Your Lies are Art. (Completed)

By CosyKitsune

Ladybug ruined everything for Lila. Now everyone believes her to be a Liar they don't care enough to give her... More

Prologue
Liar, Liar
A new day, A new chance
Friendship can be found in Foxes
Silver linings
Masterpiece
Mother Knows Best
Double Date?
Cupids Arrow
The Liar and the lackey
Cupids Arrow II
Red String
Party Crasher
Unspoken Feelings
Restitched Heart
I don't need a Hero
I need a Hero
No more Lies
Little Words

Protect the Tomato

107 4 9
By CosyKitsune

Rose Lavilliant was on a mission. She was going to set Lila up with Nathanael if it was the last thing she did.

It was a pity that she couldn't tell anyone after Lila had begged her not to say anything. She had kept trying to hint at Juleka but her girlfriend was not picking up on the hints.

Rose sighed and squeezed a heart-shaped pink pillow that she was holding. She picked up her phone from her bedside table scrolling through her contacts she came to Lila's and hovered about to press it when she let out another sigh and forgot about.

Life was hard for a matchmaker. Especially when everyone expected her to be positive all the time well everyone except one person. She scrolled up a little bit and came to Juleka's contact.

She pressed on it and it and wrote out a quick message.

Flowerchild: I'm sad. She added a sad face emoji and sent the text.

Juleka as always replied quickly to texts especially if they were from Rose.

Mirrorwitch: Why?

Flowerchild: I need to tell you in person. Let's meet in the park before heading to school.

Mirrorwitch: Okay.

Rose smiled her plan had been a success! Lila had said she couldn't tell Juleka until the girl had asked Rose specifically and now she had-technically.

Rose jumped off the bed letting the pillow fall on the pink bed covers which were also covered with hearts. She grabbed a pink bag with wings attached to it from the white hanger that was attached to the back of her door.

She put her phone in a small pocket inside it. A set of hot pink earphones were already inside the pocket. Her tablet and some notebooks and a fluffy pink pencil case for school were also already inside the bag. She put it on her shoulders and headed out.

She walked down the stairs. She looked into the living room and saw her baby brother, Ethan was sitting on the floor watching cartoons. She smiled and walked to say goodbye to her little brother before heading out to school.

Ethan saw Rose come in and his brown eyes widened happily. "Ro-ro!" he giggled happily while clapping his hands.

Rose giggled and bent down to ruffled his blonde curls "I'm going off to school now but I'll be back later"

Ethan pouted "No playtime?"

Rose shook her head "not right now"

Her Mother walked in just as Rose was standing up to leave. She was a small woman and had the same blonde hair and kind blue eyes as her daughter.

"You heading off to school now?" her mum asked.

"I'm meeting Juleka in the park first but then yes I am," Rose said.

"Okay have fun, sweetie" Her mother smiled.

Rose smiled and gave her mom a quick hug and ruffled her little brother's curls one last time before heading off to school.

"Bye-bye"

She heard her little brother call after her before she opened the front door and headed off down the grey stone steps.

Rose reached the park and saw Juleka was sitting on the bench already waiting for her.

Rose ran up to her a happy smile on her face. Juleka saw her and smirked.

"You don't look that sad," she said as Rose approached.

"That's because I saw you, you always make me happy!" Rose smiled.

Juleka blushed "Same to you"

Rose sat down on the bench beside Juleka. "Now I have to tell you something and you're not allowed tell anybody especially not Nathanael"

Juleka raised a thin dark eyebrow "Okay" she said slowly.

"Lila likes Nathanael!" Rose grinned.

"How do you know this?" Juleka asked.

Rose giggled "She told me, of course"

Juleka gave Rose an unbelieving look "Rose, I hope you didn't make her tell you I told you not to play matchmaker"

Rose pouted "I didn't force her to tell me, she told me on her own decision"

Juleka nodded "Okay, I believe you...but why are you telling me?"

