Your Lies are Art. (Completed)

By CosyKitsune

Ladybug ruined everything for Lila. Now everyone believes her to be a Liar they don't care enough to give her... More

Prologue
Liar, Liar
A new day, A new chance
Friendship can be found in Foxes
Silver linings
Masterpiece
Mother Knows Best
Double Date?
Cupids Arrow
The Liar and the lackey
Cupids Arrow II
Protect the Tomato
Red String
Party Crasher
Restitched Heart
I don't need a Hero
I need a Hero
No more Lies
Little Words

Unspoken Feelings

68 5 2
By CosyKitsune

Lila gazed with wide eyes at Nathanael as a deep red blush appeared on her face. Her heartbeat had speed up when he pressed himself closer to her.

Lila had no time to stay flustered as Nathanael quickly pushed himself up and looked at Lila with a concerned gaze.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?!"

Lila glanced away to hide her blushing face. She slowly shook her head "No, I'm fine"

Nathanael stood up and held out his hand for Lila to take hold of.

"That's good, I was really worried"

Lila took his hand and he helped her up.

"You were worried about me?" Lila said she looked at Nathanael with sparkling eyes.

A blush spread across Nathanael's face and he glanced away as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh Y-yeah of course"

Lila smiled as she looked at Nathanael amorously.

The moment between the two was broken when all the teens came running out, pushing and shoving to get away from the very angry and dangerous Akuma.

A random girl pushed into Nathanael causing him to trip. Lila quickly reached out and steadied him, holding onto his arms.

"We should probably get going before we really are trampled" Lila advised.

Nathanael nodded and they turned to leave when a voice cried out

"There you are!"

They looked to see Rose running up to them. Her pink skirt swaying and glittering in the light.

"Rose! Where's Juleka?" Lila asked.

"She's okay, but I had to come back to help you two!" Rose said. She grabbed Lila's hand and Nathanael's and dragged them on down the long grand corridor.

"Quick, hide in here!" Rose said as she pushed Lila and Nathanael into a small storage room.

"Whoa!" Lila cried as she stumbled into Nathanael. One of her hands on his chest, the other on his ribs. Her face heated up immediately.

Likewise, when he went to catch her, his hands landed on her hips, where her Jacket rose up, his hands feeling bare skin.

They looked at each other with wide eyes and blushes.

"S-sorry" Lila muttered as she as she tried to pull away but couldn't due to the size of the closet. 'I'm going to kill Rose!' she thought.

"I-It's okay, it's n-not your f-fault the p-party turned into a-an Akuma attack" Nathanael stuttered out as he removed his hands from her hips and put them at his sides.

Lila laughed anxiously "Uh yeah"

Nathanael glance around the walls of the room and asked: "So what are we meant to do while we wait?"

"No idea...probably just talk," Lila said.

"Right" Nathanael nodded.

Silence descended upon the duo. They resumed to looking around the small space they were confined in. They glanced at each other and hot blushes once again appeared on their faces. They quickly looked away from each other.

Lila sighed to herself 'This no good...he's sure to catch on about my feelings for him, I need to say something'

"You probably hate me, huh?" Lila said.

"W-What?!" Nathanael exclaimed. Looking at Lila in surprise.

"Cause' I made you come to this party even though you didn't want to"

"No, it's not all bad I got to spend time with you..." Nathanael trailed off as he realised what he had said.

Lila blushed and looked at Nathanael with wide eyes "Spend time with me?" she repeated.

Nathanael blushed and looked at the ground "Uh I meant that um...you're such a great friend that it's um great to spend time with you"

"Oh," Lila said, she lowered her head as her face became downcast. 'Of course, he just meant as friends...I was kidding myself to get hopeful'

Nathanael glanced at Lila and saw she was upset. 'Was it what I said? It couldn't have been'

He sighed. 'Things are just getting more awkward maybe Juleka's right and I should just tell her the truth about my feelings'

As Nathanael was contemplating whether to tell Lila about his crush or not Lila spoke up.

"I think we've been in here long enough should we go?" Lila moved to open the door when Nathanael stopped her grabbing he wrist.

She looked at him in surprise "Nathanael?"

"Sorry it's just um..." he looked at the ground shyly.

"Nathy, are you okay?" Lila asked with concern.

Nathanael blushed and finally looked up, letting go of her wrist "Y-yeah I just want to tell you something"

"Tell me what?" Lila asked, quirking her head to the side as she gazed at Nathanael.

"I wanted to tell you that um...t-that I-I um..." Nathanael started to stutter as nerves got to him.

