Welcome To my Life

By danii-rose

This is a story about Scarlett or Scar Paul. She is Logan and Jake's little sister. She lives back home in Oh... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
the end
book 2?

Chapter 15

75 0 0
By danii-rose

The next day mom came in and said that I can go home today. I was so happy. She brought me a bag that had clothes in it. I take the bag and walk to the bathroom. I take out what is in the bag and I must say mom picked out a cute outfit. I put it on, fix up my hair and do a little make up. I slide my glasses on my face and walk out. I smiled at my mom. We walked out, she checked, and we were on our way to the team 10 house. It takes about an hour to get there. I jump out of the car and walk in with my mom. Mom opens the door.

"Welcome home!" Everyone yells and I smile at everyone and my eyes get glass. I see my brothers, team 10, my girls, the why don't we boys, and Johan. I hug my brothers and thank them. I go around saying hi to everyone and Zack is saying he was the first person I saw when I woke up. I talk to the girls and we talk about Hazel's big birthday party that is in a two weeks. To say she is happy is an understament. We talked about it for an hour. Jack came over, stole me away from the girls, and took me out to the back yard where I see Jonah. I smile and blush because he looks so handsome as always.

"Im happy you're okay. But I would like to know why you did it. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He say as Jack walks back in to the house. I sigh.

"All the hate was getting to me I guess and Dom coming back made all the feelings of when I was home come back. But I want to get better and not do anything like this anymore." I say looking up at him. He smiles and hugs me. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest.

"If you every need someone I will always be here for you and so will all the boys." I nod and he grabs my hand and walks us back in the house where everyone is dancing. He takes me to the middle of the room and grabs my hand just as a slow song comes on and we dance. I blush as we dance. I look around and see some look at us and smile and some even take pictures of us. He looks down at me and smiles. He leans down and kiss me. I close my eyes and kiss back. I felt fireworks as we kiss. The kiss wasn't long. It was about 4 or so seconds. He pulls back and smiles. I blush bright red and put my face in is chest.

"I got it!" Some one yells. I giggle and keep my face in his chest.

"Send it to all of us and to them because that was so cute." I hear Stella say and I blush even more. Johan takes me to the kitchen and we get some food. Finally, food that taste good. The girls come over and still me way from him and they keep asking me if he asked me out. I just shook my head no.

Two hours later all the boys came and hugged me telling me they were leaving because they had to get up early in the morning. I say bye to them. Later Logan came up to me saying we were going home because it was getting late and I was happy because I am sleepy. I go say bye to everyone, walk out to the car, and get in. On the way home I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to Logan carrying me up to my room I think. He laied me down, kissed my head, said goodnight, and left the room and I feel back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be drama coming come soon. Tell me what you think so far and tell me what you think will happen. I hope you are having amazing day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.5K 24
Violet was a broken girl. She covered the pain and found away around it. She began to live normally again and got used to the weirdos, but when her b...
821K 13.3K 63
The Younger sister of Logan Paul, Morgan Paul lives with Logan for a while. She gets to meet the band he has been friends with for a while... She fal...
178K 6.7K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
7.9K 271 52
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...