"So you can help me set them up, of course!"

Juleka folded her arms "No, no, No! There is no way I'm helping set them up" she shook her head, her black and purple hair falling around her shoulders "Leave them alone if they're meant to be together then I'm sure it'll happen"

Rose glared "Jules, If I leave them to get together all on their own it'll never happen!" Rose leaned back and looked up at the branches of the tree that hung overhead that let through filters of morning sunlight.

"Lila seems to be forcing herself to forget her crush like it never existed and Nathanael...I don't even know what his feelings for Lila are!" she looked at Juleka "So I need you ask Nathanael or at least try to find out his feelings"

Juleka sighed "Fine I suppose I can try and find out...I'm not going to annoy him though!"

Rose smiled "Thanks, Juleka"

"We should head to school now," Juleka said. She stood up and lifted her black backpack with a design of bat wings and ears attached to it from the ground putting it over her shoulders.

Rose stood up and grabbed Juleka's hand. She smiled up at the blushing girl.

"You're the best," Rose said before standing on her tiptoes and pressing a gentle kiss against Juleka's soft lips.

Juleka blushed harder and Rose giggled a small blush on her face. "And people think I'm the cute one"

Juleka rolled her eyes and they headed off to school, hand in hand.

Lila arrived at the school in the car after thanking Charles she got out of the car and walked up the steps where she met Nathanael.

"Hey Nathanael"

Nathanael looked at the ground as a blush developed "H-hi"

Lila looked at him with concern "you okay, Nath?"

He nodded his face turning redder "Yeah, I'm fine...just great"

Lila raised an eyebrow "Okay, it's just you look like your burning up"

Nathanael looked up at her his ocean eyes widening "oh um"

Lila reached and pressed her hand gently against his forehead. Nathanael quickly stepped back and Lila swore she heard him squeak.

"L-lets just g-go inside!" Nathanael said as he furiously blushed and turned to walk inside.

Lila followed feeling confused about Nathanael's strange behaviour.

They reached the lockers and Nathanael told Lila to go up to the classroom as he had to leave some stuff in his locker.

After some more questioning whether he was feeling okay and Nathanael insisting he was fine. Lila walked to the classroom alone.

Concerned thoughts about Nathanael floated through her mind.

She walked into the classroom and was greeted with insults from Chloe of course.

"Oh look Lila the liar has no loser friend with her today, how sad!"

Lila rolled her eyes and loudly muttered "Get some better insults, I'm sure you can buy some with your fathers corrupted money" as she walked past.

She saw Sabrina secretly snigger as Chloe glared after the Italian.

She reached her seat and took her bag off her shoulder putting it on the table before sitting down on her seat.

Then the door opened again and Nathanael made his way into the classroom his eyes focused on the sketchbook in his hands.

Lila watched with narrowed eyes as Chloe nudged Sabrina with a smirk before sticking her foot out.

Nathanael not noticing too engrossed in whatever he was sketching, tripped over Chloe's foot, his sketchbook falling out of his hands and sliding across the floor as he fell to the floor. Luckily he put his hands out in time so he didn't hit his face against the floor.

Chloe let out a laugh "You should watch where you walk Klutzberg, instead of doing stupid scribbles"

Sabrina let out a fake weak giggle but her eyes filled with sadness, she didn't like Chloe constantly being a bully but she was too afraid to stand up to her.

Lila, on the other hand, was not too afraid. She got up from her seat and marched down to help Nathanael.

She held a hand out to Nathanael with a gentle smile. Nathanael accepted it with a blush and she helped pull him up while saying to Chloe.

"You know Chloe you should go pick on something more your size, like a cow perhaps?"

Gasps could be heard from around the room.

Chloe glared at Lila and stood up, probably to seem taller and more threatening, but Lila was already taller than the girl so it didn't threaten her.

"Are you trying to call me a cow, Liar" she hissed.

