse's office, and Rowoon had never walked in, we would've been dating by now, and I wouldn't be so paranoid about a specific someone leaving me."

"Chanhee, are you still scared Rowoon is going to leave you? What did I tell you before?"

"You told me to not worry about it," Chanhee said softly. 

"Exactly but here you are, worrying about it," Youngkyun said with a small head shake. 

Chanhee just let out a sigh. 

It wasn't long before the two came back with drinks. They sat there for a while, chatting about useless things, and just having a good time. 

Rowoon was holding Chanhee's hand under the table, and Chanhee didn't mind much, he was just happy Rowoon was happy. It didn't seem like it at times, but he really did care a lot for the elder. 

After they finished their drinks, they went on more rides. Youngkyun was trying so hard to go on every single ride in the park, but the other's started getting tired. Youngkyun kept insisting they go on one more but the rest agreed it was time to leave. The boy pouted but agreed he was tired too. 

"I had fun today, we should do this more often," Rowoon said with a smile. 

"Yeah, definitely," Taeyang said, unlocking his car door. 

"Bye Rowoon, bye Chanhee," Youngkyun said as he got into Taeyang's car. 

"Bye," Rowoon called, while Chanhee just simply waved. 

They got to Rowoon's car, which was a few rows down, and got in. Chanhee didn't say a word and just looked out the window as Rowoon pulled out of the parking lot. 

He drove away from the amusement park as the two sat in silence. Rowoon kept glancing over to Chanhee only to see him facing as far away from him as possible. 

Rowoon decided to break the silence. 

"Okay, tell me what's wrong," Rowoon said a bit sternly. 

Chanhee looked over to Rowoon slightly. 

"Nothing's wrong," Chanhee answered. 

"You're too quiet, didn't you have fun?" Rowoon asked. 

"I did, it's just I was thinking a lot today and I'm just so convinced you're going to leave me," Chanhee said sadly. 

"Chanhee-"

"No, don't say your not because you don't know. There is nothing good about me, there are so many people out there that you could date and have a life with, you don't want that with me, so why are you still here? You're three years older than me Rowoon," Chanhee said, getting more upset, sounding almost angry.

"I'm still here because I love you and I want to protect you and take care of you."

"I don't need to be taken care of," Chanhee practically yelled.

"Yes you do you're just a kid," Rowoon said, his voice raising too. 

"Exactly if I'm just a kid why are you fucking dating me?" Chanhee questioned, obviously getting mad because he was beginning to sware. 

"I didn't mean it like that-"

"Than how did you mean it? You're such a liar, you said you could be more than just my babysitter but obviously, you can't."

"Do you want to fucking bet, I am way more than just your babysitter you know that," Rowoon yelled, looking over to Chanhee with a harsh glare. 

"I don't want you to be anything to me," Chanhee said to Rowoon with anger. 

"So what are you saying?" Rowoon asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I think we should break up!" Chanhee yelled at him. 

Rowoon looked over at Chanhee with shock, not even sure if he heard Chanhee correctly. 

"Chanhee I-"

Rowoon was interrupted by the sound of skidding tires and shattering glass and before he even knew what was happening everything went black. 

*.........so........yeah........sorry the beging was a little shitty, and sorry for the ending, there is like seven more chapters of this story so.....yeah.....also Q and A is still up kookangs, feel free to do it. I'm sorry for this chapter*

-katz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.1K 13
"I could treat you right." "As could a cat, but I'm allergic to them the same way I'm allergic to heartbreakers."
24.3K 695 14
Because you can never have enough Jeongchan Oneshots :D Disclaimer: these stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
198 1 25
"If I wanted you dead, then you would be by now." "So you do like me." (Unedited story I wrote 2+ years ago and I felt like posting)
2.1K 125 7
"Baekhyun, can you promise me something?" "Yes, Mrs. Park?" "Promise me you will take care of Chanyeol when he's older." "Yes, I will. I promise." "...