He paused and took a breath to try and get rid of the nerves. 'I can do this...it'll be fine...even if she rejects me it'll be better than things being awkward right?'

"Rose, where are Lila and Nath?" Juleka asked in panic when she saw her girlfriend running back up to her, outside the building with no sign of Lila and Nathanael following.

"I helped them!" Rose grinned.

Juleka's eyes widened in horror "Please tell me you didn't!"

Rose continued to grin "I did! I put them in a closet!"

"No, no!" Juleka cried, shaking her head.

"I think you mean, Yes!" Rose laughed.

Sabrina's eyes widened as she overheard Rose and Juleka talking.

'She trapped Lila in a closet? But there's a dangerous Akuma in that house now! Also, the house could probably collapse at any moment with her powers...I need to save her!"

Sabrina started running back up the steps of the house despite the fact Chloe yelled at her to come back.

Lila looked at Nathanael in concern as he struggled to tell her whatever he wanted to.

She watched as he stopped and took a deep breath.

She raised an eyebrow "It's okay, you can just tell me some other time"

"No!" Nathanael snapped.

Lila looked at him in shock.

"Sorry it's just that um I need to tell you now"

Lila nodded "Okay"

Nathanael managed a small smile and started "I need to tell you that I-"

Then the door was slammed open. They both looked at in shock. Sabrina stood there panting heavily.

"I...found...you," she said between breaths.

"Sabrina?" Lila questioned.

Sabrina got her breath back and said "You two need to get out of here. Now!" she grabbed Lila's hand and pulled her out of the closet.

Nathanael sighed and followed sadly.

Sabrina finally led them outside where some of their classmates were still standing about talking in worried whispers.

Lila sat down on a kerb and Nathanael sat beside her.

"Thank goodness I found you two!" Sabrina said "I overheard Rose saying she had hidden you in a closet, I have no idea why she would do that! It was really dangerous!"

Lila glared at the ground as a hot blush appeared on her face.

'I told her not to interfere but of course, she doesn't listen!'

"Sabrina there you are! Why are you talking to the losers c'mon we're leaving!" Chloe said, shooting a glare at Lila before walking away.

"Coming Chloe!" Sabrina said, she turned to race after her "Bye Lila" She shouted over her shoulder.

Lila and Nathanael sat in silence for a few moments. Then Lila remembered Nathanael had wanted to tell her something.

"Oh! You wanted to tell me something didn't you?" she asked.

"Huh?!" Nathanael looked at her with wide eyes, a blush blossoming on his face. "No, no it's okay...it wasn't that important" he sighed and glanced away sadly.

Lila looked at him, eyebrows furrowed as her eyes held concern "Are you sure?"

"Yeah" Nathanael answered "We should start heading back...it's getting cold" he stood up.

Lila nodded and stood up. "You're right, I have had enough adventure for one day!" she grinned.

Nathanael managed a smile and they both begin to slowly walk home.

Nathanael entered his flat and shut the door with a loud sigh. His mother came out of the living room when she heard him.

"Nathanael, you okay?" she asked.

He looked around at his mother "Yeah, I'm fine...why wouldn't I be?"

His mother raised an eyebrow and rubbed at the lines appearing on Nathanael's forehead.

"Mum, get off!" Nathanael complained, pushing his mum's hand away.

His mum frowned at him "Why do you look upset? What happened? Did you fall out with Lila?"

"No!" Nathanael said "Nothing happened, okay"

"Nath-"

"Leave it, mum!" Nathanael said in an aggressive tone. "I'm going to bed"

He noisily stamped up the stairs leaving his mother in the hallway watching him with worry.

Nathanael entered his room and shut the door. He let out another sigh as he leaned his back on the door before sinking down to the floor slowly and joylessly. He put his head in his hands and rested his elbows on his knees.

"I was an idiot to even consider telling her...maybe it's a good thing Sabrina stopped my confession" he muttered out loud to himself.

"At least I know now that I shouldn't confess...it's not the right time," he said as she stood up.

'But will it ever be the right time?' he thought as he went to get ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 25 23
Lila's lies are worse than ever. Everyone turned against Marinette. No one believes Marinette and they all believe Lila. When Marinette's cousin enro...
141K 4.4K 12
Being told she would never have what it takes to be Ladybug begins to take its toll on Marinette. What will happen when she decides to return her Mir...
8.5K 171 13
Françoise Dupont High School has a group of 3 girls, who each own a replica of a Miraculous, ancient jewelry which can give the wielder animal-based...
60.6K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...