Lila smirked "Of course not, that would be offensive to the cow"

Alix and Kim started sniggering which made Chloe blush in embarrassment she didn't like being made fun of.

Lila continued even though Nathanael tugged her jacket and whispered "That's enough, leave it now"

"If anything I would rather have a cow for a classmate than you, it's sure to offer much more intelligent answers than you ever would"

Chloe growled "yeah, well at least I'm not desperate for friends.., nobody wants to be your friend so you have to settle for that loser!" she pointed to Nathanael

Lila laughed "Really that's what you think! First of all, Nathanael is not a loser you appear to have got confused as it's actually you who is the loser" then Lila glanced around the classroom "And no friends you say well I'm sure I have more than you"

Lila smiled as she shouted out "Raise your hand if you consider Chloe a friend"

Nobody raised their hands. Chloe gasped and then glared at Sabrina who slowly and unwillingly raised her hand.

"So that's one for Chloe!" Lila laughed.

Chloe gritted her teeth in annoyance "Let's see how well you do!"

"Raise your hand if you consider Lila the Liar a friend," Chloe said with a smirk, putting her hands on her hips confident nobody except Nathanael would put their hand up.

But all of the class put their hands up even Sabrina even though Chloe had glared and hissed at her to put it down.

Lila smiled and put her hands on her heart "I'm honoured guys" Lila said before wiping away fake tears.

The class laughed. Nathanael rolled his eyes and nudged her "Quit the dramatics"

Lila laughed.

Then Miss Bustier walked in "What's everyone milling around for?" she glanced at the students "Is something going on?"

"No, everything is fine Miss Bustier," Sabrina said, loudly not wanting anyone to get in trouble.

"Well get into your seats, we have a lesson to start"

The class quickly rushed to their seats. Nathanael went and grabbed his sketchbook from the floor before rushing after Lila up to their seats.

Miss Bustier went to her desk and looked at the class "So does anyone want to confess they didn't do the homework before we start"

Alix, Kim and Marinette's hands went up. The class were used to Alix and Kim handing in homework late but Marinette usually handed it in on time,

Miss Bustier looked at Marinette in surprise. "Marinette, why have you not done it?"

Marinette blushed and looked down at her lap. She hadn't been able to complete due to the fact Hawkmoth had been on an Akuma spree lately it seemed he was becoming more desperate the more time ticked by and he hadn't got the ladybug and cat miraculous. She couldn't say this of course without revealing her superhero identity.

"I just forgot about it" Marinette lied.

Miss Bustier sighed "Okay seeing as this is unlike you, you can hand it in tomorrow"

"Thank you Miss Bustier," Marinette said.

Then she turned to look at Alix and Kim with a glare "And this is the fifth time you two haven't done the homework"

"It was Kim's fault" Alix complained.

"It was your idea to do the dare" Kim complained.

"I don't care about any dares!" Miss Bustier shouted "You two will stay after school and finish the homework"

Alix and Kim let out sighs and slumped in their seats.

"Now let's get on with the class" Miss Bustier said.

Chloe still wanted to get back at the Italian for embarrassing her in class. She couldn't see any way to fault her except for lying but she didn't seem annoyed with that one anymore.

She saw Nathanael sitting in the locker area, probably waiting for Lila and Chloe grinned maliciously.

'Maybe I can't get at the Liar directly but I can always get at her through the art freak'

Chloe strolled up and stood over the red-haired boy.

He glanced up and saw it was Chloe and let out a sigh "What do you want?" he looked back down at the sketchbook.

Chloe looked at her nails "Just wondering what you are drawing"

"I thought they were just stupid scribbles," Nathanael said in a monotone voice not looking up.

Before Chloe could answer a voice interrupted "What's going on?"

Nathanael looked up and saw Lila. Relief washed over his face.

Chloe looked around and smirked when she saw Lila.

"Nathanael was just going to show me his art, that isn't a problem is it?"

Lila glared and walked over so she was closer to Nathanael "it doesn't seem like he wants to show you, just leave Chloe"

Nathanael stood up and was about to walk off with Lila when Chloe reached and grabbed his sketchbook out of his grasp.

"Give that back!" he said, trying to reach and grab it.

Chloe sidestepped out of the way and flicked through the pages with a laugh.

Lila glared "Chloe, stop being hateful give the book back!"

Chloe didn't listen instead bringing out an inky black pen from her pocket and she scribbled something on some of the pages.

Nathanael gasped "stop that!"

Lila snatched the book out of Chloe's grasp and looked at the pages.

"How could you? Do you have no heart?" She pushed the book against Nathanael's chest and he took it.

He looked at the pages off all his hard work and saw the word loser scribbled in big capitals across the pages, tears formed in his eyes.

"Oh look the loser is going to cry! I should have written cry-baby instead!" she cackled

Lila growled. Her hands balling into fists.

Nathanael saw that if he didn't calm her down soon then she would get in serious trouble for whatever she was about to do. He didn't calm her down too upset over his ruined pages of art.

Suddenly Lila's fist connected with Chloe's face. Nathanael gasped.

Chloe stumbled back clutching her face. She removed her hand and saw the blood which was trickling from her nose and down over her lips.

She looked up at Lila with teary eyes. "You Bitch!" she screamed.

"You'll never be allowed back to Paris! My daddy will make sure of that!" she cried turning on her heel and running away.

"Yeah, just go and cry to your daddy, you brat!" Lila shouted after her.

"You do realise what you've done" Nathanael whispered with wide eyes.

Lila looked at him with a grin "yeah, I finally taught that brat a lesson"

Nathanael went pale and grabbed Lila by the shoulders "No, No you have to leave, you have to flee the country..."

Lila raised an eyebrow in confusion at Nathanael's panicked rambling. He let go of her and started pacing back and forth.

"She'll have you killed, it's not safe for you here..."

"Nathanael!" Lila said cutting into his anxious thoughts.

He looked at her with wide eyes finally stopping his pacing.

"It'll be totally fine, I just hit her I've done much worse to others, believe me, and I'm still alive today" She smirked

"Lila, there you are"

Lila turned to see Miss Bustier looking at her with a disapproving glare "You are to report to Mr Damocles office right now"

"You're dead!" Nathanael exclaimed.

Nathanael paced outside Mr Damocles office. Lila was currently in there with a distressed, if a little exaggerated, Chloe.

"Nathanael, what are you doing?"

Nathanael stopped pacing and looked to see Rose and Juleka looking at him with concern.

"Lila is in there and she's probably going to get expelled from school and...and banished from Paris and I'll never be able to see her again!" Nathanael exclaimed.

Rose gasped "Whatever happened?"

"She punched Chloe...it's all my fault I should have stopped her but I was too upset over my ruined artwork...She was only trying to defend me" Nathanael sighed.

Rose came up and gave him a quick hug "Don't worry, Nathanael she'll be fine"

Juleka gave a rueful smile "Yeah, I'm sure she won't be expelled or even banished even Mr Damocles knows Chloe isn't a total angel"

"I hope you two are right," Nathanael said.

Lila stood in Mr Damocles rolling her eyes at Chloe's really pathetic acting skills.

'Honestly, if I actually could stand her I'd offer some acting tips'

Chloe wiped a tear away as she exclaimed: "I was only trying to talk to Nathanael and she had to come in like some jealous..."

"Oh mio Dio, lei è davvero oltre lo stupido" Lila muttered.

Mr Damocles shot her a warning glare.

She folded her arms and glared at the ground.

Chloe continued on with her lies and terrible acting "I honestly did nothing to Lila yet she has this hatred for me...maybe she's jealous of me and honestly, I wouldn't blame her"

Lila felt her temper rising but she took a few deep breaths. It wouldn't do her any good to get angry right now.

"Miss Bourgeois that's enough now let's give Miss Rossi time to explain her side of the story," Mr Damocles said.

Chloe huffed and glared at the Italian "I don't know why we should it's just going to be lies"

Lila ignored her and started explaining what happened "Mr Damocles, I did hit Chloe I'm not going to deny it or even feel sorry for doing it, she deserved it after the hateful bullying!"

"Bullying?" Mr Damocles said.

"She's lying!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Miss Bourgeois, please be quiet" Mr Damocles ordered. He motioned for Lila to continue.

"Yes, she never stops saying unnecessary remarks about me and my friend, Nathanael and then she went too far!" Lila glared at the blonde "she ruined Nathanael's artwork, he had worked so hard on all those amazing pieces and then she just came along and scribbled all over them! How childish and jealous can she get?" Lila's anger raised as she clutched her hands into tight fists.

"Miss Rossi, that will do, please try to calm down we do not need any um any more incidents," Mr Damocles said anxiously

Lila took a few deep breaths to calm herself down she did have a trouble with controlling her anger. She had always hated that she had the same temper as her Father.

"After hearing your two stories I have decided that I will let Miss Rossi off with a warning as it seems she was provoked"

Chloe gasped "What! You can't honestly let this...this criminal"

Lila rolled her eyes and scoffed at that.

"Just walk free without any punishment, she hit me!" Chloe pointed to her face which was starting to bruise a bluish-purple,

Mr Damocles eyes widened as they darted between Lila and Chloe, both had fiery glares on their faces "Well um"

"If you don't punish her I will just have to call my father to complain about this act of injustice, who knows maybe he'll be so angry he will remove the money he so generously gave to the school" Chloe reached into her bag to take out her phone a smirk appearing on her face.

Lila looked between Chloe and Mr Damocles worry growing in her eyes and was obvious on her face.

"Wait! There's no need to call your father I will, of course, make sure Miss Rossi faces punishment for her um actions" Mr Damocles said.

Chloe returned her phone to her bag and shot Lila a vicious smirk.

"But this totally unfair! She should be punished! She's the bully!" Lila exclaimed pointing at Chloe.

"Enough Miss Rossi I have decided and your punishments are that you are to report to after school detention with Miss Bustier and you must clear out the theatre store tomorrow I heard Miss Taylor complaining it needs to be cleaned out"

Lila gasped.

"You both may leave"

Chloe sauntered out of the room with a smug smile and Lila followed behind glaring at the girl.

Nathanael looked up expectantly when the two girls came out and sighed when he saw an angry expression gracing Lila's face.

Once the door to Mr Damocles office was shut Chloe let out a cackle "Hope you enjoy detention, Liar" then she walked away.

"Detention?" Nathanael said.

Lila sadly nodded "He was going to let me off with a warning but then she threatened to call her father"

Nathanael sighed and raked a hand through his red hair "I knew this would happen...I'm sorry Lila I should have stopped you"

"It's not your fault, Nathy...I should learn to control my temper myself it isn't your job to make me control it"

There was a moment of silence.

"Um Rose and Juleka stopped by they were going to wait for you to come out but they had to go hand in homework"

Lila nodded "That was nice of them"

"Let's go to next class," Nathanael said.

Lila nodded "Yeah and then I have to go to stupid detention"

They walked off to class sadly.

Lila reached the doorway to the classroom that detention was being held and sighed.

'This is going to be so boring...hopefully, Mia hasn't informed my father about detention' Lila thought as she finally pushed open the door.

She opened it and saw that Alix, Kim were already in the classroom.

"Lila, what are you doing here?" Alix asked a bright smile appearing on her face.

Lila smirked "I punched Chloe"

Kim and Aix started laughing.

"No way, you lying," Kim said

Lila shook her head "Nope, you can go see the bruise appearing on her face if you need proof"

Lila walked in and sat at a desk two from the back behind Alix and Kim.

Alix turned around to talk to her "I'm glad you're here, I thought I was going to have to endure listening to him all alone" she nodded her head towards Kim.

Kim glared "Like listening to your stupid comments is any better"

Lila glanced at them with tired eyes. She honestly was too fed up to listen to them bicker all through detention.

She turned her head to stare forlornly out the window, the noise of Kim and Alix arguing tuning into background noise. It was raining outside and Lila observed the raindrops slowly run down the window.

She didn't notice or hear the door opening and didn't notice when the person who had come in walked up and sat down in the seat beside her.

"Hey"

Lila's eyes widened when she turned towards the voice and saw who it was.

"Nathanael?" she said. "Why did you come?"

Nathanael made no reply and pulled out his sketchbook from his bag opening it up and twirled a pencil in his fingers.

Then he looked at Lila with a smirk before focusing his eyes on his sketchbook as he began to draw.

Lila raised an eyebrow confused that he wasn't answering. She glanced back out the window before looking back at Nathanael

"It's sweet of you to come here, Nathy but you didn't have to come just for me"

"I'm not here just for you! I'm here to draw people in states of distress" Nathanael said, holding up his sketchbook showing a quick pencil sketch of Lila looking out the window not looking very happy with her situation.

Lila glared at the red-haired artist "I hate you" she hissed

Nathanael laughed.

Then the door opened and Miss Bustier walked in.

"Sorry I'm late I had to finish-" she stopped when she saw Nathanael. Her eyebrows knitted together "Nathanael what are you doing here? I don't remember your name being down for detention"

"He's here to sketch people in distress" Lila responded

Nathanael nodded as he continued to draw in his sketchbook.

Miss Bustier raised an eyebrow at hearing this "Um Okay, I suppose you can stay"

"Miss would you do me a favour and just let me leave," Kim said

"Kim, you ask me this every time and I will say to you the same as I always do, No!" Miss Bustier said, folding her arms.

Kim sighed and sank lower into his seat.

Alix sniggered.

"Now let me hand out some sheets so you three can do some extra work" Miss Bustier said a slight smirk on her face.

"Seriamente questo è così ingiusto" Lila muttered.

Miss Bustier handed out some English papers to Alix, Kim and Lila.

Lila stared down at the English paper with a glare.

'Chloe should be doing extra work, not me!' Lila thought with an annoyed sigh.

Nathanael glanced at her "You want me to help you with it?" he asked.

"No, I'm not doing it" Lila responded. She crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair.

Nathanael shrugged his shoulders "Okay"

Then the classroom phone in the storeroom rang. Miss Bustier stood up from her seat at the desk and went to answer it.

Lila watched as she spoke into the phone and then a look of annoyance flashed across Miss Bustier's face. She put the phone back in the stand hanging on the wall and looked at the four teens.

"I need to go and sort out some problem, I trust I can leave you four alone for a while?"

They all nodded and with that Miss Bustier walked out of the room. Lila waited a few seconds before standing up and declaring.

"I'm escaping this hell hole and if you want to as well then this is your only and last chance to say so"

Alix and Kim looked at her. Nathanael continued drawing unbothered by her announcement.

"How exactly do you plan to leave without getting in more trouble?" Alix asked.

"Yeah, Miss Bustier will come back and see you're gone then you'll just have more detentions to go to" Kim said.

Lila put her hands on her hips and shook her head "I'm hurt you have so little faith in me"

Alix and Kim glanced at each other not fully trusting that Lila had a proper plan.

"So what is your plan?" Nathanael asked.

"I can't say it in front of Alix and Kim in case they snitch," Lila said sitting back down on her seat.

"I ain't no snitch!" Alix and Kim exclaimed at the same time, glaring at Lila.

Lila sighed "Fine here's the plan..."

Miss Bustier walked into the room and was greeted by Kim and Alix standing at the front of the classroom arguing with each other.

"What happened while I was gone?" Miss Bustier asked Glancing at Lila.

"The usual" Lila said.

Miss Bustier sighed and went to stop the fight between the two rivals before someone got hurt. While she was distracted this gave Nathanael, who had of course been dragged into the escape mission time to sneak out the door.

Lila smirked as she watched him sneak out. Her plan was going perfectly so far.

Nathanael walked down the corridor and looked about for the fire bell. 'I really should pay more attention during fire safety drills maybe then I would know where it's located' he thought.

Then finally he spotted the red box attached to the wall. He nodded and went over. He didn't feel bad about setting it off as not many people were in the school. He pushed the lever before pulling it down.

And then the alarms went off. A siren wailing electronically along the corridors, leaping out from the corners, echoing everywhere. Overhead, a light began to flash red.

Nathanael turned and began to sprint back to the classroom hoping Miss Bustier wouldn't catch on it was him who had set off the fire alarm.

Kim and Alix instantly stopped arguing the minute the fire alarm began to blare. They grinned mischievously at each other.

Lila kept a straight face even though she was smirking inside. "Miss Bustier, I think that's the fire alarm"

Miss Bustier nodded "Yes it is, we better get going...wait a minute where is Nathanael?"

"He went to the toilet" Lila lied.

Then Nathanael came rushing back into the classroom. Breathing heavy as he wasn't used to the exercise.

"Oh, there you are Nathanael" Miss Bustier said over the noise of the alarm. "Now that everyone is here we may leave, calmly!"

Kim and Alix didn't listen to the calmly part as they rushed out the door trying to race each other to the school entrance.

Miss Bustier shook her head as she speed walked to catch up with two reckless teens.

Lila and Nathanael followed behind at a slower pace. Lila glanced at Nathanael with a smirk. "Looks like you're officially a rebel," she said quietly so Miss Bustier didn't overhear.

Nathanael looked at her with a confused look "What?" he couldn't hear her over the sirens.

Lila sighed and shook her head "I'll tell you outside" she shouted.

Nathanael heard her this time and nodded.

They arrived outside and Nathanael glanced at Lila "So what were you saying?"

"I said that it looks like you're officially a rebel now"

Nathanael laughed "Oh right"

Alix came skating over "Hey, Lila!"

Lila looked at Alix with a grin "Yes?"

"Your plan actually worked but um don't you think we should all get out of here before Miss Bustier gets the fire department and we get in serious trouble" Alix said with a smirk before spinning around on her rollerblades and quickly running away.

Lila and Nathanael's eyes widened as they realised that they hadn't thought that far. Lila grabbed Nathanael's hand.

"Let's get going!" she exclaimed.

Soon she was running with Nathanael close behind her.

Lila pulled Nathanael into an alleyway and they leaned against the wall catching their breath.

Lila managed to catch her breath quicker than Nathanael, being more physically fit than him.

She glanced at Nathanael whose face was flushed from the running. She smirked causing him to look at her with a glare.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

Lila laughed "Nothing"

"It's obviously something," Nathanael said

"It's just I'd never expected you to put with all these dares and escapades," Lila said

Nathanael rolled his eyes "It's either I join in or you do something even crazier and end up dead"

Lila laughed "It could be that or maybe you secretly like the rebellious side of life"

"Whatever," Nathanael said a blush appearing on his face as he stood up straight "Now we better leave"

Lila nodded "Okay, I better get home before Mia has a panic attack"

They walked out of the alleyway and went in the direction of their homes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 878 23
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
107K 3.6K 52
A Miraculous Ladybug Lukanette fanfiction. Marinette finally grows up and stops obsessing over an idea to fall for the constant love and support by...
1.9K 93 15
What if... Lila was found out as the liar she is? Marinette became her friend to fix her error as Ladybug? Alya wasn't meant to be the wielder of the...
175K 3.2K 24
Ladybug starts to fall in love with Chat Noir. What will happen if they find out their identities? How will they react? What will happen with Chloe a...